• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Me, My Loving Wife, and Nick

Me, My Loving Wife, and Nick

My wife and I finally had a weekend free, so we drove to Boston and stayed at a very fancy downtown hotel. After being married for twenty years, and both of us celebrating our 45th birthdays, we deserved a weekend especially now that our two kids were out of college and on their own. So, Ginny and I figured we'd take this weekend for ourselves. We'd go to a show, eat at a good restaurant or two, and have an exciting time in bed. What made it most exciting was the fact that we had been talking about our fantasy for a long time, and maybe this weekend we would be able to try it out. Our fantasy? That we would invite a younger man to have a drink with us and then ask him up to our room. We had whispered parts of this scenario to each other while making love, and sometimes it gave us especially powerful orgasms. Even when Ginny was not especially in the mood, she would stroke my cock, and tell me what she would do with two men at her disposal. So once we made it to our hotel room, Ginny and I jumped into bed, lying on our sides and facing each other. We were both very aroused, kissing each other, when we heard a click from the door to our hotel room. I saw her look at the clock, and her face brightened with that click.

"He's here," she whispered.

I nodded, as the door opened slowly. Ginny wife turned her head toward the door. Standing there was the object of our fantasy, our newest friend. Earlier that evening, during dinner in the hotel's restaurant, I stepped over to the front desk to find out the name of one or two places to see in Boston the next day. Unexpectedly, I found the front desk to be staffed by a fairly handsome guy, about 25 or 30 years old. He looked to be about five feet ten inches tall, had dark Italian wavy hair, and a muscular build. He greeted me with a broad smile.

"Hello, my name is Nicolo. How can I make your stay at our hotel memorable?"

I winked at him and said, "Nick, do you really mean 'memorable'?"

At first, Nick seemed to not understand. But he nodded when I added: "Would you like to join my wife and me for a drink later on?" I added that she was younger than I was, and very attractive.

He grinned, and said, "Actually, I would be delighted. My date cancelled for tonight, so I'm free. I finish up here at the desk at nine o'clock. Would that work?"

"Sure," I answered. "Let's meet at nine in the cocktail lounge."

Right on time, Nick came into the lounge, and sat at our table. I introduced Ginny to him. He shook her hand, glancing at her beautiful eyes, brown hair, and shapely breasts and legs, and looked very interested in getting to know her a little better. We ordered drinks, and after an hour of great discussion about Boston, and about what we liked to do late at night, Nick agreed to come up to our room and join us. I tried to give him a copy of our room key, but he jokingly added that he had influence here, and would be able to get a copy for himself. He told us he'd be up at 11 p.m.

"God, he's very handsome," Ginny almost giggled as we rode the elevator to our floor. "Of course, hon, you know I love only you, but I bet it would be fun to fool around with him!" she added, giggling again.

We entered our room, and Ginny seemed a little jittery. At my suggestion, she took a bubble bath, and by a quarter to eleven, came into bed with me. We undressed and lay down together in the bed, both of us facing the door, with me behind her.

When we heard the click of the door at eleven, I called, "Come in."

Nick opened the door, and quietly closed it behind. He took off his jacket, and tossed it on the chair, then took off his shoes. I told Nick that Ginny would love to have her back massaged. Nick kneeled down at the side of the bed by my wife. He massaged her back gently, moving his large hands back and forth over her shoulder blades. She sighed softly. He moved down to her feet, and began rubbing her feet. Nick leaned over and as he rubbed her feet, began kissing my wife's toes.

"Mmmm," he said. "you taste so good!" as he began licking her big toe. Ginny shivered, but it was a shiver of pleasure. To me, it was very exciting to see my wife enjoying herself, and getting pleasured by this gentle, handsome guy. Nick moved his hands up and down her leg, as he knelt on the floor at the side of the bed. I wanted to see him lick her, and vice-versa.

Looking up at Nick, my wife asked "Nick, why don't you get comfortable and come lie here," she said, patting the space between herself and the edge of the bed. As he stood, Nick took off his undershirt, and unbuckled his pants and slid them down. Nick was wearing black boxer shorts, and I could see his cock sticking out of the fly opening. His penis was huge, very thick, and it was quite dark--almost like the penis of a small horse. Plus, unlike me, Nick was not circumcised, his foreskin showing just the tip of his hardening glans beneath. Ginny lightly rubbed his belly, and his very hairy chest. Moving her hands down, Ginny hooked the elastic on his boxers, and drew them down. She giggled when she saw how wide his penis was, and how large his ball sac was, dark and extremely hairy with black curly hair.

"I like this," she said, drawing his foreskin back, and watching it slide forward again over his glans. "It's big!" she added, smiling shyly as she looked up at Nick. Leaning toward him, she kissed the tip of his penis, and again gently pulled back his foreskin all the way, revealing his moist, dark pink cock. Ginny touched it with her tongue, and began licking it, as she slid his foreskin back and forth over his glans. Nick moaned, and I saw his cock throb and get stiffer.

"God, does that feel good!" Nick whispered, as he stood by the side of the bed and got his cock well taken care of. He leaned forward, and Ginny opened her mouth to receive his penis. She moved her head back and forth, rubbing her tongue on the underside of his glans. She rubbed his cock as she sucked the tip in her mouth. He was starting to shake, so she rubbed faster. All of a sudden, Nick closed his eyes and shot out thick streams of cum right onto her tongue, and down her throat.

"Mmmm," she said. "You taste delicious," as she licked her lips.

"Come lie down next to me," Ginny said to Nick, looking up into his dark brown eyes. Ginny slid back, closer to me, giving Nick space to lie down beside her. Nick lifted the bedspread, and laid down facing Ginny. With her back to me, I began massaging Ginny's shoulders and back, as Nick kissed her on her face, forehead, and hair. Soon, he kissed her on the lips, and I saw her move her tongue out to meet his tongue. It was very exciting to see my wife passionately tongue-kissing this dark handsome stranger. I slid down in the bed, and began licking the backs of her thighs, which I knew drove her crazy.

As Ginny turned to face me again, we began kissing, as I massaged her beautiful breasts. I could faintly taste the remains of Nick's cum in her mouth. She moaned, as always, loving getting her nipples massaged, licked, and sucked. It gave her powerful orgasms, and I enjoyed it as well. Nick was massaging her ass cheeks, as I was massaging her hairy triangle. Gently, I inserted my finger between her labia, and softly stroked back and forth. With that, Ginny lifted her right leg into the air, just enough so that I could stroke Ginny's clit. From behind, Nick stroked her labia as well, gently inserting his finger into her vagina. This brought a loud moan from Ginny, who was getting very aroused by having her clit and her vagina stroked by two men at the same time.

Ginny whispered to me, "I want him inside me. I am going to come very hard if this handsome guy puts himself inside me."

I reached between her opened legs, and felt Nick's huge penis, which was not only hard, but dripping with his pre-cum. I gently pulled his penis toward Ginny's vagina, and spread her lips with my left hand. I guided the tip of his cock into her opening, and although he was a large man, his penis slid right into my wife's warm vagina. Nick began sliding in and out, while I stroked her clit.

Soon, Ginny's face turned very red, and she rolled her eyes up. Nick was moving faster and faster. Ginny was sighing, and breathing very heavily as Nick moved his cock in and out of my wife's gorgeous pussy. I kissed her on the lips, but she seemed otherwise occupied. Soon she began moaning loudly, saying "Yes, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Ginny's body shook as she brought her right leg down. Nick's penis was still inside her, so he gently moved her on her tummy, and keeping his prick inside her, moved himself on top of her back. His face was by now beet red, and he was sweating as he moved in and out of my wife. He gave out a light yell, and pushed his cock deep inside her, pumping his cum as he sighed.

We rested for a short while. I lay on my back as Ginny mounted me, opening her lips for me to slide my penis into her pussy. Inside, she felt very wet, and slippery, from Nick's huge cumshot into her a half hour earlier. Ginny moved up and down on my cock.

Turning to Nick, she asked him to join us. "With pleasure," he said.

Nick got on Ginny's back, holding his cock in his hand, he drew back the foreskin. He wanted to slide his cock into her pussy, along with my cock that was already there.

"Are you okay with this?," Nick asked her.

"Yes, very okay you guys!" Ginny said as she was being filled with two cocks. Nick pushed his penis more deeply into Ginny, and the pressure of his hardness on my cock was extremely arousing. In fact, I didn't even have to move--and I couldn't easily move with the weight of the two bodies on me--as Nick pumped his cock in and out of Ginny, and also back and forth against my penis.

Ginny was going nuts, panting and saying, "Yes! Yes! I can't stop coming. Two cocks! Sooo much!" as her body shook. With that, I could not hold back on my orgasm one second longer, and began shooting my cum deep into my wife. To my surprise, Nick began cumming too, and he, Ginny and I all came together. Her pussy was filled with the cum of two men. Nick rolled over back on the edge of the bed.

Ginny looked at him and said, "Wow. That was the most fantastic orgasm I ever had!" She turned to look at me, and kissed me. "Thank you hon. That was unbelievably exciting!" Within two minutes, we were all fast asleep.

When I woke up at 3 to pee, Nick had left a handwritten note: "Ginny, Jack, what a couple! Thank you so much. Please, let's do this again soon!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Me, My Loving Wife, and Nick

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds