• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dominating Discordia Ch. 02

Dominating Discordia Ch. 02

This is a re-telling of the second "meeting" between myself and a Dominatrix named Melanie, and her husband. The story is told as best I can remember it, and paraphrased to the best of my memory. It had been a few weeks since I had last seen her, and this is what happened in the most recent encounter.

===

I was sitting down at my computer browsing the Internet when I got an instant message which said, "Are you alone?" A message, from Melanie-- the woman who just a few weeks ago had me dress as a whore, handcuffed me, and then let her husband have his way with me. I stared at the message for a few moments, debated with myself over its intent. She never does anything without intent, and if she was asking me if I was alone, she was asking me for a reason.

"I'm getting bored. You've got ten seconds to respond, are you alone?" came a second message, all wrapped up in Melanie's best threat-- respond to what she wants, or she'll walk out of your life without so much as a good bye.

"Yes, what do you want?" I typed back, daring to be somewhat Dominant. I waited. No response.

A few moments later, I heard the door open to my apartment and I went out into the porch. To my surprise, coming down the stairs was Melanie, followed by her husband. One thing I can say about her, she really knows how to dress to kill. I was staring up at this tall, beautiful Goddess wearing a lovely black skirt, showing off the sheen of her lovely, long, strong legs, ending in a wonderful pair of black leather boots with the most interesting purple heels and laces.

"Strip", she commanded.

Melanie stood up next to me, leaning over me with her obvious height advantage, especially so with her heels, and she flicked me on the tip of my nose with her finger like I was a bad dog and repeated her command, "I said, strip! Now!" She was wasting no time and waiting for nothing. My brain blanked, and I just removed my clothes, as if I were just programmed to listen to her. I didn't think, I didn't even try to think. This woman made her way into my head in a severe way, and she's very difficult to get out, or to even want to get out of my head. I dropped my clothes on the floor, and she kicked them out of the way. She then placed her palm on my chest and pushed me back toward the wall. She grinned at me with a big cheshire cat grin as she watched me looking down over her body. Her soft, hot hand wrapped around my cock which had only taken a matter of seconds to become solid and hard, and started stroking me. I couldn't believe that this incredible hot, incredibly beautiful, untouchable woman was stroking my cock.

"Do you like this," she asked in a teasing voice, stroking my cock with her amazing talent.

"Yes", I replied quietly, looking away, wanting to fall into oblivious physical ecstasy.

"Look at me," Melanie commanded, I felt a slap across the face, and then she flicked me on the nose again. I tried keeping eye contact as much as I could, but she was just making me feel so good that I just wanted to close my eyes and embrace the feeling. She started stroking my cock faster and faster, using her experience to bring me closer and closer to the edge, but being careful to not bring me across the line. "Do you want me to keep going?" she asked, squeezing my cock tightly.

"Yes," I managed to whisper between moans. I risked a glance toward her husband, who had his own cock out and was stroking it as well. I felt another flick in the nose from Melanie, demanding my attention back to her. I looked into her dark eyes, caught in her spell of physical, controlling bliss.

"Do you want to cum," she asked.

I looked at her, almost surprised that she would even let it happen. She gripped my cock tighter and stroked even faster, repeating, "Do you want to cum for me? Do you?"

I nodded, just on the edge of a powerful orgasm, but being kept in check by Melanie's talented rythm.

Melanie looked me directly in the eye and said with a sweet smile, "Say you'll be a little cocksucking whore for me, and then you can cum for me."

I glanced quickly at Melanie's husband whose cock was fully erect, more or less knowing what was going to be happening, and then back to Melanie. I moaned loudly, feeling my cock pulse like crazy. I looked into Melanie's beautiful eyes, "I'll be a little cocksucking whore for you." I came hard. The orgasm was so intense, so powerful, my whole body literally shook. Then, suddenly, with one swift move of her arm, she placed her forearm against my throat and pinned me back against the wall, choking me. I grabbed onto her arm, trying to release myself from her pin, but she is built like a steel trap, and physically powerful, and very strong. Just as I managed to budge her arm, she brought her knee up to my crotch with just enough force, enough to make me gasp for air-- then, quickly, as I was gasping for that breath of air she took her other hand and placed it over my open mouth, dumped the load of cum she caught from me right into my mouth. She kept her hand covering my mouth, making sure every bit of cum in her hand had been deposited, then she wiped her hand off over my face.

Melanie looked at me and laughed. "How does cum taste, faggot," she taunted, releasing her grip, and stepped back from me. I instinctively stepped forward and she shoved me hard, back against the wall with a loud thud. It knocked the wind out of me and I fell to the floor. Melanie lifted her foot and put it to my shoulder, locking it between the flat and heel of her boot, smiling down at me. I looked up at her, following the line of her leg, up along her body, to her wicked smile.

"So, faggot, how do you like getting over powered by a real woman," she smiled down at me. She continued to berate me, "Do you think a real man would let this happen to him? You're not a man are you? You're just a little sissy faggot, aren't you? And do you know what little sissy faggots do? They suck cock, and that's exactly what you're going to do right now." I tried getting up but she dug the heel of her boot into my shoulder, pushing me back against the wall with her leg. "Don't even try to fight it, faggot, you know you want it to happen."

Melanie's husband brought his cock toward my face and I closed my eyes, in anticipation of the inevitable. Melanie slapped me in the face, hard, "Don't you dare close your eyes, you look at him while you suck his cock, faggot." I reluctantly looked up at her husband and he was grinning down at me, still stroking his cock, preparing himself for the fun he was about to have with me. "Grab his cock and stroke him," She commanded. I grabbed his cock and started stroking, and tried looking away again, which gained another hard slap to the face. I looked up to him, as I knelt there, stroking his hard cock, which was dripping with pre-cum. She looked down at me, and he looked down at me, while I knelt there, stroking a cock. I felt humiliated, embarrassed, and I wanted to be anywhere else but here.

"Now," she said commandingly, "suck him!"

I opened my mouth and took him inside. Without my hard cock to distract my mind and thoughts, I was fully aware of every sensation of his cock in my mouth, the feeling of it, the good, the bad, the pre-cum, the disgusting. I felt him pulsing, I felt him throbbing, I felt everything, every movement, and they saw my every reaction as both of them looked down at me, and me looking up at them.

"That's it," Melanie encouraged, "you like being a cocksucking slut, don't you?"

I knew that my only choice was to answer yes, so I nodded.

"No, say it," Melanie said, "say it with a cock in your mouth."

I tried saying that I liked being a cocksucking slut with Melanie's husband's cock in my mouth, but it came out as an indecipherable mumble, and both Melanie and her husband laughed at me. After a short while of sucking and stroking, her husband started moaning, and I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing more and more, getting tighter and tighter in my mouth. "Don't stop," she said, "you keep sucking, slut, keep sucking until he cums, right into that whore mouth of yours."

I moaned, in reluctance, acceptance, and maybe even a little unintentional excitement. Almost without warning, Melanie's husband's cock tightened and starting pulsating uncontrollable, and I felt a hot, squirting sensation in my mouth. He moaned loudly, grabbing my head tightly, holding it in place. Time almost stood still, as I felt several throbs, each dumping a load of fresh, hot cum directly into my mouth. Melanie dropped down to me, pulled me off her husband's cock, wrapped her arm around my head, covering my mouth and nose with her hands. "Swallow it, faggot," she demanded, "swallow it all!" I couldn't breath, at all, and she wasn't letting her grip go until I did as she commanded. So, I swallowed, and choked.

Melanie pushed me to the floor, and then pinned each of my wrists beneath her boots, on the inside of her heels. "What are you," she asked, as she stood over me, looking down. I looked up at her, refusing to answer. She lowered herself and sat down on my stomach looking hard at me. "Do we really need to go through this," she asked with a sigh. She pointed at herself, "I know what you are." She then pointed at her husband, "He knows what you are." Then she pointed at me, "Do you know what you are?" I looked away from her, again, refusing to answer. Given everything that had happened, and what had already happened, I don't know why I was refusing to answer. I just had a moment where I felt like I was losing my pride, or felt like I was losing something.

Melanie slapped my face, "What are you?"

I refused to answer.

She slapped the other side, and then the other again. "What are you?"

I refused to answer, and didn't want to give in to her.

She slapped me really hard once more and then asked, "Are you sure you want to go down this way? Do you think you can win this?"

Once again, I refused to answer. I was tempting fate.

She reached back with both hands, grabbed my balls in one hand, and my cock in the other and started twisting. "What are you?"

I moaned in pain, but stilled refused to answer.

She twisted harder, making me cry out, "What are you?"

I winced, and contorted my face but I still refused to answer.

She twisted harder, digging her fingernails into my skin, "What are you?"

Tears started rolling down my face, as she slowly increased the pressure, the twist, and dug her nails further into my skin.

She looked at me without sympathy and concern, "What are you?"

"I'm a faggot," I broke. I knew my cock would break before she would relent, she never relents, I knew I had no choice but to give in to her demand and answer her as she expected.

She released some of the pressure from my cock, "What else are you?"

"I'm a cocksucking slut," I cried.

She released a little more pressure from my cock, "What else are you?"

"I'm a cum swallowing whore," I said in hopes she would release my genitals intact by saying what I thought she wanted to hear.

Melanie smiled and let go of me and ran her hands softly down the cheeks of my face. "Good little girlie boy," she said. She brought her face close to mine, so close I could feel her breath, her lips almost touching mine and then she asked, "Was it really so hard to admit to me what you are? Was it?" She moved herself down, sliding her crotch down to my cock, grinding herself against me, "It turns me on when you do these things for me." I realized she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt as I felt my stiffening cock slide against her wet cunt. "You like turning me on, don't you," she asked, gyrating and teasing my cock with her cunt. "Humiliating you turns me on, making you take cum turns me on, and I know you like turning me on. You like making me hot, don't you?"

I almost cried out loud as I felt the head of my cock slip between her labia, and I just said, "Yes, Mistress!" in reaction, with some small faint hope in thinking she would take me inside of her.

Melanie pulled herself up off my cock with a smirk. "Aww, but that's right, I don't fuck faggots, little sissy, but you can think about how long and hard I'm going to fuck my husband this evening when we go home. You can think about how hot it made me to watch you suck, watch you swallow, and watch you submit yourself to my personal desires. You can think about that, and you will think about that, won't you? You'll keep doing these things for me, hoping that you'll earn your way into my cunt, but you never will. But you'll keep trying and trying, you'll keep sucking and fucking for me, hoping to be rewarded by me with sex in some miracle. Maybe, if you become the perfect obedient bitch, I'll let you watch me fuck my husband sometime. Would you like that? But, for now, until you learn to obey without resistance, the only reward you'll be getting is being a whore." She smiled and reached up into her husband's pocket, pulled out a roll of money. She unfurled $60 and poked it in my mouth and said, "So, get used to this."

With that, Melanie stood up, and walked out the door with her husband, leaving me laying on the floor with a blown mind, an after taste of cum and dirty money in my mouth, and a hard, raging cock. As she went up the stairs, I grabbed my cock and stroked, watching her strong legs and thighs walk her slowly up the steps, and before she was out the door, I came.

I hate to want that woman.

===

Melanie knows these experiences are being posted on Lite Erotica, as she is the one requesting me to relate them to the public. If you want to give her ideas on how she could use me or humiliate me further (this is her request, not mine), leave a comment about what you would like her to do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dominating Discordia Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds