• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Story of Lust Ch. 02

Story of Lust Ch. 02

I lied on my bed listening to the alarm ring. I don't want to get up. Oh, how I hate Mondays. Knock, Knock, Knock!

"Mommy? Are you awake? It's time to get up."

I laughed to myself, my kids telling me it's time to get up.

"I'm getting up."

As I looked in the mirror on my bureau, I saw the reflection of the card you sent me. I turned, picked up the card and read it.

Sonia... my submissive princess, You have no idea how your happiness and joy fills me... like the first breath of air in your lungs on a frosty winter morning. I have always promised that I will not only let you fly... but lift you to the heavens.. .You know I can never cage you, except by the bondage of your own love and devotion to me... and to the miraculous relationship we have. Oh god, the succulent juice of your free will, will surrender tastes sweet upon my lips.

And so my precious falcon, once again I will lift you up on my gloved hand... to watch you gracefully take wing and fly. My focus upon you is unwavering and my support and encouragement in this new dance eternal. I love you Sonia... God how I love you.

Your Forever Master

Sighing to myself, breathing deep, almost smelling you. It had been three weeks since our night at the hotel and I could still feel your presents surrounding me.

"I miss you, Master," I whispered to myself.

My world spinning so closely around me, I was swept back into reality within seconds.

"Ok, so what do we want for breakfast?"

"Cereal!" Karlee called to me.

"Eggs!" Juliet said.

"I'm not cooking this morning. Cereal or pop tarts. We're all running late."

"Pop-tarts!" The girls said together.

I finished a few things while the girls ate and scooted them out the door and to school. As I got in the car and put the keys into the ignition, I felt you. I know it was impossible, you weren't here, but I felt you. A shudder went down my spine; I took a deep breath in and yearned for your touch.

"How much longer do I have to wait?"

I put the car into and gear and drove off. As I was driving, my cell phone ran.

"Hello?"

"Can we get together today?"

"Now? I'm on my way to work, Quinn."

When we weren't sceneing, I called My Master by his first name.

"Meet me in the lobby." Then, he hung up.

Every time we got together, we always met at the same hotel. So, meeting him at the "lobby" was something he said quite often.

What should I do? I can't disobey my Master. I proceeded to call work.

"Hey Shelly, its Sonia. Something came up; I won't be able to make it in today. Send all my clients an email apologizing and rescheduled their appointments. Send me anything. I will be working on my computer from home."

"Ok. Jim Fritz called this morning; he wants to know what he should do about his Slidell account."

I pulled over, got out my laptop and looked at Mr. Fritz's account.

"Well, it looks like it spiked a little, tell him to give it a day or two and if it continues to spike, we'll move his account. Anything else, Shelly?"

"No, that's it. Oh hold on. Mr. Keith said he had some numbers to run by you today."

"Just send them to my computer. I'll look at them later. I'll call you around noon. OK?"

"OK, Sonia." Shelly paused for a moment, "Is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine, personal business. I will talk to you later today. Good-bye."

Damn, that was going to put me behind schedule. I hope Quinn is in a generous mood today. What seemed like an eternity was in reality 10 minutes to the hotel. As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw his car and then I saw him, emerging from the driver's seat. I parked beside him, ready to apologize for being late.

"I am sorry, it was work. I had to go over a few things with Shelly before just ditching the day."

"Everything is fine. Get in the car, I have a surprise fro you."

A surprise for me? I wasn't sure how to take it. Don't get me wrong my Master is a very kind and gentle man, but he demands perfection. And there are times, which I am far from perfect. He drove me to The Enchanted Forest Bed and Breakfast.

"You have been patient with me, my pet and I want to reward you."

The bed and breakfast was off the main road hidden behind a patch of weeping willow trees. It had just snowed the night before and the ice and snow covered everything. The sun shining on the trees, the wind slightly blew, ice crystals shimmered on the weeping willows, it was breathtaking. It was as if we entered another world. The driveway curved left to right. As the old mansion came into sight, my eyes started to weld up. The building was covered with ivy. Brick areas broke through the intricate design of the ivy vines. The white paneling on the windows were bright and the sun reflected in the windowpanes, bouncing the rays in to the glistening trees.

"Oh God, it is so beautiful here. Thank you, Quinn. But, I do not deserve this. I..."

"Now, not another word. you should be grateful, not question my ability to judge you."

He stopped the car by the front entrance and two men came around the car and opened both doors. One escorted me to the front porch and the other drove his car to the parking lot. I watched My Master walk up to the porch, think how grateful, how lucky I was to have the love and respect of such a wonderful man. I didn't want to ruin anything, so I decided to be his submissive mistress once again. As he approached, I lowered my eyes and waited for him to take my arm in his.

"Thank you, my Pet; you give me pleasure with your respect to me. You may raise your head." He paused and said, "I thought we would have a nice quite breakfast."

I smiled, leaned over and kissed his cheek and whispered, "You treat me as if I were a precious stone, and I promise to shine as bright as the finest diamond."

As we entered the dinning room, the fireplace was lit and the table set for two. It was, as if, this room was made just for us. The walls were covered with paintings by Di Vinci. The hard wooden floor, covered slightly by a rug made from the finest bear fur. Strung along the mantel, above the fireplace, were candles of every length. The smell of the cedar burning in the fireplace and the candles burning their sweet souls, engulfed my lungs. Could it get any more beautiful? As we sat and looked at our menus, my Master said,

"Let me order for you."

"Thank you, Master."

The waitress heard my response and giggled. I blushed and looked away.

"Don't hide your face! Are you ashamed to be my submissive?"

I, immediately, in front of the waitress, got to my knees into my submissive position.

"Master, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I am not ashamed of you. I am not ashamed of us."

He ignored me and ordered our food. The waitress left rather quickly, knowing that I had wronged my Master.

"I should make you eat on the floor!"

"Master, what ever you decide, I will be grateful for. Just to be by your side is joy enough for me. Thank you, Master."

"I wanted so much for us to have a beautiful morning."

"Master, we still can. What ever you desire, I will do."

There was a long silence. I begun to wonder if he heard me. I wanted to repeat it, but if he had heard me, he may think I was mocking him.

"You may get up, slave."

His voice was stern. The loving voice from earlier was gone. I felt as if ice filled the room. As I sat down, I looked at my plate and there were two gifts wrapped in golden paper. I looked into his eyes, still seeing his pain, I looked away.

"Open them, before breakfast comes."

I unwrapped the first. It was the Master's Creed, written in calligraphy. I read it aloud.

"The Master's Creed

Above all else, he cherished his slave, in the knowledge that the gift she gives him is the greatest gift of all. He is demanding and takes full advantage of the power given to him, but knows how to Share the pleasure that comes from that precious gift.

He is in control of himself first and foremost, so that he may control others. As a stern and demanding Master, he can cause his slave to cry real tears. As the consummate lover, he will then kiss the tears away, with out stepping out of character.

In times of trouble, a Master will leave the roles behind, to be a supportive friend and partner, never forgetting that this is still a loving relationship between two caring individuals. He is quick to understand the differences between fantasy and reality. He would never ask a slave to put him before her career, or family, just to satisfy his own pleasure.

To win his slave's mind, body, spirit, soul, and love, he knows he must first win her trust. He will show his slave humor, kindness, and warmth. He must always show her that his guidance and tutoring is knowledgeable and deserving of her attention, that this is a man she can learn from, and trust his direction.

He is romantic enough to be protective and chivalrous. When called upon, he will fight for his lady's honor. he proves to her that he is someone she can lean on, and depend on.

When it comes time to teach his slave her lessons of obedience, he is a strong and unyielding professor. He will accept no flaw, nothing less than perfection from his student. Never does he use discipline without a good reason. When he does it is always with a knowledgeable and careful hand.

He is always open to communication and discussion, always ready to hear her wants and needs. He is patient, taking time to learn her limits, and knowing that as her trust of him, grows so will they. He never has to demand ritual behavior by her. She responds to him out of the want of pleasing him. Compliance comes from the wanting to please, not the fear of punishment. He understands the fragile nature of mind and body and never violates the trust given to him.

He is secure enough to laugh at himself and the absurdities of life. Open minded enough to learn new things. Strong enough to grow. His tools are mind, body, spirit, soul and love. He understands that each partner gains most from pleasuring the other. And both of them knows that love and trust are the only bindings that truly hold."

I wept tears of shame.

"Master, I do love you so much, and every part of this, describes you. Please forgive my ignorance."

He did not respond to my plea only saying,

"Open the next gift, my Darling Slave."

Weeping, I fumbled with the wrapping paper. When I saw what this was, I silently, cried a thousand tears.

"Read it aloud, Sonia!"

The Submissives Creed

I will communicate with complete honesty my needs, desires, limits and experience. I realize failing to do so will not only prevent my master and I from having the best experience possible, but can also lead to physical and emotional harm. I will not try to manipulate my Master. I will not push to make a scene go the way I feel it should. I will keep an open mind about trying things that I am not accustomed to or comfortable with and expanding my limits. I will continue to grow as a submissive and as a human being. I will accept the responsibility of discovering what pleases my Master, and will do my best to fulfill His wishes and desires. I will not allow myself to be harmed or abused, I know that submissive does not equal "doormat".

I will be courteous and helpful to my fellow submissives, I will share my knowledge and experiences with others in the hope that they will learn from where I have been I will take the time to help those new to the scene start out on the correct path.

I will be responsive to my Master, I will not try to hide what my mind and body are feeling so that I may assist Him in His responsibilities as my Authority, I know that Dominants are not telepathic, and will not expect my Master to know thoughts or feelings, which I do not share.

I will never think myself a "better" submissive because I choose to submit on a different level than another. I will not be boastful of experiences I have had as a sub, I know that my actions reflect upon my Master, and will do my best to help others see him in a positive way, I will not intentionally embarrass or displease my Master.

Above all, I will wear my title of submissive with honor, I will never cause others to think that being submissive means to be weak or sub-human. I will take pride in who and what I am, and will never show myself in a negative way."

Laying the frame on the table, my hands covered my face, I wept.

"Master, I have become so weak, I need your stung hand to guide me back to where I need to be."

The waitress re-entered our private room, saying nothing. My Master looked at her and she knew to leave.

"Go get yourself cleaned up. Come back refreshed, elegant, the submissive woman I have grown to love so much."
I lowered my head, trying to find my voice.

"Thank you, Master."

As I entered the hallway, looking out into the wintry wonderland of snow and ice, I knew I must do something for my Master. Something to show him, that I am his submissive pet, one that has learned greatly by his enduring hands of love. I walked the corridors of the mansion, finally finding the bathroom door. I powered my nose, smiled to myself and left the room with a fresh desire to please my disappointed Master. I saw our waitress walking toward our room with the beautifully arranged fruits, eggs and biscuits.

"Excuse me, Miss." I said, as I hurried to catch up to her. "Please let me take this into my Master Quinn, I have embarrassed him this morning, and it would honor him to show that I am still a faithful student."

"Ma'am, this is my job..."

"I know, I know, please, I promise I won't tell a soul."

"Are you alright? Did you call him Master?"

"Miss I chose him to be my Master as he chose me to be his faithful slave..." I thought back to the submissive's creed, and repeated it to her, "Above all, I will wear my title of submissive with honor, I will never cause others to think that being submissive means to be weak or sub-human. I will take pride in who and what I am, and will never show myself in a negative way."

I grabbed the serving plates and entered the dinning room. how my Master's eyes began to glow. I walked over to the table, the waitress behind me, I bent down to my knees and held the plates up to the table. He took both plates out of my hands and carefully set them at our places. I continued to stay in my position as the waitress continued to fill the table with lavish items, which just beckoned to be eaten.

"You may leave." Master swished his hand in the air. All the while never looking away from me.

Quinn knelt down and cupped my face, lifting gently.

"You may look at me, Slave."

My eyes danced as his words were spoken in almost a whisper. My Master was pleased. My body began to quiver, my most private area warming just by the soft touch of his hand on my face.

"I am so pleased. You have shown me respect, where you faltered earlier. You are a quick student, and thought I had planned to punish you with the kiss of steal and leather, you're response to your mistake was remarkable and needs to be given the proper respect of a Princess."

"Thank you, Master. Your words hypnotize me. I love you."

He extended his hand to mine and sat me at my chair. The smells of the warm biscuits, the sweet smell of the fruits and the alluring smell of the eggs were a perfect start to a wonderful breakfast. I drank in the entire aroma, lifted my champagne glass, and smiled at my handsome Master. As I sipped the sweet champagne, her bubbles danced on my tongue, it felt so delightful and the coolness of the liquid sliding down my throat, I knew that I was in heaven. As we ate, the wood crackled in the fireplace, and in that room, we somehow became one. Our souls intertwined.

"Let me feed you, my Pet... Close your eyes."

He touched my lips with his fingertips, I kissed them, opening my mouth slightly, and let his fingers slide inside my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm." I hummed.

He slowly removed his fingers. Master studied his slave, how beautiful she was, what would compliment her? He thought to himself. Ahh, pears. Picking up a sliced pear, he slid it across my desirable lips, watching the sugary juices slide down my chin and onto my neck. I opened my mouth and softly took a bite. Before I had a moment to react to this new sensation, Quinn grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. Licking my neck up to my chin, around my lips and then into my mouth. Our tongues dancing, tasting each other, tasting the sweet nectar of the pear. Delicately, he moved away and I remained in that position, soaking up every feeling, every shudder, shiver and tremble that escaped me. I lowered my head so now I was looking into my Master's eyes; I bit my lower lip, craving to feel him again.

"May I speak, Master?"

Yes, My Princess."

"There has been no one who has ever treated me as beautifully as you, Master. I will always be there, your student, your slave, your lover, your friend."

As the morning continued in our splendor, our endless love filling the room think with excitement, you took my hand and we walked out of the dinning room, and out into the crisp morning air.

"I know it has been so long since we were together, I yearn for your touch, your heart beating next to mine, our bodies creating sensual music together. Soon, my sweet slave, soon."

"Thank you, Master. You are the light of my life and may well be the best thing I have ever had in my life. Because now I am what my heart always yearned for, owned by my Master... I adore you Master, I adore you."

The car pulled up and the gentleman opened the passenger side door. Leaving, here today, almost grieving, knowing that my time with you is ending soon. I tried to soak up every second until we got back to the hotel. We drove in silence, thinking about the last two hours. Seeing the hotel brought me pain. I didn't want to leave your side, but I knew it was time.

As I drove away from you, a deep sadness crept into me. My desire for you was so strong, overwhelming, that is a whim, I knew what I wanted the next time I saw you. The next time we are to be together, I will ask my Master if I can try to take control of the scene. I guess there would be no harm in asking. As my mind started to drift towards all the thoughts of what I wanted o do to my Master, the cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I was thinking we could get together next week."

"That would be great, Quinn. When we get together, I have something to ask you. I can't ask you yet, it must be when I am looking into your eyes."

"Alright, I will call you.. Good-bye, my Sweet Little Whore."

"Good-bye, Master."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Story of Lust Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds