• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Forbidden Fantasies

Forbidden Fantasies

All I told you was to be ready for a wild night. I wouldn't let you know anything I had in store for you. You had on a pair of jeans, boxers, and a t-shirt as instructed. You paced the room a bit nervously because you didn't know what I wanted to do to you.

I called your phone.

"I'm waiting outside," I said seductively, sending your cock to attention. "I will be in shortly. You need to go into the bathroom and await further instructions."

You hung up, went to the bathroom and closed the door. You could hear the door open and shut. I locked the door and strode to the bathroom door.

"I'm gonna slip a blindfold under the door," I said. "Put this on and no peaking."

You reached under the door to grab a black scarf to tie around your eyes. You could hear me getting into a bag and moving things around but you couldn't tell what it was.

"I can't see anything," you said.

"Good," I replied. I continued moving about the bedroom, leaving you blindfolded in the bathroom. The minutes began ticking away and you began to wonder if I was going to leave you in the bathroom all day.

Just when you were about to give up on it all I said, "I'm gonna open the door now. You had better be blindfolded or you won't get all the surprises I have in store for you."

I slowly opened the bathroom door and admired the way you looked, my pussy throbbing just a bit. You didn't know how nervous I was about what I planned to do to you and you couldn't see the evil smile cross my lips as I took your hand and led you out of the bathroom.

Your breath caught as my hand grabbed yours. The touch was enough to send sparks throughout your body. I grabbed your shirt and pulled it up over your head, careful not to move your blinddfold. I stand on my tiptoes and whisper into your ear.

"I'm gonna make all your fantasies a reality tonight. I hope you are ready."

I then nibbled on your earlobe, darting my tongue in and out of your ear. My arms wrapped around your body and grabbed your ass hard. I kissed my way toward your lips, taking your bottom lip into my mouth sucking it lightly. I then full-on kiss you. You dart your tongue in my mouth. I rub against your hard cock and you moan. I then kiss the other side of your neck, biting ever so lightly.

I lower myself down and take one of your nipples into my mouth. Your knees almost buckle. I trail my mouth even lower while my hands reach around to unbutton your jeans.

"Kick off your shoes," I ordered. You do. I slide your jeans off while trailing kisses down your legs. I lift one of your legs to get your jeans off. I kiss my way back up your body and slip off your boxers. As I'm lowering myself I let my tongue lightly touch your cock. You moan and lean toward me.

Once your boxers are off, I make my way back up your body.

"The bed is right behind you," I said while lightly pushing you backward. I help get you positioned onto the bed before I grab one of your arms. Using the same type of black silk scarves as your blindfold, I tied first one arm and then the other to the bed. I kissed my way to your feet, lingering on your hard cock, before getting your feet restrained.

"I want you to lie still," I commanded. "I plan on having my way with you and there's nothing you can do about it."

To see how tied down you were, you struggled against the scarves. You didn't move much. I slinked up your body, leaving kisses here and there.

"You like that when I kiss your cock, don't you," I asked. You nodded, afraid to say anything. I took it in my mouth and sucked hard and fast and then sucked on just the head before I kissed my way back up your body. With the taste of you fresh on my lips I kissed you. You tried to move your arms to wrap them around me and bring me closer but you couldn't move. I laughed into our kiss.

"Not gonna happen," I said. I teased you by putting one of my tits right on your mouth and taking it away. You groaned. I brought it back again, only to take it back away.

"You are going to suck my clit first," I said. I stood up on the bed and carefully lowered my wet pussy down far enough so you could almost taste me. I knelt on all fours and brought your dick to my mouth before I lowered my pussy to your waiting mouth. I almost came as soon as you stuck your tongue on me and my teeth accidentally scraped your hard cock. It made you moan and strain to stick it farther in my pussy. I moved my lips up and down your cock while you stuck your tongue in and out of my pussy, making sure to lick my clit several times. I bucked against you. Not able to restrain my own excitement I came all over your face. You trickled some cum out and I lapped it up. I sucked you harder and faster a few more times before I just stopped.

I slid my way down your body, my juices leaving a trail on your chest. When my wet pussy found its way on top of your cock, you tried to raise it to meet me.

"Uh uh," I said. "Not just yet." I lowered myself slowly to your cock but didn't let you get in. I raised back up and you groaned.

"Tell me what you want," I commanded.

"To bury my cock in that pussy of yours," you said. I slowly lowered myself back again. This time I took just the head of your cock into my pussy and you almost came but you restrained yourself. I raised back up and then took you all the way in. You strained against the restraints. I began riding you hard and fast. You tried to buck against me I just rode you faster. Then I would slow down and take you slowly in and let you slowly out.

I continue this torture of your cock and you whisper, "harder, please."

"What," I said. "I can't hear you!"

"Harder, NOW. PLEASE!" you screamed. I took my pussy up and down your hard cock hard and fast. You came all in me. I kept your cock in my pussy as your cum filled me. When I could tell you were through I climbed off. I walked around the bed and whispered in your ear, "This is where the fun begins."

"I'm gonna untie you, but you can't go anywhere," I said. You just nodded.

I untied all your restraints but left your blindfold on. I stacked a few pillows onto the bed and then had you lay over them. I refastened your arms to the bed.

"I'm not going to tie your legs for now," I said into your ear. "But if you misbehave, I will."

I moved the pillows until they were under your chest. I lay under you and began sucking your limp cock. I could taste us on it and began sucking harder and harder. Your cock slowly began to get hard in my mouth. I grabbed your balls with my hand and rubbed them. When you were hard as a rock, I stopped sucking you.

"I hope you are ready for this," I said.

I leaned over and reached once again in my bag. You could hear a package open. You heard something sliding over my body and then Velcro clasping. I climbed on the bed behind you. You heard me open the top of a bottle and felt something cold run down your ass.

You knew what I was about to do.

"I want you to tell me what you want," I commanded as I rubbed the dildo against your ass.

"You know," you said to me in a strained voice.

"I can leave you like this if you like," I said.

"Stick it in my ass."

I squeezed lube onto the vibrator and brought it to your ass. I ran my finger over you first, ensuring you had plenty of lube. You raised your ass to meet my finger. I slid it in and you cried out.

"Oh that feels goooood."

I took my finger out and rubbed the vibrator against you. I turned it onto the low setting and put it right onto your ass.

"Please," you begged.

I slowly slid it into you. When I had it all the way in your ass, I turned the vibrator to high. This made me cum. You felt me tense on your back and I had to gather my bearings before I slid it in and out of your tight ass. You bucked against me. I grabbed your sides so I could take it deeper and deeper in you. I reached around with one and stroked your cock while I slid the vibrator in and out. I could feel you tense up and cum all over my hand as I rammed you one last time. I left it inside you and lay on your back as you lowered yourself to the bed.

After a few minutes, I slowly took the vibrator out of your ass. I set it aside and untied the scarves around your ankles. I took the scarves off your wrists and slid the blindfold over your head. As I lowered myself to lay beside you, you looked deep into my eyes.

"Thank you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Forbidden Fantasies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds