• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 08

Cindy's Slut Ch. 08

12345

Chapter 8: Sorority Halloween

Saturday morning, Halloween day, was warm and sunny. Cindy and my love making from earlier that morning left us both happy and hungry. Marsha was in the kitchen and she had prepared a big breakfast of eggs, bacon and biscuits. Since it was extremely unusual for Marsha to do anything so nice, especially for me, I attributed it to either a belated unique birthday present for me or an especially good mood for Halloween.

As the three of us sat around the table eating, Marsha was looking at me, grinning broadly. "Have a good birthday?" she asked, smiling wickedly. I hesitated to answer her. I looked at Cindy and saw her also smiling at me.

"Marsha knows all about the three whores you got for your birthday," Cindy said. "In fact, Marsha and Friane helped set it all up."

The fact that Friane, my secret love lust, had been involved in providing the best birthday present I ever had was no surprise. After our initial lovemaking during Cindy's birthday celebration and during the subsequent two months, I was pretty sure that Friane liked me as much as I lusted after her. The thought that Friane had helped arrange a fuck fest with three blonde whores just for me gave me a warm horny feeling.

I was surprised that Marsha had been involved in giving me anything that was enjoyable, unless of course she got her own enjoyment out of the situation. As I ate, I puzzled over Marsha's generosity and good-humor.

"Has Cindy told you our Halloween plans?" Marsha said with that evil gleam in her eyes. I stopped eating and looked at Cindy. Cindy just smiled back and said nothing. "It should be quite a night," Marsha said with a chuckle. My hunger was replaced with a sinking feeling in my stomach.

After breakfast, the three of us headed out to a nearby park and played Frisbee for the rest of the morning. About noon, Friane showed up. Just the sight of her brightened my day. Her long auburn hair was blowing in the wind. She wore a tight sweater that nicely enhanced her high firm tits. Her tight faded jeans wrapped her ass such that it bounced with every stride. Friane came over and gave me a big, wet French kiss and wished me a belated happy birthday. She reached down and cupped my ass and asked me if I had enjoyed my birthday present. Tongue-tied, I mumbled a timid yes.

The four of use returned to the house and spent the next several hours kicking back, listening to music and smoking. About three in the afternoon, Marsha asked Friane if it was about time to get ready for tonight's party. Friane laughed, looked at me with a sly smile, and said she thought so. I still did not know what the plans were, but I had a sinking feeling that it would be at my expense.

Cindy got up and left the room. As I began to follow her, Friane told me to stay. She slid over next to me on the couch. Smiling widely, Friane again asked me if I had enjoyed my birthday present. When I answered yes again, she told me that tonight it would be my opportunity to show her how much.

Friane then told me the story behind my birthday present. She told me that the three girls that had been my birthday fuck toys were pledges from her sorority. She told me that they had agreed to be my birthday presents in exchange for me being part of their initiation.

I was told that each Halloween the sorority had a party. For that party, the pledges had to provide the entertainment for the older sorority sisters. Friane, as a sorority alum had arranged the exchange. Last night the three girls had been my fuck monsters and tonight I would be theirs.

I was unsure exactly what being their fuck monster meant, but I was filled with conflict. On one hand, I was very grateful for having had the opportunity to fuck three lovely nubile girls all night for my birthday. On the other hand, I was not looking forward to being traded like meat. I couldn't believe that Friane would have been part of something like this respective to me.

Friane looked at Marsha, and Marsha grinned at me. "Not so cocky now are we birthday boy," Marsha said. I just stared at Friane. She licker her lips and smiled back at me.

"Don't worry," Friane said, "you'll enjoy it." "It's just part of my sorority. I went through the same thing when I was a pledge. These girls will take good care of you. Trust me." Friane leaned over and kissed me deeply as she said this.

Cindy returned and said everything was ready. Friane took me by the hand and we all went into Marsha's bedroom. "The party theme is superheroes. We'll get dressed here and then go over to the party," Cindy said.

Cindy's costume was Supergirl. She put on her tight blue stretch top, red panties and short skirt. Her nipples stood out clearly against the big S on her chest. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders. She looked great!

Friane dressed as Storm. The form fitting black outfit made her incredible legs look even longer. Her long hair flowed across her cape. I could make out the lines of her cunt lips through the crotch of her black tights. Unlike Cindy, Friane wore no panties under her costume. Braless, like Cindy, Friane's 34-B tits pressed against the black material, her nipples protruding sharply.

Marsha dressed as Wonder Woman. Her 36-C tits looked massive in her gold trimmed, red bustier. Her short-shorts clung to her ass, the round checks bouncing seductively. Like Friane, Marsha's cunt was clearly visible in the very tight shorts.

My outfit...well, it was creative.

I was going as the Man of Steel. When I first heard Marsha say this, I thought ok..Superman. She quickly corrected me. By Man of Steel, the girls meant that I was going to wear steel...steel rings to be exact.

My costume lay amidst the girls' costumes, although at first I did not recognize it. Six large steel rings lay next to twenty smaller steel rings. When I hesitated to get dressed, Friane slapped me on the ass and told me to hurry up...we didn't have all night.

I stripped of my clothes and picked up the rings. Holding them in my hand, I looked questioningly at Cindy. She just smiled back. Marsha laughed wickedly and said, "Oh here, I'd do it." Marsha took the large rings out of my hand and began to force my testicles through each ring. First, she would force one testicle through the ring, pull the sack through, and then force the second testicle through. The rings were just barely large enough to let each testicle through and once on were not coming off.

Meanwhile, Friane had reached out for the smaller rings and began to slide them onto my cock. She grabbed the cock by the head and stretched the organ out as far as she could. Then, over the stretched shaft, she worked each of the twenty rings. The last ring was about 1/2 the size of the other 19 and assured that erect or not, the rings were not coming off my cock.

Finally I was standing there, the heavy metal rings stretching my balls down from my abdomen. My cock hung equally low, easily stretched twice its normal flaccid length from the heavy twenty steel rings that wrapped its circumference. Like some medieval knight, my cock was encased in steel from the base of it shaft to just beneath its mushroom head.

Once the rings were all on, Cindy took my cock in her hands and began to masturbate me. As she stroked my cock, it began to grow erect. Even as the organ began to swell, it quickly became apparent that I was not going to be able to achieve a full erection.

As my cock became engorged with blood, the lower 1/2 remained encased in the steel rings. The portion of my cock that was in the steel rings could only grow as large as the rings' diameter, perhaps 4-inches. Meanwhile, the upper half, filled with blood, protruded beyond the steel rings. That portion of my cock was swollen to its normal diameter of 8-inches. As a result, the overall impression was that of a huge purple cock growing out of a steel protrusion from my body about 6-inches from my torso.

The more my cock tried to grow, the more the steel rings cut into the tender flesh. The more the tender flesh was crushed by the steel rings, the more my cock tried to grow. It soon became apparent that I would have a constant erection.

As I gazed down at my disfigurement, Friane reached down and lifted my heavy metal cock. She dropped it back with a metal clang onto my balls. As the metal cock hit my exposed balls, a shot of pain surged through my groin. I began to double over, when Marsha slapped my ass and told me to stand tall. As I stood there, grimacing in pain, Friane grabbed my metal encased cock. She wrapped her hand around the exposed portion of my erection and became to masturbate me. "Don't worry. We'll all be making sure to take good care of this cock tonight," Friane said, and then she stuck her tongue in my ear, probing it and filling it with saliva.

Cindy then stepped forward with a set of steel nipple clamps. She bent over and sucked first on nipple then the other. As she sucked each nipple, she clamped the sharp little alligator teeth on the rigid flesh. She adjusted the chain that connected the two clamps to a heavy steel "M" at the center of the chain. The weight of the metal pendulum pulled viciously on the alligator clips cutting into my tender flesh

"Bend over," Marsha demanded. Before I even had a change to comply, she roughly pushed me forward and bent me over the bed. "Spread em," she said, at the same time kicking my ankles apart. I felt the cold Vaseline as she used her finger to force it into my ass. Then without waiting to spread it fully around the pucker asshole, Marsha shoved a large steel dildo up my ass. The dildo was made from a piece of steel pipe, welded round on top like a cock head and with a flared base. The heavy metal pipe felt extremely cold and heavy in my ass. I was sure that there was no way that I could keep the two or three pounds of cold steel from slipping or falling out of my ass.

This proved not to be a problem, as Marsha placed my "Maid" chain around my waist. The Maid chain, a converted bicycle chain that I wore while in drag as their Maid, was locked around my waist. Another "Y" shaped chain had been added and Marsha pulled the Y over my cock and balls. Then she pulled Y chain back and up through my ass. She ran the chain up against the base of the steel ass plug, hooked the Y to the waist chain and locked them all together. Marsha grabbed me by the hair, pulled me up and spun me around. Grinning at me, she leaned forward and gave me a big wet French kiss. Having kissed me, Marsha licked her lips, smiled sweetly and said, "I know you love it sweet heart!"

The four of us loaded in Friane's car. Friane and Marsha went out to the car first, opened the back door and got in the front seat. I made a quick dash from the back door of the house to the waiting car. As I ran the heavy steel rings bounced and slammed into each other. The M pendulum on my chest swung mercilessly on the nipple clips. Like some perverse metal wind chime, I clanged and rang as I sprinted for the car. At the last moment, as I reached the car door, Marsha slammed the door shut. "Be a nice superhero and wait for Cindy," she said. I stood there naked, praying none of the neighbors was looking out their windows just then, and waited as Cindy locked up the house and came to the car.

The girls took the long route to the sorority house. Traffic was heavy and we got a lot of exposure on the ride over. The majority of the cars we passed contained other Halloween partygoers. Of course, any guys were pasted made sure to honk, whistle and hit on the three beautiful costumed girls. Needless to say, everyone, guys and girls, got a big laugh out of my costume. Luckily, no on could see anything other than the nipple clips and that I was naked from the waist up. I was so thankful that no one could see what I looked like below the waist.

We finally arrived at the sorority house, just as the party was beginning. I was amazed at the number of people attending. There must have been at least fifty people, all as dressed as some sort of superhero.

As I surveyed the group, it became apparent that not all of the partygoers were in the same situation as myself. As it turned out, only the pledges were bringing "kinky" superheroes like myself. The rest of the girls, and their dates, were dressed as "regular" superheroes.

I was to learn that this "kinky" Halloween party occurred every year. Each year the sorority sisters used the party as part of the initiation rights for the fall pledge class. In order to pass this portion of their initiation, the pledge girls had to bring a "kinky" clad male as their date. While theme of each Halloween party changed year-to-year (vampires, superheroes, animals, etc.), the general context was always the same.

It didn't matter how the pledges got their "dates" to the party, as long as they completed the initiation requirement. Some pledges coerced boyfriends, and some picked up strangers (preferably drunk guys, who once locked in their "kinky" outfits had no choice but to cooperate. Still others worked out other creative methods of getting their "man", such as had the three pledges that worked out the trade with Friane.

As Friane led me around to a side door, Marsha and Cindy waited on the sidewalk. Just as I was about to enter the sorority house, I hear Marsha shout out a greeting to someone. I looked back and saw that Brad, Steve and Charlie were walking toward the girls. I recognized Charlie immediately, as his costume as the Hulk left his green colored face otherwise unchanged. I assumed the blonde haired Flash must be Brad. I recognized Steve's voice as he answered Marsha's greeting, even though he wore a mask dressed as Batman. I hesitated. I was not happy about these guys being here, obviously as dates for the three girls. After all, it had been these three guys that had fucked Cindy all night as her birthday present.

Friane reached out and grabbed my big metal M and pulled me through the doorway. The M tore at the alligator nipple clips that were clamped to my tits. As she roughly pulled me through the door, and seeing me looking at the three guys, she said, "You didn't think we were going to spend the night all alone at this party did you?"

When I replied that I thought that I was their date, Friane laughed. "Don't worry about us girls, you have more pressing problems than those three guys. You are one of the guests of honor and you'll be busy all night," she said. I was heartbroken. I could not believe that my precious Friane could be so cold. I did not want Cindy spending the night getting fucked by some other guy again.

I was lead down the stairs and into a semi-dark room. Friane handed my M nipple clip chain to another girl. I recognized her as one of my three fuck nymphs. She smiled sweetly at me, and then viciously jerked the chain and pulled me over to one side of the room.

All the sorority girls had gathered in the room, their dates and the non-sorority guests were upstairs in the main room drinking and partying, unaware of this "secret" party. As my eyes became adjusted to the dark, I noted that I stood in a group comprised of pledge girls and kinks. On the other side of the room were the sisters.

I looked around at my group. All the pledge girls were dressed alike, blue colored Mystiquies. They were covered with blue liquid latex and nothing else. As I looked at the naked girls my erection began to grow. I gazed upon a sea of blue tits, big tits..small tits...all blue tits with hard rigid nipples. My gaze went down to their crotches, where I was rewarded by the sight of smooth shaven blue lipped cunts. My cock was now fully erect, crushed by the cruel metal rings wrapped around its shaft.

The girl holding my chain smiled brightly, "Good boy, I'll get great points with you!" she said. I noted that most of the guys also had erections. Those that didn't were being attended to by their pledges, the girls jerking and stroking their cocks to get erections.

A particularly tall girl, with long flowing black hair and dressed like Cat Woman stepped out from the sorority sisters. She walked to the center of the room. Her long legs were well developed, with the muscles in her thighs clearly outlined in the tight black latex. The tall spike pumps, clicking on the tile floor, enhanced the muscles in her calves.

"Welcome to the annual Kappa Kappa Gamma Pledge Perversion Party," Cat Woman said. "As usual, this year's perversion party will be restricted to the sorority sisters only. If you have other guests, please remind them that downstairs is closed to sisters only."

Pausing, but hearing no comments, Cat Woman continued, "Then, let's begin with the voting." She turned and strutted back across the room, her long tail swishing back and forth above her firm round ass.

A pledge to my right began the process. This Mystiquie walked her kink out to the center of the room. The man she led was about 19, of average build and height. His cock was fully erect and about 7 inches long. On each of his hands an iron was taped. He had a set of nipple clips on, with a smaller travel iron attached as a weight. From his testicles another iron hung. The man had a difficult time walking as the iron hanging from his ball keep spinning and hitting his legs. He already had a number of bruises on his inner thighs where the iron had gouged his flesh.

His Mystiquie was slightly overweight, and she jiggled as she walked him into the center of the room. Her round, large ass showed a deep ass crack. Her breast were also very large and they bounced as she walked. Mystiquie introduced her kink as "Iron Man". The sisters laughed at the obvious reference. Mystiquie reached down and pulled the iron attached to his balls forward and up. As if already trained, Iron Man, quickly spread his legs to avoid the impending pendulum. Mystiquie raised the iron up to waist level and then let the heavy appliance drop.

The iron fell straight down for about a foot and then hit the end of the chain. The iron spun and arched back between Iron Man's legs. Even spread as he was, the pointed edges of the iron grazed his inner thighs, leaving a red welts behind. After colliding with his legs, the heavy iron continued to swing back up behind his ass. The iron reached its apex, and then began it return route. The ungainly, unbalanced iron spun as it swung, colliding with the back of Iron Man's legs.

His voluptuous Mystiquie let the iron complete its travel. Iron Man had squatted slightly after the first impacts, so as to better spread his legs. The unwieldy iron twisted and swung back and forth until it finally ended spinning slowly between his knees. The pain of Iron Man's face was obvious....the sorority sisters loved it. They whooped and whistled their approval. Cat Woman said, "Votes."

"For costume," Cat Woman called, and the sisters held up scorecards. Another of the sisters, this one dressed as Rouge, tabulated the score. Next Cat Woman asked for a vote on "Conformation". Voluptuous Mystiquie immediate reached down and pulled Iron Man's cock upward. The effects of the pain the iron had caused had caused his erection to fade. The sisters gave their scores.

Seeing a score much lower than voluptuous Mystiquie would have liked, she brutally twisted Iron Mans semi-erect penis. With her other hand, Mystiquie pulled back and hit him across the face with the back of her hand. Iron Man's head snapped sideways and a trickle of blood appeared from his mouth. Iron Man let out a grunt and bent slightly more at the knees. "Shut the fuck up bitch," Mystiquie said. Iron Man dropped his head and stood quietly. A chill went up my spine.

Five more kinks went through their introductions. There was Tin Man (with tin cans fastened to his cock and balls, tiny tin bells from his nipples, and a can opener jammed up his ass), Rubber Man (with dozens of rubbers stretched over his cock and balls, two rubber ducks hanging from his tits and a double headed bright yellow rubber dildo rammed up his ass), Elastic Man (a guy with about 100 rubber bands all around his cock, balls and nipples), Bat Man (with a little league baseball bat up his ass, a pencil bat strapped to his cock, baseballs suspended from his testicles and nipples) and even a Thing. Each "costume", including mine, were all variations of our namesakes, with theme related devices restricting our cocks, our balls, and objects shoved up our asses.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Slut Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds