• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Party Ch. 01

The Party Ch. 01

This is a story about a dominant hot wife who sleeps with other men and humiliates her submissive cuckold husband. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly suggest you find something else to read.

*

I was talking to Rick Miller and Todd Bentley. We'd spent the last hour dissecting the National Football League. All three of us were pretty drunk. We were at a party at Pete Damon's house.

As I listened to Rick talk about his beloved Green Bay Packers I noticed that people were leaving. It was getting late. The party was winding down. I realized that I was tired. I was ready to join them. I also wanted to go home.

I looked around for my wife. I didn't see Janet anywhere.

I turned to Rick and said, "Hey I gotta go find my wife."

Rick nodded and kept on talking to Todd.

I walked into the dining room. Janet's good friends Lisa and Meg were sitting at the table flirting with several guys.

I walked over to them. "Lisa have you seen Janet?"

There was this uncomfortable silence for a moment and then Meg started to giggle. Lisa looked at her and shook her head. Meg quieted down immediately.

Lisa looked at me and said, "No Robbie, I haven't seen her for at least a half hour."

I nodded. "Okay thanks."

I walked into the kitchen. There were several guys in there standing around drinking beer. I knew Don Maxwell.

When I walked in he smiled and said, "Hi Robbie, want a beer?'

I shook my head. "No thanks, I've had enough. Hey have you guys seen Janet?"

The guys all looked at the floor. I think that two of them might have been smiling.

Don took a sip of his beer and said, "Sorry buddy I haven't seen your wife for at least thirty minutes."

"Thanks." I turned and left the room.

As I walked back into the dining room one of the guys caught up to me and tapped me on my shoulder.

I stopped.

"You might want to check upstairs."

I turned and looked at him. He was chuckling. It almost seemed like he was enjoying a little joke.

I walked upstairs. At the top of the stairs a couple was making out. As I walked past them they glared at me. It was almost like I'd violated their privacy.

There were four doors in the upstairs hallway. Three of them were open. The last door on the right was closed.

I looked in the three open doors. The first one was a bathroom. The next two were bedrooms. They were empty.

I stopped when I got to the fourth door. I could hear voices in the room. As I listened I realized that one of the voices belonged to Janet.

I cautiously opened the door and peeked in.

Janet was lying on her back on the bed. She was naked. Brad Thomas was on top of her. He was also naked. He was fucking my wife.

I stood silently and watched. Brad had a huge penis. He was much bigger than I was. My wife cried in ecstasy each time he plunged that enormous cock into her cunt.

After a moment, Janet turned and saw me standing in the doorway. She must have sensed my presence. There was a look of horror in her eyes. We stared at each other. I think she was waiting for me to make a scene.

Brad noticed that my wife's focus of attention had changed. He stopped fucking her and turned. When he saw me in the doorway, he glared at me.

I wilted.

Janet read my reaction and smiled. "Robbie close the door and wait downstairs. Brad and I will be done in a little while."

My wife turned back to her lover and said, "Brad baby I want to be on top for a little bit."

I stood still. I was both horrified and fascinated by the scene in front of me. I didn't know what to do.

Brad rolled off of my wife and lay on his back. As Janet straddled him she looked at me and said, "What the fuck are you still doing here? I thought I told you to wait downstairs."

Now I did move. I timidly closed the door. As I left, Brad and Janet started laughing.

I heard Brad say, "What a wimp."

I did feel like a wimp as I obediently slunk downstairs to wait for my brazenly adulterous wife.

When I walked through the dining room Lisa called to me. "Hey Robbie, did you find Janet?"

It seemed as though everyone in the room started to chuckle.

When I got back into the living room Rick Miller and Todd Bentley were still sitting in the corner talking about football.

I sat back down in the chair I'd occupied earlier. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone, but I needed a place where I could blend into the party. I felt like I was on display. I was sure everyone was staring at me.

Rick Miller looked at me when I sat down. "Did you find your wife?"

I sighed. "Yes I did."

"Where is she?"

I hesitated for a moment. I wasn't sure what I should say. Finally I shrugged. "She's talking to someone."

Thankfully Rick nodded and went back to his conversation with Todd.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I immediately saw Brad on top of my wife pumping his cock in and out of her cunt. The image was burned into my mind.

I was trying to decide what I should do when I heard Janet's voice behind me. "Robbie, it's getting late. It's time for us to go home."

I turned. My wife was standing behind me. She was smiling. I looked around the room. No one seemed to be talking. I felt like everyone was staring at us.

I noticed Brad Thomas standing at the base of the stairs. His attention was focused on me. I think he was trying to gauge my reaction to what had just happened. I avoided his gaze. I didn't want to make eye contact with him.

I nodded to my wife. "Yes it is getting late. I'll get our coats."

I went to the bedroom our hosts were using for coat storage, sorted through the pile of jackets on the bed and found ours. When I returned Janet and I quickly said a few quiet goodbyes and left.

My wife and I rode home in silence. Janet was driving. When we went out together we generally took her car. It was quite a bit nicer than mine.

As soon as we got home, we both went into the bedroom. I was just starting to get undressed when Janet finally broke the silence. "Robbie we need to talk about what happened tonight. We can't just ignore it."

I looked at her and nodded. "All right."

Janet led me into the living room. She sat down on one end of the couch and I sat down on the other end. For a moment we just stared at each other. I don't think either of us knew exactly how to start.

I finally broke the ice. "Was this the first time for you and Brad?"

"Yes."

"Why tonight?"

Janet shrugged. "I don't know. You were busy chatting about football. I started talking to Brad. He just split up with his wife last year. He was telling me about his divorce. He had a bottle of wine with him. He kept refilling our glasses. We were both feeling pretty loose." She sighed. "Somehow we ended up in the back hall. We were alone. Brad kissed me and I kissed him back. The next thing I knew, we were going upstairs."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"Have there been other men?"

Janet looked up at me. She seemed to hesitate for a moment. Finally she took a deep breath and said, "Yes."

Her answer shocked me. I was expecting her to say no. I was assuming that tonight's fling was a one time transgression.

I stared at my wife. "How many?"

Janet sighed. "Several."

"Several? How many is several?"

Janet didn't answer.

I pressed her. "Three?"

Janet stared at the floor and whispered, "More".

"Five?"

My wife kept staring at the floor.

I bit my lower lip. "How many Janet?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, I don't keep count. Probably about a dozen"

My mouth dropped open. "We've only been married for just over two years."

Janet nodded. "I know."

For the next few minutes we both silently stared at the floor. I think Janet sensed that I needed a moment to digest this information.

Finally she turned to me. "I'm sorry Robbie."

I nodded. "So am I."

"Robbie, there are some things you don't know about me." Janet paused. She was obviously thinking about what she was going to say next. "You didn't know me in high school and college." She took a deep breath. "I guess you could say I was a campus slut." She shook her head. "Robbie I love sex. I've always loved sex."

She smiled at me. "But I also love you. Robbie I love you almost as much as I love sex." She laughed. "And that's saying a lot."

Janet's voice got very quiet. "Before I met you I had fifty lovers, but none of those men loved me. I was lonely. I had lot's of company, but no one to talk to. "She smiled at me. "And then you came into my life. Robbie please believe me, the last two years have been the happiest two years of my life."

"I imagine they have. You've been having a pretty good time." My voice had a bitter edge to it.

Janet shook her head. "No Robbie, they were wonderful because of you."

"Well you sure didn't do a very good job of thanking me."

"I tried Robbie, believe me I did. After we got married I went a whole month without seeing another guy."

I laughed. It was a sarcastic laugh. "A whole month."

"I know, it doesn't sound like much, but it was a lot to me." She smiled at me. "That was the longest I've gone without a good fuck since I graduated from high school."

"What do you mean? We were having sex, we were having a lot of sex."

Janet leaned forward. "Sweetheart, I love you dearly, and you are a wonderful man; but in the sex department you don't quite measure up. You have a small penis, you cum quickly and you're only good for one erection a night."

I closed my eyes. Janet wasn't telling me anything I didn't already know.

After a moment I looked at my wife. "I try very hard to please you."

"Yes Robbie you do." She smiled at me. "You have become an absolute artist with your tongue." Janet sighed. "But sweetheart, I need more than that. I love big cocks. I love sucking them and I love being fucked by them."

I stared at the floor. I knew that I was supposed to be indignant, but I wasn't. The truth was, I was excited. I didn't want to admit it. It seemed very wrong, but I could not deny the fact that I had an erection.

Janet seemed to sense my reaction. She stared at me. "Robbie, I don't believe you're all that upset about what happened tonight. This isn't the time to be guarded; this is a time for us to be open with each other."

I kept staring at the floor. I knew Janet was right, but in our culture men are supposed to be tough studs who jealously guard their women. How could I possibly admit to anyone that I got excited when I saw another man fucking my wife.

Janet kept staring at me. "Robbie, I am sorry that I cheated on you. I was wrong. I should have told you." She smiled. "But you're not completely innocent either."

I looked up. "What do you mean?"

Janet shook her head. "Robbie, you need to learn how to delete the history of the sites you've visited on our computer. When I'm out in the evening, you're not exactly sitting home knitting."

My wife stared at me. "Yes Robbie, I know about the female domination sites. I've looked at all of them."

My mouth suddenly felt very dry. I started to get nervous.

"Do you really want me to do all those nasty things to you?"

I bowed my head. I didn't know what to say. I was suddenly very embarrassed.

"But those aren't your favorite sites are they Robbie?"

I stopped breathing for a moment. I knew immediately what Janet was talking about.

"You have two sites that you visit every day. What's that funny word they use?" Janet thought for a moment and then she said, "Oh yes, I remember. Cuckold, that's the word isn't it Robbie?"

Janet chuckled. "It's kind of ironic isn't it? You have this secret little fantasy that you're afraid to tell me about and as it turns out, you're actually living it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Party Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds