• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 11

Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 11

This is a true story by a drop-dead gorgeous mid-thirties housewife (so I've been told) who has been proudly black owned for the past three years. Many of the details may not be as graphic as you would like, but I am putting this together from three years of memories.

James came by the next night, and we spent the week-end fucking, sucking and talking.

He asked me. "Who are you considering to be your Black Master my queen?"

"My Black Master?" I asked.

"Each Queen Slut has selected a Black Master, to basically be her main lover and protector in the club. So who are you going to pick." He said.

"Well, I guess I'll have to select you, since I don't know the others well enough yet, even though there may be a better lover in the group than you, and you do have intimate knowledge already of what I like and don't like." I answered.

"Well as the newest Queen Slut you'll have first pick of the man you want to fuck you first, but at the succeeding parties, the most senior queens will pick their man, and then the remaining men will have their pick of the remaining princesses, as long as they didn't have the same ones the prior week." He said.

"It seems fair to me." I said.

"Most women will have three or four men in a evening, and the majority of them will invite one or two men home with them for additional sex with the hubby participating." James said.

"With the husband participating?" I asked.

"To serve as cuckold; to serve them food and drinks, turn down the bed, to orally stimulate the wife or her lover for sex, clean them up afterwards, or just watch. It all depends at what level of cuckold the husband is at. They may want to, or he may want to be; a voyeur, sissified, humiliated, or bi cuckold. What type of cuckold do you want David to be." He said.

I thought about it, and then said. " A bi cuckold, I'd like to see him suck your cock, and those of others, and take your big loads down his throat and on his face. If I decide later to apply humiliation or sissify him, it will be a good starting point, and easier to train him."

James said. "You've come a long way, in a few short weeks since I met you, or have you always been like this?"

"No, I think I developed this way, after seeing the cuckold husbands at the club. They really like to see their wives getting fucked by other handsome, well-hung guys, and being submissive to their wives, and the wives are free to have sex with anyone outside of their marriage as she chooses." I answered.

"But, how do you plan to train David to be a bi-cuckold, he may just want to be a voyeur?" He said.

"You and Carla can help, by reading his e-mails with me, and see if you can read between the lines, is he saying more than he says? I'm more turned-on by him maybe wanting to be a cuckold of any kind, than by the sex I'll be having." I said.

"The pictures and videos that I took already, have a date stamp on them, so we'll have to take new ones since he called you. Tell him we took them especially for him to jerk-off to, if that's what he want them for, and not to show to his buddies." James laughed.

"Ok, when do you want to do it?" I said.

"I have a busy week at work this week, and you have your crowning next weekend, and you'll probably be sore or sated for a few days after, the following Friday should be good." He said.

During the week, I visited a few chat sites, like Carla said, and what she had said was true. On the site of 179, 55 were white men who wanted to be cuckolded, wanted to know how to introduce their wives to interracial sex, wanted to role-play being the cuckold or were being actively cuckolded. Of couples on the site, 75% were men. I could only imagine how many were posing as women and black men there and were actually beating off while chatting.

I sent my first e-mailed detailed description to David of how I first met James, and why he became by steady lover, and hope he's still hot to hear more.

On Saturday, I was ready for my crowning, and had already thought about who I would select as my four or five studs for the evening. I dressed similar as the initiation and James picked me up at 8:00pm.

James said. "I really get off on these parties. It's a real orgy of black men and white wives sucking and fucking, while the husbands just sit quietly and watch and talk among themselves. I really put it to the husbands by having them watch their wives sucking my cock, while standing right in front of them, so they can see up close those sweet lips and mouth taking my big black cock and hear their sucking sounds, and then fucking their cunts with all eleven inches, as they ooh and aah and tell me how good my cock feels."

"Your really a sadistic bastard, are you going to treat David like that?" I said

"Tell David that I'm a sort of dominate guy, and that's one reason you like me, and that other wives have said that I tend to dominate their husbands also. It will give him something to think about before we meet. If you want to see him suck my cock, he'll be more submissive if he's somewhat prepared." He said.

"I'd like to see go bi, like me but I don't think he's the type." I said.

"We'll see in his e-mails or when he get's home." James said.

We got to the party early, as it didn't kick-off until 9:00pm, so I had time to look around and socialize. All the members stripped down to their party clothes, so after arriving, I did also. The male members were stripped down, exposing what they had for us, the women wore their skimpy lingerie, showing-off their baby smooth cunts, and the husbands remained completely dressed at their wife's side, as they talked to other wives and their soon to be lovers. Most of the male members had their arms around the wives waist, or were kissing them, but nothing more, just showing the husbands that their wives belong to them now, and that all they could do was watch. Several men tried to persuade me to pick them to be their lover sometime during the night. I just smiled and said their time would come. Aaron asked me also, but I gave him the coldest shoulder that I could muster.

Carla pulled led me to her bedroom to get ready for the crowing, while the senior princess got everyone seated and quiet. She and the other two queens donned their crowns and pendants and placed mine on a white satin pillow, and filed into the main room single file and stood in the center of the room. She made some opening comments and then summoned me to come in and kneel before her. I was welcomed with cheers and applause as I entered and took my place.

Carla introduced me as another white wife who had discovered that black men were the most superior lovers, as only they were capable of providing us white wives as well as other women of the sexual pleasure that we deserve. While some white men exceed the average for their group, and can't compete in all ways. The contrast of a black man's and a white woman's body, the dominate nature of the black man lets the woman know that he's in charge and he will protect her, and that his potent sperm can make her have his child, anytime that she is fertile.

She then said that as a member, that my cuckold husband is expected to allow full access of her black lovers to my body and home without exception, and if requested, to perform any duties expected of him or forfeit all sexual contact with me, until he submits to fully to my requests.

She then swore me into the club and gave my vows, which I signed and that David would sign when he attended his first party with me. It can be viewed at http://www.cuckyboy.com/cuckold/cuckold-marriage-contract.htm

I was then crowned "Queen Slut Barbara" with a cushioned brass crown with thirteen individual cocks around the base, with a thin stream of pearly white cum (nail polish) running from the cock head half way down the shaft, representing the thirteen black cocks that fucked and came in me. I was then presented with the gold plated pendant, which Carla placed around my neck, saying that I was to wear it at all parties from beginning to end, to show that I was a Queen Slut, and that I was to be treated as such by everyone present.

The male members were then told to kneel and bow their heads, until I selected my first lover of the evening, and then the party would begin.

I picked Chad. He was a enthusiastic lover and sported a ten inch love tool, that he used on me at my initiation. I knew that I would enjoy more tonight, because he would be my first and not sixth or seventh like the other night.

He proved that he knew how to use his cock, and how I wanted to be fucked, and we went at it for almost an hour, giving me several orgasms, before he unloaded a creamy deposit in my cunt. I knew that I would see him again for a private session, when James was not available or for a three or foursome.

While we rested, I looked around the room and saw that each of my female members were engaged in some form of sexual activity from one or two black cocks pleasuring their bodies. It was a orgy of naked white wives and black men overindulging themselves in each others bodies. Even though I had just cummed several times, I could easily have got myself off again on the scene before me. I would have to ask Carla or James if we could video the next party. I could only guess what David would think, if he saw me being ravished in that group.

I stayed in the middle of the road for the rest of the evening, selecting three other men with ten and eleven inch cocks, seeing how they compared with James. I wasn't looking for a replacement for James right then, but I knew he would get transfer orders sometime during the year and would be gone. Now that I had experienced better sex with black cocks, than with any of the swinging white men, I couldn't foresee going a week without having or seeing a big black cock fucking my pussy, ever.

Carla told me before I left, that the next party wouldn't be for another four weeks, but that Janet, one of the queens, was having a party in two weeks. She said it was different from hers, in that the husbands were required to strip down, and that they could get themselves off with each other, or participate actively with their wife or her lover.

I asked her about making a video at the next meeting, and she said sure. She would give me one of hers to watch, before I left.

James drove me home and stayed with me, until Sunday evening, fucking me three glorious times that afternoon.

I went to bed and watched the party video that Carla gave me. Boy, was it hot, it was better than the orgy scenes in the Caligula movie, probably because it was black men having sex with married white women. It was more erotic watching it, than being a participant, if that was possible. I was thinking that I should send it to David, I would tell him that Carla knew of my interest in James, and gave me the tape to review, hoping I would join the club. I knew I would send it to him to get his reaction. I masturbated to the scenes on the video, and went to sleep.

The next morning I checked my e-mail and I saw that David sent me another e-mail. I called Carla and told her what he said. He asked if I had taken any pictures and video of me and James having sex yet. I told him no, that James was going to have good quality pictures and video taken this weekend by his friend and that I would send them on Monday. I told him about Carla wanting me to join her Zebra Club and what it was all about, and that I was attaching video clips of her parties. I asked him to let me know honestly if he thought we should join, and what he thought about me having inter-racial sex.

Carla said we would probably know in the next two e-mails if and what type of cuckold he would be, if not, that I would have to ask him outright.

James called me Wednesday night, and said that he booked a hotel room for Friday and Saturday and that Nate would take the pictures and video. I asked why we don't do it here at the house and in his bed? He said that it might be to much of a shock and insult to him, we don't want him to think that your using your house to entertain all my friends there too.

He said that he wanted the video to be so hot, so as to show him how beautiful and sensuous a wife he left behind to be sexually pleasured by other men. I want you to be very vocal in the video. Let him hear you tell me how good sex is with me, how much you enjoy sucking and fucking my bigger black cock, and how I make you have quicker, bigger, and more orgasms than you ever had with any other man. He'll know that we're making the video especially for him and we want to plant the seed.

"Is she just saying those things because she knows I'm listening," or "does he really bring out the slut in her, is he really a better lover than she has ever had before?"

On Thursday, I received David's e-mail. He said he thought that all the wives were such sluts for behaving so brazenly with those black guys while their husbands just sat there and watched them be taken by several black guys was...............better than their other swing club adventures. He said, yes, sign us up for membership. He didn't know there were so many good looking wives in the area, especially those interested in having sex with black guys. He said he couldn't wait to see me involved in a orgy like that, and asked me about sending the video and pictures of me and James,

I wrote him back saying that the husbands weren't the normal voyeur type we met at Carla's other parties. They're cuckolds, willing cuckolds to be exact. They want to be dominated or submissive to their wife and their lover's. They not only watch their wives have sex with other men, but prepare the wife and house for their lovers; dressing the wife, turning down the bed covers, serve them drinks and assist them in having sex. They orally stimulate the wife and her lover prior to their having sex, and clean them up orally after sex. This club is really for hard core swingers. There is no, I'll do this, but I won't do that. So think hard about we're getting into, and what's expected. I also told him that I would send the video on Monday. I sent my response to him. If he answered right away, his answer would be no, if he answered after a few days, his answer would be yes.

On Friday, I took extra care with my make-up, making myself look sensuous, but not slutty, making the most of my almond shaped eyes and full lips. Again I wore my black garter belt and stockings which turns-on James so much, black uplift bra , 3" heels, and my pastel blue evening dress with a slit on the left side to mid thigh, and cut low showing more than half of my breasts, which David loves so much.

Nate was already at the hotel suite when we arrived, and he began video taping as soon as we were in the room. We held each others bodies tightly, our hands exploring each others bodies, while removing the other's clothing and kissing each other with open mouths and our tongues probing the other's for a full ten minutes. I then said that I wanted to suck his big, thick, beautiful cock.

I lowered myself to my knees and took his already hard cock and huge balls in my hands, as I savored its taste with my mouth and lips running from the head along the shaft to the base several times and then licking and sucking on his balls, all the while periodically looking into the camera, as I pretended that it was David that I was looking at with lust in my eyes for my lover's cock.

I then looked at James' cock head-on, opened my mouth and lips, and took all 11" down my throat, five times before pausing to looking at the camera again, with a look of haughtiness on my face. I then worked my mouth and lips on the head and first four inches to make him cum, which he did after five minutes, shooting two wads of his thick white cum into my mouth, and three or four wads on my face. Again I faced the camera with a look of satisfaction on my face, opening my mouth wide to show the cum in my mouth and on my tongue, as James used his cock to spread the remaining cum all over my face.

We took a break while James got up to par again, and I applied fresh make-up and got ready for the next scene of James and me fucking.

Nate took some great shots of James and me fucking straight, doggie style and in the cowgirl positions. He concentrated on James' cock stroking my pussy with all 11", showing me taking it all and begging for more, and the look on my face in several scenes, of me begging, yelling and screaming in ecstasy, while looking at the camera, to the pleasure his cock was giving me.

Again we took a break for us to freshen up, and Nate placed a new tape in the camera, as he and James would both take me at the same time, making a Oreo sandwich of me.

After I took James and Nate, I alternated with them both for the next two days and reviewed our video and pictures that we had taken for David. We couldn't agree on what to cut, so I decided to send the complete video of me and James via e-mail in parts, and I sent them the next day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds