• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Fantasy Lived

A Fantasy Lived

12

Of course, they had talked about it. Actually more times that she could remember. Usually it was when they were both in an intense session, mumbling fantasies and feeling the heat the fantasies fed.

More and more she thought about it when she was alone. Doing something mundane, her thoughts would trail off and before she knew it she could feel herself begin to get moist, the heat spreading into her stomach. At times like that she would have given almost anything to have it brought to reality and experience one of the most erotic fantasies she had ever had.

Now months later she realized she was one step closer. Meeting someone, someone that made her mind whirl into an erotic mist. Fighting to keep control was hard. She fought her desires and kept her mind on the reason she was there with him. His Dominant, his Goddess, his Queen. She loved to tease him, unknowing to him, making him feel the way she did. The magic worked and he was entranced, an effect she reveled in. The power she held over those that chose to serve her with their body, mind and soul. More than dreaming of the fantasy her mind now planned the actual event. Her imagination worked overtime, picturing virtually each minute as it passed, the images making her breath shallow and fast. The moistness that grew between her legs felt like a torrent of erotic whitewater.

She had brought up the subject with him in conversation, his reaction surprised her it was hesitant and unsure. She let it drop, laughing it off and changing the subject quickly. It still played on her mind over the next few days. She still wanted it and she knew that if she worked hard at it and him she could almost be sure to get what she wanted.

Weeks passed, ever growing closer to the Christmas vacation. It was time again to visit one of her favourite haunts, a club where her desires were common place. As she walked in her two companions followed her obediently. Neither looked at the other, their eyes only on their Queen. She walked proudly and silently onwards, a smile playing on her lips as all eyes went to the new arrivals. He knew the routine, seating her then fetching a drink before she even asked for it, his only question would be what?

This time it was a chilled white wine. The second male was unsure of the protocol and played it safe by sitting at her feet after she sat down on the plush leather sofa. He kept his eyes lowered knowing that doing anything else without permission would render him banished, maybe just for a few minutes or at worst the rest of the evening. Her drink arrived and she took a sip. Her mouth was already dry and the wine helped quench her thirst but her tongue still moistened her lips, something he didn't miss and his eyes questioned her. She shrugged off his silent question and instead engaged in talks with some other people that were seated close by. He sat the other side of her feet, both males kept their eyes to the floor, not looking at each other, and definitely not at their Mistress. She knew the suspense was making him uneasy, he knew something was going to happen but what he didn't know. With her it could be anything, he knew from experience to try and second guess her actions could prove painful or humiliating, or simply make him look a fool in her eyes. She ignored the second male and whispered something in his ear which made his blush. That was something he rarely did and at his reaction to her words she laughed making him blush more so. A simple command followed. 'Both of you, strip, leave your underwear on'.

Without question they obeyed, not rushing but removing and folding each garment until both were left in a leather look thong. She glanced over them both, smiling. Clicking her fingers and pointing to her feet they once again sat, her words were to both of them. 'You have your own time for half an hour, go mingle, talk and watch. Mind you are not late back to me.'

And with that she dismissed them. Taking another sip of the deliciously chilled drink she closed her eyes and let her head drop back. Her mind fleeted through the nights plan and she sighed without realizing that it was heard by the people seated near by. Upon opening her eyes and looking over they questioned the smiles but said nothing.

A minute short of the half hour and the two males returned to her. Standing side by side they awaited her next instruction or command. She quickly checked her watch and without raising her voice she reprimanded them in a tone that could chill the flames in hell. They visibly shrunk before her and the action made her inwardly smile. The punishment for them not obeying her command to the letter was a time on the double sided St Andrews cross. Facing each other, one on each side she bound them. Placing them face to face was something she had instantly decided on, she wanted them to see each others reaction as she used a flogger on their back, nails were going to trail over their bodies. He knew what she would probably do and he tried to reassure the other male with a smile. He just lowered his eyes, not knowing what was about to happen. In turn she spoke to each male, him first she told him he should know better and he agreed. To the second male she said that when she says half an hour she means half an hour, not a minute before and not a minute after. He tried to reply that he did not have a watch and for his comment her nails dragged down his back, making him wince in visible discomfort.

She moved away and picked up a flogger, caressing its tendrils she trailed it over one back then the other.

Quietly talking, teasing them with words she knew said correctly could leave them with a discomfort of another kind. A kind she wanted them to have and to beg her to diminish or relieve. Not that she would, not yet anyway. Gentle flicks of the flogger targeted their backs, her nails following. Every so often a harsher stroke was given, the supple leather speaking of a sadistic owner as it connected and as it did muscles clenched on the bodies tied before her.

She continued this for over twenty minutes, the second male getting to his limit. It was something new for him, not wanting to push him to far she left him with a brief kiss on his shoulder and moved to the first male. She knew what she could and couldn't do with him and for what seemed an eternity she played with him. Making him moan and beg for her to stop. She finally stopped when he beggingly said 'Enough please?'

They all knew what the safe word was but for years he had never said it, for she knew she was good and exceptionally good with him, stopping before he even thought of that word. Untying the second male she beckoned him to sit and he did, close by but not close enough to get in the way. The first male, she watched, intently, like a hawk would its prey but this was her watching with care and consideration. She knew from experience not to touch but just to watch until he was calm and composed enough to smile at her.

When this happened she slowly untied him, standing in such a way that if he was unsteady on his feet she was there to support him. He stretched and smiled at her and she returned it with a warm smile of her own. Clicking her fingers she walked back to her seat and both males followed her.

After time to recover she commanded the second slave into a cage, locking and telling him to stay quiet, and not move, he did without question and she went back to her seat with the intention of spending some time preparing her first male for what was going to be a memorable night. She spoke quietly to him, touched him, teased him. Watch each muscle she touched go rigid before relaxing as she moved onto another.

Her words affected him as much as her touch did. She knew he was growing hard. She teased him ferociously, luckily he was sitting down otherwise she knew he would have buckled and been on his knees. She continued knowing that soon she would have him exactly where she wanted him and that thought doubled her endeavors and she only stopped when he honestly begged her. She knew if she didn't stop he would climax and that was something she was saving for later.

She commanded him to touch slowly, and he did. Slow deliberate strokes, careful not to over arouse himself, if Mistress said not to she meant it and he kept that in mind as he watched her go back to the other male.

She released the other male and commanded him to follow her while on his hands and knees. After a few steps she commanded him to keep up, he wasn't used to crawling and it made him awkward but he tried and he did manage to keep up with her, a brief step behind her all the way back to her seat. Pointing to her feet the second male fell and lowered his eyes. She leant over and kissed one on the cheek, then the other. Their responses were just as she hoped they would be, arousing and all powerful. After the kiss she whispered in the second males ear 'Slave with care kiss him.'

He did, slowly and with the greatest consideration gently kissed the first male, the other males response was one of surprise. He withheld the urge to pull away but he knew that unless he said his safe word his Mistress would punish him within an inch of his life and he knew that was gonna hurt. He took the kiss and with a strange note of reality that it wasn't so bad after all. When the kiss ended he looked up and asked quietly if he could return the action and his Mistress nodded. He leant over and instead of on the cheek like his counter part had done he kissed him on the lips. The only one surprised with this was she. Her eyes widened with surprised and losing control for a second moaned at the erotic sight before her.

The kiss ended and both males pulled back, lowering their eyes awaiting further instruction. Using her hands she stroked both their necks reassuringly. She could feel the first male tense, the other male stayed relaxed and she knew why. The second male had done this before and she had talked to him extensively about why, what and when. The first male had only been curious and she knew she had to take this slow, remember that without his consideration her fantasy would never be reality. She continued stroking them, most of her attention being showered on the first male.

Leaning forwards between them she kissed them both, her hands slowly but with purpose drawing the 3 of them together. When all could feel each others breath she pulled back but continued to draw the two males together. When there was only a hairs thickness space left between them they both looked at her and she smiled. Both knew what she wanted and together they obliged.

At first it was a tentative kiss, exploring their own feelings as they touched. Without words or action the kiss deepened. Each males hands rose to hold the others face, the second male conservatively began explore the others face, stroking his cheeks, moving onto his neck. Taking the initiative he drew the first male closer, deepening the kiss till they were exploring each others upper bodies without instruction. She had to urge to pleasure herself but in front of them she knew it wasn't to happen. Losing control would put her in a bad light and she knew also the longer she held off the longer and the better the conclusion would be.

She watched them as they explored each to her, she couldn't bear to separate them yet, and both males were or seemed to be enjoying the encounter. She went to pick up her glass but realizing it was empty silently mouthed a request to a friend sat nearby if she would mind going to the bar for her. Moments later a fresh glass was sat down in front of her and after taking a large sip she motioned the female to sit down if she wished. The female, Jade gladly sat down and while the males concentrated their attention on each other she and jade quietly talked, both smiling as the subject of conversation changed.

Neither male noticed as their Mistress stole a passionate kiss with Jade. Not wanting to miss anything of what she so carefully planned she broke off the kiss but held jade close while they both watched.

She noticed both were now aroused and an uncertainty passed through her mind 'Now do I nudge them along or do I leave them?'

She decided if she left them to their own devices it might not follow the way her fantasy read so after smiling at Jade she gently broke the bond between the males and motioning them to one each side of feet she commanded them to worship. The thigh length black boots shined in the dim patchy light and at once both started their attentions to their assignment. Jade sat back and watched, occasionally whispering a comment in her ear which would get a smile or a quiet reply. Both males moved up slowly, keeping time with each other, moving up the boots at the same time. She wondered how far they would dare to travel upwards without instruction. They ventured very carefully, neither having done this before in front of someone else. She gently held their heads and guided them higher until the top of her boots were reached. She whispered something to Jade and without anything further said Jade reached between her legs and touched her. She gasped in unison with the two males when they saw what was happening. With a short tone she commanded the males to lower their eyes which they did immediately.

Whether they could see higher from their position she didn't know but then again at that time she didn't care. Jade knew just how to please and she was doing it just right. Moving down her seat a couple of inches she felt Jades fingers touch in such a way that she immediately felt an orgasm build. Letting it go she let her body do as it wished, there was no way she was going to deny herself this pleasure. Ignoring any request the males could have made he felt herself tighten as the climax exploded within her. She gasped and the breath caught in her throat. Jades fingers slowed but didn't withdraw. It felt like hours before she began to come down and was aware of her surroundings. The males she noticed had not moved, throughout all what had just happened they had not moved, not tried to further their pleasure by watching hers. She kissed jade passionately and relaxed back in the seat. Her next words were aimed at the males. 'Go as far as you dare, too far and you won't sit for a week, not far enough and I will deny you everything for the rest of the evening!'

The males looked at each other and it felt like competition was building between them. Who would please and who would not.

They went their own way on their task and both Jade and herself silently watched. Each was hesitant to go higher than the other and it seemed as though they had come to a mutual truce and neither went higher than the other. Best both win or both lose rather than see each other complete or fail.

She waited for both to stop, which they did mere inches away from the prize they both yearned for and ultimately dreamed of. She no decided that if she was going to see her fantasy live it was going to have to be now or never.

She stood and the males still on their knees moved back to let her pass. She clicked her fingers as she began to walk and the males followed her to an area which was partitioned off so it was private. As she walked a quick word with one of the staff offered her privacy. Jade asked to be excused and the request granted she left for another area. The males followed her in to the dimly lit private area and as she sat on a queen size bed she motioned for them to join her.

One sat each side of their Mistress and sat silently awaiting her next action. She began to tease one, then the other then using her skills both simultaneously. They were told they had free speech and in an instant the first male asked for a word alone. Granted she bade the second male to leave for a minute, stating she would call him when he was to return. The first male expressed a concern over now what he knew was to happen. She listened to him, not interrupting until he had finished. She replied gently letting him know she understood his concerns that she was never going to do anything that would harm him physically or mentally. Neither would anything happen that would give him cause to say the safeword. She reminded him that she was good and he smiled. Now reassured he took her hand and kissed it.

She with just the correct level of tone told the second male who was close by to return. He joined them once more, in the place he left. Now she spoke. 'I'm not going to command either of you to do anything now. Everything will be of your own willingness and of your own time.'

Neither replied but simply nodded in acceptance. Without words to accompany her action she moved back, leaving a no mans land between the males.

It seemed an eternity before the second male made a move. He offered his hand to the first male as to say you decide what to do.

The first male hesitantly took his hand and placed it on his chest and held it there. Both looking at her, she smiled but said nothing.

Together they leant towards each other and again kissed, heat instantly flared within her but she said nothing, did nothing. Their hands wandered, slowly at first, to explore, then gathered speed to urgency. They touched each other while they kissed, hands covering arousals over the cloth. She moved out of the way to give them room and the space they needed in order to fulfill her fantasy.

They lay down without breaking the touch and in all earnest began to turn each other into bodies of sexual need. The second male asked her if they could remove the last scrap of hindrance and she granted the request. They removed their own clothing and laid it to one side, going back to each other immediately. If her heat was anything to go by they were going to explode sooner rather than later. But keeping to her word she would not intervene or command.

The second male whispered something into the first males listening ear and after a hesitant moment nodded. He moved down the bed and let himself be guided into a semi propped position. From there he could see what was about to happen. He glanced again at his Mistress before smiling at her. She knew all was well, for now at least.

The second male took him in his hands and began to slowly stroke him. He became instantly hard. Not taking any more time than he had to his mouth replaced his hands, teasing his length with his tongue before taking him deeply into the wet oral cavern. Hands caressed underneath, making the owner moan. She watched intently, her breathing becoming shallow. The first male moulded his hands to the head of the second male and pulled him in closer. The result was that he was taken so deep he nearly came there and then. He mentally told himself to calm down and thinking of something totally inappropriate did the trick. He couldn't help think that he couldn't believe this was actually happening but the more scary thought was that he was enjoying it. Mistress had always said that males on females was good but fem on fem was so much better. They knew what they liked and how they liked it to be done. This was the same. A female could orally please a male and let it be good but Jesus this was amazing. Knowing where to touch, to stroke, and how hard. It was getting harder and harder to control himself. He grasped the shoulder on the other male as to plead. Nothing more was needed as the first male moved back. He smiled at both his Mistress and the other Male. Mistress smiled appreciatively and the first male nervously smiled. Laying back the second male took his hand and guided him to where he wanted pleasuring.

The first male sighed in relief when his hands were guided to his chest. He was going to let him do this in his own time and in his own way.

He started slowly, exploring the taut muscles, feeling them respond. He stroked down the second males arms, briefly holding his hands down in a dominant stroke. The first male while still holding his hands pushed him down in a caring manner. Leaning forward he kissed the waiting lips. The lips parted and tongues met, dancing and teasing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Fantasy Lived

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds