• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 07

Cindy's Slut Ch. 07

12

CHAPTER 7 MY BIRTHDAY

Cindy's birthday had been in August, and my birthday was in October. We usually spent my birthday, which was only a day away from Halloween, as a joint birthday/Halloween celebration. However, with the birthday blowout that Marsha, Cindy's roommate, had orchestrated for her, I was wondering if this might also be a special birthday for me.

Cindy, Marsha and Friane had gotten quite used to using me as their Maid. Following Cindy's birthday party, and her marathon fucking by the three young studs, I had spent several days decked out in my femdom maid outfit cleaning up their house. The girls really got a kick out of sitting around in their lingerie, shooting tequila and smoking pot, while I wobbled around them in my 3-inch pumps cleaning up the remnants of their orgy. One of my task had been to collect the dozens of color coded condoms from Cindy's birthday fucking (Brad blue, Steve red, Charlie green). After I had gathered them, I had been ordered to storing them in the freezer. I wondered why Cindy had me store all those cum filled condoms, but I correctly assumed that it was not a good thing for me.

The three girls and I partied through the month of September pretty much as we always had...or almost. After Cindy's birthday and my anal rape by Marsha and cunnlingus with Friane, I was much more sexual active with those two. Weekends through September were spent getting drunk and stoned and then having four-way sex. Since I had only one tongue and one cock, two of the girls would be doing each other while I was serving the other two. Unfortunately, I never got to fuck all month long. I would spend my time eating pussy while suffering from chronic erections.

A typical September weekend night would be the four of us gathered in Cindy's and Marsha's living room, watching some porno movie (the girls seemed to love watching porno when we were all together). As we all drank and smoked, the movie would have its obvious intended effects. As we all got progressively horny, the clothes would start coming off. The girls always dressed for the occasions, sexy seductive skirts and blouses with lingerie underneath.

The four of us would start kissing and stroking each other and the outer clothes would soon be discarded. I would be left in my underwear, a thong, surrounded by four horny babes in lacy bras, bustiers, teddies, and silk panties. The girls loved the oral nature of our make-out sessions. I would find my self-covered with kisses, soft seductive kisses on my neck, chest, stomach, thighs, feet, ass, nuts and cock. I would be reciprocating by sucking tits, nipples, soft thighs, smooth asses, flat stomachs, and shaved pussies.

The girls always made sure that I had a raging hard-on. The girls would work on my cock, bringing me to the verge of orgasm, only to have them stop just before ejaculation. All the while, I would be eating pussy after pussy until they achieved multiple orgasms.

As the girls came, they would use the juices from their cunts to coating my cock and balls. In no time, I was covered from mouth to balls in their fragrant vaginal lubricants. The girls became experts at reading my body, noting the pre-cum, my breathing, the tension in my body, the rigidity of nipples...and they would always stop me just short of ejaculation.

Every time that I was about to cum, all contact with my cock would stop. I would be left moaning and begging to cum, as the girls just smiled and laughed. My only reward would be to have the harlot of the moment pull my face tighter into her steaming cunt and grind her clit harder against my tired tongue, as I ate...and ate...and ate her to orgasm.

By the end of each night, I would be reduced to a quivering pathetic moaning, groaning, begging raw piece of meat. After hours of jaw taxing, tongue fatiguing cunnlingus, the four of us would crawl into bed for the night. Throughout the night, until the early hours of morning, the girls would continue to rub and tease my body.

Each following morning, I would be physically drained, but still emotionally charged. The slightest touch on my cock would cause me to pant and sweat. My jaw would be so sore that I could hardly talk. My tongue would be so worn, that I could hardly move it. Even that acts of swallowing (something that I would have done all night long!) or eating was painful.

That was fine with the girls, as after a hard night of sexual arousal, the last thing that they wanted was to hear from me (to hear my begs for my sexual release!) and they could care less whether I could talk. Likewise, they didn't worry about my swallowing or eating. I soon learned that my regiment for the day following their oral sexual orgy was as their "Maid", and part of that regiment was a limited diet.

Following the night of sexual servitude, I would have to awaken before the girls, take a cold shower, and get them breakfast. Of course, I would do so dressed appropriately. My "maid" uniform had grown more formalized since August. Now, I had my "own" clothes.

The girls had taken me to Goodwill and had me (of course they wouldn't pay for my clothes!) purchase work clothes. The girls and I would roam the lingerie sections and find items that would fit me. Of course, as we shopped, the girls would never miss an opportunity to humiliate me in front of other women customers. It would never fail, if another woman or girl came near us as we shopped, to speaking loudly and make sure that they knew that we were shopping for me. "Is this your size?" they would ask me in front of the other women, holding up the bra, body shaper, girdle, or panties. "Do you like pink like a girl or black like a whore?" as they held the lingerie against my body.

Checking out and buying the clothes always seemed the highlight. With me carrying my stack of used lingerie, the girls would move to the most opportune checkout line. Sometimes it was a young girl or co-ed, other times it was the most sever looking older woman.

As each item was purchased, the girls would continue their tirade. "Was I sure those panties would fit around my cock and balls?" Was the cup size on that bra small enough to fit my tiny tits?" Sometimes, especially with the younger check-out girls, they would direct the questions to them..."Did they think that I would look good in that girdle?" or did they have a boyfriend that dressed in drag like me?" or "Would they like me to come over and clean their toilet when I was dressed like a maid?"

The reactions were as varied as the types of checkout women. Some who turn red and become embarrassed, quickly completing the purchase. Some would grin, taking their time to handle each item, all the time staring at me. Some checkout women said nothing; some joked with the girls and teased me.

The biggest surprise was that few reacted as I might have imagined. I would have expected that most of the young girls would play right along with the girls, and most did. Those poor young girls that did not, but became embarrassed along with me, became the focus of the girls' ridicule, just like me.

The old women were the worst. Most seemed to consider the girls' humor and the fact that a man was being forced to buy women underclothes disgusting. I will never forget the condemning glares that I was subjected to. Of course, the girls just laughed it off.

There were a couple of older women that did surprise me. On those occasions when a thirty or forty year old woman joined the girls' torments, I experienced perhaps more arousal than when the younger girls joined in. You just knew, when some thirty or forty year old woman joined the fun, that she was an experienced kink monster! The fact that some woman who could have been your mother or the mother of the girls that were fucking you was participating in your humiliation...well, it was surprisingly arousing.

Anyway, each morning after the September orgies, after I showered, I would put my "Maid" outfit on. From the dozen or so items of lingerie that I had purchased, I would chose a bra and matching panties or girdle, or perhaps a one-piece body shaper, some nylons, a dress and some pumps. I would place a pair of nipple clamps on my tits (Cindy had conveniently modified some spring type paper clips that I was to wear all day long!), strap the small chain around my waist (another conveniently converted small link, lockable bicycle chain), insert the now familiar anal plug, strap on the testicle harness and pull my balls up through my legs tightly against the anal plug, and hook the harness to the waist chain. The assortment of torture devices ensured that my nipples were subjected to pain all day long, that my ball stretched up my ass made sure my anal plug could not and did not come out, and that I could still urinate.

After the torture hardware, I would put on the chosen lingerie. All the bras, including those in the body shapers, were about B-cups. Since I worked out, my pecs fit most B-cups quite well. I would push my cock, now my "clit", back up between my legs against my balls. On would go the nylons, then the dress and the pumps. The dresses were always sleeveless or puffed at the shoulders. I could not wear long sleeve dresses, as my biceps were too big.

Lastly, on would go the make up. For weeks during August, the girls had showed me how and what they wanted me to wear for make-up. Sufficient to say, the heavy eye shadow, bright red lipstick and cheap perfume made me look more like a whore than any maid I ever saw.

Once dressed, I had to get breakfast ready for the girls. Breakfast was always specific to each girl. Cindy liked fruit and whipped cream, with mimosas. Friane liked French toast with syrup and orange juice. Marsha liked toast and bacon with bloody Marys.

My breakfast was always the same, the only differing being whether it was hot or cold. If I had been "sufficiently" dutiful in serving the girls the night before, I got a meal of hot oatmeal with a coating of cum. If someone was not happy, and it only took one "vote", I got cold oatmeal coated with cum.

Now, I pointed out that I had not been allowed to ejaculate all during the month of September. I had however been fucking Cindy's brains out all during the summer and early fall. During that fall, Cindy had began to "collect" my cum. Sometimes, she had me ejaculated into a container and then she would freeze it. Sometimes, she would push the cum and quim out of her cunt after we fucked, and she would freeze that (she considered the cum/quim mixture a "treat").

As noted before, Marsha had also contributed to the "cum collection", by have the three guys that fucked Cindy for her birthday, collect their cum in colored condoms. Marsha loved the idea of having me eat some other guy's cum. She loved it so much that she made games out of it...making me guess whose cum I was eating (Brad's, Steve's, Charlie's, or whoever...some other guy she had fucked and collected his cum). If I guessed the cum correctly, Marsha gave me a "reward", if I got it wrong then a "punishment".

Marsha's ideas of a "reward" were marginal at best. As a Maid, I was only allowed to drink water...so the "reward" was be a glass of bitter tea, cold coffee, or buttermilk. Her "punishments" were always up to par, ranging from beating my ass through my panties with a belt or paddle, making me clean her cunt after pissing, or making me eat the cum of the two other guys that I had incorrectly guessed.

After breakfast, I began my maid duties. I cleaned the kitchen and then cleaned the living room from our party of the night before. The last duties of the day were to clean the bathroom, using large pink rubber gloves and a toothbrush.

At the end of the day, if the house was cleaned correctly, I would get to remove my maid clothes and the torture devices. I would get a hot shower and spend the evening lounging, drinking, smoking, and making out with the girls again. If not, I would spend the evening receiving a sever ass whipping and be made to go back and clean the area until it was satisfactory. Sometimes, I would have a pleasant night of tequila, pot and soft caresses. Sometimes, I would have a night of two or three ass beatings and repeated hours of cleaning.

The determination of the cleanliness of the house was not supposed to be arbitrary, but I thing several times Marsha took extra effort to see that I had not cleaned properly. She loved to abuse me!

As September turned into October, I hoped that things might return to as they had before Marsha and Friane became a part of Cindy and my love life. But my hopes were to no avail. It seemed that once the girls became accustom to having me available for their domestic slave labor, that they were reticent to return to any other lifestyle.

And why should there? They had their every sexual desire being fulfilled, albeit perhaps with the exception of a real cock (at least as far as I knew) since Cindy's birthday party. Every weekend it was endless pussy fest. multiple orgasms, and massive dildo fucks.

Meanwhile, for me it was endless, total frustration. Night after night, I would be having sex with three beautiful, sensual, horny women...and night after night, I would be denied sexual release. After two months of this torture, I would get an erection even thinking about sex or at the slights touch.

The girls took full advantage of this. In virtually every situation, public or private, at least one of the girls would be brushing up against me, pressing her tits into me, furtively caressing and stroking my groin, whispering dirt talk into my ear, telling me how they longed to have me fuck them! It got so I was almost afraid to appear in public because I constantly sporting a hard-on.

My nipple had grown raw and tender from the constant clamps. My cock head was sensitive beyond description. My ball literally ached. I wanted to fuck so badly, I tasted it...or rather, I tasted cum...now my dictated domestic diet.

If I was cut before from working out and lifting weights, I was overtly svelt by now. I had never liked the taste of cum. Oh, it was bearable mixed with Cindy's quim in the heat of passion, but by itself...it was sticky, globby, salty, slimy, goo. Pehaps the worst of it was having to eat it cold.... No, the worst of it was having to eat some other guys' cold slimy cum.

Eating cum was a diuretic for me. It cleaned me out better than an enema. Since each ejaculate contained at least 2 tablespoons of cum, and all I ate on weekends was cum, oatmeal and water...I lost considerable amounts of weight.

The two advantages were that I looked incredibly ripped and my ass was always clean for Marsha to butt fuck me...that she did at every available opportunity.

So, when the last weekend of October rolled around and when my birthday approached, I wondered what this year's celebrations might be like. Would I spend yet another weekend in drag, playing Maid and eating cum...or would I get a treatment like Cindy?

My answer came on Friday night, the night before Halloween. The girls had lead me to believe that we would be going out in costume for "tricks or treats". That probably meant bar hoping and/or hitting some private parties. The girls also indicated that we would all be going out dressed as whores!

My heart dropped. Now it looked like the whole femdom drag queen deal was finally going public...far beyond being forced to buy lingerie from other women. I could only imagine what my costume might look like.

With heavy heart, I appeared at Cindy and Marsha's house at 7:00 pm. Reluctantly, I entered. Sure enough, there sitting on the couch were the three women dressed as whores. They wore slutty black corset, black seamed stockings, leather collars, spike heals, heavy eye make-up, and bright red lipstick. At a glance, I couldn't tell one from the other as they all wore blonde wigs. I stared at them...imagining myself in similar attire.

"Happy birthday, baby," I heard Cindy say. I turned toward the kitchen, where her voice had come from. Turning, I saw her dressed all in white...white half-cut bra with her round firm breast nesting in the cups, nipples hard and red, white garter belt holding white seamed stockings, white satin thong. In one hand was a bong, in the other a tall glass of Patron's. She had a huge smile on her face. She looked beautiful..,sensual... sexy...I got an instant erection.

I was confused...if this was Cindy...who was sitting on the couch? In response to my confused look, Cindy said, "It's just us tonight, Marsha and Friane have gone out. And, those are your presents." Cindy nodded to the three girls on the couch as she said this.

I turned and looked at the three girls. The got up off the couch and came over to me. As they approached me, I realized that they were all real blondes...my favorite. They could have been triples; the same height, the same facial features, and the same perfect bodies. Each girl was about 5'4" tall, 110 pounds, 34-B tits, and 18 or 19 years old.

As the three girls stripped off my clothes, Cindy lit the bong and pushed it onto my lips. As I filled my lungs with the pungent smoke, I gazed with lust at the three nymphs. My shirt was pulled from my chest and one girl instantly began to kiss and caress my upper torso. Cindy handed me the glass of tequila, from which I drank deeply as the other two nymphs pulled my pants off.

Wearing only the black silk thong (that Cindy demanded I wear that night), the three girls lead me to the couch. Pushing me down onto the couch, the three girls began to kiss, caress and tease my body. I glanced up to see Cindy recording the scene.

My cock was straining to escape the tight silk thong. My hands were all over the girls, pulling and ripping their black tramp lingerie from their bodies. Soon I was entangled with three blonde whores, tits ripped free from tight corsets, a mass of breasts and nipples.

I licked and sucked at every breast that I could reach. Since every tit resembled the others, it was a visual virtual orgy of female mammaries. I was moaning, groaning and sucking like a man dying of thirst...thirst that could only be satisfied by the mass of tits that I feasted upon.

I attempted to work the corsets from their bodies, but my hands were pushed away. The three girls stepped back, as if in chorus, and shed the tight corsets. Standing in front of me were three absolutely beautiful nubile blondes, wearing only black satin panties and stockings.

Again I was gang tackled as the three girls pounced upon my body. This time one girl ground her tits in my face as the other two girls worked the silk thong from of my engorged cock. My massive erections sprung free...standing rigid and throbbing as if possessing a life of its own.

The two girls that removed my thong began to kiss and caress my cock...my balls...my thighs... One girl wrapped her hand around my swollen purple shaft and began to lick the bottom of the shaft like a popsicle. Running her tongue from the base of my cock to the pulsating mushroom head, she licked the shaft. Every few licks, she would wrap her lips around the cock head, take it into her mouth, gently biting down and suck very hard on my cock. I watched as her cheeks sank in, as she vacuum sucked my cock.

The other girl was licking and sucking my aching balls. Bathing my balls in her saliva, she took one testicle at a time into her mouth and sucked. She sucked until it hurt, then popped it out of her mouth and gave the other nut the same treatment. Soon these two girls had my groin soaked with their saliva.

I saw none of this, felt it only...as I buried my face in the two luscious tits that were being smashed into my mouth. The blonde tossed her head back and thrust her tits forward. I suck and tasted her flesh.

As I felt my orgasm starting to build, the three girls again got off my body. I sat there, breathing labored, thrusting my hips upward toward them, reaching with my hands. They stood just out of reach, smiling back at me. Slowly they peeled of their panties. A waft of fragrant cunts washed over me. In a daze, I looked upon their naked bodies.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds