• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Analena's Continued Abuse

Analena's Continued Abuse

12

(As told to me by Analena L.)

Analena's Story

When I awoke the morning after being exposed to the neighbor who was invited into the house while Kevin was fucking my ass; I was still wet thinking about the humiliation. I wanted to touch myself, but Kevin is very strict about that and if he were to wake while I was fingering myself he would find a way to punish me.

While I am very submissive I do not like to be spanked. I have made known that my discipline is to come from humiliation and abasement. Still these forms of punishment give Kevin a number of ways to correct me. But my pussy is itching to be stroked, if I could just sneak a finger in and maybe use another to rub my clit.

Kevin's Story

I was lying there awake watching Analena's face, she was debating something, and by the way her body was twitching I knew she was wet and horny. She was most likely freaking out when something like that happens but an hour after it's over she's horny for days thinking about it. I decided to see how long she could go before touching herself, something I told her never to do. Thinking about Jim watching me fuck her ass.

As her left hand slid across her leg towards her pussy, I waited till she got there then grabbed her hand and sat up.

"Analena, you know you are not to masturbate. All your orgasms are to come when I say so, you are strictly forbidden to do this. What are you thinking?"

"I'm not doing anything, I was just stretching."

"I have heard your excuses too often, and after the stunt you pulled last night, I think you need some discipline. Now go shower and make breakfast while I determine how to show you the error of your ways,"

Analena's Story

"What did I do last night, Kevin?"

"What did you do? You gave me an argument when I decided your ass needed fucking. Then you compounded it by trying to hide your body when I asked Jim to come in. You know your body is mine to use you have no control. If I want to parade you naked through the college campus I will. Lying to me this morning is just icing on the cake."

"Yes, Kevin."

I realized that any further attempts on my part to touch myself or delay Kevin's plans for me would only get me in deeper. I was already having butterflies in my stomach trying to figure out exactly what Kevin would have me do.

So I took a shower and while I cleaned my pussy and asshole I did not linger. I came to the kitchen dressed and prepared breakfast for us. I could not get my mind off my pussy. I do not recall ever being this turned on, so turned on that I can't think of anything but my own satisfaction. It was still early in the day, I knew Kevin would not let me cum until he was ready and he was in a disciplinary mood so it could be he might make me wait till tomorrow.

When Kevin came to the kitchen for his breakfast he said nothing about the day ahead while he ate. He did carry in my old high school yearbook and the sight of it made even more curious. In the middle of his meal though he looked at me and said.

"Analena, you will have to change before we go out. I want you to wear your plaid skirt, white blouse, white knee socks and flat black shoes. I want you to put your hair up too, perhaps a ponytail or two pig tails. You are not to wear a bra or panties. Now if you are finished I suggest you change. You do not want to add being late to your list of offenses today, do you?"

"No, Kevin!"

I said as I hurried to the room to change. I have worn this outfit for Kevin before but always in the house. As horny as I am today my nipples will poke through the silk of the blouse and be on display wherever we go. I realized that he had something already planned and my pussy spiraled a bit closer to orgasm just thinking of the possibilities. I was also very nervous, this is a small town and the chance of someone I know seeing me was very good, and that would be very humiliating.

Kevin's Story

I could tell that Analena was both nervous and hotter when she returned to the kitchen. I decided to turn the heat up right away.

"Analena you once told me about a group of boys in your class you said they were "a Nerd's Nerd Herd" what did you mean and who were these guys?"

"Well there were three of them and they hung out together and were always so weird. Their names were Walter, Peer and Oliver."

"Can you show them to me in this yearbook?"

Analena opened the book and after looking for a bit showed me their photos. While yearbook photos have never been nice to anyone, these three guys started out so ugly that the typical school photo only made them worse, or so Analena said.

To say Walter was overweight would be generous in fact he was fat. He was also tall so there was a lot of fat and his hair was thinning, he would be bald before he was thirty. Peer was almost as tall as Walter but his opposite in weight. Where Walter was fat Peer was as skinny as a rail. While his hair was fuller, and longer it was generally unkempt and greasy. Plus he had the Nerd symbol on his face, glasses. Oliver was the classic middle guy, shorter then the others, not as fat or as thin and he had a penchant for wearing bracelets. His kicker was very bad breath.

It's seems that the crowd that Analena had hung with back in high school at the very least avoided these three and at times may have mocked them particularly if they had tried to socialize with them. It seems that Analena was still not ready to forget how ugly and crude these three were. I knew now how I was going to punish Analena for her lack of obedience.

"Analena, I want you to contact Walter, Peer and Oliver and have them meet you in the clearing behind the castle later today. In fact here are their phone numbers, lets set you up to call them."

Analena's Story

Kevin had me lean over the back of the couch and phone the boys while my ass was in the air exposed to him. I was very wet from the idea that I had to invite these nerds to the park and was still wondering what Kevin had planned for me, so I asked him

"What do I tell them to get them to come to the park? It's not like we are friends or anything, how can I make them come?"

"Tell them you want to suck their cocks!"

Oh no, he could not mean that, it must just be a trick. My life will be forever changed if I had to do that, they would never shut up about it, everyone would know. I was still running all of these thoughts through my head when I felt Kevin's hand come down hard on my naked ass.

"Analena, you need to dial the phone and make these calls, no stalling."

I dialed Walter's number hoping he was not there but then he answered.

"This is Walter, hello!"

I was frozen again but Kevin's slap on my ass woke me up and I said.

"Walter it me, Analena from High School. How are you?"

"Analena? I never expected to hear from you, not after the way you and your friends treated me, and my friends. What do you want now?"

"I want to meet with you, Peer and Oliver and apologize for my actions, Walter! Will you come to the clearing behind the Castle today at 1 PM.? Please?"

"Yeah and find all your snooty friends there to harass us?"

"I promise, Walter, that will not happen, it will just be me, please?"

"Well if Peer and Oliver come I will too! OK?"

I thanked him and hung up the phone. As I was calling Peer, Kevin slipped his cock in my pussy and slowly fucked me. I found it hard to concentrate with Peer and I guess it showed.

"Analena! Are you alright, your voice seems strained!"

"Peer, I am fine, so will you come to the park today with Walter and Oliver this afternoonnnnnnnnnnnn, AH?

"Analena you do sound strange, maybe your cell phone needs to be looked at, but yes I will call Walter now and do I call Oliver too?

"No, iissss myyy job to ddo that Peer? I will ask Oliverrrrr to get with you and Walter, Okkk?

"Yes, but get that phone fixed its really weird."

"When Oliver answered, Kevin slipped out of my pussy and pushed into my ass. I yelped as Oliver answered and then tried to gain some control as Kevin's cock was now buried to the hilt in my ass. Oh Man this was not going to be easy, Ah does that feel sooo good.

"Who is calling? Is anyone there?"

"Ohh sorry Oliver, it me Analena from high school. Geees"

"What Analena, what did you say?"

"Ohhhh Oliver I have asked Walter Peer and now I am asking you to meet me in the ..."

I was barley able to manage the call but Oliver was really easy. He would do anything and since Kevin's cock was reaming out my ass I got off quick before the grunting sounds I was making scared Oliver off. I felt Kevin's cock jerk and begin to spurt in my ass and knew he would keep pumping till I got there.

It wasn't long before the orgasm that had been building all day was not ebbing to the surface but bursting through, my legs twitched and my ass shook and my breathing became rapid and irregular. My hands squeezed the couch cushion and my ass clenched down on Kevin's cock as a massive orgasm rolled through me.

Kevin's Story

"Analena what a beautiful sight looking at your ass when you cum. Tell me girl who are you?"

"I am your slut, Kevin."

"Do you trust me, my little slut?"

"Yes, Kevin. I do trust you."

"OK then when you meet with the three boys I will not be right there with you. I will be concealed but close and I will give you instructions from time to time through this earpiece. Put it in your ear now and see how it works!"

I put the earpiece in her ear and sent her to the kitchen. I whispered for her to come out carrying a cold beer for me. She came back and said she could hear me clearly.

Then she asked what she was to really do with the three boys when they arrived.

I told her she would suck each of their cocks off and make them cum, if they let her. You could have heard a pin drop as Analena just stood and looked at me with all the color drained from her face.

"OH Kevin, please no. I don't think I can stand to have my name associated in this way with those three, it would be so humiliating to see all me friends and have them ask me if it is true or not. Please Kevin isn't there another way to punish me?"

"Yes, there probably is but this is the way I have chosen and you will do it. Now let's go. I hope the cum oozing from your ass reminds you of whose slut you are and what your promises to me mean."

With that we left.

Analena's Story

I am so horny and I can feel Kevin's cum in me working its way out as we walked to his car. Kevin told me to sit with my feet on the dashboard to keep his cum from finding its way on to the seat. I think he wants me to feel it oozing later and so has me in a position to keep it in. I look at him as he begins to talk.

"Because of your lack of faith and trust in me you are to do everything I ask of you without hesitation today. If you hesitate I will increase the level of your punishment, do you understand?"

I told him I understood and knew today was going to take us both further past my edge of comfort. Already I am dressed to show my nipples and I have no panties on so my pussy can be easily made available. I have not been exposed before, only last night to Jim. I realize also that the three boys will have a field day just seeing me dressed this way, I can only imagine how they will react when I ask to suck them off.

We parked the car and as we walked around the castle to a wooded area I could feel the wet cum Kevin had spewed into me earlier work it's out of my now tender ass. The area we were headed to was not as frequented by tourists. Some came to wander there but most were satisfied with the castle and the ruins.

It was close to one when we came to a clearing in the wood. It was a sunny day and while it was cool walking through the wood, here in the clearing the sun was warm. It felt nice. Kevin turned in every direction looking for something then he turned to me and asked.

"Analena wait here! Kneel down. I will be behind those trees. They should not see me unless you keep looking at me. Now eyes down, wait for my directions."

"Please Kevin, this is really a hard task for me, can I please not do this?"

"Analena, you asked for me to make you my slut slave and that is what I am doing. Do you think I am failing to do that, are you not having some of the best orgasms of your life?

"Yes, Kevin."

"Then trust me and do this. I will be right here no one will hurt you."

I felt it best to be as submissive as I can, hoping that Kevin would not be too hard on me and not make me go beyond the blowjobs.

Kevin's Story

It should not be too much longer before they show up, and hopefully Analena's anxiety is strong by that time. Today should prove to be very interesting. She is horny from last night and this morning. I have her kneeling on the ground in public. She knows she will be embarrassed and humiliated to some degree as her punishment. I know that she will be hard pressed to not at least hesitate, and that should make the humiliation all that much more effective.

I see the three guys coming now, in a minute I she will also see them. None of them had clothes on that matched; they all wore glasses that were damaged in one-way or another. They were unkempt; I would bet that none of them had showered this morning or even for a few days. They are close now and she has sees them. She is trembling knowing that they can see her in this outfit see her nipples poking through. I whisper into her earpiece.

"Analena, say hello and thank them for coming."

She took a second before issuing a quiet hello and I could feel her pleading mentally with me to release her from this task. She has asked for this position in life, she has asked to be my slut. I whisper to her.

"It's all about trust, Analena. You need to trust that I know what you need to be the person you want to be. Do not disappoint me, Analena! I know you think that having these nerds here is very humiliating but trust me if you do not do as you are instructed you will not enjoy the consequences. Remember you are my slut and you will do as I instruct! Now ask Walter if you can suck his cock."

I could see her react, pure fear. These three guys are the class nerds. The kind of boys none of the girls would even look at much less talk to. I had brought them here and made Analena kneel before them. I can see she is about to cry from embarrassment. When she reacts to my telling her to suck Walter it looks as though she has lost any sense of self that remains. I think I see a tear in her eye. These next few moments will either cement her submission to me or end it.

Analena's Story

I am almost in shock Kevin is following through with this. I hopped and prayed all the way here that he would change his mind and not make me do this. This will be all over the town by tomorrow every one of my friends will now about this. The humiliation I will experience as I see each of my friends and have to confirm that this day did occur is immense. My pussy is so hot I wish Kevin would fuck me I need to cum. I want to cum even if these three nerds get to watch. I heard Kevin whisper into my earpiece.

"Now Analena ask Walter, now."

"Walter, I would like to ask you um if you might er well you see I mean would you ah"

I heard Kevin's voice in my ear.

"Do it Analena, no stammering just ask to suck his cock. And take off your blouse before you suck, it will excite these boys, NOW!"

I was a bit shocked by Kevin's demand that I remove my blouse but heck, if I am already sucking cock and my tits are already almost completely visible through the thin blouse, so I complied.

"Walter I want to suck your cock, may I?"

"What? Well yeah, of course."

Walter unclasped his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He shuffled over to me. The thought of allowing these nerds to see my tits was bad having to take Walter's cock and suck it was an ultimate embarrassment. I glanced down and saw that the other two had tents forming in their pants. This would be very hard, but I have asked to be treated in this way and while it excites me so very much, it also scares me and satisfying someone like Walter is at the very least one of the most disgusting things I have ever done. I can feel everyone's eyes on me watching to see me take that cock in my mouth. Although I know that Peer and Oliver are staring holes through my tits all I can see is Walters puny cock dangling between his legs.

I look to him and nod briefly, accepting my fate and he comes towards me and his cock is growing as he approaches. It is now a reasonable size and it will fill my mouth, I am praying that he has a short fuse and cums quickly so this will be over. As disgusting as sucking his cock is, I notice that my pussy remains alive and is getting hotter as his cock nears my mouth.

Kevin begins to say something.

"Ok Analena put that cock in your mouth and suck, you are a very good cocksucker."

Then Kevin said something that made the embarrassment and humiliation so much greater.

"Analena take his cock out and tell him it's ok to cum in your mouth and he can play with your tits if he wants to!"

I let Walter's cock slip from my mouth and told him he could cum in my mouth and play with my tits if he wanted. He did. Again I reach for Walter's growing cock and put it in my mouth and begin to suck on it some more. He tastes foul. He is not totally clean; he has probably not bathed yet today. It's hard to keep him in my mouth he tastes really bad. He has become hard fairly fast. I can feel him coming close and then Kevin whispers into my ear.

"Analena, whatever cum these guys leaves in your mouth you are to swallow."

I am so close to cuming when I hear Kevin insist I swallow whatever cum is shot in my mouth that nasty thought sends me over the brink and I come hard. MY body is shaking and my pussy is contracting on its own, I feel so wet down there that my thighs are literally soaked with cunt juice. Walter, who probably never as had any sex, much less being with someone as beautiful as I am cums. I am so into my own orgasm I end up swallowing ever drop Walter's cock spews as bad as it was. The taste and feel was so bad, my orgasm slowed dramatically but I could still feel it as my legs and thighs continued to tremble with release. I was still horny and had at least two more cocks to suck.

I let his cock fall from my mouth and ask Peer to let me suck his cock and tell him he can play with my tits if he wants. Peer the second nerdiest kid in the town who brings me his cock. His cock is a bit larger then Walters and fatter too but he smells bad too. It takes a moment to get it all in and to begin sucking him. He takes his two hands and proceeds to grab my tits and twist them. I try to scream at the pain but my mouth is full of cock and all I managed to accomplish is for his cock to go deeper into my throat causing me to gag and pull him out. I gag again and heave up a mouthful of saliva and hear Kevin's voice again in my ear.

"Spit it on his cock and slide him back in Analena. Take him deep again see if he can make you gag again!

His cock is ready to cum, he too has had too little sex and he can't hold back his ejaculation. He shoots his cum into my mouth and I let it dribble down my chin not wanting to swallow it.

My face was now partially covered in cum and I had at least one more cock to suck, maybe more if Walter and Peer were ready again. My finger had started to casually rub my pussy and sink into my opening and I looked at Oliver and his cock.

I guess all the activity the two previous blowjobs and watching my tits be mauled by Walter and Peer had gotten him to the edge and when my hand touched his cock it jerked a little but he held off so he could get it into my mouth. I should not have been surprised that he too was unwashed but his foul cock was worse then the other two. He soon shot his cum into my mouth and I again let it dribble out of my mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Analena's Continued Abuse

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds