• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 03

Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 03

Daddy kissed me on the forehead and left me laying there with Jonathan in the living room. I wiggled out of Jonathan's grip and rolled over onto my stomach so that I could lay my head on his muscular chest. I looked up at him with sleepy eyes and smiled. Jonathan smiled back and brushed the hair out of my face.

"Did you have fun Liv?"

"Yes, sir. That thing you put in my butt hurt some, but that only got me even more excited."

"Well here soon, you will be begging me to take you in the ass. Trust me."

I smiled and closed my eyes, just enjoying the moment.

"Okay Liv, jump up, I've got to get dressed and get a move on. I'm sure I will see you really soon."

I slowly got up gathered my clothes and headed off to the shower. Just before I closed the shower door I heard the front door close. Jonathan was gone. I climbed into the shower and washed up quickly, I wanted to find Daddy. I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to the office. He had been spending a lot of time in there because of work. I stood in the doorway and just watched him work on his computer.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hi baby, Jonathan gone?"

"Yup"

"Okay honey, I'm sure you're starving, let's head to the kitchen and make something to eat."

"Okay Daddy, I'll whip us up something great!"

"It's okay honey, I'll do it."

We headed into the kitchen. Liv trotted behind her dad like a proud puppy. Daddy reached into the fridge and pulled out some turkey, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce. He made sandwiches and they both sat down to eat.

"You did good tonight Liv."

"Thanks Daddy, it was fun. Parts of it hurt, but deep down, I really enjoyed it."

"I could tell, you should have seen your face when he put that butt plug in you." Daddy looked up chuckling.

"Ya, that kinda surprised me."

"I could tell."

"Okay honey, finish and put the dishes in the sink, I think you deserve to sleep with me tonight."

"Really?! Thanks Daddy!"

Liv quickly cleaned up the dishes and rushed off to her dad's room. She dropped her towel and jumped into bed, pulling the covers up to her chin. Daddy laughed at her childish behavior and climbed into bed next to her. Liv rolled over and put her arm over Daddy's stomach. She could feel the head of his cock brushing against her arm. She wanted to touch it so badly, but was so tired. Liv couldn't hold back any longer, she gently took Daddy's cock into her hand and stroked it slowly.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Liv?"

"Will you fuck me?"

"Aren't you tired babe?"

"No Daddy, I'm never too tired for a good fuck with you."

"Well Liv, I'm not going to fuck you tonight."

"But why, Daddy?"

"Because tonight I'm going to make love to you."

Daddy quickly rolled me onto my back and began to massage my breasts and nipples. They were still very tender from the abuse they had gotten earlier in the evening, but his hands felt so good. Daddy slid his hand down to my moist slit. He gently worked his fingers in and out of my pussy.

Daddy started to kiss my face and worked his way down to my breasts, circling each nipple, making it hard. He kissed my belly, slowly working his way down to my clit. Daddy's tongue lapped and nibbled at my clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. The more he licked the faster he worked his fingers.

My breathing became rapid and before I knew it the most incredible orgasm swept over my body and my pussy gushed sweet juices all over Daddy's mouth and finger. Daddy let out a quiet moan and licked me completely clean. My body was numb and it was hard to move.

Daddy tenderly spread my legs and placed his very hard cock at the opening of my wet cunt. Daddy gradually slid his cock into me, filling me up nicely. I always like the way Daddy's member feels inside me. Still somewhat weak, I wrapped my arms around him and lifted my legs so he could get deep inside me. Daddy looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you Olivia."

I smiled back.

"I love you too Daddy."

It didn't take long, but Daddy's movements grew rapid and I could tell he was going to cum soon. I gripped his cock with my pussy muscles just as he let go and his member spilled its contents inside me. Daddy rolled off to one side and fell asleep with his hand on my stomach.

Two months later:

Jonathan has been making regular visits to the house to work on the project on the days I didn't come into the office, but he also made sure to have his way with Liv a couple times a month. Jonathan's payments were going into a savings account for Liv. She didn't know anything about it; I wanted it to be a surprise.

Liv also started her classes. She seemed to be enjoying them well enough, but I knew she missed not having me at home as much. This project was keeping me at work more than I thought it was going to and I'd been getting these weird headaches, probably from stress and working on the computer too much. I wasn't too worried about them; they didn't last that long, thirty minutes at most. But man when they came on they were always a real dozy.

I also noticed something was different with Liv. She would come home from class and take a catnap. This was new for her, but I didn't want to worry. It was probably hard adjusting to the busy schedule. Once she was up from her nap she seemed perfectly normal. One afternoon Liv came into the office with the mail and dropped it onto the desk.

"Hey Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Of course Liv, what's up?" I pushed the office chair back to give her my full attention.

"Do you think I'm gaining weight?" Liv modeled one of her favorite lounging outfits. Pink boy shorts and a cute little tank top to match.

"No baby, you look wonderful. Why do you ask?"

"Well, my tank tops seem to be getting a bit to snug."

Once she said that I noticed that her breasts seemed fuller than before, pressing on the cloth of her shirt, clearly outlining her nipples.

"I don't know baby, but you look wonderful to me." I smiled and gave her a wink.

Liv giggled and turned around to leave the room. I gave her butt a nice playful swat as she walked away.

"Thanks Daddy."

Monday started out like any other weekday, pretty uneventful. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 a.m. and Liv wasn't up yet, she had to be at class in an hour. I peeked into her room to find her still sleeping.

"Liv honey it's time to get up. You're going to be late."

"Oh Daddy, do I have to? I'm pretty tired, and I'm just not feeling right. Can't we play hooky today?"

"Oh baby, I'm sorry I can't today. I've got clients in town and we have a lunch meeting. But I'll let you stay home and rest up."

"Thanks Daddy."

Liv rolled over and seemed to go back to sleep. I went to my room, showered, and headed off to the office. I was a little worried but figured a little extra sleep never hurt anyone.

After finishing up with lunch I broke away and headed to the lobby of the restaurant to give Liv a call. The phone rang three times before she picked up.

"Hi Daddy!"

She seemed awfully chipper for someone who stayed home sick.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"Much better Daddy, I just got out of the shower."

"Okay honey well don't just waste the rest of your day, do your homework, pick up the house, and I will see you this evening."

"Okay Daddy, love you."

"Love you too baby."

Just as I hung up the phone my head started to pound and my eyes felt like they were going to burst out of their sockets. I dropped my phone and held my head. I felt someone guiding me to a chair to sit down. I thanked them and said I'd be fine. I sat there about ten minutes with no relief. That was when I heard Jonathan's voice.

"Marcus, you okay?"

"Ya, it's one of those headaches again."

"I thought you were going to go get checked out?"

"I was, but I just didn't have time. Give me a few minutes, I'll be okay. Go back to the table, I'll be there soon.

Jonathan gave my shoulder a squeeze and walked away. I heard him tell the hostess that if I didn't get better in a few minutes to come get him.

I sat there for a few more minutes trying to breathe through the pain. Once my eyes stopped hurting I got up and made my way to the restroom. I started to push the door open and the pain came back, and I fell to the floor.

The next thing I remember was waking up in the hospital with Liv standing over me.

"Daddy! You're awake! Jonathan, he's waking up!"

"Where, where, am I?" I whispered

"Oh Daddy, you've had us so scared, you're in the hospital. You collapsed at the restaurant three days ago."

"What? Three days?"

Just then Jonathan appeared over Liv's shoulder.

"Hey man, how are you feeling? Liv, go find the nurse and let her know your dad's awake."

Liv headed out of the room quickly. Jonathan sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"What the hell happened?" I asked

"Not sure, I left you sitting in the lobby of the restaurant and next thing I knew the hostess said that you had collapsed in the hall near the bathroom and that they called an ambulance."

"Jesus."

"Ya, Liv refused to leave your side. She's been here the whole time. Watching them draw your blood, run tests, and scratch their heads at what's wrong."

"Well, all things considered, I feel pretty good," I chuckled.

"Hey Marcus, I know this isn't really the best time to bring this up and it's not serious, but I wanted to let you know that I noticed something different about Liv. I'm not sure what it is, just something."

Just then Liv appeared in the doorway with the doctor.

"Good to see you awake Marcus; you've had your family very worried. As your brother may have told you we've been running quite a few tests."

I interrupted, "Brother? Oh, Jonathan? Right, my brother."

"Well we got some results back today. Liv, Jonathan, why don't you have a seat."

The doctor motioned to a couple of chairs sitting by the bed. Jonathan took a seat and Liv crawled up onto the bed and snuggled up next to me. The doctor rolled over a stool and sat down.

"As I was saying, we got some of your tests back, and there are some abnormalities in your blood work. Your white blood cell count is extremely low. I'm not sure what is wrong just yet, and I want to get some pictures of your head. I've scheduled that for this afternoon. Once we do that, I should have some clearer answers. But I'm going to make an educated guess that you have a brain tumor."

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds