• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Letter

The Letter

Aly walked into her house on the bottom level and removed her shoes and jacket. She had had an exhausting day at work and was relieved to finally be home where she could relax. Going to the corner of her place to get a drink of water, she passed by the table and saw something sitting there: a piece of paper folded up with her name written on it.

Brad watched her come in and take off her coat and shoes. He saw her pause by the table to read the instructions he had left her. Sitting at the top of the stairs, she wouldn't have seen him even though he could see everything happening on the bottom floor. Her blonde hair was up in a tight ponytail and he could see Aly's chest rise quickly with her short gasp of surprise. He wanted to know how far he could push her, how far she would really go playing at being his submissive like she said she wanted to.

His letter read:

"Dear pet,

If you really want this, you will follow my instructions to the letter. First, I want you to go to the drawer under the TV and look inside. You will take off all of your clothes and put them on the couch. Then you will reach into the drawer and remove the blindfold. Put it on and tie it tightly. If I do not find it to be tight enough you will be punished. Reach in the drawer and pull out the handcuffs. Lock one around one wrist and then put your hands behind your back and lock the other one in place. Do it tight enough so that you won't slip out. Again, if you do not follow my directions you will be punished.

Once you have disrobed, blindfolded and cuffed yourself, kneel facing the drawer and wait for your next instructions.

~Your Master"

Two spots of colour were vivid on Aly's cheekbones. Brad was sure it was from arousal. She made her way quickly over to the drawer by the TV and he watched her hips roll while she walked. Brad smiled to himself and shifted slightly to ease the bulge in his pants that came when he saw that Aly was going to follow his directions.

Brad was tall with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He was very strong and could look imposing at a moment's notice. He watched as Aly pulled her shirt over her head and her huge breasts bounced as she took off her bra. She bent down to take off her jeans and socks. All this she piled on the couch as she peeked in the drawer.

She saw the silk scarf she was going to use as a blindfold; it was long and black. Quickly, Aly tied the scarf around her head, knotting it under her ponytail. She then reached in and grabbed the handcuffs. Brad's slut had a little difficulty putting them on due to her lack of sight but she eventually got her hands behind her back and cuffed.

Brad thought she was gorgeous like this. Breasts sticking out, forced there by the way her hands were tied, not being able to see. She kneeled, naked. Waiting for his instructions.

Standing, Brad shifted his hard cock to a more comfortable position. He walked down the stairs and saw Aly's head turn towards the creaks and moans of the staircase.

"Well done, slut," Brad said, grabbing her ponytail and jerking Aly's head back. He checked the scarf to make sure it wouldn't fall down anytime soon.

"Brad--?" Aly whispered breathlessly. Brad gave her hair another firm tug and said, "From now on you will only speak when spoken to, pet. And you will always address me as Master. Do you understand?" He gave her another tug for emphasis. God she looked hot kneeling there at his mercy!

"Yes" Aly said.

"Yes what bitch?" Brad shook her head back and forth.

"Yes... Yes Master!" Aly finally said.

"Much better pet," Brad used his slave's ponytail as a leash and tugged upwards, indicating to her that he wanted her to stand. She did, and he led her backwards towards the staircase. Helping her up the stairs they were finally on the top floor; the bedroom.

Aly shivered. Brad could tell that his little cumslut was getting wetter by the minute. She loved being at the mercy of her Master, a toy to be used for his pleasure only! Well he was going to use her alright.

Brad pushed Aly on the bed, face down. He had already prepared the restraints and quickly attached her ankles to the railing by the head of the bed. With her ankles hobbled and grounded and her hands behind her back, she couldn't move, couldn't get away from anything he did to her.

Putting a few pillows under her hips, Brad raised her lovely white ass to the air. Touching her for the first time, he trailed fingers from her neck down to her spine, to the top of her ass crack. He continued to massage her lower back and ass, rubbing his hands in circles and lightly squeezing her cheeks.

WHAP!

The first blow took Aly totally by surprise. She gave a sharp yelp and looked towards where she thought Brad would be, whimpering.

"Be silent slut! Or do I have to gag you?" Brad admonished.

"N-no Master," Aly stuttered, "I'll be good, I promise."

"We'll see about that," Brad said before starting to spank his little slave in earnest. He started with light slaps, waiting a few minutes in between each, making her guess where and when the next one would come. He spanked her bottom, her thighs and even landed a hit on her pussy every now and then.

When her ass started to glow a soft red and she started pushing her round bum towards his hand he knew he could intensify his blows a little. Also, he could see how wet Aly's pussy was; almost seeping out onto the sheets, she was turned on so much by the spanking! He hit her a little harder each time and his hand was starting to sting a little with the force of his blows.

When he decided it was time for a rest and stopped, Aly was breathing hard, making little mewling sounds. She made a disappointed sound deep in her throat when Brad stopped spanking her, but she made a good effort of being as silent as possible.

Brad walked around the bed, surveying his handiwork. Her ass was now a bright red and very hot. He was proud of his little slut for taking the spanking without much noise.

"As a reward for being so good my pet, you can suck my cock for a while." Aly looked up towards her Master's words and felt his hands on her shoulders, helping her up a little. Enough to feel the tip of his dick brush her lips. She opened her mouth instinctively and caught the crown of his head between her full lips. She sucked and bobbed her head down. Brad felt his cock go into the warmth of her mouth and all the way down her throat.

Using her lips, tongue and throat Aly serviced her Master. She suckled and swirled her tongue around his head while he grabbed the back of her neck and started thrusting in and out of her mouth.

All of a sudden Brad let go of her and left her lying flat on her face. Aly cried out softly.

WHACK!

Another smack on the ass got her attention quickly.

"I told you not to make a sound bitch!" Brad voice had steel in it. "This time you will be punished."

Brad helped Aly to her knees and told her not to move. She was wondering what would happen when all of a sudden she felt something sharp bite into her left nipple! And then the right one had the same thing happen. Nipple clamps were fastened quickly onto her rock hard nubs. Oh how they hurt exquisitely! A flood of sensations went strait to her clit from her nipples!

Five quick spanks to her ass sent her tumbling over onto her face again, her hips still supported by the pillows. Aly moaned with the impact of the nipple clamps and the bed. Brad admired her pose, ass sticking up, pussy exposed for his endless pleasure. He dipped his fingers in her sopping cunt feeling his slut gyrate trying to get him to stick his fingers in farther. He bit her softly on the hip, reminding her of who was boss.

"You're so wet, even after the spanking and nipple clamps, slave. You must like being helpless! Aren't I right you little whore? You like this don't you?" Brad snarled, moving a finger from her cunt to her puckered asshole. Slick with her juices he pushed slowly and watched as his finger disappeared into her ass, through the ring of oh-so-tight muscles.

"nuh..." Aly whimpered, quickly losing the ability to speak with her cunt and ass being played with. "Answer me whore!" WHAP! Brad spanked her. "I asked you if you liked being your Master's cumslut. Do you like being a plaything for me?"

"Yes Master! Oh yes! Yes!" Aly cried out, nearing orgasm. She was rocking as much as she could given the restraints, trying to fuck his hand.

"Do you want your Master to fuck you with his cock my little bitch?" Brad asked in a cruel voice.

"Yes Master! Please!" Aly whispered, almost incoherent with her need to cum.

"Please what? Tell me what you want me to do to you slut." Brad let his cock run between Aly's ass and her cunt, letting her feel the big head push at both entries, distracting her.

"Please fuck me hard Master, I need to cum!" she finally cried out, breathless.

Brad grabbed her dildo that he knows she stashes in the nightstand. He lubed it up and shoved it hard into her cunt but then left it there without moving it. She moved back and forth trying to bring herself over the edge and her Master laughed at her pitiful attempts to orgasm without him.

"I will fuck you, you horny slut. But I'll fuck you where I want to fuck you. In your nice tight ass like the whore you are." Brad grabbed the lube and a condom. After rolling the condom down his dick he put a generous amount of lube around his cock and spread another handful onto Aly's little asshole.

Brad pressed his cock against her tight hole. She was tense and clenched hard to prevent him access. He slapped her ass cheeks and told her to relax. Aly tried as her Master pushed slowly into her ass. It hurt a little, but once he got his head past the tight ring of muscles, he let his cock rest there for awhile to give her some time to get used to its width.

When he felt his little slut start to push back on his cock, he knew she was ready to keep going. He slid his dick in slowly, all the way until he was buried balls deep into her ass, pressing against the dildo buried in her cunt. Aly could barely handle the double penetration, something that had never happened to her before.

Brad started moving, slowly at first, but picking up speed after a while. She was so tight in the ass! Brad could feel his slave start to shake with a pre-orgasm and heard her start to moan uncontrollably. When he reached around her to pinch her clit, she lost it and started to rock and cry out with a mind shattering orgasm that he could feel even in her ass! This started his own orgasm and he felt his balls go tight and then with a final thrust he shot his load into his slut's ass.

After they came to earth Brad unfastened Aly and took off her blindfold. They spooned and fell asleep dreaming sweet wet dreams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Letter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds