• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Night with Him

First Night with Him

12

It was early evening when Louisa arrived at work, hopping off the bus carrying some of her make-up in her bag. Walking round the back of the casino she pushed the staff entrance door open. Biting her lip she slowly walked to the small female changing room which was shared with the shows strippers.

"Oh you made it, I thought you were going to be late." Gwen smiled grabbing Louisa's wrist and sitting her down at a table.

"Yer sorry, my bus was late." trying in vain to hide the blush from her cheek as her long blonde hair was yanked from the plait she had put it in, and brushed hard causing her to wince slightly.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you hun." Gwen smiled and started to curl the ends of her hair as she carried on chatting to girl next to her. "I heard that he's in tonight."

"Really? I think I've only ever seen him a few times." Louisa managed a glance to the side, noticing short brunet women beside her who was applying lipstick to her already full lips making them appear huge.

"Who are you...?"

"Yeah me too, I managed to get a very good look at him when he hired me." Louisa's head was yanked back into place, the curling tong dangerously close to her face.

"You were hired by Jamerson weren't you?" the other women asked Louisa.

"Erm, Yeah I think so."

"Your gonna get a grilling then, he likes to hire all the waitresses himself. Just how old are you?"

"I turned 21 last month." Louisa looked out the corner of her eye.

"Really, you look too young to be 21."

"Ha-ha, yeah I get that a lot." Trying to laugh it off.

"Back off Becky. Don't pay attention to her, she's just bitter she's been 21 for the past few years, how many is it now?" Gwen smiled as she arranged Louisa's hair over her shoulders. "Now, did you bring some make up?"

"Yeah, but I don't wear it often." Rifling through her bag she managed to pull out a small make-up case with the bare essentials. A barbie pink eye shadow, which was a moment of weakness when she was invited to an 80's party, a mascara which had dried up to the point of no return. There was an eye liner which had never been removed from the wrapper, and a pale pink lipstick, which even on her pale complexion was lost.

"Oh my God, you really don't wear make-up...well pay day you and I are going to get you some new stuff, and some foundation that skin wont stay perfect forever. How does that sound?" Louisa smiled and nodded slightly. "Great, for now you can use mine."

10 minutes later heavy make-up (well heavy to Louisa) was plastered onto her, she was ready for her uniform, which she was dreading.

"Right, here's your dress" Becky practically through the black silk dress at her as she grabbed her own.

"Oh, um, thanks" she blushed heavily as she hung the dress up by the hanger on the top of the lockers in the corner of the room, looking round she saw Becky and Gwen both stripping off. Turning back round so she didn't look like she was watching she turned her back to them pulling her t-shirt off, then slowly pushing her jeans off. Taking the dress off the hanger and see the low back Louisa realised that she was going to have to take her bra off, she rarely went without a bra. This was because she had always felt she had needed to wear one to keep her ample breasts restrained.

Blushing she unfastened her bra, placing it with her clothes. Stepping into the dress she pulled it up to her waist, it was barely covering her arse. Reaching the front she pulled her hair to one side reaching back she tried to tie her dress behind her neck.

"Here let me." Gwen walked up behind her fastening it. Turning round Louisa pulled the thin silky material over her breasts wishing she they were smaller. "Wow, now you look like your 21."

"Thank you." Louisa smiled as she walked over to her bag pulling out her only bottle of perfume spraying it on her wrists and neck, blushing slightly.

"Are your shoes....your not in your shoes yet!"Gwen stopped and stared at her open mouthed.

"No, I didn't want to put them on just yet." Louise frowned not knowing why Gwen was so shocked.

"Wow, you realise your probably going be the tallest waitress out there." Running a hand through her hair Louisa grabbed the 5 inch strappy heels she was meant to be wearing. "so much for not being noticed tonight."

3 hours later Louisa had just gotten use to walking in the heels and trying to get the dress to cover her.

Holding a tray with one hand Louisa nervously set one drink down after another next to the person who had asked for it. Smiling slightly as she walked back over to the bar hoping that she wasn't making a complete mess of things on her first night she had somehow managed to land a job in.

Her feet were killing her in heels she was being forced to wear, but there was something very sexy about them that meant she didn't want to take them off. She had never felt confident enough to wear heels as high as these before.

"Table 5 want another round." Joe the bartender said as he placed 3 Martini's on her tray. She sighed as he shot her an apologetic look.

Walking past the stage with the girls stripping she headed back onto the casino floor. Passing a lone man who had been chatting to the dealer since she started her shift, trying to keep the frown from her face she looked him up and down but was rudely interrupted by the men at table 5.

"Alright darling." one of the drunken men screeched out causing half the room to look round in disgust.

Gritting her teeth she set the drinks down, just as she was about to leave a pair of hands grabbed the tray from her. "You want it, come and get it." he slurred his bloodshot eyes leering over the very low fronted dress showing off her very large breasts.

"Please just give it back." she asked but knew there was no point, he was grinning inanely and waving it in front of her. Reaching to get it from him he pulled it back, one of the men beside him grabbed her round the waist pulling her back into his lap.

"Let me go." Her protests went unheard, she tried to pull away as she felt several pairs of hands moving over her, she felt sick.

"Is there a problem here?" a voice asked over the general noise the men were making, all the hands left her and she back away from the men standing beside the man, she assumed had asked the question. "What's going on here?"

I felt his gaze move over me, running a hand through her long blonde ringlets she looked in the eyes for a second, startled by how dark and seductive they were.

"N...nothing," she said quietly, thinking that if she said anything they might try and get her fired.

They grin at you like hyenas, "Like she said, nothing." all three of them having the same idea that they'll try it again once he'd left.

"O.K listen, since nothing was going on, they why doesn't everyone call it a night here. If you little boys don't feel like making your way back to your rooms, perhaps you should find yourself another hotel in town, other them mine. Because I don't stand for what's been going on at all, and as for you, Missy."

She could feel his eyes moving over her body but for some reason she didn't mind, maybe it was the calm controlled way he was patronising the men, or maybe it was the silent power she could feel from him.

"Why don't you come to my office and we can discuss what's been going on here tonight." She looked at him and got the sickening feeling that she was going to be fired.

Following him up the stairs to a very large office, which seemed more like a private members club then a place of work, she looked round at the expensive furniture and art that surrounded the room.

Sitting himself on a large black leather sofa, he looked her up and down. From her feet in those dangerously high heels, which almost drove him wild, to the equally high hem line of her black tight fitting dress.

"So why don't you start by telling me who you are, since you now know who I am." leaving her stand as he sat on the sofa made her feel more nervous and self concious at what was happening.

"I'm Louisa," she said biting her lip nervously. "I'm sorry for what happened." Absently she pulled a lock to the front and started fiddling with it making her seem younger then she apparently was, despite the heavy layer of make up she was wearing.

He visibly looked her up and down again staring slightly at her perfectly pedicured toes in her strappy black heels.

"Well Louisa, tell me who hired you, because I usually see every girl that comes through the application process." He stood up quickly, startling her she took a step back and tried hard not to fall.

"I think it was someone called Mr Jamerson." she watched him cross the fully stocked bar pouring himself a drink. "should I leave?" she said resigning herself to the fact that she would now be fired.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked quietly already pouring her the same as him.

"Yes, please." she said as she shifted slightly on her feet she didn't see him walk back over to her, but she felt body pressed against her as he handed her the scotch.

Moving back to the sofa he sat down watching her stand there nervously. "Am I fired, Sir?" she asked as she ran a hand through her hair again.

"Why don't you sit down, and we can talk about that." he smiled, looking at the chair across the coffee table from him.

Sitting down slowly she tried to keep the back of the dress from riding up showing her boss her arse.

He smiled at her watching her get more nervous as he sipped his drink calmly.

"Please don't fire me, I'll do anything." she blurted out finally after what seemed like forever, looking at him innocently.

"So you'll do anything, huh?" he smiled taking another sip of his drink. "How important is this job to you? I mean really, you've only been here a day. Not even a day and your causing problems."

"It's very important, I don't have a chance of getting a job somewhere that pays this well anywhere else." She bit her lip again thinking she had said too much. "Please don't fire me, I promise I wont mess up again."

Stirring the ice in the glass watching as her dress rides up her thigh higher. "Well Louisa, let's be honest with each other, that's only fair right? I mean I know you lied out there by saying that nothing was going on but I think we both know that you were in trouble with those guys, but still you said nothing." his eyes wandered over her freely as he licked his lips.

Discreetly she tried to pull the dress down at the front, but that just made it ride up further at the back. "I didn't say anything because I thought that they would get me fired, but lying is already doing that." she paused to look up at him. "What did you want me to be truthful about, Sir?" trying to hide the fear from her eyes.

Gazing at her young tight body he could see the bare skin of her arse. "Well let's get down to it," pausing to sip his drink calmly "How old are you really?"

She looked at him biting her lip "What do you mean? I've not told you how old I was in the first place." hoping that he wouldn't get it out of her knowing that she was going to be in trouble.

"I asked you a question, now are we going to have a conversation or do you want to put the glass down and go find yourself a job elsewhere Louisa?" the sternness in his voice shocker and excited her.

"I...I'm 18" She whispered looking at the floor knowing that she was going to get fired for sure. "I'm sorry, Sir." She put the drink down about to leave.

He looked at her not acting amazed when she said her age at all. "Stop, sit down, I didn't say you are fired. Why are you so eager to get fired, if I wanted you fired I would of done it half an hour ago, so sit your young tight arse back down on that $2000 leather chair!" Saying in a demanding way. "So you are 18?"

Looking back at the floor as she sat down again. "Yes, I'm 18. I didn't mean to lie I just really needed the job."

"If I was to tell your parents that you applied for a job here by lying, what do you think they would say?"

"My parents wouldn't care, I moved out 3 weeks ago and they'd didn't notice. I really need this job or I'm going to have to move back with them."

"I see, perhaps you might work out as a dancer." he smiled staring at her full chest.

"I have two left feet and no rhythm" She said blushing heavily hoping she hadn't said something wrong. "I would prefer to stay a waitress, I'll try not to get into trouble again."

He looked at her trying to figure out what to do with her, the ice clinked at the bottom of his now empty glass. "Well I bet you are very obedient aren't you Louisa?"

"I try to be obedient, would you like another drink, sir?" she looked at him hoping that might get her back on his good side.

"Yes that would be nice."

Quickly standing up she bent over picking his glass up walking to the bar and pouring him the same again. She quickly came back putting the drink on the small table next to him.

"I hope I didn't make it too strong." she said staring at him.

"I just don't know what I can do with you. So what should I with you little girl? I don't know if I can have you back waiting tables because talk amongst the waitresses, already, is that you are under age," he smiled slightly "and its just a matter of time before they find you out."

"I'm sorry, Sir. Is there nothing I can do to persuade you?" She asked as her foot accidentally brushes against his calf as she crosses her legs. "Just tell me anything you want me to do, I will try my hardest."

"You think you can be a good girl for me?" He asked but didn't need an answer.

"I can try, Sir." She wasn't sure what he meant but she needed this job badly. "Please tell me what you want."

"Stand up, and turn the stereo on. Find a song you like and I want you to strip for me like a good little slut." His tone was harsh but firm.

Slowly standing up she walked over to the stereo doing as he told her, dancing slowly back to where she was her hands found the catch at the back of her dress. Looking at him she unfastened it letting it fall down hanging at her waist. Moving slightly faster she ran a hand through her hair before pushing the dress off standing there in just her g-string and heels.

Taking a sip of his drink he watcher her tight young body move, her large firm breasts moving slightly as she danced. He smiled as she pushed the panties off just in the heels now.

"Should I take the shoes off?" she said biting her lip at her nakedness.

"No, and you will continue calling me Sir from now on, is that clear?" He smiled as he saw her clean shaved pussy hoping that she was a virgin but was doubting that now. "Keep dancing."

"Yes Sir, very clear." She smile slightly still biting her lip nervously. Closing her eyes she stared to dance more, her hips moving slightly to the beat of the music her hands moving up and down her body imagining they were his. Her fingertips brushing over her now hard nipples. She moved closer to him wanting his hands to play with her young body.

"Go over to the top draw in the desk, and put on what's in it." He grinned as she made her way over to the desk watching her tight arse in the heels as she moved.

In the draw was a thigh steel collar with a leather padding, and a long leather leash. Walking back to him she moved it round in her hand to look at it properly. "Will you fasten it for me, Sir?"

"Get down on your knees," he said watching her knee quickly looking up at him. As she pulled her hair out the way, he took the collar off her putting it round her neck fastening and then putting the lock thought she she couldn't get it off without the key, which wasn't with it in the first place. "How does it feel?"

"It feels...O.K" she frowning knowing that wasn't the right word for how she felt right now.

"When your wearing this, you are mine. " He ran a hand through her hair hoping that it wouldn't be the last time he put it on her.

She frowned slightly "So you own me?" she smiled as the idea seemed to become more appealing.

"Would you like me to own you?" he looked at you shocked by her stark question. "You will be at my beck and call, you will dress as I desire, you will do as I say, when I say, and how I say and not ask questions, is that what you want?" Standing up in front of her, his hardening cock was inches from her face only covered by a few pieces of cloth.

"More then anything, Sir" She whispered hoping that he would say yes and take her and control her. Looking at her bulge she had to stop herself from releasing the caged animal before her.

"Lets see how much you want this." Unzipping his pants he pulled his almost hard cock out rubbing it on her cheek and soft full lips. Her eyes widened as she saw his cock, it was much bigger then the ones she had briefly encountered, from the boys at school. Staring at it she tried to imagine, the feel of it in her hand, her mouth and deep inside her tight virgin pussy.

He started to push his cock past her lips forcing her mouth open, wanting to see how well she could handle it. Resisting the urge to force it down her throat.

She could barely get her hand round the base of his thick cock, running her tongue softly over the sensitive tip. Feeling a slight shudder from him she leaned back licking her lips well as she took the head of the enormous cock into her mouth feeling it almost fill it up already, sucking slightly her tongue still massaging.

He ran a hand through her hair pulling it from her face so he could watch her tease him, he smiled as she looked up at him and blushed. Gripping her head he pulled back almost reluctantly, a long strand of drool linking his throbbing cock to lips via her tits appeared.

"You like this cock don't you my little slut? Why don't we see how much of a little whore you are, get over here on the floor. On your hands and knees, spread your legs wide with that tight arse in the air." He growled slightly, not out of malice but out of the need to control her.

She bit her lip again as she moved over to where he wanted her getting down on her hands he knees she parted her legs wide pushing her arse into the air.

"Like this, Sir?" She asked as she dropped to her elbows pushing her arse higher into the air.

He smiled as he stood over her, grabbing her wrists he yanked them back behind her back causing her to fall onto her face into the sofa fur rug. Quickly tying her wrists tightly with his tie he pulled his jacket off walking to the desk opening another draw.

Hiding what he had behind his back he smiled. Standing behind her he quickly place a ring gag in her mouth causing her to only mumble in slight protest. "How do you like that, my little slut?" the sound of a hard sharp spank echoed round the room shortly followed by squeal of delight.

Wiggling her arse in shock and pleasure she moan "Oh fuck yes."

Moving to straddle her body, his spanks more constant, getting firmer and harder. He didn't rub her now reddening cheeks wanting her to feel the sting as they keep raining down. He arse quickly turning a dark angry shade of red. "Who's arse is this bitch?"

"Yours, Sir" she mumbled as she moaned in pleasure.

"WHO'S ARSE IS THIS?" He shouted spanking harder, reaching down he pulled her cheeks again feeling her dripping wet pussy as he slapped her clit a few times between her wide spread legs.

She whimpered arching her back as she moaned louder in pleasure. "YOUR'S, SIR. IT'S ALL YOURS."

Standing up, she panicked slightly she couldn't feel him or see him. He pulled his shirt and pants off moving behind her on his knees. Running a hand over her spine pushing down slightly, she arched her back more, with his other hand he guided his cock into her tight virgin pussy, slowly, one inch at a time.

The pleasure was almost unbearable for the young girl he had tied up on the floor of his office but she tried to calm herself down. Push back slightly against his cock as it stretched her tight dripping wet cunt. "Oh God, Sir. Fuck me I need you to use my tight young body for your own please."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Night with Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds