• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Learning to Swap Ch. 03

Learning to Swap Ch. 03

Sue and I went to the pool and got a couple of rum concoctions from the swim-up bar before we headed for the beach. We walked through the shallow water to a corner of the pool and set our drinks on the pool's tiled edge. I swam up close to Sue and whispered to her, "See that couple over on the chaise lounges?"

She looked over and saw the good looking couple, about our age. She was reading and he was scoping out the female talent around the pool.

"How'd you like to swap with them tonight?" I asked. Sue had been acting so sexy and was so turned on by the movie the night before that I wanted to keep her worked up.

"Hmmm," she replied. "He's pretty good looking. I'll bet his dick is, too. Think he'd like me to fuck me?"

"I know he'd like to," I said. "He was checking you out the entire time we walked across the deck to the pool. Probably just fantasizing about licking up your legs to your pussy."

"Mmmmmmm," she said again. "What about her. What would you like to do to her?"

I knew the right thing to say, and I answered her question with another. "What would you be comfortable seeing me do to her?"

"I could watch you eat her pussy, and fuck her." Just at that moment the woman shifted in her chaise lounge, opening her legs just a bit, allowing us to see the gusset of her bikini, the thin shield between her pussy and the warm air. It had to have been coincidence.

"It's making me wet just thinking about it."

"Really?" I asked. How can you tell you're wet when you're already wet from the pool?

"Believe me, when I get that feeling down there, I get wet down there." I reached down and slipped my finger inside the leg of her swimsuit and it instantly slipped into her warm, wet cunt. I gave her a couple of wiggles as I marveled at the change from the cool wet water to the warm, wet inside of her pussy.

"Ooh," she cooed, and grabbed her drink and looked around. I pressed against her G-spot. "Hey, that guy's checking us out again", she said. "Maybe he's thinking about how much he'd like to swap with us."

"Well," I said, knowing this was my chance. "What would you say to seeing if we can strike up a friendship with another couple while we're down here this week. See if we can find another couple to swap with us? I mean, we're down here, and when we go home what happens here can stay here." She pushed against my finger.

"Wow," she said. "I think I might be up for that. But we'd have to set the boundaries and have a safe word."

"A safe word?" I asked. "What's that?" I pulled my finger out of her, back into the cold water.

"You know, a word that means one of us is getting freaked out and wants to stop it. Like if the safe word is banana, and you hear me say, "Oh my god, your dick looks like a banana!', then you know that I want to end it. And that it's final. Once someone uses the secret safe word, no matter what, we get out of there."

I wondered how she knew so much about things like safe words. "Yeah," I said. "A safe word. And: we always have to do it together. No getting any on the side. Only together."

She agreed that anything else would be cheating.

By this time my boner had gone down and we grabbed our drinks, jumped out of the pool, and headed for the beach. As we covered the 50 or so yards, Sue began looking around.

"Oooh," she said. "There are LOTS of good looking couples. Do you think some of them are thinking the same thing we are?"

"Well," I replied. We're not in Vegas, but I think the same reasoning applies. What happens in the Caribbean stays in the Caribbean." Sue just smiled at me.

"Will you be ok with it afterwards?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sure. You?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'm not wild about you fucking some other woman, but the whole idea of the sexiness of both of us screwing other people together really turns me on. I know I love you, and that will never change. And I'm confident that you love me, and that will never change. I think we could try it. If we're ok with it, great. If not, we leave it here."

And at that, the pact was formed. From that moment on, we had our radar out, and together we searched for that "perfect" couple to share the rest of our vacation with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a refreshing swim in the warm tropical water we headed back to our room to change for our afternoon outing off the resort. We were going on a cocktail cruise on a huge catamaran out to some wreckage of old ships on a reef, then to a shopping area where the Cruise Ships pulled in.

When we got to our room, I jumped in the shower and Sue followed close behind me. We began soaping each other up, and Sue paid extra attention to my cock and balls. Long after they were clean, she was still washing them, telling me how much fun we were going to have when we were having sex with another couple. "You could be watching me suck another guy's cock while you're getting your cock sucked by his wife."

This was getting me hotter and hotter. I couldn't believe my normally staid wife was saying the things she was saying. I thought to myself that we obviously needed to take more tropical vacations.

Sue let the water rinse the soap off me, then got on her knees in the oversized shower stall and took my engorged cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the purple head then ran her tongue down the length of the underside, tickling the most sensitive areas of my now bursting boner. Then she took me into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around and around the head and shaft. She let it pop out of her mouth, and looked up at me and smiled. She stroked my dick with her hand and put the head back in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the head and pumping the shaft with her hand, she started giving me a serious blowjob.

I began moving my pelvis, fucking her mouth as she sucked and licked and pumped my cock with her hand. She speeded up her hand, and began licking the underside of my shaft, alternating that with taking as much of me in her mouth as she could. I stood on my tiptoes as I felt the orgasm coming. I said "Oh yeah, baby, I'm gonna cum." She gave me about two more pumps and I shot my first load in her mouth. She pulled me out and my second spurt caught her square on the nose, the water washing the white sperm off her face almost instantly. She continued to pump me, closing her eyes, and my third shot got her in the eyes and forehead. I could see my cum dribbling out of her mouth as she slowed her hand, bringing me down slowly.

She spit the rest of my cum out of her mouth, and opened her mouth wide, letting the streaming water fill it. After spitting out the water, she looked up at me again and said "That didn't taste nearly as bad as I always thought it would. It's really not bad at all." She smiled up at me, with a sort of expectant look, and I instantly knew what she wanted.

I turned off the water and pushed open the glass shower door. I reached down, grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up, then walked her out the shower door. Laying her down on the fluffy bathroom rug, I spread her legs and began kissing up her leg, from the calf to the inside of her thigh. Her skin glistened with the moisture of the water from the shower, and I licked the water from her skin, moving ever so slowly towards her pussy.

As I kissed up her leg, I looked at her cunt. With just a little tuft of hair above, it was completely hairless. Sue had gone for a Brazilian wax before the vacation, not wanting any stray hairs peeking out from her bikini bottom. I marveled at the beauty of her pussy. The moist puffy lips on either side, the pink folds of her labia, the swollen area at the top where her clit was pushing against its hood as it engorged with blood. As I kissed my way up, she reached down and ran her fingertips across her clit. She placed the fingers of each hand on either side of her beautiful pussy and gently pulled her lips apart, giving me a view into the deeper folds of her cunt. I could see the drops of moisture gathering on the outside of her lips, and saw her viscous lubricating juice oozing inside her pink hole as she pulled her lips further apart. I could see right into her, and I moved my face to her fragrant mound and ran my tongue right into her hole, pushing my face against her pussy and wiggling my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

I pulled my tongue out and rammed it back in as I began to tongue-fuck her oozing cunt. She writhed as I gave her a good fucking, rubbing my nose against her clit as I ran my tongue in and out of her. She grabbed my head with both hands to stop me, and I looked up at her.

"I need something bigger in me," she said, looking me right in the eye.

"I can't, honey, I just came," I said

"I know, but I need something bigger in me. I need to come with my cunny filled." She smiled. "See that bottle of moisturizing cream on the counter?

I looked up and saw the soft plastic bottle, tapered at the top with a form-fitting cap. "Put that in me. It won't be the first time it's been in there."

I reached up and grabbed the bottle, bringing the tapered end to the pink opening of her cunt that was now literally throbbing. I watched as she kegeled her pussy muscles, her little hole opening just as bit with each contraction. With the soft plastic bottle poised right against her labia pointing right at her hole, I gave it a slight push. The cap disappeared into her hole, and I watched the entire bottle slide into her as I gently pushed it into the depths of her womanhood.

Sue groaned and I slowly pulled it back out, watching the slick sides appear as it came out sticky with her juices. When I had it almost all the way out, I pushed it back in slowly.

"God, that feels good", she said. "Fuck me with it. Start fucking me it. I want to come."

Still watching, I began running it in and out of her cunt. I saw her lips pull outward with each pull and watched it disappear again into her slick folds.

"Lick my clit," Sue moaned, "while you fuck me with the bottle."

I put my mouth down to her pussy, still running the plastic bottle in and out of her. She reached down and pulled back the hood from her clit, exposing the tiny pink bud. As I licked her little bud, flicking my tongue against it, licking it, sucking it, I continued to run the plastic bottle in and out of her vigorously with my right hand. I slid my left hand under her butt, found her crack and began running my index finger against her back door rosebud.

Sue was writhing and moaning now, thoroughly enjoying my ministrations to her hungry cunt. Still fucking her with the bottle, I slipped the tip of my index finger into her ass up to the first knuckle and started mini-fucking her back door as well.

I could feel that she wasn't going to hold out much longer. She was almost screaming by now, telling me to fuck her, to lick her and to make her cum. As I felt her start to orgasm, I pushed the bottle all the way in her and held it tight against her cervix while at the same time running my index finger the rest of the way up her ass. I continued to lick and suck her clit as she grabbed my head, pulling it tight against her as she unleashed a flood of juices against my face. She was rapidly expelling air from her lungs as she crashed through her orgasm. I lapped at the juices streaming from her, slowly pulling both my finger out of her ass and the bottle out of her cunt as she came down from the heights of her pleasure.

As she opened her eyes, I pulled the moisturizing cream bottle the rest of the way out of her cunt and held it in the air above her belly.

"Not the first time this has been in you, huh?"

"Yeah," she laughed. "When you're not around and I need a little, it's become my best little buddy." I smiled and raised my eyebrows. "It fits just perfect, and I like the way it's both soft but firm."

"I liked watching it go in and out of you. It was very, very sexy." I took it and ran it softly up and down her wet, swollen gash, careful to stay away from her hypersensitive clit.

"I know," she said. "Sometimes I use my hand mirror and watch it go in and out as I fuck myself with it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I had no idea my wife was this sexy! I knew she enjoyed our sex, but I had no idea she had all this in her. Fucking herself with a face-cream bottle and watching with a hand mirror? Wow. This vacation was turning into the best thing that ever happened.

We got up off the floor and got back in the shower to rinse off, then got dressed and left for our excursion.

As we walked toward the waiting bus, Sue leaned close and whispered to me, "Keep your eyes open for a couple we can invite for fun tonight."

I smiled as we set off on our adventure.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, and remember to vote! I welcome comments and email contact, and try to answer all emails.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Learning to Swap Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds