• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Working For Death

Working For Death

My name is John Sanders and I'm a tall, good-looking young black man living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. I attend Dale College, a small private school located in the downtown area. At least, that's my cover while I walk in the world of man, disguised as an ordinary mortal. A long time ago, I was known as Morpheus. One of the Gods of the Underworld. I became the willing servant of Thanatos, Lord of Death after he deposed King Hades and Queen Persephone, the former Masters of the Underworld.

Mortals seemed to have forgotten all about me. I guess they need to be reminded about the one who once haunted their nightmares. Unlike most of the deities of the Underworld, such as Erebus and Phobos the Tracker, I like to have fun. Back in the day, I used to enter the dreams of men and women and do all kinds of things to them. Tormenting them used to be such fun. Until Zeus, King of the Olympian Gods got tired of my antics and banished me to a place worse than the Underworld. He sent me to Hell, the Kingdom of the fallen archangel Lucifer Morningstar, the legendary Adversary of Yahweh, God of the Covenant. There, I endured all manner of torment at the hands of demons and monsters. It wasn't a lot of fun. Fortunately, my penance didn't last eternity. Thanatos himself plucked me out of Hell after dispatching the Olympian Gods along with deities from every Pagan religion who stood in his way.

Now, I am free. I have a new full-time job, and I do it all for free. Tormenting mortals is my favorite thing to do. These days, life is okay, I guess. I spend a lot of time in the human world. It's changed a lot in the thousands of years since I went to the Kingdom of Hell. Living in a human body is like riding a bicycle. I have learned to blend in perfectly. Nobody suspects there's more to me than just a handsome, collegiate black male. I'm just going to class, playing baseball and living my life. Things simply couldn't be better. As some would say, this 'brother' is having the time of his life.

Dale College, my new playground is a school which really treats its students well. There are six thousand undergraduate students and eighteen hundred graduate students. The school only has one campus, but most of us don't mind. The classes are located in a cluster of buildings near Beacon Street and the athletic complex and dormitories are state of the art. The Dale College Department of Athletics sponsors Men's varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Rugby, Cycling, Fencing, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Golf, Lacrosse, Tennis, Rifle, Water Polo, Wrestling, Bowling and Rowing along with Women's varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Rugby, Fencing, Gymnastics, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Wrestling, Volleyball, Golf, Lacrosse, Tennis, Rifle, Water Polo, Bowling and Rowing. Our sports teams compete in the NCAA Division Two. All except the men's and women's varsity Ice Hockey teams, which compete in Division One. There is no Division Two for hockey. The school has never fielded a varsity football team, mainly because they lack the funds to build a football stadium in downtown Boston. The price of real estate in the area is mind-boggling, unless you're someone like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet.

The campus is fairly pleasant. The student body is sixty nine percent Caucasian, twenty percent African-American and eleven percent Latino. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Black men and black women will continue to be minorities in the United States of America for the next three decades or so. Then both blacks and whites are going to find themselves outnumbered by Latinos. I don't mean to disrespect my Latino brothers and sisters but these people multiply like rabbits. I think they're going to take over the world someday. Either them or the Chinese. Yeah, but enough about racial demographics. One thing which greatly pleased me is the fact that the Dale College campus student body was fifty one percent male and forty nine percent female. I cannot tell you how much this pleased me. I would hate to be on a campus with a severe gender imbalance.

Being a double minority, black and male, would make my college experience a lot tougher. I'd stick out like a sore thumb. These days, I find myself bored stiff. Working for Thanatos keeps me busy but he's so strict and has too many rules. Rules I must play by unless I want to be sent back to Hell. There has got to be a way to spread mayhem and destruction on a college campus, even when I can't use my divine powers because Thanatos's Agents are monitoring my comings and goings. I got involved with a sexy young man named Edmond Lafontant. He was a tall, good-looking and rugged French-Canadian guy, with light bronze skin, blue eyes and a shaved head. This closeted bisexual white stud played Men's varsity Rugby for Dale College. We had a lot of fun together in his dormitory. Edmond and I got our freak on in the dorm, away from prying eyes. He liked it rough, for which I was thankful. Today's humans are way too skirmish at the sight of blood and violence. Edmond liked it when I brutalized him. I would wrestle him on the carpeted floor, and then take him roughly. I sat down on the couch and he knelt before me. He sucked my long and thick cock like his life depended on it. Edmond was a very good cock sucker. I wonder what his sexy black girlfriend Shavona Wilson would say about that if she knew. Oh, well. I suppose what she doesn't know can't hurt her. I put Edmond on his hands and knees and took him from behind. I greased him up, then shoved my dick up his ass. He screamed like a pig at abattoir as I slammed my cock into him. I fucked him hard, drilling my cock up his ass. I wanted to make him scream. When I see him on campus, he's always acting so macho, surrounded by his teammates and adoring female fans. If they only knew he was a pillow-biter, and a bottom at that. Laughing, I drilled my cock so far into his ass, I'm surprised it didn't come out of his mouth. I fucked him until I came, then pulled out. Afterwards, I showered and left. Like the punk I knew him to be, he wanted more. I told him I'd see him next week. In spite of my activities, I found myself bored. Something was missing.

Luckily, I found a cool new hobby. Tormenting the weak. For once, my disguise as a tall, handsome young collegiate black sportsman came in handy. You see, when you're a tall, good-looking black sportsman on a college campus, you will always catch the eye of at least one sexually adventurous blonde-haired white gal. They're opposites who attract each other. It's pretty much the law around here. Some of them want to use you. Others want you to use them any way that you wish. I placed Julie Watson in the latter category the moment I met her. This six-foot-one, athletic, busty and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irish princess was definitely looking for some action. She came onto me rather heavily whenever she saw me on campus. I found that kind of funny. Why do blonde-haired white chicks have such a huge appetite for black men? Someone should do a study on this phenomenon.

I'm having a good time with Julie Watson. The thing is that women are a weird bunch. Quite often, you have to read between the lines of what they say and do to see what they really mean. It's just the way they are. When you see Julie Watson, strutting through the campus like she owns the place, you might think she's the most confident woman on the planet Earth. A close examination of her life might mislead you into thinking she is what she appears to be. Julie Watson drives a bright red convertible. Brand-new. Bought to her by her millionaire father, lawyer Henry Watson. She lives in a townhouse located along Commonwealth Avenue in the pricey Back Bay area of Boston. Yeah, the gal has looks, and money. Why shouldn't she be the confident person who acts like the world belongs to her? This is where you're wrong. It's an image, nothing more. Trust me on that one. You see her cold stare? That is such bullshit. I've never met anyone so insecure in my entire life.

Yeah, I knew her type. There are lots of women like that out there. Businesswomen. Lawyers. CEOs. Athletes. Politicians. Women in the power professions. The job says power, and they dress and act the part. However, many of them lack the personality of the tough, cold gal many of them pretend to be at work. You could be a naturally submissive person in a position of power or a naturally dominant person in a submissive position. Life can do that to you. You do what you got to do to survive. But sooner or later, your true self will come out.

I had Julie pegged as a submissive gal the moment I laid eyes on her, no matter how tough and nonchalant she acted. I approached her confidently, to do a closer assessment. As expected, I was right. She knew what I was and I knew what she was. We both needed something only the other could provide. Thus, we embarked on a relationship. I was the master and she was my very willing submissive. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Julie is the kind of woman who likes to be taken in hand by a dominant man and completely dominated. And I was the right man for the job. We got to know each other in my dorm basement at night. She was a lot of fun. I enjoyed our sessions. Let me tell you about one of my favorites. I had Julie on all fours, face down and big ass up. She was bound hand and foot with thick steel chains. Her eyes were blindfolded and a plastic ball gagged her mouth. That's when I went to work on her.

First, I took out my belt. I looked at the tall white woman's supple body. She looked really hot. I couldn't wait for her white skin to turn red and blue. With a swift forward motion, I raised the belt and brought it down on her back. Julie shook violently, and struggled in her bonds. The gag muffled her screams and the chains held her in place. Grinning, I continued. The next lash of the belt landed on her buttocks. Her plump white buttocks. They turned a nice shade of pink. I whacked them with my handy paddle until they turned a satisfying crimson shade.

I moved around. I like freedom of movement when I'm working on my submissive. The more I do to her, the happier both of us become. I lashed her breasts with the belt, and a muffled whimper escaped her mouth. Satisfied, I resumed whacking her ass with the paddle. I really enjoy spanking women. Especially wealthy young white women like Julie Watson. Why? Simply because they deserve it. They need to receive this just punishment and I need to give it to them. I do so not out of misogyny or sadism but because I simply must. It's as essential as breathing to me.

With my belt, I beat her. I lashed her face, her breasts, her back and her buttocks. I didn't spare her arms or legs either. I whipped her until virtually every inch of her body was bruised and red. And now for the grand finale. I came up behind Julie and grabbed hold of her smooth, firm buttocks. I reached under and felt her pussy. It was sopping wet. Inviting, but I think I'll pass. I'm an ass man. So I spread those ass cheeks of hers wide open. I took some lubricant from a bottle, and smeared it all over her tight asshole. Then, I eased my cock inside of her. My host body was well-endowed. Nine inches long, thick, and also, uncut. Just the way I liked them. With a swift thrust, I went inside.

If Julie could scream, I'm sure she would. I placed my hands upon her hips and thrust my cock deep into her. I was very gentle with her, I think. Her ass felt wonderfully warm and tight around my cock. Very nice. Thrusting hard and deep, I gave her booty a serious pounding. I had my fun with her until I came then pulled out. Afterwards, I removed the bindings from Julie Watson's pretty hands and feet. She looked flushed, but happy. The way only a true submissive can be about getting quite a trashing. I carried her to the bathroom, and got her cleaned up. She was most grateful for what I did to her and we made a date for next weekend. After Julie left, I walked out of the dorm and went for some fresh air. I walked through the campus. This world is so boring.

So many creatures I was familiar with are extinct or went into hiding. Earthbound demons. Vampires. Werewolves. Proto-humans. Sub-humans. Fallen Angels. Monsters. Mermen and mermaids. Dragons. Yeah, they're either gone or hiding. And here I am, masquerading as a mortal, getting my kicks by sexually and psychologically tormenting ordinary men and women who couldn't resist me. Working for Thanatos, the God of Death. He was an upstart in my time. Fast forward a few thousand years and basically the universe is ruled by a triumvirate formed by Yahweh in Heaven, Lucifer Morningstar in Hell and Thanatos in the Underworld. I'm not what I should be. I am so much less now than what I once was. And no matter how much twisted fun I have, I can't help but feel incomplete. And it's Thanatos fault. It's my universe he's co-ruler of. If you ask me, the Underworld could use a change in management. Yes, most definitely. I think I'll work on it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Working For Death

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds