• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • All Cuffed Up and Nowhere to Scream

All Cuffed Up and Nowhere to Scream

Elizabeth was your average girl, 5 foot 6 inches, medium build, 37 DD breasts, long, luscious hair, nice butt. She was always the forward one. When we started dating in high school, she kissed me first.

Interesting story in a story. We had been "dating" for three weeks. As we were in high school, these dates consisted of being dropped off at the local movie store, and walking to the movie theatre. We did this 3-4 times a week, as there was little else to do in town. On our fourth outing, I had gotten into an argument with the store clerk over a scratched CD he had sold me. While he was replacing the CD, she leaned over and kissed me, my first kiss, certainly not hers. From then on, we could go see the movie over and over again, because we were never really watching.

In fact, on the way home from an away game one week, we were snuggled in the backseat of her mother's car, and made out all the way home. This was one of the first indications that she was a voyeur.

We continued this relationship hot and heavy for two years. When we met, I was a Junior, she a Sophomore. The week after I graduated, we split. Point in fact, she broke up with me for one of my best friends, a Junior as well. I began college as a single, overweight, geek. Now, personally I believe I have two things going for me. First, and I believe foremost, I am an extremely intelligent man. Not with math, science, or anything of that sort. I am however a gifted writer, speaker, and debater. I get those qualities from my mother. Secondly, I am charming, a characteristic I get from my father, who has been married 14 times.

I say this. To continue the story, in order to express that despite my overweight stature, and obviously geeky hobbies, I did quite well with college girls. I even got engaged to a girl in the band! No not a flautist.

It had been 1 year since Liz and I had split, when I got an invitation from another friend to join her for graduation. I thought it might be a good way to hook up with her, now that she was legal. I had completely blocked Liz out of my mind, when I read her name on the graduation roster. I saw her walk across the stage, and afterwards, locked eyes with her. She blew me a kiss, seductively motioned to me, and I met her outside, what most people would consider post haste!

We made out until roughly 5 the next morning. I will say at this point that Liz and I had never sealed the deal. As I reflected on the, she reached down my slacks, slid her luscious fingers around my now STIFF 9 inch member. As I enjoyed this new direction, she leaned in close, snuggled my ear, and said she was going to rock my world.

And rock my world she did.

Her hands worked quickly, deftly, and mind blowingly accurate. Within 5 minutes, my cock was flowing like a blown volcano in Hawaii. And this without ever removing my pants.

Before I knew it, we were completely stark naked, and moving our hands over each and every square inch of each other. As I worked her ass for every moment she had teased me, she slip my hands into cuffs. I was now prostrate on the bed, dick sticking straight up, and this incredibly hot girls hovering over me.

" Do you want me?" She whispered seductively.

"GOD YES." I replied.

"What are you willing to do?" She asked.

Now I take this moment to explain to any ladies reading, that men will say just about anything to have their meat poles surrounded by a lady. In this I am no different from any man; rich, poor, tall, short, fat, scrawny, intelligent, or dumb.

"Anything," I replied. With this, she untied me, threw a washcloth over me, slipped into her pants, and walked out the front door. I got a text message as I heard her car pull out of the driveway, which read.

JERK THAT BAD BOY AND CALL ME TOMORROW.

As I began to release the intense pressure, I noticed that her thong was laying across my bed, and I blew a substantial load there across my sheets.

The next day, I received instructions to meet her at the mall. When I met her, she was wearing jeans and a low cut tank. She said we were shopping. I said I was fine with that. We hit countless stores, trying everything from bikinis to lingerie. As I sat in one of the MANY store dressing rooms, what I have learned to call, "THE GUY SEAT," she text messaged me.

"DO YOU WANT ME? IF SO, COME AND GET IT."

I walked back and saw that she was fully dressed. I said,

"This won't do at all."

"For you it will, sit and watch."

She stripped and then put on a new outfit. Every time I reached up to caress, I was rejected. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore. As she stepped out of the latest, teasingly small outfit, and stood stark naked, I reached up and cuffed her hand to the rail on the far wall. Before she could react, I grabbed her other arm, and did the same on the other railing.

"If you say anything, I leave you here, naked and cuffed and show the text messages to everyone."

I reached into my back pocket and pull out the thong from the night before. I stuffed them in her mouth. Then I grabbed the two bikinis she had bought from the store before and tied her feet to the legs of the bench. When I was satisfied she was securely held, I dropped to my knees and nosed her crotch. She was dripping wet.

The joy for me was that no matter how intense the pleasure, she could not say a word, or move too much for fear of letting the other customers know what was going on.

I used my hands to slowly part the fold of her box and inserted a finger. Her entire body tensed as if electrified. I looked up and noticed the largest grin I have ever seen. Her breasts were heaving, with nipples fully erect and straining. Knowing that I now had full compliance, my finger began to flutter inside as my tongue attacked her clit. This sent her body into spasms momentarily, until she noticed the jingling of the cuffs.

After that, I could feel her strain and wish to lose control, but she could not. I worked her clit without restraint. After about 5 minutes, I glanced up and saw her taught stomach moving in waves and could tell she was close. All of a sudden, I saw her teeth grind and a flood of juice was let loose. She sagged for merely a second before she noticed I had not eased up. There were a few noticeable orgasms after that, then I lost track of the time/space between flutters.

Twenty minutes passed before I grew bored of this activity. When I removed my tongue and finger, she nearly collapsed, would have except for the cuffs. And then I saw absolute terror in her eyes as we heard a jingling of a different sort, someone was inserting a key in the door.

"Occupied!" She shouted as loud as possible.

"I am sorry ma'am, we had just heard little noises and were afraid you were in a medical emergency." Came a voice from the other side of the door.

"No, I was just having some trouble with a zipper, but I got it now."

"Let us know if you need anything."

"Yes, please let them know if you need anything, else." I whispered into her ear.

With that, I placed the thong back in her mouth, and removed my pants. I slipped in between her restraints, and rubbed my oak-hard cock along her crack.

"Now remember, no sounds or our friend will return."

She nodded compliance. Now I don't mean to sound hopeful but I felt like she pushed her backside against me as I inserted my cockhead. As I said, we had never done anything like this with each other, but I can say with finality, that only a poet could describe the pure ecstasy I felt with her walls pulsating around my cock. I could feel her walls moving, as if trying to stroke me of their own willpower. Nothing in the world can compare to that first feeling...except when I pulled out and thrust back in.

I took it slow for the first few minutes, allowing her to adjust to the new feeling. I could feel her walls expanding from the intense pleasure of her recent orgasms. I then picked up the pace. I could feel my balls tighten and knew that if I didn't slow down, I would blow right then. I had just started to slow when I felt her walls contract and I noticed in the mirror on the door she had the gritting look from before. It was no use, the feeling of her body, wrapped around mine, reaching yet another orgasm took me over.

I pulled out at the last minute and painted her backside. Shot after shot exploded on her back. I finally was unable to stand anymore, and fell to the bench. As I sat there and looked at this striking beauty chained to the walls with my spunk leaking down her crack, an indescribable relaxation hit me. I reached over and hit the release buttons. Liz fell to her knees. I sat back and closed my eyes. Suddenly I realized two things. First, looking at her with my jizz leaking down her crack had re-excited me, I was hard. The second, this beautiful girl with my jizz leaking down her crack was cleaning my member. The last thing I noticed before I passed out, was her cheeks puffing out from my second load.

I was out for less than five minutes. More than enough time for her to get dressed and leave me in the dressing room, completely naked and spent. The looks I got as I walked out of that store were oblivious to me as my phone buzzed a new message.

"SAME TIME TOMORROW, TIGER?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • All Cuffed Up and Nowhere to Scream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 423 milliseconds