• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Justaine

Justaine

Annaline, surprisingly, found herself reacting to the man. She wasn't supposed to, it was forbidden, it was preposterous, it was unthinkable, it was...... until she caught the smell of him. Not like the others, the ones that had dragged her from her ship, her father's ship going to the New World. No, the others had been dirty, smelly creatures, their hands stripping the covers from her bed, pawing at her like animals, binding her arms behind her back and blindfolding her before she had awakened from her siesta. And before she knew it, she was dumped in the longboat, rowed over to the pirate vessel and found herself standing on his ship, his deck, staring up into his deep sea-green eyes beneath a shock of sun-bleached hair, her eyes feeling his gaze.

The others, they were animals; she still felt their hands on her. But this one...oh, he was different. God in heaven, but he was different. He gave orders they were not to be disturbed. He lifted her up in his arms and strode aft to the great cabin of the vessel.

He laid her down on the window seat under the broad expanse of glass of the stern windows. Two of them had been lifted to let in the sea breeze and the gentle rocking and quiet hiss of the water under the stern of the vessel calmed her jangled nerves quite a bit. Her arms were still bound behind her as she lay on the cushioned seat.

Calling for water, he washed her face, and shoulders and her chest down to the edge of her bodice. She flushed with embarrassment and tried to hold her face away from him. No man had ever touched her there before, no man would have dared.

This man dared.

She imagined this man daring to do many things.

He lifted her to her feet, untied her bonds in the back.

"I'm glad you are, at least, a little more civilized..."

Her words were cut off in mid-sentence, as he clapped leather manacles on her wrists and effortlessly lifted and clipped them to an overhead beam.

She was speechless. What was this? The strength in his hands was something she had never felt before, and a part of her mind that she didn't recognize observed his hands, clean, long and slender fingers with surprising strength while they were on her wrists. Her knees were suddenly weak. Now she needed the support of the manacles to remain standing.

She didn't understand this, she must have been in the sun too long, she wasn't accustomed to it, she was too hot. Yes, that was it, it must be, she had sunstroke.

But the cabin was relatively cool, and she had never fainted before in her life. Oh this was so strange to her. She found herself wanting him to come near to her again.

Why, she did not know. But she did know she was lying to herself. Oh, but she did.

"Your skin is flushed. Are you all right?"

"I think I may be too hot."

The very edge of one corner of his mouth lifted a fraction in a slight smile. He knew she had no idea of the double-entendre.

"We shall have to attend to that, then shan't we?" His voice was low, smooth, well-modulated and even. And as he spoke, he took a dagger from his waist, and slowly, to her astonishment, (and to her mystification at her reaction, an intense quivering in her stomach), he slowly, bit by bit, began to cut her clothing from her body, until she stood in only shift and corset. Her breasts, pushed up proud of the corset, caught his eye, and she lowered her eyes, blushing at his gaze.

He sheathed the weapon. "That should be a bit cooler."

"Ahh ... thank you ..." Her voice trailed off, the training of politeness of a young woman in aristocratic England applying even in this situation. Oh, she must be insane! She was of good and noble family, her father minister to the King. This ruffian had just ripped her clothes from her body, and she was thanking him? She had never in her life been seen by a man in her underclothes. Not even her father had ever seen her in such a state.

"My name, in the unlikely case you are interested, is Justaine. But as I am the captain of this vessel, you will call me Captain."

"I will call you anything I plea ..."

The door burst open. A woman rushed into the room. Buxom, dark-haired and dressed in the clothing of a barmaid, her corset was unlaced and she was therefore a loose woman.

"Where is she? Justaine, where is she?" Her accent was that of the Highlands and Annaline was suddenly afraid. She knew the Highlanders to be a savage people. Her father had told her so.

"Lorna, you will calm down, and you will calm down now."

"But they said you carried her in here, the rich one was in your arms."

He laughed. "As far as that goes, that's true."

"I'll scratch her eyes out."

He smiled at the girl and touched her cheek. "Now Lorna, do as I say."

"But Justaine ..."

Justaine smiled wider, his teeth having something of the wolf in them. "Trust me, my dear. This will be much worse than what you have in mind. Now kneel in front of her."

Lorna looked back at him with questions in her eyes, but she had trusted him with her life after he had saved her father from ruin, and there was nothing she would not do for him.

"Now open her bodice."

Lorna's hands reached up to the white material, laced tightly to hold in the full softness of her untouched breasts and ripped through it.

Annaline gasped at the sudden violence ... and then her breasts were free. Her breath caught in her throat. She had never been so ... exposed, so ... she could hardly even think the word ... naked. And in front of him, oh no.

"Now Lorna."

"Yes? Can I scratch her now?"

"No."

Lorna's face fell.

"Do you trust me?"

Lorna's bright blue eyes softened on his at this. "You know I do, my Lord. Ever since ..."

"Then kiss her breasts. She will find it the most wicked thing she has ever heard of. But slowly, Lorna. Make her enjoy it, and she will feel as wicked as we."

Lorna turned to Annaline and Annaline was now truly afraid. A woman kiss her ... there? It couldn't be, they had to be joking, they ...

An evil look came to Lorna's face and she looked at Annaline full in the face. She was determined to do one better than even Justaine had asked. She took Annaline's face in her hands ... and to Annaline's horror ... slowly kissed her right on the lips.

Annaline couldn't believe it. She had heard of such things, such wicked things as her priest had railed about, but this ... this was...

And it felt ... so... so...soft ... so light ... so soft she found herself yielding to it, breathing harder... and then she felt... Lorna's hands on her breasts.

Her breath had just had the chance to catch and then she felt another pair of hands, stronger, ripping her bodice apart from the back and the same strong hands forcing her legs apart.

Then Lorna's mouth was gone from hers. Her mouth felt empty, lonely without Lorna's taste ... and there was the faint smell of honeysuckle from Lorna's hair that wafted in the air.

And Justaine, with one hand on the back of her neck, the other between her legs, forced Annaline to her knees.

Lorna smiled at this. "It's where she belongs, you know. On her knees. Her and that ..."

"Now, Lorna. Her breasts."

Lorna smiled down at Annaline, kneeled beside her and bent her head to her task.

Annaline couldn't believe it. She struggled against her bonds, her breasts heaving, trying to tear Lorna's mouth from them. But her arms were soon bound behind her, pushing her breasts forward. She had no choice but to feel Lorna's mouth on her and her body betrayed her. She couldn't believe it. Her nipples grew erect ... hard ... so distended. They had been hard when cold before, but this ... this was different. This was like heat she had never felt from her own body. That's when Annaline ... Annaline the pure daughter of an aristocrat ... first felt the flow of passion between her legs.

It began low in her belly ... quivering ... she didn't know what it was. Panic, perhaps ... but again ... different. If this was panic, it was panic she longed to feel.

"Now Lorna, let's show her something she's never seen before."

Justaine stepped around Annaline, one hand behind her head, grasping her hair. He took out her hairpins and luscious blond hair, golden, cascaded around her shoulders. He grasped it strongly. Then, directly in front of Annaline's face ... close ... very close ... Justaine grasped Lorna's hair just the same and guided his cock into Lorna's mouth.

Annaline had never dreamed of witnessing such a thing.

And Lorna was in heaven. She had dreamed of this.

"Lorna, show her how it is to be done, for she will be doing it soon."

As she played her mouth and tongue around Justaine's cock, Lorna looked Annaline straight into the eyes. Annaline could not tear her eyes away from the sight... feelings of terror and desire waged war within her ... surging this way and that, her flow streaming down her legs, her nipples engorged ... thinking that this is the mouth, a woman's mouth that I just kissed and enjoyed ... and that is the ... what is it called? A tear ran down her cheek. And she thought she would soon be ... and she didn't even know what it was called.

Lorna leaned over and kissed her right on the mouth. She smelled and tasted something a little more than Lorna, something smooth and musky.

Lorna kissed her cheek, her throat, then put her lips right up to Annaline's ear. "It's a man's member, darlin' ... it's called a 'cock' ... and you will soon be sucking on it."

As Lorna's mouth moved back to her throat, Annaline's eyes were drawn to it. She saw Lorna's hand gripping his ... cock ... at the base and stared at the red glistening. Her mouth began to water, her breath coming tight. She could hardly breathe.

Lorna stood up, dragging her fingernails across Annaline's breasts as she did so. Annaline drew a great breath at that.

Lorna stood behind her. Justaine stood before her ... his cock hard ... swollen erect, dark red, glistening with Lorna's saliva. Lorna took Annaline's head in her hands and Justaine thrust his thumb in Annaline's mouth like one does livestock to open them for suckling ... then Lorna's hands reached over and pulled Justaine's cock into her mouth.

Annaline was whimpering now, tears running down her face. Until she felt Lorna's hands on her center ... down between her legs. She tried to close them, but Lorna was surprisingly strong and looped rope around Annaline's legs to hold them apart.

She was in hell, she thought. She must be in hell ... but oh ... it felt sooo good. Oh ... so ... good. And Lorna's hands found her tiny center, her clit, hard, a throbbing bud flooded by her flow. Her stomach quaked, quivered and then gripped, hard. She was suddenly sucking hard. She was suddenly no longer herself, she was flowing, flowing, she was gripping, her insides were turning to both liquid and fire and gripping like a strong man's fist, convulsing. She cried out, even though her mouth was full of hard cock ... she drew it deep into her mouth and quaked and quivered and finally eased. She no longer knew even who she was.

Justaine slowly drew his cock out of her mouth. He was close, but did not want to spill his seed into her mouth ... not yet.

Lorna crossed over to him, an evil thought in her mind. It was a way to please her Justaine, to touch his cock and to take down the aristocrat even more. She kneeled beside Justaine ... took his cock in her mouth and ran her hand up and down, stroking him ... stroking him ... stroking him ... until she felt underneath and felt his balls contract and she knew he was about to spill. She pulled her mouth from his cock, still stroking him and directed the spurting flows of his hot cum all over Annaline's throat and breasts ... some even splattered on her mouth and cheek.

Annaline felt the hot stickiness, smelled the strong scent and suddenly without warning, she came again crying out, convulsing, eye closed, completely taken. Her body contracted, pulsed, shook ... her entire body gripping itself, until she opened her eyes wide, her mouth opened wide and with a sudden moan of a cry, she lost consciousness.

Lorna stayed on her knees, slowly stroking Justaine's cock, cradling it, smiling down at the woman who had been so haughty and who was now ... just her and Justaine's ... cabin wench.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Justaine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds