• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Woman Dominates Black Man

White Woman Dominates Black Man

My name is Brenda Jane Hayworth. Folks call me Big Brenda. I stand six feet nine inches tall and weigh three hundred and eighty pounds. My tits are quite huge. My body is very chunky. My hips are extremely wide. My heart-shaped ass is downright gigantic. At least seventy inches across and simply big. I'm a red-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman living in the city of Boston. And I am damn proud of my body. Why shouldn't I be? I've met plenty of men and women who think I'm gorgeous. Not that I need people's opinions to validate myself.

I've always been a competitive, driven and self-reliant person. I hold a bachelors degree in business from Boston University. I'm a big woman with smarts, folks. A lot of people think big women and big men are dumb. That is such a stereotype. Seriously. As if we sit around feeling sorry for ourselves. I'm a very active person. A heavyweight woman who's also an athlete. How about that?

Back in the day, I was the only female on the Boston University men's varsity wrestling team. I competed in the 275-pound weight class. It was a lot of fun going up against the big guys. I didn't make it to the state wrestling championships but I won sixty percent of my matches in the heavyweight division. Yeah, I was one heck of a varsity wrestler. I miss those halcyon days. I would go up against big guys and we would grapple on the wrestling mat. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost. It was always fun. These days, there are a lot of females on men's wrestling teams. Especially in high school. However, most of these female wrestlers are skinny broads. Big women aren't into wrestling anymore. Which is a pity

I am the owner of a boxing gym which is all-male. One of a few such places in the country today. I like watching sweaty men working out. Why? Simply because it gets me going. Gets my pussy all wet and stuff. I've met a lot of men that way. I like big men. Skinny guys don't do it for me. I enjoy dominating and being dominated by big black men. Why? Simply because they turn me on. Presently, I'm having some fun with a stud named Jeffrey Talbot. He's a six-foot-four, 250-pound black man who works as a truck driver for one of the biggest trucking companies in New England. He's married and has two sons and a daughter. His wife Sheila Talbot is a short, skinny black woman who works as a college professor. They live in a nice house in Brockton. I couldn't care less about his personal business. He comes to me because I'm the only one who can satisfy his twisted needs.

Jeffrey is in my basement right now. He's on all fours. Face down and ass up. I am lubricating his tight asshole while stroking his big black cock. After I grease up his shit hole, I press my thick strap-on dildo against it and push it inside. Jeffrey grunts as my plastic cock goes up his ass. He likes it when I fuck him in the ass with my big strap-on. Lots of black men have this particular fetish. They just don't like to admit it. Both men and women seem to have trouble admitting they like it in the ass. I don't know what the fuss is about. Anal sex is good for you. It's doctor recommended!

I plunged my dildo deep inside Jeffrey's asshole. The big black man screamed as I began to give his ass the pounding of a lifetime. I love fucking big black men in the ass with my strap-on dildo and if loving it is wrong then this big white woman doesn't want to be right. Ever! As Jeffrey squealed, I stroked his big black cock while pounding my dildo into his asshole. I could tell he was enjoying himself. In spite of his screaming. Or maybe because of it. Why else would that big black cock of his feel so damn hard in my hand?

I really like Jeffrey's cock. It's nine inches long and quite thick. Also, it's uncircumcised. I love uncircumcised men. Their dicks are so much sensitive and therefore more fun to play with. Lots of uncut men are pleasantly surprised to find out I'm turned on by them. Just like I'm pleasantly surprised whenever I meet a man who's really into big and tall white women like myself. I wish there were more men like that out there. Seriously. Skinny women have all the fun and all the good men. And they don't know what to do with their men or themselves. Must be why men are so frustrated. Oh, well. Nobody wins them all.

I smacked Jeffrey's manly black butt as I fucked him with my long and thick strap-on dildo. He yelped but did not protest. I like spanking men. It's one of my favorite things to do. Right next to fucking men in the ass with my dildo. I pinched Jeffrey's nipples while fucking him. He screamed a bit louder. I gleefully did it again. Sometimes, I wish I had a cock. Seriously. Most women have fantasized about it at least once. If I had a cock, I'd go around fucking guys in the ass. And I'd love to stroke my cock while getting fucked in the ass by a sexy man. In my next life, I want to be a gay man. It sucks being a woman. Women are bitchy, catty and miserable. And they pass that misery down to straight men. Gay men have so much more fun.

I drilled my dildo into Jeffrey's asshole until the big black man begged for mercy. Then I pulled out. I sucked his cock and drank his cum. Afterwards, we had some more traditional sex. Jeff put me on all fours and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Then he pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed it inside. I made sexy growling noises as Jeffrey began shoving his cock deep into my shit hole. I love getting fucked in the ass by a strong man with a big dick. Especially one who was man enough to let me fuck him with my strap-on. Such men were rare. That's why I felt so grateful for having Jeffrey Talbot in my life.

Jeffrey shoved his cock so deep into my asshole, I'm surprised it didn't come out of my mouth. Gripping my wide hips, he slammed his cock mercilessly into my shit hole. I screamed like a woman possessed as he fucked me. If I die after getting butt-fucked one of these days, I would die a happy woman. Seriously. Butt-fucking is my favorite thing. Both giving and receiving. Jeffrey plowed into my ass while yanking my head backwards by pulling my hair. I loved it when he did that. He fucked me like the silly fat white bitch that I am until he came, flooding my asshole with his cum. When he did, I screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Now that's what I call a good butt fucking! He pulled out, then spat in my now gaping asshole. I murmured my thanks, then sucked his cock. Right after it had just been up my ass. I tasted my ass on his cock and loved it. Yeah, I'm sexy like that.

Afterwards, Jeffrey and I parted ways. He went back to his wife and family. I went back to running my boxing gym. We would meet next week for another session of steamy sexing. That's how we do it. I hope you enjoyed this story, folks. Because I've got to take a major shit. My ass feels like it's on fire after the butt-fucking Jeffrey just gave me. I'm going to tear his black ass up with my strap-on next time we meet. My way of returning the favor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Woman Dominates Black Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 751 milliseconds