• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Robert & Misty Ch. 3

Robert & Misty Ch. 3

She was running, not knowing where. It was nighttime and foggy; she was beginning to feel cold. She had run out of the house just wearing her white T-shirt and blue jeans and had not even stopped to put shoes on. The road was cold against her bare feet, but she continued to run. Tears ran down her face and besides getting cold, she was getting tired. Suddenly she tripped and she was on the ground, crying out in pain as her arms slid against the pavement. She laid her head down continuing to cry and unable to move when she saw the headlights approaching.

Misty:

It had been over a week since she had seen Robert. She had called him several days ago to let him know that she had the paperwork ready for him.

"Would it be a problem if you brought it to my house Friday morning?" Robert had asked.

"Of course not. What time?" She asked, surprised since he had always come to her house.

"Say around 10:00." He told her.

"Sure, I'll see you then." She said and by the time they had hung up, she had already begun to feel as if he had just kissed her. Butterflies were dancing inside her, and she laughed to herself thinking how funny it might look if those butterflies actually got free. She was still giggling at the thought, picturing that in her head when Larry had come home and questioned her relentlessly about what was going on and what she seemed so happy about. She decided not to tell him about going to Robert's.

On Friday she was in the shower letting the hot water flow over her body trying to rid her mind of the reoccurring dream. She closed her eyes and thought about Robert. This was the first time since she married Larry that she had ever considered being with someone else other than him. When he had kissed her, she had felt stirrings in her body she had never known existed having never felt that way when Larry kissed her.

She dressed especially for the occasion, putting on a green lace bra and thong, and sheer thigh high stockings. She put on a green flowing skirt that came down several inches above her knee and wore a light green cashmere sweater that was low cut and she also wore matching heels. She looked at herself in the mirror, making sure she hadn't over done it. She wasn't sure if Robert had ever seen her in a skirt before, but figured he must have. She decided she looked casual enough and headed out to Robert's house.

Robert:

He looked at the time and realized Misty would be over soon. He was nervous, wondering if she would go for what he had in mind. It was the only thing he could come up with that might actually make her happy, or better yet help her open up. He had put on jeans and a black sweater hoping this too would make her feel more comfortable around him. It was also a nice change from the dress shirt and tie he had to always wear when talking with clients.

He did a final check, making sure everything was ready, satisfied, he lit the gas fireplace. He put the coffee on and as he was getting out the cups, he heard the doorbell ring. His heart leapt instantly and he had to tell himself to calm down. He had been anticipating this since he had last seen Misty and now that the moment was here, he couldn't help feeling like a schoolboy with his first crush. He went to let her in and the sight of her put him at a loss for words.

"Good morning, Robert. I hope I'm not late." She said smiling.

"Right on time. Come in." He managed to say; his eyes glancing over her and he quickly caught himself staring at her breasts and looked away. God she was beautiful, he thought. He had always found her attractive, but today, she seemed absolutely glowing. He led her through the entry and through the den. She immediately remarked on how nice his house was and she loved the fireplace. He watched as she stood close to it for a few minutes, warming herself and this warmed his heart more so.

"This is so nice." She said softly.

"I'm glad you like it. How about a cup of coffee?" He said and she followed him to the kitchen. It was a large bright room, due to the fact that one wall was all patio doors that led out to a sundeck and a built in pool. The table and chairs were oak, as well as the cabinets, giving off a rustic, yet comfortable look." I'll pour our coffee and then I have a surprise for you." He said, and saw her eyes light up immediately.

"A surprise for me?" She asked.

Misty:

She smiled, having noticed his reaction to her at his obvious embarrassment from staring at her breasts. She was really beginning to enjoy the affect she was having on him, not to mention the affect he had on her. She was also impressed with the inside of his home, feeling that the warmth inside it came not only from the fireplace, but from him as well. She was astonished when he told her he had a surprise for her, hoping in the back of her mind that another kiss or more would be a nice surprise. She smiled and shook her head slightly, if he only knew what I was thinking right now, wouldn't he be surprised, she thought to herself.

"Is something funny?" She heard him ask, shaking her from her thoughts.

"Nothing, just thinking. So what's the surprise? You have me curious now." She said and after taking a sip of her coffee, she leaned on the table looking at him. She knew that this was definitely giving him a good chance to look down her sweater. She wasn't disappointed when he turned around to talk to her and stopped in mid sentence and she saw his eyes looking directly at her breasts. She grinned and waited for a minute before standing up." You were saying." She walked over to stand in front of him and looked up at him. Standing like this, when he looked down at her, she knew exactly the view he would have. She found the excitement of teasing him this way gave her an almost intoxicating feeling.

"Yes, your surprise. Follow me. I have something to show you." Robert said quickly turning away walking out of the kitchen and down a hall. She followed him, not showing her disappointment that he hadn't kissed her.

Robert:

Damn, he thought to himself, this was going to be harder than he first thought. He couldn't help but look at her breasts when she leaned on the table, especially when he could tell even through the material of her sweater that her nipples were hard. He wondered if she knew how her teasing was getting to him, but mostly he wondered if she knew what it was she wanted when she was doing it.

"This is my office that I work from. What do you think of it?" He said as they entered the room. It was a large room dimly lit from a small lamp that sat on a very large wooden desk. There were several chairs and a brown leather couch. The floor was hardwood with a huge soft skin rug thrown on it. The walls were lined with bookshelves, filled with books and on one wall there was a fireplace also lit.

"Robert, it's so cozy for an office. It's great. I love it. Is this the surprise? You wanted to show me your office." She said and he watched as she walked around looking at everything with a wide smile. He watched as she even sat on the couch almost falling into it and was giggling.

"No, this isn't the surprise, not really." He said, smiling at her." I wanted you to see this first though so that you know where I spend most of my time." He was thrilled at her reaction so far and without thinking, he took her hand pulling her to her feet." Now for your surprise." He then led her out of the room and down the hall to the next room. He let her walk into it first." This I am hoping will be your office. That is if you choose to take it and work here instead of at home. "

Misty:

She was shocked when he said this could be her office. She looked around and the first thing she noticed was how bright the room was with lots of windows with white draperies on them. The room had light gray plush carpet and also a gray leather loveseat. Her desk was white with a white leather chair to match and on one wall there were bookshelves, but empty waiting for her to fill them. There were also several vases with fresh flowers in them filling the room with color and aroma.

"This is beautiful! " She said softly, unable to express in words what she was actually feeling. She had never been in an office that was so full of life and to think that he was giving it to her. Or rather, asking her to come work in it. Then realizing what he was asking her, she frowned and looked away from.

"What's wrong?" He asked, immediately sensing the change in her.

"Nothing is wrong with this. I love it." She said slowly, with her back to him." I'm sorry that you went through all this trouble for me, but I just don't think I can come work here." She sighed and then felt his hands on her shoulders. All her emotions seemed to come to the surface at this gesture, yet she didn't know how to express this to him.

"Is it because you don't want to work here?" He asked softly and turned her around so that she had to look at him." Is that really why? "

"No." She whispered and looked down at the floor." Larry would never allow this. I'm sorry, I can't." She finally said and as much as she didn't want to, she walked away from him, making her way quickly to the door.

Robert:

"Dammit Misty! " He said grabbing her arm and stopping her before she was out the door. He turned her around to face him and put his hand under her chin forcing her to look at him." He doesn't own you! What the hell does he allow? Think about it. Are your married, or are you his prisoner? Most people, even married ones, are allowed to go out, to be with people, to have fun." He was lost to the anger that had been building towards her husband and hadn't noticed the tears that were now running down her face and the look of fear on her face as she tried to back away from him.

"I have to go." She said pulling herself from his grip, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her to back to him.

"Listen to me for a minute, please." He said, calming himself down, and swearing to himself that he had scared her. Still holding her hand, he led her to the den and sat down on the couch, gently pulling her to sit next to him. He released her hand and looked at her not speaking until she finally looked directly at him." I was yelling at you because I'm mad at the way your husband treats you, but more so at you for allowing yourself to be imprisoned by him. "

"That's not what he's doing. He just thinks a wife should be at home." She said." I'm not his prisoner. I'm here now, aren't I? "

"Yes, you are." He said, smiling at her refreshing sarcasm." So then, why can't you work here for three days a week? It doesn't have to be all day, and you can pick whatever days you want, or change them each week. I'm not trying to add to your problems, Misty. I just think it would be good for you to get out some, and it would also benefit me as well. I might actually get caught up in my work." He said laughing, hoping he was getting through to her. He then noticed the grin on her face and expression in her eyes change, knowing all to well what was going on in her head." I want him to know you're here. If he doesn't, that would only make him wonder why he hadn't been told when he eventually finds out and my guess is, he would find out fairly quickly. He checks on you a lot already."

Misty:

"He already wants me to stop working for you. If I tell him this, it will only make him want me to quit even more." She said, knowing that Larry wouldn't like this.

"Then I will talk to him and explain things. I will even invite him to come over and see my house and your office. That should take care of your problem."

"You would really do that?" She asked, shocked that Robert was willing to go to such lengths for her.

"Only if you want me to." Robert said." Do you want to work here? "

"You have no idea how happy that would make me." She said, laughing feeling a tension inside herself diminishing." It's such a beautiful office and it would feel so nice to be away from home and to be with you." She gave him a teasing smile.

"Then I will come over tonight and talk with him. You should be able to start on Monday." He said and stood up.

"There is one thing I would like to know about working here with you." She said softly and stood up making sure she was close to him.

"What's that?" He asked, his eyes looking down at her and she pressed even closer to him.

"Will we get to do this a lot?" She asked and her arm went around his neck drawing him to her and their lips met. The passion in the kiss as their tongues explored each other's, filled her body with a fire she immensely enjoyed. She felt his hand at her back pressing her even closer to him.

Robert:

He had no time to answer her question when he felt her lips on his. He could feel the passion she was releasing as their tongues played with each other and he was helpless to resist. He wanted her more than he had wanted anyone, and his arm went around her drawing her nearer. He was caught up in the taste of her tongue, her mouth, the way she smelled and felt as he pressed her body to his.

His hand caressed her back, moving up to get lost in the feel of her hair, the softness, and he felt the heat exchanging in their kiss. His other hand gently reached under her sweater and moved to her breast, and when his fingers caressed her already hard nipple, he heard her moan softly and felt her press against him.

"Oh Robert." He heard her whisper, and then felt her hand gently rubbing the outside of his pants and his cock was rock hard. He broke the kiss and both of his hands were underneath her sweater and lifted it off her. He was caressing her breasts over the material of her bra and his lips gently traveled down her neck and between her breasts. She moaned softly again and her head went back, her body arching towards him. It was then that for some unknown reason, reality seemed to strike him in the face like a tire iron.

"We can't do this, Misty." He said, shocking even himself for stopping. She looked at him and he could see the confusion in her eyes." If we go any further, I won't be able to convince your husband nothing is going on. You do want me to be able to convince him of that, don't you?" He asked her, swearing to himself that he had even let them get this carried away.

"Yes, more than anything. I better go. Come by around 8:00 tonight and talk with him." She said as she quickly put on her sweater and raced out the door.

"Damn!" He swore as he went to take a cold shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Robert & Misty Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 583 milliseconds