• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Private Tutor Ch. 04

Private Tutor Ch. 04

"Come here my fucktoy."

I blushed deeply at the words that greeted me as I tentatively entered the room of people. My legs buckled in fear and nerves. Naked legs that went up to a naked body. I would cover my nakedness with my hands but it was never allowed. I was to be proud of my body and display it at all times. I was to keep it available to the man that owned every cell of it.

My Master sat with a group of two men and two women, three known to me, one not. Some where my very own professors, teaching me all manner of things. I walked to him with my eyes down, my breasts thrust forward and stood in the circle of his arms. His beautiful hands embraced my ass with out shame. Fingers pulled the red cheeks apart and explored both holes with enthusiasm. I moaned, swaying toward him. He found the holes as accessible as always, open from their constant use and slavish to his needs.

The low chatter slowly came to an end as I felt every eye upon my body. I felt female eyes sliding up to my small breasts making the nipples hard. I felt male eyes devouring my ass as well as they would with fingers and hands. My small hands rested on his wide shoulders, standing perfectly still. My legs where parted just he way he liked them. Not to whorish, not too timid. Enough for a hand or two to slide between them and feast.

"You have prepared yourself as instructed my cumslut."

I nodded because my trembling mouth made it impossible to speak. Tears gently pooled in my frightened eyes. I had found the note stuck to the bathroom mirror upon rising from an afternoon nap. These naps where becoming essential since my nights were now filled with pleasure and pain.

The note was simple "You will be shared among my guests little whore. Lubricate your cunt and ass and join us."

His fingers slide in and out of both well greased holes before turning me slowly, his hands resting on my hips. I kept my eyes lowered, unable to look into the faces of those that would soon know my body as well as my mind.

"Our appetizer has arrived." He said in that deep powerful voice. An applause erupted as I was pushed to my knees. Tears fell from my eyes as my thighs were kicked wide open by his legs. His finger tipped my chin up while his tongue licked the trail of tears.

"Tonight you are to be tested my dear cunt." I sobbed in distress which always aroused him. He rubbed my face into his crouch.

"And if you perform well you will be rewarded." I let out a whimper as a leash was clipped to the collar that encircled my neck and led to the centre of the room facing the faces.

They sat with cups of tea and coffee, looking for the entire world like an academic afternoon tea. He stroked down my back, an indication what I was to arch perfectly. My breasts were heaving with fright, my belly rolling in nerves.

"These fine learned men and women will ask you questions little cumbucket. You will crawl to them and beg to be tested. Should you do well you will move onto the next. Should you not, your tutor will become your tormentor." I gulped frantically, loosing the ability to breath. They were looking at me with hard eyes that drilled into my body. I could smell the lust on them. I was a trapped beast that was to be fed upon and I knew the caliber of questions would be well out of my league.

With a push I crawled to the first professor. My French lit tutor looked down to me, so much more intimidating that in the classroom. He was a small man with delicate features. How could he bring out the pain that my Master did. It did not seem possible so I relaxed a little, rising up to my knees to looking into his small face.

"Please Sir, slut begs to be tested."

He was silent until my eyes looked down in respect. His familiar voice spoke out quietly.

"Emile Zola wrote "Thérèse Raquin". How does her lover kill her first husband?"

My throat went dry and a tear pushed the ones waiting to fall down my face. We had not studied that novel as yet. It was on the reading list for next semester. My Master had told me often that I needed to be more prepared. Oh how I wished I were.

"Slut begs your pardon professor, she is ignorant of the answer." I knew it would not be the last time I uttered those words. The first question was only an indication of what was to come.

"I see." His voice was quiet and assured as he rose and gripped me by the hair, pushing me back onto my shoulders with my knees still tucked under my bottom. I screamed in fright at the surprising strength of him.

"A crop if you please." He held out his hand and a nasty long thick crop was placed into it. I screamed before the first blow, trying to curl into a ball. But the blows fell where they could, ignoring my fetal position and instead slapping me over the back and hips. I rolled to try and escape my misery but the blows fell on newly revealed flesh. When they ceased I was panting in pain and covered in red welts.

As he slapped it down he masturbated his equally small cock in time to the beating, till the warm cum shot out over my face. I licked at it with my tongue, blinking as it covered my eyes.

He handed the crop back as casually as he had asked for it and returned to his seat with out a word. I knew what was expected of me. I slowly rolled to my knees and crawled to the next professor was I wiped over my face with a hand.

With a deep sob I begged. "Please Sir, slut begs to be tested."

My Latin instructor was a terrifying man. He stood head and shoulders above all and his voice boomed down the halls.

"How do I tell which Conjugation a Verb is?"

I panicked for a moment in confusion. Why was this question so easy? It was first year work and I had expected something we had not covered.

My mind swam around in the work we had covered and finally found the answer.

"Look at the first and or second principle parts of the verb" I said tentatively.

"First Conjugation?" He persisted.

"Have second principle parts that end in -are.

"second Conjugation?"

I sobbed quietly. "Have first principle parts that end in --eo"

And second principle'? My tears fell again. Was I going to have to go through them all? I broke down and shook my head.

'Slut is ignorant Sir."

"Yes she is." He stood up to his amazing height and gripped my neck with his massive hand. He tipped me forward and pushed his thumb into my ass using it to lift me high. "A large plug, please."

Oh god, I moaned as it began to make its way into my bowels. When I though it could go no further it kept going. I lifted my well welted back and howled, looking behind me to see more than half of it was still in his hand. I screamed "no please, please." I try to crawl away from the implement but it followed me, always sliding further into my body. He was relentless in his torment and did not pause till the hideous thing was deep in my body. I tried to rise when he returned to his seat but slumped to the floor, slithering long it to the feet of the woman next to him with my tummy cramping in agony.

"Slut begs to be tested, Ma'am." I looked up to her kindly face. I had never met her before but surly a female would see my distress only after two questions. She reached down to stroke her soft hand over my face and I smiled in gratitude. Slowly she draw me closer with her easy manner till my head is resting on her lap. Pushing the hair behind my hair she bent down to coo lightly in my ear.

"Now, now dear whore." She said over and over till I felt my belly tightening. I had never been touch or talked to in such a way by a woman. Her fingers were so much lighter and her breath sweet and silky. I lifted my face to hers and she licked over my face like a cat. I stayed still till every inch of my face was wet with her marking, till I was moaning and purring softly from her lathering.

"My question for you is this little whore. You must listen very closely."

I was deep in bliss with even the pain in my ass from the plug that invaded it ceasing to matter.

" Explain the general theory behind the sound that is produced when water falls on a hot surface?"

I looked at her as if she had spoken a different language. The words water and sound stayed with me but I could not put them together. I did not wish to disappoint her beautiful face so I looked down as I whispered, "This slut is ignorant, Ma'am." I burnt into tears before the words were out but she soothed me tenderly once again with her mouth, leaving long wet trails of comfort over my cheeks and nose, her tongue flat as it lapped across me. My cunt was seasoning softly before long, juice leaking down my thighs. She lifted my face to hers and smiles so sweetly that I melted.

"You bring such shame to your owner, little whore." But she said the stinging words so sweetly they were like a lullabye. She parted her thighs and my face was pressed gently between them as that shame washed over me. She pulled at the leash until my nose was deep into her wet slippery slit. I had never done such a thing and my first instinct was to pull away. A short whip flew down onto my ass and I screamed my shock. My open mouth was push hard into her cunt.

She leaned back, spreading her thighs and whipped my ass continually till I had no choice but to lap at the swollen wet lips. The more I pleased her the less she whipped but as soon as my mouth moved from her slit, she laid the whip onto my ass with out mercy.

My tongue tickled against her clit and the whipping slowed to a light tap. I signed in relief and washed my tongue over the nub, pulling it into my mouth and sucking at the strongly odorous flesh. Her juice had a strong taste that pooled into my mouth. I swallowed, shuddering a little as I eased my tongue down and dipped it between the slit to play within the folds.

Her moans told me I was doing a good job, the whipping had eased to a soft caress as I reached up to slide one finger into her pussy and swirl. A glob of cum fell onto my tongue and I swallowed it quickly before still more poured into my mouth as she quivered.

My soaked face was pulled from hers to be lapped clean. She feasted on her own passion like a women starved, pressing a deep kiss to my mouth before pushing me away.

I quivered in desire as I crawled to the last women.

"Slut begs to be tested, Ma'am."

Her face was harder than the other, with deep chiseled cheeks and a long thin nose. Her voice was heavily accented and she taught me chemistry. I shivered in fear before her.

"What is reverse osmosis?" It was an easy question, I knew it well but I was in too much pain and shock to speak. After waiting for my answer she shock her head in disgust and slapped my face so hard it spun my head around. She stood over me as I whimpered in fear barraging me with words.

"Useless whore, you should be treated like a dog." I curled up as her words hit me harder than any whip or crop.

"Just a filthy cunt sucking dog." I whimpered looking up to my Master whose eyes told me how aroused he was at my suffering.

"Why your Master keeps you I will never understand. You are not worthy to serve as a toilet let alone a slave." She unzipped the leather trousers she wore, running two fingers over the bare lips that protruded. I had never seen such a large hairy pussy and my eyes widened. "You should be a urinal, useless cunt, come drink my piss, that is all you are good for. "

She wrapped her sharp fingers around the leash and pulled my face to her hairy cunt. The flow of her piss began to flow instantly over my face and down my naked sore abused body. I tried desperately to pull away but she slapped me over the head leaving my ears ringing.

"Drink bitch. You are nothing but a piss drinking dog." I cried as my mouth opened and the putrid piss landed on my tongue and flowed down into my gullet. It flowed and flowed, I thought it would never end. I was a useless piss drinking bitch swallowing every drop.

At last the flow stopped and my face was pressed into her cunt to lap at the last drops. I dug my tongue into her huge heavy folds, sucking deeply till the piss turned to cum and she flowed into me again with thick juicy cum.. Her hands held me in place with out question as the other rose and applauded.

"Well done, well done." they said to my Master as she reziped her pants.

"Bark like the bitch you are for your owner," she said, holding my hair in a tight grip. I yelped and barked with out a second thought as they laughed.

My Master stroked down my cheek as he pulled me with him to kneel at his side as they filled their cups talked. I lowered my eyes and floated on the wonderful feelings filling me to overflowing with his hand stroking through my hair. I was a filthy piss and cum covered slut with a painful elephant sized plug in my ass and I baked in it happily.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Private Tutor Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds