• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • First Poker Party

First Poker Party

It happened at the first poker game I attended... my girl friends forgot to tell me the extra rule of the game. When you lose your cash, then go your clothes....

I was playing against some of my girlfriends, and lost my cash quickly when Cindy told me how I could continue, one piece of clothing for each lost hand. Reena and Tricia agreed with her.

Well, they stripped me in six hands, and left me totally nude in front of everyone...Tricia offered one more hand to play...she had only her swimsuit on, a gorgeous one piece suit, and offered to bet it against me...or more specifically, my pussy!

In brief, she won, and in front of everyone there, I got my pussy eaten in my first lesbian experience....and I had got to give it back to her later on.

Well, we were still making out when her brother came home and no one noticed him, but he was standing there unnoticed and taking pictures on his cell phone camera.

When we noticed him, everyone screamed. We demanded he erase the photos. Someone said he was bluffing, that he didn't get any bad photos, but he turned on the slide show display and held the phone so we couldn't grab it and he had naked pictures of all of us, even his sister, Ginny, including kissing and eating each other. So he said, "I see a lot of money here. What will you each bid for either getting a copy of someone else's picture or getting the right to erase one of your pictures?" Some of them paid him fifty dollars to erase their pictures. I told him, "I lost all my cash."

He said, "No problem. Maybe I can sell your picture to the school yearbook, or a porn site, or someone who treasures rare candid photos of horny young co-eds."

He said, "Come to my room. We'll negotiate. I'm sure you got something you could trade me." He held out his hand and took my hand and led me across the great room toward the hall. I was still naked and he put his hand around my waist and felt up my ass, then put his arm over my shoulder and felt up my boob. He stopped in the middle of the kitchen and said, "Unzip me." I unzipped his pants which were bulging and then he made me take out his boner and hold it while we walked down the hall. We walked past the bathroom and I said, "I got to go." He said, "Go ahead. I get to watch." He stood there with his stiff dick hanging out while I tried to pee. I said, "I can't pee while you're watching."

He said, "No problem. We've got a lot of time. Blow me while you're trying to pee." Then he held his boner out and made me take it into my mouth while I sat there on the pot trying to pee. So I started sucking him while I was trying to pee and he got harder and started leaking juices into my mouth. Then he held my face and started thrusting between my lips and I knew he would probably come in my mouth if I didn't hurry up and I closed my eyes to concentrate and soon I started to pee and then he did come in my mouth right there while I was sitting on the pot taking a pee. I looked up and he was shooting pictures of me with his cock in my mouth.

I pulled his dick out and he spurted cum on my face and neck and boobs and shot another picture. Then I finally started to cry and he pulled me off the pot and took me to his room and gave me a towel to wipe off and said, "Let's fuck, and I'll erase the photos." I collapsed on his bed and he put the camera down and wiped my face and kissed me and started feeling my boobs again. Then he pushed me back on his bed and kissed his way down all over my boobs and my belly and then he was sucking my pussy and even did my clit so good that I had a climax right there while he ate me. It felt so good after feeling so bad that I just lay there enjoying it and then I realized he had a hard-on again and was rubbing it against my pussy and went right into me and lifted my feet over his shoulders and kept thrusting and pumping and before I knew it I was coming again and so was he and now I could feel a flood of his hot cum inside of me.

I screamed, "Shit! I'm not protected. I could get pregnant!"

He said, "C'mon. We'll get a douche." He dragged me into the bathroom again and pushed me into the bathtub and I started filling the tub, trying to flush out his cum, when he showed up with an enema bag and a nozzle and he filled it from the tub and gave it to me and I started trying to flush myself out.

When I gave up, he started to drain the tub and said, "I'm sorry. We might as well take a shower here and get cleaned up." Then he was turning the shower on and we were both in the shower and he shampooed my hair and gave me a great scalp massage, then asked me to do the same for him and knelt in front of me and I started to shampoo and massage his scalp and he stuck a finger up my quim and then licked me up and down and went to work on my clit and I couldn't do anything but hold on and have another climax and try to not collapse while he ate me out again.

Then he was standing up and washing my back with shower gel and feeling my boobs and I realized he had another hard-on and was trying to slide it between my legs. Jeez, what a horny bastard! I grabbed his stiff dick in my hand and squeezed it hard and told him to quit, but it just slipped out of my slippery soapy hand and then he had my nipples pinched between his fingers, one in each hand and was pinching them both hard and I screamed again and suddenly he was forcing me to bend over and forced his stiff dick right into my ass, holding both my tits and pressing me over and fucking my ass, pumping away and banging his belly against my ass, pumping faster and faster and then I knew he was filling my ass with his cum also. I just collapsed at that point and lay there in the tub sobbing away.

Then he turned off the shower and lifted me out of the tub and carried me to his bedroom and took a couple towels and dried me off and covered me with his bed covers while he went back to the great room and recovered my clothes, then came back and apologized.

Then he asked Ginny to come and help me with a hair dryer and stuff so I could get made up and dressed, and he actually made omelets and salad for dinner for the three of us.

Next week, Doug invited me to a concert and promised to be respectful of anything I wanted. Four weeks later, I had missed my period and failed my test. Doug was very apologetic and we spent another two weeks talking every day about whether to terminate the pregnancy or not.

Then he invited me to dinner and pulled out a diamond ring and asked me to marry him and be his wife and promised to respect me all my life and be a good dad to our kids. I said yes and invited him to come back to my apartment and eat me for dessert.

So that's the story of how I lost my first poker game and won my husband and baby girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • First Poker Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 473 milliseconds