• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Brother Samuel vs BBW Wrestler

Brother Samuel vs BBW Wrestler

I do love the look in a plump white chick face as I drill my big black cock up her tight asshole. It's absolutely priceless, folks. If you don't believe me, then you ought to try it sometimes. Presently, I'm introducing my pal Amanda Thorne to the fine art of butt-fucking. Truth be told, she's been begging for it lately. She's a big and tall young white woman with big tits and the biggest butt I've seen in ages. A chunky white butt seemingly tailor made for butt-fucking.

Brother Samuel here. Your favorite big and tall, forthrightly bisexual black male post-collegiate adventurer. After a long hiatus, I've decided to come back to active duty. I'm happy to tell you that I haven't been wasting my time since getting my bachelors degree in Criminal Justice from Boston College. I am currently training to be a corrections officer at the Academy in Boston. Why become a corrections officer? Because it's easier to get into the Boston Police Academy if you've worked in the system before. It's a calculated move. As usual, I know what I'm doing.

I'm currently visiting the small Texan town of Arlington. Nothing is as visually spectacular as the great state of Texas and I must say I'm loving it out here. My only problem with the state of Texas is that it's a mass producer of redneck Republicans but I won't hold it against them. Boston produces lots of bleeding hearted liberals and I still manage to forgive them for it. I am really fond of Texas, because the women grow really big down there. Big women with big butts. What more could a big-booty lover like myself want?

Arlington is home to Arlington Tech, a small private school with about six thousand students. They're quite famous for their sports teams. They offer men's varsity football, basketball, baseball, volleyball, cross country, soccer, swimming, soccer, wrestling, golf, tennis and lacrosse along with women's varsity field hockey, volleyball, basketball, cross country, softball, soccer, swimming, wrestling, golf, tennis and lacrosse. They compete in the NCAA Division Three. They're the first college in the state of Texas to offer women's wrestling. I came along because I wanted to find out what the fuss was about.

Thus I visited the campus, posing as a student-athlete. As a six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and muscular black man in his early twenties, I don't really look out of place among the student-athletes of the campus. I met Amanda Thorne, the star of the new women's wrestling program. This five-foot-ten, chunky and big-bottomed young white dame wrestled in the 235-pound weight class. I've always had a thing for big women who are into wrestling. I approached her, and introduced myself. She looked at me, smiled, and we began talking. The rest, they say, is history.

The thing about big women is that many people forget that first and foremost, they're women. Every woman has a slut deep inside. It doesn't matter if she's a nun, a teacher, or even your mother. They've got sexual needs. And they like sex. If they didn't, most of us wouldn't be here. You feel me? Cool. A long time ago, I discovered that big women have a voracious appetite for everything, from delicious food to kinky sex. Trust me on that one. Lots of men out there are wasting their time chasing skinny women. The truth of the matter is that the sex partners of big women are far more often satisfied than the sex partners of skinny women. I thought it was common knowledge that ugly and chubby women try harder in bed than the attractive ones. Of course, no one writes stories about them.

A lot of people constantly criticize me for the way I portray big women in my stories. I think those people are hypocrites. Seriously. Lots of women spend millions of dollars every year buying romance novels. The Harlequin company which produces romance novels would be completely bereft without its female customers. As would mainstream erotica, which does for women what porn does for men. However, how come in most of these romance novels, both the hero and the heroine are skinny, clean-cut people? No big men or big women allowed. Oops, I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't supposed to point that out? In my stories, big women and big men take center stage. It's about them. It's for them. See what I mean? In my stories, big women are far from invisible. They're out there, being sexually adventurous, and downright slutty, as is their right as women of the world!

Anyway, I digress. Yeah, I do have a tendency to get distracted. Sorry about it. I focused all my attention on Amanda Thorne, the biggest and toughest female wrestler at Arlington Tech. You see, as much as collegiate America celebrates its women athletes, it sometimes forgets that first and foremost, they're women. I never forget that when I'm dealing with a female. Which is why I could tell that Amanda Thorne was a gal desperately in need of a man who made her feel like a woman. On campus, she was a local celebrity. However, most of the guys didn't think of this big and tall female wrestler as a potential girlfriend. And since Amanda Thorne was hopelessly heterosexual, she wasn't getting any from anyone, male or female. She felt lonely. I could see the loneliness behind those blue eyes of hers. Once I spotted her weakness, I began to exploit it. It wasn't long before she opened her heart, mind...and ass, to me.

I took her on some dates around town, and we had fun. I played the part of the charming but reluctant boyfriend. She became more confident and aggressive. Until she practically cornered me in her dorm room and demanded that I fuck her. What do you think I said? In no time, we were both naked and playfully wrestling on her bed. A big black man and a big white woman. We got down and dirty. Big women like Amanda Thorne sometimes need to be showed whose boss. So I displayed my strength by pinning her in a wrestling game. She was surprised. See, women don't just like to conquer. Sometimes they like to be conquered.

And conquered her I did. I whipped out my long and thick, uncircumcised black cock. Amanda got on her hands and knees and sucked my dick like her life depended on it. I didn't know this plump white chick could suck cock like that. She sucked my cock and licked my balls. Afterwards, I spread her plump thighs and gave her pussy a good licking. Then I put her on all fours and took her from behind. Gripping her wide hips, I began pounding her pussy. She screamed obscenities and urged me to fuck her harder. I gave her all I had. Considering I had over ten inches, that was plenty.

Later, we tried some even wilder shit. Amanda was curious about anal sex. Apparently, she'd never tried it before. I got her ready. I put her on all fours, spread her plump white butt cheeks and applied some lubricant on her anus. Then I applied the lube on my cock. I asked her if she was ready. Without hesitation, she said yes. Good woman. Grinning, I placed my cock against her butt hole. Slowly, I pushed it inside. Amanda's asshole was very tight, and felt quite warm. I told her to relax, and let me inside her. She did. Slowly but surely, I worked my dick inside her asshole. Big women have naturally tight assholes. When fucking them in the ass, lots of lube and patience are needed.

Considering this was her first time, Amanda was remarkably patient and compliant. My cock easily slid into her backdoor, thanks to the lube and her incredible relaxation. I've fucked lots of women and men in the ass. Most anal experiences I've had weren't as pleasant. Gently, I caressed Amanda's big white butt while drilling my cock deep into her asshole. I asked her how it felt. She said it felt great. Man, is she cool or what? We established a nice, easy rhythm. Slow and steady, then a bit faster. We romped happily until I came, filling her asshole with my cum. Barely a grunt escaped Amanda's lips. Most women and men for that matter would have been whining about taking a super-sized black cock up their butts. Not this big white woman. She was the queen of cool.

Afterwards, we put our clothes back on and went out for tea and crackers. The next day, I took a plane back to Massachusetts. I had to return to the Corrections Officers Academy. If I missed too many days, I could kiss my chances goodbye. Which is why I could only spend one weekend with Amanda Thorne. That's okay, though. We're staying in touch. She's a kindred spirit if I ever met one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Brother Samuel vs BBW Wrestler

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds