• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • It's a Wonderful Life Ch. 02

It's a Wonderful Life Ch. 02

This is the real story of It's A Wonderful Life, a remake of She's A Sexual Wife. Because this story is so long and the length of it necessitates that it has chapters and therefore under the new rules is not allowed to compete in the Winter Contest, this is my unofficial Winter Contest entry.

Now that I finally heard my Dad's story, I understand that originally the movie She's A Sexual Wife that spawned It's A Wonderful Life was made for rich, older, white men who could afford to pay for such a stag movie during a world war when nothing was available to the masses. For fear of being bombed, cinemas with their bright neon lights and drive-ins with their huge screens and that held the interest of a crowd of people in one place and at one time were closed during the war. Before VCR's and DVD's, certainly, it was only the rich who could afford to pay to watch such a porn movie in the privacy of their homes. The average person couldn't afford a projector and a screen, not to mention all that popcorn.

"Indeed," so said my Dad, "It's A Wonderful Life is a remake of the original movie, She's A Sexual Wife, made so as to appease the strict censorship and to sell it to the puritanical American public."

I couldn't believe It's A Wonderful Life was made from a porn movie, She's A Sexual Wife. Hearing this information was like hearing that Captain Kangaroo was a pedophile or that Mr. Green Jeans was in a homosexual relationship with the Captain.

My Dad passed away a few years ago. He was 90-years-old. He lived a good life. It was on his deathbed that he told me the real story about It's A Wonderful Life and about Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed and about what happened when they originally made the movie, She's A Sexual Wife. I'd like to share it with you, if you have a mind to read it.

Finally, I had to listen to him. It was the right thing for a son to do. He was my Dad after all and he had a story to tell and it was my duty to listen, if nothing else, so that I could pass the story on to my children when it came the time.

He told me the story during his last dying breaths. He forced out the words of his story over a seven and a half hour period. Yeah, we had to use the paddles on him a few times, but he never skipped a beat. I mean, of course, his heart skipped a few beats, but Dad was strong until the very end. Every time we revived him, he continued right where he left off. He was a trooper.

Now, before I begin this story, I should tell you something about my Dad. He was from Missouri, the show me state, and much like President Harry Truman, who was from Missouri, too, my Dad didn't lie, which is why he went by the name of BOSTONREALITYWRITER. I recorded my Dad's words and have written them just as they appear on the tape. Normally I only write fiction about Boston, ergo my name BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, but this is his story, my Dad's story, the true story and the real story about It's A Wonderful Life.

"It was just after the war when Liberty Films allowed RCA Radio Pictures to distribute their film, It's A Wonderful Life, unbeknownst to most, a remake of She's A Sexual Wife. Times were tough and things were hard back then. No one had any money. There were no jobs. America had used whatever metal and resources they had to fight and win the war and the companies that made steel for tanks, planes, and ships would take some time to switch over to make cars. Besides," he said again, "there was no money. Whatever excess profits you made, the government took. Not many people today knew that back then, but the government took all your money to pay for their war."

Actually, I was shocked by this revelation. I never knew that our government stole people's money to pay for their war. Surely, they couldn't do that today. Could they? People aren't as patriotic as they were back then.

"It was called the Victory Tax of 1942 and the federal government took 90% of every excess profit earned during the war and 85% after the war," he said. "Even if you were making good money, it all went to Uncle Sam for the war effort and to save you and the country from the Germans and Japanese. The Hollywood studios, filmmakers, and movie stars with their big paychecks were easy targets for the Victory Tax. In order to avoid the tax, the studios stopped making movies and the cast, crew, and movie stars stopped working. It was the only time since the creation of the movies that there were no movies being made."

I couldn't imagine not being able to watch a movie. Movies are something that I take for granted. A day doesn't go buy that I don't watch a movie. I love movies. I'm a real movie buff. I didn't know what I'd do without my daily dose of movies.

"Don't kid yourself;" said Dad, "the government can still do that today should there be a World War III. Why do you think your mother and I never kept our money in a bank? Just as we don't trust our own government, we don't trust banks and bankers, especially after what we've been through, the hard times and the bad times of our own government stealing our hard earned money. The politicians we voted for have told us one too many lies."

He made me think of the money that I had in the bank. What would I do if suddenly a terror organization exploded a small nuclear bomb in the United States? Moreover, once we discovered that the government of another country not only supported the terror attack on the United States but also funded it, would we declare war on them? Would that be the beginning of World War III? Would my government take all my money to pay for their war, as they did in World War II with the Victory Tax?

"Even today," he said, "so many years after the war, I still don't understand Americans buy German and Japanese cars. It makes no sense to me. Americans buy so many Japanese cars, Hondas, Toyotas and Mazdas, that they have nearly bankrupted General Motors, Chrysler, and Ford. I don't understand the American people supporting the Japanese economy in deference to our economy."

"Americans buy the foreign cars, Dad, because they make a better vehicle."

"Yeah, well, if they still supported American manufacturers, we could make better vehicles, too, and beat them at their own game. The Germans and Japanese hated us then and they still hate us still now. I'd buy an American or English, even an Italian car, before I'd buy an automobile that was engineered, designed, and manufactured by people who were determined to kill us." He shook a crooked finger at me, "And do you know what I really don't understand?"

"What's that, Dad?"

"After validating that those concentration camps really existed, I will never understand a Jewish person buying a German car and I see that all the time."

Even though I love BMW's, Audis, Porsches, and some Volkswagens, I'm not Jewish but his statement made me never want to buy a German car.

"I met Donna Reed and Jimmy Stewart when I got a job at Liberty Films," he said with a proud little smile.

I couldn't believe my Dad knew these two big Hollywood stars. It was then that I didn't know if I should believe him or not. It was then that I realized that my Dad never lied. I believed him, but what he said next was unbelievable.

"I was the night watchman and they never paid me no mind. Sometimes they didn't even know I was around. But for the lights that shown on the sound stage, it was always very dark on the set with a lot of places to hide from which to watch the action. They mostly thought I was walking my shift guarding the place or somewhere sleeping. The people who worked there, the actors, the directors, the producers, the cast, and the crew looked down upon a mere night watchman, but I saw everything that went on there. I was witness to everything that happened in front of the camera, as well as all that happened behind the camera."

Wow, I didn't know my Dad was on the set of a big movie. Now, this was exciting. All these years, my Mom, my sister, and I have been shushing Dad when he had a story to tell. Now, his story eclipsed the story of It's A Wonderful Life and I couldn't wait to hear the rest of it.

"Like everyone else, Donna Reed and Jimmy Stewart were out of work. After hawking United States Savings Bonds for the government and the war effort, there was little for them to do. No one was making films during that time, except for war movies that were sponsored and paid for by the government, besides everyone was running scared from the rumors that there were spies living among us."

I was shocked that my Dad actually knew Donna Reed and Jimmy Stewart. I spent considerable time in my room growing up jerking off over Donna Reed after watching her on television and to think that my Dad knew her was surreal.

"If you think the McCarthy era of communism in the fifties was bad, that ten year period just before the war, during the war, and after the war was worse. God forbid you were a German or a Japanese American. They'd call you a spy and shoot you while waving the American flag. Then they'd call you a hero for killing a Crout or a Jap."

I don't think I could tell if someone was German, that is, unless they spoke with a heavy German accent or unless they were speaking German. Unless they are a different race and other than being different because of their sex, weight, and height, people all look the same to me. Then, I thought of all the Japanese baseball players who play for major league teams in our country. Finally, I thought of all those cute Japanese women that I ogle at night while watching panty pull down videos. I've grown to like the Japanese.

"So, Donna Reed and Jimmy Stewart answered an ad that appeared in the local newspaper by Liberty Films. Before that, Donna was working as a 10 cents a dance girl down from the USO in the bad side of town," said my Dad.

How did he know all this stuff about Donna Reed? I was amazed. If I lived back then, I'd give Donna Reed five bucks, fifty dances worth, to dance with her all night.

"She didn't make her real fame and fortune until they re-released this movie, She's A Sexual Wife as It's A Wonderful Life. Then, when she made From Here to Eternity with Frank Sinatra, Burt Lancaster, Montgomery Cliff, and Deborah Kerr, she was golden and could do no wrong, which is how she was given her shot at television with The Donna Reed Show. Back then, before she made it big with It's A Wonderful Life, she made a little extra cash by servicing the service men who just returned home from the war or who were on leave before they shipped out, again."

What? Are you kidding me? Did my Dad just say that Donna Reed was a prostitute? Donna Reed was a hooker? No way! Gees, I wish I was around back then. Forget about the ten cent dances, I'd avail myself of her other X-rated services.

"Hi ya, Sailor. Want some half and half for two bucks? That's what she used to say when she stood on the street corner when greeting the 7th Fleet on leave before shipping out."

Boy, if I lived back then, definitely, I'd hand her a twenty. What will this get me? Will twenty bucks get me Donna Reed for the whole night?

"When she asked a serviceman if he wanted half and half for two bucks, back then, she wasn't selling a mixture of milk and cream for their coffee, if you know what I mean."

I never heard my Dad talk like this. I suddenly had a new view of my father. He was normal, just like me.

"Like anyone else who lived through the depression and now another World War, she was desperate for money. She was broke. She needed to make her monthly rent for her walkup, cold water flat. God forbid she lost that little hole in the wall. There were no apartments and she'd be out on the street and in the cold. Everyone was living with family and friends and camping out in crapped and confined spaces and she was no different and no better than anyone else during that time, even if she had once been a big movie star. She was hungry and all she had to offer to earn a bit of extra cash was her good looks and her curvaceous body."

I thought about my 4,000 square foot house. I couldn't imagine squeezing myself in a small, cold water flat that I had to climb dozens of stairs to get to. Where would I put my pool table and my home theatre? Surely, I wouldn't have room for my big, flat screen television set. Boy, talk about being spoiled.

"She discovered early on that soldiers would pay her an extra two bits if she gave them a hand job while wearing her white gloves."

White gloves? Are you kidding me? Boing! Suddenly, I had an erection thinking about Donna Reed wearing her white gloves, unzipping my fly, pulling out my cock, and stroking me with hands that reminded me of Minnie Mouse. Oh, baby.

"Later, in the late 50's, on her television show, The Donna Reed Show, her white gloves became her trademark. It was her little inside joke," he said with a laugh, "whenever she wore her white gloves on such a censored television show. If only the censors knew the story behind her white gloves and all the cocks of servicemen who graced her right gloved hand.

My Dad made me wonder if he received a white gloved hand job from Donna Reed. Maybe that's how he knows so much about what she did and with whom back then. Suddenly, I couldn't wait to excuse myself for the privacy of the bathroom or my bedroom. Suddenly, I had this urge to masturbate while imagining Donna Reed's white gloved hand working her magic on my stiff prick.

"Hi ya, Freddie. Want some half and half for two bucks? For an extra two bits, I'll wear my white gloves."

In the next chapter Freddie tells his Dad's story about She's A Sexual Wife when Doris Day, Harriet Nelson, Barbara Billingsly, Lucille Ball, and, of course, Donna Reed audition for the starring role in She's A Sexual Wife.

*

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • It's a Wonderful Life Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds