• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Cuckold Ch. 04

Family Cuckold Ch. 04

12

Preface

This is part four of a continuing story about me (Robin), my wife Mary, and our daughter Gina. It is based largely on many real life experiences I have had the pleasure of experiencing, stitched together with snippets of fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like stories with themes of cuckoldry, femdom, incest, humiliation and S&M, please stop now. Otherwise, please let me know how you like it. There is more to come, and I'd appreciate your feedback

Thank-you, CAROL, for your incredible contribution. You have made this, and hopefully future chapters, much better than they would have been otherwise!

***

Mary had just described, in fairly explicit detail, what cuckolding was, and what I was made to do as her cuckold, for her and her lovers.

Gina was silent for a full 30 seconds as her mind strained to digest what Mary described.

Finally, she turned to look at me. "You do that? You do all of those things, daddy? For real?"

"Umm, yes, Miss Gina, I do. Whatever your mother tells me to do. Yes"

"You suck their cocks?"

"Yes"

"You watch them, umm, do it? You watch them have sex with Mom?"

"Yes"

Gina turned to look at her mother. "I. I umm, Jeez. I dunno what to say. You go out and meet guys, and bring them back to the house, and you order him to serve you, lick you both, watch you umm, fuck? And he does it?"

"Yes, Baby. I'm sorry; I was hoping this wouldn't upset you." Mary was clearly worried.

"Upset? I'm not upset, Mom!" She smiled, for the first time since the conversation had started. "I'm just freaking amazed, that's all."

Gina turned back to me. "Fuck, daddy, you really are a sissy-panty slut, aren't you? Is that what you meant, when you were telling me about your, umm, switch this morning?"

Before I could answer, Tammy appeared back at the table. She had changed out of her uniform, and was now wearing a pair of pink denim shorts and a ruffled white shoulderless blouse which stopped at her midriff.

We all lookup up in surprise, and Mary started to speak. "Oh, err, Hi, Tammy. Umm, listen, dear, we were just in the middle of something, and would you .."

Gina cut her mothers sentence off. "No, it's ok, Mom. I'd like Tammy to join us. Please?"

"Well, Ok, sure darling, if you are sure?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure", Gina smiled. "Come on, Tammy. Sit down by Mom. I wanna hear what you think!"

Tammy smiled broadly and sat opposite me. She looked at Gina and then Mary with a big grin on her face, and then at me, and covered her mouth as she laughed. "Think about what, Gina?"

Gina laughed with her. "You know what! My father is a panty-wearing slave. I made him buy lingerie and nail polish today, and we let the salesgirls know it was for him. I showed them his panties, just like I showed you."

Tammy looked at me and giggled.

"Tell her sissy. Tell Tammy what you told me this morning. Tell her everything, and tell her what you were doing, while you were talking to me. Do it. I need her advice, and she can only give it to me if she knows everything."

I looked around the table. My face was burning. There was no sympathy from any of them.

"I. I was trying to explain to Miss Gina that I would do anything she wanted." I started.

"No. Tell her first how it was."

"I, umm, I was naked. I went into her bedroom to wake her up. Miss Gina made me. Gina. Please?"

"Tell her slave. Do it or we will have to punish you!"

"Sorry, Miss Gina." I looked at Tammy. She was returning my stare, expectantly. "Ok. Miss Gina ordered me to stand by her bed and, umm, play with myself while I told her, well, begged her to dominate me. I masturbated while I begged her to abuse me, anyway she wanted." I was close to tears, yet at the same time strangely proud to admit to this girl that I would do anything for my daughter and her mother. Anything at all.

"And. What are the rules when Mom and I order you to stroke your sissy cock, daddy?"

"I'm not allowed to come without permission, Miss Gina"

Gina had been staring, wide eyed, gently biting her lower lip. Upon hearing this she burst out laughing. "No fucking way! Really? You make him do stuff like that, and you don't, like, let him shoot? Oh god, this is too much!" She was still laughing.

"Show her your legs, daddy!"

I extended my right leg out of the booth and pulled my pants leg up slightly. The dark stockings were obvious.

"Now. Tell her what you just told me. Tell her what you do for Mom!"

Even Mary gasped when she heard this latest order from Gina.

"Tell her!" Gina repeated.

I couldn't deny my daughter. I was more humiliated than I had ever been in my life, but there was something in me which made me want to do it, need to do it.

"Well, umm, I am her cuckold. That means that she is free to have sex with anyone she wants. I am required to serve them. I." As much as I wanted to say it, it was difficult. Not only because of Tammy, but I was going to say it, explicitly, in front of Gina. "I serve them, I undress them. I lick and suck them both to get them ready. And I watch them have sex."

"And, daddy. Tell her. Tell her the last part?"

I looked into Gina's eyes. They were both hard and sparkling at the same time. She wanted to hear me say it. Wanted to make me tell this young girl, this stranger, one of our most intimate secrets.

"W-When they have finished. I, umm, I suck them both clean". There. I had said it. I wanted to shrivel into the seat. At the same time, there was an elation racing in my head.

"So, Tammy. Here I am, I'm only 18. And, in the last few days I've discovered my own father wears panties and will submit to pretty much anything. I've seen him in panties and naked. I've made him jack his cock in front of me. He's begged me to let him be my slave. And now I've just found out he will even suck cocks and, oh fuck, he swallows cum!"

Gina's face was flushed as she talked to Tammy.

"How would you feel? What do you think? Would you let him be your slave? Do that kind of stuff?"

Tammy's chest was rising and falling as she tried to get herself under control.

"Honestly?"

"Yeah, of course!" Gina replied.

"I'd freaking love it. Men can be such jerks, such pigs sometimes. And you have the chance to make him into your slave? Shit. I'd do it in a second! Who cares if he's your father? I think that's even better, it's like the ultimate revenge, ya know?"

Gina laughed. She was obviously pleased with what she had heard.

Mary had been listening intently and was, I think, scared of what Gina's reaction to the whole thing was going to be. Now, in an instant, the tension disappeared and she started laughing too. Even I managed a weak smile, although I was trembling inside.

"Yeah. I do know. I was hoping you would say that, because I was, ya know, scared that I was like some kind of sick freak because I liked the idea! And maybe I am, but at least now I know I'm not the only one!"

Now we all burst out laughing. The mood had changed completely.

"Well! It seems you were exactly the right person, in exactly the right place, at exactly the right time, Tammy!" Mary said excitedly. "I think we should get to know each other more, if you'd like that?"

"Oh Yeah!" Gina immediately chimed in.

"Well, err, are you sure?" Tammy laughed. "I think that sounds kinda cool!"

"Then it's settled. How would you like to come over to our house and spend the afternoon with us?" Mary asked

"Sure! I have to go home first, though" she hesitated, but that'll only take me half an hour, one at the most. I have a couple of things I need to get done. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is, darling! Just come on over whenever you are ready!" Mary scribbled out our address and phone number on a napkin and gave it to Tammy. "We can't wait to have you join us!"

"Great. Thanks. I'll, umm, get going, then, and see you all later!"

I paid the check and gave Tammy a big tip. We all got out of the booth and while Tammy disappeared into the back, the three of us walked back out into the Mall.

"Mom! Thank you so much! I hope you didn't mind, but I just felt like, well, I wanted to hear what she would say. She's, you know, like closer to my age?" Gina was apparently worried that Mary would be insulted.

"It's fine, my love. She was a stranger, and the worst that would have happened is that we would have just left! But, as it turned out, you have made a new friend. Well, all of us have made a new friend!"

We left the mall and walked in the sunlight to the car. Unlike this morning, I was not in the least scared that the light would make my panties more obvious. I was still on a mental high.

When we got to the car, I unlocked it and opened the doors for my two ladies. As on the way to the Mall, Mary got in the back and Gina sat in the passenger seat. I went around and got into the drivers side, and started the engine.

As we left the parking lot and started down the road back to our house, Gina looked at me.

"You are a sick, perverted sissy panty slave, daddy. But, don't worry. I'm glad you are, and I love you!"

I looked, stunned, at Gina, and then at Mary in the rear view mirror. My eyes were suddenly damp. All I could manage was to reach over and squeeze her hand and whisper "Thank you, darling. I love you too. Thank you!"

Gina, in turn, reached over into my lap and gave my cock a squeeze. I felt myself stiffening under her hand.

"Do it darling", Mary whispered from the back seat. "You've deserved it. Make him hard, tease him and make him want it. Do it, let me watch you do it!"

Gina giggled as she turned and looked at her mom. "Really?"

"Yes, baby. Now you know how far he will go for us. Do anything you want to him!"

Gina turned in her seat to face me.

I tried to focus on driving, but could not help look at her quickly. She was beaming.

Her other arm reached over and then, with both hands, carefully unzipped my pants. She reached into them and felt my cock through the panties. I was hard.

"Shit daddy, you really are like a girl", she squealed, "Your panties are soaking"

"Yes, I bet they are", Mary laughed.

Gina fumbled for a second and then, for the first time, pulled my panties down over my cock and pulled it out into the open. She stared at it and then started to stroke it, rubbing her thumb over the head, smearing the wetness everywhere.

"This is so much fun, sissy. Do you like it? Do you like me playing with your sissy cock?"

The feeling was intense. She was stroking me so lightly, yet firmly. Fingers around the shaft, thumb caressing the head. My mind was spinning. My Gina was playing with my cock, my Mary was watching her do it, encouraging her to do it, and she was loving it.

"Please, Miss Gina. Please. I won't be able to stand it, and we're sure to have an accident if you make me come. Please!"

"Oh, don't worry, sissy. You're still not allowed to come. But I am going to make you beg for it. I want to make you suffer. You suck cocks, daddy, and you are my slave, just like you are Mom's. I'm going to learn to make you beg!"

I squirmed in my seat, but Gina was relentless. However I moved, her hand simply followed, never losing its grip. She would stroke me for a few seconds, and then stop. And then do it again. By the time I got home, I could barely focus my eyes.

I pulled the car into the driveway, and turned the engine off.

"Leave it out, slut. I want you to walk to the front door with your cock sticking out. And don't forget the shopping bags in the trunk" Mary ordered, laughing with Gina.

They watched with great amusement as I frantically looked around to make sure that there were no people out in the street, then rushed to the back of the car, fumbled to open the trunk, grabbed the bags, and basically ran to open the front door.

Once we were in the family room, Mary told me to put the bags down and go and get some drinks. She was obviously in a good mood, because she finished up with "and, seeing as you have been so obedient today, slut, bring a glass for yourself. You can join us in a drink as you change"

I went into the kitchen and returned with a cold bottle of Riesling and three glasses, having made a note to myself to get to the store and buy another case of Pinot Grigio. We had finished the last bottle the other night.

After filling the glasses, I raised mine and offered a toast. "Here's to the two best Mistresses a husband and father could ever ask for" I said. Kind of lame, but it was how I felt.

Gina and Mary joined me in the toast, and then Gina said. "Ok, sissy. You're shaved like a girl, wear panties like a girl. Do, umm, other things like a girl. Now you have to finish shopping like a girl. We want a fashion show!"

I smiled, nervously. I remembered that there were more than just panties in the bag. Things I had never worn before.

I put my glass down on the table and stood in front of them. They were back in their favorite positions, on the two-seat couch, knees raised and feet resting on the edge of the coffee table. Mary had her thin dress on, Gina her miniskirt. I could clearly see both of their pairs of panties from where I stood. Mary had dark blue, Gina's were pale yellow. They both knew I was looking at them, but didn't seem to mind.

"Strip, Slut!" Mary ordered.

I undid the shirt and took it off, folding it and placing it on one of the chairs. Then, after slipping off my shoes, undid my pants and stepped out of them. After folding them onto the chair, also, I stood in front of them. I was proud, happy, but still embarrassed. The panties were stretched and wet from my hard-on, and the nylons felt suddenly cool on my legs without the pants.

"And the panties, sissy, you have new ones to show us!" Gina smiled.

I stretched the waistband down over my cock and slid them down my legs. I could feel the air on my balls and was reminded that I was really naked, thanks to Gina having shaved me the night before.

"Give them to me!" Mary instructed.

I handed them to her, and she rubbed the front of them between her thumb and forefinger. "Mmmm, so wet, so slippery, you're right, Gina, he IS just like a girl - feel them"

She handed the panties to Gina, who repeated the process. Even though Gina had been stroking my cock all the way home in the car, and had felt my precum from the source, so to speak, it was very erotic to watch her inspecting my panties and rubbing it between her fingers.

"Ok, let's see the panties, bra and garter belt first, sissy", she said, as she smiled and dropped my wet panties on the table.

I went and picked up the shopping bags, and brought them back to the coffee table.

"It was such a good idea of yours, baby, to shave him. I love how his cock and balls are so completely exposed, don't you. It's really hot"

"Yeah, it is," Gina replied, "I really kinda like it! It doesn't seem so rude, when it's hard, without all that ugly hair."

"You're absolutely right, darling. And don't think that means you can just get hard whenever you want, Slut, but your daughter is right, at least it's not so rude looking when it is!"

"Thank you, Mistress, Miss Gina"

I knew what they were waiting for, so reached into the bag and pulled out the matching set. I pretty much knew how the garter belt should be worn, so soon had it around my waist. Even though the stockings I was wearing were thigh-highs, and had elastic lace around the top to keep them up, I figured they would want to see the garters connected to them. After quite a bit of fumbling, and a lot of laughter from Mary and Gina, I had them all done.

"Such a pretty slut", Mary remarked, "Come on, we want to see the whole outfit!"

Trying to delay the inevitable, I took the panties and slid them up my legs. As I had predicted, it was close to impossible to fit everything inside them. Even though I was hard and my cock was upright, my balls still wanted to fall out one side or the other. The girls thought this was hilarious, and I was so embarrassed I started to soften.

"Now the bra, sissy!" Gina giggled.

I had, of course, watched Mary put her own on many many times, but I knew for a fact I would never be able to get it fastened by reaching back behind me. I used the trick I had seen on TV and put it on backwards, fastening it in front, and then sliding it around my waist. I started to slide it up my chest, but it was tight. Partly because it was something I had never felt before, and partly because I was slightly bigger than 38 around the chest, which was the bra size. Thank god I was not a big man!

Now I struggled to get the shoulder straps up over my arms. It was not as easy as I had imagined, but finally I got it done and stood in front of them. Now I really did feel humiliated. I enjoyed panties, but really felt silly in the bra. I knew I did not look anything like a girl.

"Ohmygod, Mom, look at him!"

"Yes, I know, dear, it IS funny, isn't it! Maybe if we put something in the cups it will help, do you think?"

"Well, maybe, I dunno. What can we use?"

Mary looked at my wet panties on the table and smiled. "Well, let's just try those, if they help, maybe we'll buy him some breast forms! I know where we can get some from, on the web"

"Well, yeah, but it'll still look weird, Mom, with just one side!"

Mary smiled at Gina and then at me. She reached down under her dress, lifted her butt off the couch, and pulled her panties off.

"MOM!"

"Oh, Gina. It's ok, we're both girls, and your dad has seen me naked before, you know!"

"Yeah, I guess so", Gina laughed.

Mary handed her panties to Gina, "Put them in his cups, baby, lets see if it's worth giving him real breasts!"

Gina took Mary's panties and then looked at her "Mom! They're soaked! You are worse than he is!"

"I know, darling, but I bet you are just the same!"

Gina blushed and didn't answer. She took another large sip of wine and stood up.

"Come here, Sissy!"

I took a couple of steps to where she was and stood silently as she tucked the panties into each of my cups and then sat back down. This time, as she put her feet back on the table, they were further apart and I could clearly see the outline of her cunt under the yellow nylon.

Not wanting to be caught staring I stepped back and stood in front of them. I was completely soft, now. It really was embarrassing.

"Well, it is an improvement, but I'm not convinced. The pink looks nice on him, that's for sure, but the panties are a distraction, you can see them through the cups. What do you think?" Mary asked.

"Yeah. I agree. But, it is much better to see him with a little shape in there. Can we get him some of those silicon things? Just to try? Are they expensive?"

"No, I don't think so, darling. I bet we can get them for less than fifty dollars. Why don't you search the web and find some. You can use my credit card"

"Great. Thanks, Mom!"

"You're welcome, baby. Pour us some more wine, slut, just because we're in a good mood doesn't mean you can forget your duties!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress!" I pulled the bottle from the cooler and refilled their glasses, leaving mine alone.

"It's ok; you can have some more, slut!"

"Thank you, Mistress." I refilled mine, took the empty bottle back to the kitchen and returned with another, placing it in the cooler. I took a sip of the wine and stood back in front of them.

"Look at you, sissy. You're all soft. Why don't you like the pretty lingerie we picked for you? I'm insulted that you don't like our choices. Make it hard. Now!" Gina ordered.

I reached down and started to caress myself through the panties. They both watched intently. Gina actually licked her upper lip, lightly.

As I began to harden, I pulled my cock up above the waistband and started to stroke it.

"Yes, such a pretty bare shaved cock", Mary murmured, drinking more wine.

"It is, isn't it, Mom! It's so hot to watch him doing that! I still can't believe it, but I love it!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Cuckold Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds