• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Lesson for Professor Ch. 02

A Lesson for Professor Ch. 02

Eric gulped here he was with one of the craziest witches in Alexandria and there was no one else in the room. Usually Arthur and Cain would be in here with him, but since they're part of SORCERER they were at the conference. Aito was hurt so Daichi was currently nursing him back to health. All the rest of the wizards or witches that would be in the room were at the conference. Even Axel and the other beginning wizards that were in his class were at the conference. Eric was proud that they all passed the test, but he did miss them. He wished they were here to save him. The smile she had on her face was already making him uncomfortable and he wanted to leave with his mind and limbs intact.

Carlina giggled /Eric is here. Perfect I was hoping to have some fun today. I wonder what I can do to pass the time with Professor Eric. / she thought her smile growing. Carlina will admit that she loves playing with many of the guys and girls in Alexandria, but Eric has always been on her mind. She wondered if Eric was a closet pervert like Howard. Or once you pushed the right buttons would he become an open pervert like Sean or a whole different kind of person all together.

Carlina giggled again Eric shyly waved at her again before turning back to his work.

"Hi Eric or should I say Professor Jones," Carlina said smiling walking over to Eric. Making sure she swings her hips as she glided over to Eric, her four inch heels making a small rhythm against the tile floor. She opens her sweater showing the tight black button down shirt she was wearing that hugged her vast bosom. Eric swallowed nodding to Carlina, "Hello and how are you today?"

Carlina sighed heavily, making sure she moved her chest with her sigh, "Not good they won't let me go to the conference all because of some incident. I mean I didn't kill them they should be happy for that. Right Professor Jones..." she said standing next to his desk smoothing down the red skirt hugging her hips. Eric tried not to stare at her chest or hips that weren't that far away from his reach.

"Well, Ms. Dunham, you can go a bit overboard sometimes." Eric said trying to keep his eyes on his work. Carlina pouted, "Still it's not fair. Oh and you can call me Carlina...professor..." she purred sitting on top of Eric's desk.

Eric took a breath trying to calm down, "Ok, Carlina, but you can go a little bit overboard. You need to learn how to control yourself."

"Oh really I think you would be the right person to teach me that, right Professor..." Carlina said softly watching in delight as Eric shifted in his seat.

"I suppose..."

"Think about it you could be my teacher and I could be your bad student. Who you could punish if I did something bad…" Carlina said locking eyes with Eric. Eric could feel the heat rush to his cheeks at her words, but tried his best to keep it down.

"Well maybe you could find another teacher for that. I don't think I'm the right..."

"Nonsense I know you're the right professor to teach me everything I need to know. I could be rewarded if I do something good and punished if I do something bad. You could kiss me on the cheek when I'm good or put me over your knee and spank me when I'm bad." Carlina whispered in Eric's ear. Feeling Eric shudder slightly she continued, "You want to do that don't you. Spank me then bend me over you desk and have your way with me…" she whispered sliding into Eric's lap wrapping her legs around his waist.

Eric gasped softly as Carlina slid in his lap. He didn't know what to do. His body was reacting to the contact and he tried calming down. He was going to tell Carlina to move when she started talking again.

Carlina leaned close to his ear, "You could bend me over and fuck me as hard as you want. Making sure I know who the teacher is and who the student is. You could spank me with a ruler, pull my hair, and bite my neck until I scream for you to release me. I could suck you off. You would want that wouldn't you? My hot, wet, inviting mouth against your pulsing, hard, and long...member." she gasped giggling softly.

Eric's mind was going blank. His inner pervert started coming out and he wanted to keep him lock away as long as he could, but then his inner pervert started talking, /Yeah I could do that. I could take her in my classroom or in Cain's or on Irvine's desk. Hear her scream my name as I fuck her. /

Then Eric's rational mind kicked in, /No, no, no this is wrong doing this in the teacher's lounge. I need to tell her to get off me and do her work. /

Carlina smiled watching Eric fight with himself over what he should do. She moved her hips feeling Eric get hard under her. She licked the outer ring of his ear with her sinfully long tongue of hers going back to her soft talking, "I think you like that professor don't you. Or you could lick me. Or stick your fingers in my wet pussy while you teased my clit. I could moan…ahh...professor…Then for being a good student I could just open my legs for you whenever and you could fuck me anyway you want. You could take me from behind. You could blindfold me binding my hands together with your headband or anything you could think of while you take me. Rubbing my nipples with your hands then taking them in your mouth. If I'm really good could I come to your house for special tutoring? You know I'm a real...slow...learner..." she moaned in his ear hearing Eric moan softly.

He was still fighting his internal battle until he felt Carlina leave his lap. She took a seat on top of his desk sitting with her legs opened slightly. She rubbed her body her hand going dangerously close to her wetness. His rational side and perverted side agreed with each other, /Carlina is hot as hell and she's all yours. You better take this chance Eric! /

For once in Eric's life he let himself lose control and didn't over think the situation. He licked his lips panting softly, "Then what..." he said his voice above a whisper.

Carlina smiled, "Hmm...can't hear you professor." she giggled at the frustrated groan that came from Eric.

He took a breath, "Then what...when I take...you home..." he said softly.

Carlina's smile turned lecherous when she felt Eric's hands go up her thighs. She slid back in his lap taking out the band in his hair watching his black hair cascade around his face and in her hand, "Then anything could happen. I could still be your student and you could teach me why I get wet when I see you. Tell me why I want you to fuck me so bad until I scream myself hoarse. Or you could just take me to your home and fuck me anywhere. In your bedroom, the living room, against the wall hard and fast then slow in the shower. As the water slides off our bodies while you pound me against the tiles. Then I could ride you in your bedroom. I could slide up and down twisting my hips moving just the way you want me to." Carlina breathed getting excited at the images flashing through her mind. Eric was panting now he started rubbing against her. Carlina moaned moving her hips against Eric.

She was right she was going to have fun with Eric today.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Lesson for Professor Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds