• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Rachita as Mine

Taking Rachita as Mine

I liked her from the moment I set my eyes on her. I guessed her to be around 5 foot 6 inches tall. She had fair complexion, with short hair, which were about shoulder length. She was wearing spectacles, giving her a very alluring look. She was wearing a skirt and a top, which was fitting her perfectly, promising a near hourglass shape. She just stood there, smiling innocently. She looked absolutely ravishing!!! Her name was Rachita. And she was getting married to a very close friend of mine...

My name is Rohit and Rachita was marrying my long time friend Rahul. They were getting married soon and Rahul had come to my place to personally invite me. I tried my best to behave myself but was ill at ease. I was trying to look at Rachita and not look at her at the same time. I was not able to stop myself from checking her out while I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. The jitteriness was only too apparent. I was behaving like a sex-starved teen in presence of a nude model. Luckily they both were too engrossed with each other to notice my discomfort. I excused myself from the wedding, as I had to be out of country for some work.

As luck would have it, my foreign trip got extended and I was only able to came back after 2 years. In the meantime, they had moved to a different city. It was 2 years more before they moved to the same city. As time is the best soothing agent, I was sure I had gotten over my lust and was comfortable in meeting them.

We decided to meet at a coffee place. Since Rahul had some work, Rachita offered to help me with some shopping before we all grabbed some dinner. Rachita and me met at around 7:30 in the evening. She had kept me waiting for around 30 minutes before she arrived. I was pretty irritable because of waiting, but the moment she arrived I felt my irritation go away by the shock of her transformation. She had changed!!! She had put on weight. Though She was still beautiful but she was no longer the sexy babe who took my breath away. I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. We shopped around for a bit and had each other for the dinner, as my friend could not make it in time. We liked each other's company.

I used to frequent their house now, as we were now friends. We were getting along quite well. I even used to hang with her when Rahul wasn't there. We were all cool about it. Everything was going on fine. Rahul used to nag Rachita a lot, asking her to reduce weight. I didn't want things to change so used to tell Rahul to enjoy life and no worry about slight weight.

Unfortunately Rachita decided to gym to shed the flab. But, it takes time to burn the flab and she was no exception. She was slowly burning flab and so I was comfortable with it. We were still friends. I used to joke to them about how she might become slim in 3-4 years.

I had to again travel out of the country for 2 months and when I was back I decided to meet with them. I reached their house at around 7 in the evening. She opened the door and I immediately regretted the decision. Standing in front of me was the sexiest babe I have seen in real life. She looked even sexier than when I first met her. She was wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt. I could feel my blood rush to my groins and the butterflies return to my stomach.

Rachita invited me inside and told me that Rahul was out on a tour for 4 days. She was bored and she wanted to hang out to kill the boredom. We were sitting in the drawing room when Rachita said she wanted to catch a movie. Their home theater was in the guest room, which had a sofa to sit on. She put on a romantic movie, which I knew had some intimate scenes. Though I had watched even more intimate scenes with her earlier I was no longer comfortable. The movie started and she came and sat near me. I could not help but check her out. Her shorts were caressing her fine legs and her t-shirt was rising up giving me a glimpse of the waistline. Over the months she had learned to trust me completely. I was in a big dilemma. My body wanted her bad and my mind wanted to preserve the friendship.

I don't know what triggered it but I just couldn't help but run a finger on her waistline. She was surprised, but just smiled and went back to the movie.

Her smile was my breaking point. I was unable to handle myself anymore. My penis was already fully erect. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her near me. She was astonished and was dumbstruck. I was in the meantime working on her bra and was trying to get on top of her. She gained sense of what was happening and shrieked. But the movie room was designed to have little disturbance travel externally. I meanwhile was mad with lust and pinned her under me. I was successfully able to unclasp the bra. The tits were heavenly with 34 B size. They were firm, warm and soft. I began biting and chewing them. Rachita kept screaming but I was a beast now. I yanked her shorts to her knees. Rachita was crying and begging me to let her go. Her crying face fuelled my desire even more, if it was possible. I quickly undressed on top of her and with one heave I was in her. She just screamed on top of her voice. I had penetrated her without lubrication. I just madly humped her for 15 minutes during which she was screaming. I hammered her in and out. Only after I ejaculated in her I was able to breathe normally. Rachita was sobbing and I realized what has happened.

Seeing her near naked with shorts down to her knees and topless again got me hard. But this time there was no hurry. I held her quietly as she was scared of me. I had hurt her mentally and physically. I wiped her tears and told her the truth. I told her how I lusted for her the first time I saw her. I told her she was now sexier than ever and I couldn't control myself due to my lust. And I told her I am going to ravage her today even more.

Rachita was shit scared now. I had betrayed her in every possible way. I wanted her but I didn't want to scar her for life. So I decided to make love to her.

I took my belt and tied her hands. I then carried her to her bedroom and laid her down. I slowly started playing with her areolas. I didn't notice earlier but they looked heavenly with a dark shade of pink. Rachita's sobbing was slowly subsiding and now she was whimpering a bit. I put my penis in between her tits and slowly fucked them. Then I asked her to suck me. Rachita shut her mouth tight. I held her dark raven hair and gave them a tug. She yelped a bit. I told Rachita to suck the cock or else I will fuck her dry again.

I was rewarded with the most sensational feeling on my penis when her lips encircled my penis. The pre cum was oozing and the cock was gaining its full proportions. I took the penis out and slowly entered her. It was good that she had sucked me as she was dry and only her saliva was acting as lubricant. I realized she was scared to enjoy it. I kissed her softly and told her that I still will be a friend but I have to do this today. I felt shitty but my lust was just too much to handle. I was fucking the divine beauty and I didn't care if I went to hell.

I slowly started to move in and out and also at the same time played with her tits a bit. Her tits were very sensitive and soon she was well lubricated. I increased the tempo and fucked her. She couldn't control and started making sounds. I gave a sudden thrust of hips and she gave a muffled groan. I was delighted as at last she was enjoying it. After all I am not a sadist. I fucked her a bit more and soon I could feel her nearing orgasm. I suddenly flicked her nipples with my fingers and she came. She came with my cock buried in her and sweat sheen over her body, which made her shine. I hadn't cum yet as I had cum in her earlier.

I decided to fuck her deep and raised her leg over my shoulder. I was now reaching to her depths and she was responding better. On her tear stricken face now was a feeling on lust as she had her eyes closed. She was responding nicely. Suddenly Rachita grabbed me and she had a second orgasm. I slowly made her have 4-5 orgasms but there was still no release for me. I decided to live my ultimate fantasy. I slowly away from on top of her and went to her dressing table. I picked a jar of Vaseline. Rachita was too spent mentally and physically to try and run away. I flipped her on o her stomach and pulled her from the waist to get her in a doggy position.

The minute touched her ass hole Rachita panicked. I guess she was a prude in that way. She was begging me not to do it as she considered it harmful. She was again very afraid. I just went ahead and applied it nicely in and around that area. When I started pushing my penis in, I realized the difference. Her ass hole was very tight. Her vagina was great but her ass hole was amazing. I slowly started fucking her and trying to get in more with each stroke. Rachita was squealing with pain. I took my time till Slowly her pain eased away. I then started fucking her. I yanked at her hair and called her obscene names. I fucked her wildly. When I would slowly feel the pressure build I flipped Rachita again on her back so that I could see her face when I cum in her anus. I grabbed her tits and pulled and started Cumming at the same time. Rachita got her most intense orgasm at the same time. We both were too tired and we drifted off to sleep after that.

Before sleeping, I asked Rachita if she could forgive me. Rachita said she can try but she might never be able to trust me as earlier. I guess I deserved that. I just hoped morning would be better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Rachita as Mine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds