• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Next Time

The Next Time

The next time we meet, you're already in the room waiting for me. I knock on the door and you open it. I'm standing there looking very respectable. A nice dress and heels, hair pinned up. I come in and you close the door. You kiss me hello. A soft, slow, sweet kiss. A gentle warm up. Maybe the calm before the storm?

You tell me to take off my dress. I slowly slip it off my shoulders, slide it down my waist and over my hips. I step out of it and am left in nothing but a lacy bra, stockings and garter belt, heels, and some very wet panties.

You tell me to put my hands behind my back. You are in charge today and I am here for your enjoyment. You look me over, walking around behind me. I feel your hand brush the bottom of my ass, almost between my legs. I start to lean toward your hand and you immediately pull it away. You are in control today, not me, you remind me.

You come around and stand in front of me. Almost touching me with the length of your body. I want to press myself against you, but I don't. I know that if I behave and do what I'm told, I'll be rewarded.

You kiss my lips and slowly move down to my chin and then to my neck. While your mouth is on my neck, kissing, licking, I feel your hands on my shoulders. You push the straps of my bra down and push the cups under my breasts so they are exposed for you.

I continue to stand still while you do this, but let out a small moan. That makes you smile. I'm so aroused right now. My nipples are hard and I feel my panties getting wetter.

You step back and look at me again. You have a smile on your face. You walk around behind me again. I feel your hand on the back of my thigh. I use all of my self control to keep from moving against you. I feel your hand go to the inside of my thigh and you tell me to spread my legs. I do as I'm told, hoping that you will move your hand up higher.

I am rewarded. I feel your hand on my panties, rubbing against my pussy. You comment on the wetness. You ask me if I'm turned on, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Sir."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to touch my pussy, Sir."

I feel my panties being pushed aside and a finger slip inside me. I can't control myself any longer and begin to grind my hips against your hand, trying to get you deeper inside me.

You reach up with your other hand, grabbing my still pinned up hair and tell me to bend over. You lean me over the end of the bed and tell me to pull my panties down to my knees. You've taken your other hand off of my pussy and I'm ready to beg you to touch it again. I try to behave, but being with you makes me so hot.

You tell me that I'm not being a very good girl. Do I need to be punished for misbehaving?

"Yes, Sir, please punish me."

With that, I feel a hard slap on my ass.

"Who is in charge?"

"You are, Sir."

"Have you been punished enough?"

"No, Sir. I am a very bad girl. I need to be punished more."

With that, I feel another hard slap, and another. I am still bent over with my head on the bed, holding my wet panties at my knees. My pussy has gotten so wet that it's beginning to run down my legs and wet the tops of my stockings.

After about a dozen slaps, each bringing a moan of painful pleasure from me, you ask me if I've been punished enough.

"Oh yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

You tell me to stand up and turn toward you. My panties fall to the floor.

You remind me to keep my hands behind my back. You put your hand on the back of my head and pull me to you and kiss me. Your other hand gently pinches one of my nipples, then slowly moves down to the lace of my garter belt.

You run your fingers over the lace of the garter belt and down one of the straps, stopping at the top of the stocking. "Very nice" you say as you finish your kiss.

You look over at the chair in the room and then smile as you look back at me.

"Sit on the edge of the chair"

"Spread your legs."

"Lean back now."

"Put your legs up on the arms of the chair."

I obey each command, wondering what will come next. I don't have to wait long to find out. You go to my bag and pull out some scarves.

You come back to me with the scarves and slowly, gently, but firmly tie my wrists and then my ankles to the chair. I am immobile. All of my private places exposed to you. I am completely at your mercy.

You kneel in front of me, looking at my pussy. It's so hot and wet. I would give anything for you to touch it. Instead, you touch my legs, running your hands along my stockings.

You tell me how much you like to see me like this. Open and vulnerable. Your hands move closer to my ass and you start to knead the muscles. You can feel how tense I am, wanting release.

You bring your fingers up to the wet lips of my pussy. You tease the lips for a while as my breathing gets faster. Then you lean in and put your mouth on my clit. It's so sensitive by now that I almost come.

"Not yet."

"Please, Sir? Please?"

Slowly, you put one finger inside me. Gently pulling in and out. I moan as I feel your thumb move past my pussy and start to spread the wetness there. Soon I feel you enter me with two fingers, pulling in and out but a little more forceful. Your thumb is circling my bottom, pressing gently.

I moan again. The pleasure is becoming so intense.

"Please, Sir? May I please come?"

I can barely speak, the feelings are so intense. I need release.

"Yes, my pet. Come for me now."

You put your mouth back on my clit and begin to suck on it, moving your fingers faster and harder.

I feel a shudder go through me.

A sudden burst of heat, beginning where your mouth is sucking on my clit spreads through my whole body. I feel myself contract around your fingers several times. You lift your head and smile.

"Nicely done, my pet."

You stand up and lean over and kiss me, your lips wet from me.

It is a long, deep kiss. First I taste me, then it begins to go away as the kiss goes on until all I taste is you.

You stand back, looking at me, all flushed and warm.

"Now it's time for your payback."

I'm not sure what you mean, until I see you unbuckle your belt and lower your pants. Then I remember. The last time we were together, instead of you coming on my tits, it got all over you instead. Oops.

Your shirt is already off, but I don't remember when that happened. You look at me as you slowly take off your pants. Your cock is very hard. I want to feel it inside of me. I can't take my eyes off of it.

"You want this, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Sir! Please, Sir?"

You walk toward me, reaching down to stroke your cock, knowing that I want to touch it. Then you stand over me, leaning toward me.

"Open your mouth, my pet."

I do as I'm told. You put the tip of your cock on my lip. It's wet. It tastes salty. I feel my pussy begin to throb, thinking about how good it feels when your cock is there.

"Now what are you going to do?"

"I am going to suck your cock, Sir."

It's not very clear, as my mouth is suddenly very full, but you know what I said and you smile.

"Very good."

You begin moving your hips back and forth, thrusting into my mouth. Your balls rub against my chin. I have no control over the speed or the depth. I try to suck and lick, the way I know you like it.

You pull your cock out of my mouth and rub it around my lips. You laugh as I turn my head, trying to get it back into my mouth. Finally you let me have it again. You tell me to suck harder as you begin to thrust faster. In and out, more and more.

I hear some grunts and feel your cock begin to twitch. Suddenly you pull your cock out of my mouth and come all over my tits.

"That wasn't such a bad payback, now was it my Pet? At least I didn't get you in the eye!" you laugh.

You go over to the bed and lay back, catching your breath. You look at me tied to the chair. Still warm and flushed. Still very exposed, with my hungry pussy dripping wet, and now my breasts glistening and sticky with your semen.

You lay back and close your eyes, knowing I am desperate for your touch again. I watch you lay there with your eyes closed. Your breathing slows and becomes regular. After a while you open your eyes and look over at me. You smile and get up off the bed.

You go into the bathroom and I hear water running. I'm still restrained in the chair and can't see what you're doing. You come back to me with a warm wash cloth and gently wash me, starting with my chest. You wipe with warm water and massage with your hands. Every touch, every sensation feeling so good.

You move down between my legs, the warm cloth feeling wonderful against my swollen pussy. I try to move against your hand, but am unable to move. You've tied me well. All I can do is moan and say "Thank you, Sir."

You put down the washcloth and untie me. You gently straighten out my arms and then my legs.

"Stand up, my pet."

You take my hand and lead me to the edge of the bed. You move behind me and unhook my bra, kissing my neck and shoulders as you do this. I feel your hands slide the straps down my arms. The bra drops on the floor and your hands move to the garter belt attached to the stockings. One by one, the straps are unhooked. You kneel in front of me.

"Spread your legs, my pet."

Slowly, you roll one stocking down my leg, leaving it at my ankle. Then you move to the other leg, again, unhooking the straps and slowly lowering the stocking. You reach up and unhook the belt. This brings your face very close to my stomach.

I feel your breath against my skin. I fight not to move. I want to feel your whole body against me. Skin to skin. I want to feel your breath all over my body. I want your touch. I want you. But I will behave. I will wait.

You run your hands over my ass. Slowly, knowing how much your touch excites me. I take a deep breath, trying to stay still for you.

"Something wrong, my pet?"

"No Sir. Very right, Sir."

You stand up and step back, looking at me again, smiling.

"Lay on the bed on your back."

"Put your hands at your sides and bend your knees."

"Open wider, you know how I like to see you."

I obey, laying there, legs open. You've told me before how much you like to see me this way. Open and ready. Waiting for you.

You come and sit on the bed next to me, leaning over to kiss me. The kiss starts soft and gentle. Soon your tongue is pressing into my mouth, lips pushing harder against mine. Deeper, harder but so sensual. I feel your hand on my breast playing with my nipple. I'm still so wrapped in the kiss that it barely registers. You squeeze my nipple harder. It hurts a little but makes the kiss feel even more intense. I feel my pussy getting even wetter. It feels like it's pulsating.

You let go of my nipple and I feel your hand slide down my stomach. I arch my hips hoping you will keep going lower. You do. I feel your hand on the lips of my pussy. I grind my hips against your hand. This makes you stop the kiss. You sit up and look down at me. Your hand is still on my pussy and I feel a finger slip inside.

"You want this, don't you my pet?"

"Oh yes, Sir!"

I feel another finger inside me.

"How much do you want?"

"More, Sir! I want all of it. Please, Sir!"

You stare into my eyes as I feel all of your fingers slide inside of me.

"Look at me."

I'm beginning to feel very full. The feeling is very intense. You slide your fingers in and out, going a little deeper each time. I begin to moan with pleasure. I push my hips toward your hand, trying to get you deeper inside.

"Keep your eyes open, my pet. I want to see you come."

Your hand moves in and out slowly. A little deeper each time. I've never felt so full before. The feeling is incredible. I try to keep my eyes open. Try to look at your face. I can hardly see anything.

I hear my breath and my body feels like it's floating. The only thing I am truly aware of at that moment is a feeling of intense pleasure. I feel your hand inside me, moving, turning. I feel warm. I feel my whole body begin to tense. Everything begins to feel tighter. I hear moaning and realize it's coming from me. I see your face over mine smiling.

"Come for me, my pet."

"Look in my eyes and come for me now."

Every part of my body feels so tight. Just as I think I can't take any more, I feel a flood of heat wash over me.

The feeling starts at my pussy. I feel it spasm around your hand. The feeling seems to go out like a wave, spreading through me. As it spreads, the tightness goes away and I feel light as air. My eyes roll back and close.

My pussy continues to spasm. You keep moving your hand, but slower now. My breathing slows.

You lean down and kiss my eyelids and down my cheeks. You kiss my lips gently, softly. As you kiss me, you slowly take your hand out of me.The kiss ends and I suddenly feel so weak and empty.

I open my eyes and look at you.

Somehow you know what I'm feeling. You take me in your arms and kiss my face, my neck, my hair. You hold me tight. Skin to skin. You whisper to me

"Well done, my pet, Well done."

I can barely talk. I've never come like this before. Never had such an intense orgasm.

"Thank you, Sir."

I want to say so much more. Thank you seems so inadequate after what you've just done for me. I try to say more, but can't form any words. I close my eyes again and in seconds, I am asleep in your arms...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Next Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 510 milliseconds