• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • College Girls Ch. 01

College Girls Ch. 01

Is college an institution of higher education or is it just an opportunity for exhibitionism? From my limited experience as a freshman, it appears to be the latter of the two. College offers a newfound freedom for coeds away from home for the first time. I soon learned that I could use this freedom to my advantage. However, sometimes situations occur quite by accident.

It was the first day of school and I was running late. My first class starts at 7:00 in the morning, which is much too early for me. I jumped out of bed and pulled off the little T-shirt that I sleep in. There was no time to waste, so I slipped a short, white sundress over my naked body. The dress had buttons all the way down the front. I was in such a hurry that I left two buttons open at the bottom of the dress and three buttons open at the top.

As I glanced at the mirror on my way out the door, I tried to decide if my titties were too visible through the thin fabric of the dress. My puffy pink nipples were easy to see as they pressed against the white cotton material, but there wasn't enough time to put on a bra. There was also a bit cleavage showing because of the open buttons. My breasts are only medium sized, but with a five-foot-one-inch petite body, they don't have to be very big to look good. I also observed that my auburn pussy hair was noticeable when the light hit the dress just right. I guess I picked a bad day to forget my panties. All I could do was hope that it was dark in the classroom.

I stepped outside of the sorority house and wouldn't you know it, there was a strong breeze swirling across the campus. My books were under one arm leaving me only one free hand to hold my dress in place. As I strutted down the sidewalk, a guy approached me from the opposite direction. I really wished I'd taken the time to fasten the last two buttons on my dress because the breeze allowed the gap created by those open buttons to separate. I could tell by the look on the guy's face that he was getting a glimpse of my neatly trimmed bush. I just kept walking and pretended not to notice him.

There was a group of guys sitting on the front steps of the History Building. I was a little nervous as I hurried up the steps. From their sitting position, I knew they could look right up my dress! Since I wasn't wearing any panties, I'm sure they were getting an eyeful. With my books in one hand, I reached for the door with my other hand leaving my short dress unprotected. At that moment, a gust of wind lifted the hem of my dress up above my waist. My bare ass was completely exposed to the guys. I heard some clapping and a few catcalls as I rushed inside the building.

The classroom was more like an auditorium. Since I was late, I was forced to sit in the front row. We weren't in regular desks. The seats were more like chairs with little armrests to put our books on. The rows of seats are elevated, so when the professor began to lecture, he was almost eye-level with my knees. He must have been about sixty years old, but that didn't stop him from trying to sneak a peek between my legs.

I acted as if I was concentrating on my notes while allowing my legs to spread slightly apart. Once I was sure that I had the professor's attention, I began to tease him by spreading my legs a little wider, then quickly closing them together again. The whole time, I tried to look innocent, as if I was unaware of my behavior. Finally, I hooked my feet around the sides of my chair, allowing my legs to spread completely apart. Since I wasn't wearing any panties, the professor had a clear view of my pussy hair.

He walked up a few steps of the aisle next to me while he lectured and I realized he was trying to look down the top of my dress. With the open buttons, I'm sure he could see my bra-less breasts. I innocently leaned over a little further to make sure that he had an unobstructed view of my pretty pink nipples. The cool morning air caused my nipples to poke out like little Hershey's Kisses for the professor's viewing pleasure.

When he returned to the front of the class, I pretended to drop my pen. I got out of my chair and turned around so that my back was to the professor. Then I slowly bent over with my knees straight, allowing the hem of my skirt to ride up and give the professor a good look at my smooth, firm ass. Hopefully, he'll remember this day when he makes out the final grades.

My morning wasn't over yet. As part of my scholarship/grant, I had to work a few hours each week in the library. It was rather warm in the library, so I really didn't want to do anything too strenuous. I was hoping to get an easy job at the front desk. That way I could do some homework while I was there. The head librarian was a mean old lady. She took one look at my skimpy dress and decided that I should re-shelve books. The lady gave me a stack of books and pointed to the area where they needed to go.

There was a table full of nerdy looking guys surrounded by some high bookshelves. I put the books that I was carrying down on the table in front of them and began to look for their places on the shelves. As the guys read their books about space exploration, they gave me the impression that they hadn't come in contact with too many earth girls. They were nudging each other, pointing at me and snickering amongst themselves. I decided to have some fun with these guys.

The first book was on the lowest shelf. As I bent forward to put the book away, the guys were able to see right down the top of my dress. I pretended not to notice that they were watching me, while they pretended to read their books. With three buttons undone at the top of my dress, my bra-less breasts were hanging out for all of the guys to see.

I bent down in front of them to get the next book off of the table. As I leaned way over to look at the catalog number on the book, my breasts were once again on display for the guys. After giving them a few minutes to study my nice pink nipples, I picked up the book and walked over to the bookshelf. The next book was on a higher shelf and I had to stand on my tiptoes to put it away. When I reached up high with the book over my head, I could feel the hem of my dress rise up to the middle of my butt. Half of my bare butt cheeks were exposed to the guys! If they didn't know it before, they now knew that I wasn't wearing any panties!

I stood up in front of the guys and said, "Whew, it is really warm in this place. I'd really like to loosen another button on this dress, but I don't want to offend anyone."

I expected the guys to tell me that it would be fine with them if I opened another button on my dress, but they just sat there dumbfounded. They must not have too much experience with girls.

Finally, I said, "Well I just can't stand this heat anymore, ' and unfastened another button at the top of my dress.

With the top of my dress now unbuttoned below my breasts, I said, "Ah, now I feel much better."

When I bent over in front of the guys to get the next book, they had a much better view of my bra-less boobies. The book was on the bottom shelf again. This time, I bent over with my back to the guys. My dress rode way up behind me revealing most of my bare butt cheeks to the guys. I heard them whisper to each other about how great I looked, but I pretended not to hear them.

As I looked at the next book, I realized the guys were really going to get a treat because I would have to climb the ladder to re-shelve it. They were giggling with anticipation as I moved the ladder into position. I slowly climbed the ladder all the way to the top and began to look for the location on the shelf for the book. I could have put it away immediately, but I took my time and let them gaze at my naked ass. I even spread my legs a little to give them a beaver shot. As I climbed down, my dress got caught on a bracket attached to the ladder. All of the buttons that were still fastened popped off, except for the one located at my belly button. I stood in front of the guys and pretended to be embarrassed.

I said, "Oh no, all of the buttons on my dress popped off!"

I squatted down in front of the guys to pick up the buttons. When I did, the dress fell to each side of my legs leaving my furry triangle completely uncovered for the guys to look at. After picking up a few buttons, I reached for one right in front of me, then looked down and acted surprised, as if I suddenly realized that my pussy hair was showing.

I stood up and said, "Oh no, I forgot to wear my panties today! How embarrassing! What am I going to do? I still have another book to put away."

The guys finally spoke and said, "Don't be alarmed. We won't look. We promise!"

I said, "Well I hope I can trust you because I feel like everything is showing. I wish I wouldn't have worn this skimpy little dress. Now, every time I move, something pops loose. I'm hanging out all over the place! Please try not to look at me."

They said, "No problem," and pretended to read their books.

As I looked at the last book, my hairy triangle was peeking out of the gap at the bottom of the dress. The top was open pretty wide with the edge of the fabric barely covering my nipples. The last book was actually on the bottom shelf, but the bracket on the ladder gave me an idea. I climbed the ladder again and put the book on the top shelf. After making sure that the dress was wedged in the bracket again, I quickly came down the ladder. The dress stayed up in the bracket and the last button popped free. My arms slid completely out of the dress as I stepped away from the ladder. My actions left me standing in front of the guys totally naked while my dress remained hanging up on the ladder.

As I stood there making a lame attempt to cover myself with my hands, I said, "Oh no, my dress came off! Now I don't have any clothes on at all! Can one of you guys help me?"

Instead of climbing up the ladder and freeing the dress from the bracket, one of the idiots just reached up and pulled the dress down. I cringed as I heard the material tear in half. There was a big split from the collar, all the way down the middle of the back. I quickly put the dress on, but my bare ass was hanging out of the torn material. There were still a few buttons attached to the dress. However, since the dress was originally a little tight on me, fastening the buttons only caused the split in the back of the dress to open wider.

The only thing I could do was go back to the sorority house and get something else to wear. I asked the guys to walk behind me to shield my nakedness from the rest of the campus. They quickly obliged and followed me all the way home. I made no attempt to cover my bare buns and the guys were treated to a view of my smooth, shapely ass throughout the entire trip.

When I got to the sorority house, I looked down and said, "I guess I won't be needing this anymore," and pulled off the dress.

As I stood in front of the guys completely naked, I kissed each one of them on the cheek and thanked them for walking me home. I went into the house, but peeked out the window at the guys as they walked down the street. They were laughing and giving each other high-fives as they walked away. I guess I made their day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • College Girls Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1399 milliseconds