• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Submission

Submission

In a battle over the laundry that was lying on the floor rather than in the laundry basket, I finally asked him for a divorce. On the morning of our third day apart, I'd barely made it out of bed. The kids were playing outside while I sat on the sofa, crying over a glass of Pinot Grigio and wondering how my life had gone so wrong.

We weren't newlyweds and taking care of our kids and home had taken the best of me. Generally, I was too tired to even think of sex. Of course, the fact that Mark only looked at me when he was trying to guide his head into my mouth made the prospect even less interesting.

The phone rang. I glanced at the caller ID. Of course, it was Mark. He'd called all morning. But, this time I wiped my tears, picked up the phone and tried to sound unaffected. "Hello?"

"Hey. Don't hang up on me, Em. Okay?"

"Didn't plan to."

"Good." He paused. "Meet me at the lake. I rented cabin 272."

"I don't want to meet you, Mark. I've had enough. It isn't as if either of us really cares anymore. We're just prolonging the inevitable. Haven—"

"Just meet me. I won't take no for an answer. Drop the kids off at Mom's. They'll be staying the night. If what I have to say doesn't affect you, then you'll have your divorce."

I clicked the phone off and slammed it onto the table. I wanted to call him back, just to tell him where to stick it. But, that would only make things drag out longer. The sooner he gave up, the better.

***

I knew the place, the same as our honeymoon. Quiet, secluded log cabins that were spaced far enough apart that no one could hear when we fucked. Not that we were going to recreate our honeymoon.

Rolling down the window, I could smell the rain soaked forest and steered the Jeep down a narrow gravel path to the cabin. Trees in full bloom shades of green and white shaded my path. It was always so beautiful up here. Why hadn't we been back in all these years?

Following the sign, I pulled into the private drive of 272. Mark's black truck was there, parked to one side. I moved between it and the porch steps, expecting him to hear my engine and come out. He didn't.

Grabbing my bag, I closed the door and slipped up the stone walk toward the door. Still, there was no sound or sight of Mark other than his truck.

When I stepped onto the porch, I noticed a red rose with a pink sticky note tied to the knob. I pulled the ribbon and opened the note.

"We're both bored. Since we don't have fun anymore, lets start. If you're game, come in and follow the directions on the table."

Simple enough. It wasn't exactly like he was surprising me with the sex idea, but he was at least trying to be creative. Besides, if I backed out now he'd say I didn't at least give him a chance.

I opened the door. On the table in front of the couch was a black sleep mask. The sticky note beside it read If you have the nerve--Get naked. Then come to the bedroom door, slip on the mask, and knock.

Well, I wasn't crazy about the idea. He obviously wanted control of the situation—and me. We'd discussed this. I didn't like him—or anyone—telling me what to do. Why was he doing this? He knew I could just turn around and walk out, and that I probably would.

That was his plan. He'd called me a coward in our fight. He was doing it again now. Just to show him, I'd play his little game. After all, I had resolved to try new things.

I locked the front door and closed the drapes, then undressed in the dark. My shirt, skirt and bra even went without causing me too much anxiety. But once I began to slide off my panties, I felt it, that familiar cringe in my stomach that meant I was getting a bit too far outside my comfort zone.

With one swift movement, I slid them down my legs and stepped out, tossing them onto the couch. Not giving myself time to think about what I was doing, I grabbed the mask and padded barefoot toward the door.

With one deep breath, I slipped the mask on and pulled the elastic into place. I knocked on the door. Within seconds, the knob turned and the door squeaked open.

"I really didn't think you'd do it," Mark said, his voice betraying his smile.

"Hah. Don't know everything, do you?"

"Apparently not." His hand slid up my forearm, warm and soft, before gripping my shoulder. "I'll lead you from here."

He pulled me forward a few steps as I fought the urge to push my hands out and grope my way around. He'd love that, wouldn't he? Me looking like a scaredy-cat.

"Okay. Stop here."

I heard the door close behind me. Then, I felt one of his fingers touch the small of my back and trace its way down, just were my thong would have went. I shivered.

"Now." His voice was steady and carried a new confidence. "You are going to trust me. You will do what I want, when I tell you. If you don't, there will be consequences. Understand?"

This was just far too close to something my dad would have said, the bastard. "No, I--"

His finger pressed against my lips. "You're not to speak or act in any way that I haven't instructed. You know me and know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Right?"

When his finger moved, I said, "Yeah. I guess."

"Good. Now put your hands out in front of you."

"Huh?"

"Do it."

This time he was stern, more than I'd ever heard him, and something about it made me tingle. At home, we'd be fighting if he spoke to me that way. But, something here made it okay.

I stuck out my wrists, which he immediately began to wrap with a soft, slippery cold fabric. Alarm ran through me, followed by a tingle low in my abdomen.

He tugged them to check the tightness. "Try to get loose."

I pulled and twisted but nothing happened.

"Good. Now take two steps backward."

He held the knot and led me backward. When I stopped, he raised my hands above my head. Within seconds, he let go.

When I tried to drop my arms, they wouldn't budge. That same sense of thrilling alarm washed over me and my nipples harden.

He was near my face, his cologne warming my nose. Then his breath whisked across my check. "You like it don't you?"

I wasn't about to answer that. He'd feel like he'd conquered me. He'd already gotten me to strip and tied me up. What if we divorced? He could tell everyone. How could I put myself in this situation?

Suddenly, his tongue ran along my lips in one long swipe. When I opened my mouth to receive it, it was gone. I moved my hands to grab him, but they refused.

"Admit it, you love this."

Okay, I did. But, I wasn't going to tell him that. I wouldn't tell anyone. The ladies at church would definitely not ask me to any more brunches if they knew about this.

"Still not going to, huh?" His hand slipped up my thigh. "I am going to have my way and you're going to like it. But, you're not going to be in control. Understood?"

"Yeah." I let a laugh slip out with the word.

"You just earned some quiet time to think about how much you want me."

I heard his foot steps fade farther into the room. Was he really going to leave me hanging here? No, of course not.

The bed squeaked. Was he just watching me? I wiggled, but I couldn't move. Okay, now the fun was over.

Suddenly I heard the sticky sound of wet flesh touching flesh. Was he?

The sultry sound came again in rhythm. His voice made a guttural sound, a moan.

He was. He'd never done that in front of me. In fact, I didn't even know he did that.

He moaned again.

Oh, if I could only see. I breathed deeply and steadily, trying not to listen. Could he how turned on I was? Surely not.

"Are you ready to answer me now?"

"I guess."

"Well, then…"

"What?"

"Tell me."

I bit my lip, still hearing the sound of him stroking his cock, large and throbbing in my mind. "Okay. You're right."

"Say it."

I groaned. "Why do you have to be so difficult?"

"Why do you?"

I huffed. "Okay. Damn! I like it."

The bed squeaked and his footsteps came closer. He stopped just in front of me and his hand began to caress my breast, soft and then deep.

I couldn't stop my breath from coming out in a long shutter when I felt him kneel in front of me. His hands roamed down my sides, then along my hips. In a flash, he slipped them between my thighs and pulled my legs apart so that I hung by my wrists.

"You do like it." His voice was lower. A finger ran the length of my slit, making my clit burn and tingle. "Your pussy's good and wet."

Surely to God, he wasn't planning to try to do that. I told him I didn't want to. "Mark don--."

"I told you to hush." His breath was on the newly shaved skin, teasing me. He slid my knees onto his shoulders and pinned me against the wall. Something touched my clit. His tongue. Heat rushed to the spot.

When I couldn't contain a moan, I heard a muffled laugh of triumph. I didn't care that he was right. It felt too good.

He ran his tongue along each side of my clit in slow, methodical fashion. Then his hands began to roam up my chest and down my sides as he bathed my pussy with his mouth. His tongue slipped between the folds, caressing my clit and teasing my hole.

"I'm gonna come." My words came between breaths.

He made one last sweep across my clit and then slipped from beneath me. "Not yet."

"Don't stop."

He pressed the full length of his body against me, arms against my arms and dick digging into my hip. He stopped my gasps with his lips, floating his tongue and my juices into my mouth. My mind swam.

Suddenly he broke the kiss. "I'm going to let you down and I want you to do exactly as I say."

He unhooked me, my juices oozing down my thighs. Then he led me a few steps forward until my legs hit the edge of the bed. "Lay down on your back and put your hands above your head."

I did as he asked, allowing him to tie me into place against the headboard. As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. I loved it.

He grabbed my thighs and spread them apart. A humming sound filled the air. He had a vibrator. I couldn't believe it.

A thin, slick vibration, about the size of his finger parted my slit and began to tease my hole. I gasped.

He slipped it down to my ass and began to tease me. The other hand moved along my slit, then into me. He began making slow, circular strokes with that hand as the other toyed the vibrator along my ass, washing me in waves of heat.

He slipped the thin vibrator into me, making my body tighten in pulses. When I gasped his name, he removed his hand and rammed his cock inside me in one long, fluid motion.

As my flesh stretched around him, I moaned almost as loud as he did. He stroked his cock in and out in long, deep strides. I wanted to grab him to force him into me faster and harder.

"You can come now." He grabbed my hips and yanked my body up just high enough to hit the perfect spot on the next thrust.

My back arched and my body moved in several long convulsions of pleasure. I was tight enough that every vein and ridge was apparent.

"Oh, fuck!" He grabbed my hips, fingers pushing into my flesh. He thrust hard and spastic, finally making one long, jarring stroke up the length of my channel.

I felt his juices running out of me and waited for him to collapse on top of me, but he didn't. To my satisfaction, he stroked his way through it.

His voice was thick and low when he said,"I'm not done with you yet."

Before I could protest, he'd slid both his cock and the toy out. There was a rustling of cloth, and then he slipped the vibe it into my pussy. Mark rubbed his cock up and down again over my cunt, and then circled my sphincter.

I began to swell with pleasure again. I knew what he wanted and I wasn't going to deny him this time. I doubted that the tight hole would take his size and I'd stop him if it hurt too much, but we'd try.

He wasted no time spreading me with a thick layer of lubricant. I tried to focus on the vibrating, relaxing my muscles. Then, I felt it, pressure against the opening.

He moaned and my muscles tightened against the vibrating. I knew he was eager to thrust in his full length, but he went along unhurried. One fraction of an inch at a time, he dived deeper, moaning with each movement of his hips.

My cunt shuddered again. With the final push, the length of him was in. The vibration was tight and intoxicating.

He groaned, almost a growl. One of his hands began to massage my breast as he moved his hips back and forth in short thrusts. My body tightened and released around him, pulling against his motions.

He gripped my hips hard and slammed me two more times.

Finally, his juice burst through, spilling out of me and making his cock writhe inside me. He waited for my breath to calm, then slipped from inside me. He moved off me, untied my wrists and waited until I slipped off the mask.

I rolled onto my side, unable to wipe the childish smile off my face.

Mark smiled back. "You're not getting a divorce."

I wrapped my arm around his chest, snuggling my face into his warm, pounding chest. For the first time during our marriage, I didn't argue.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds