• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Party Ch. 04

The Party Ch. 04

Note: This story is the fourth episode in a series entitled "The Party". If you have not read the previous three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant hot wife humiliates her submissive cuckold husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly suggest you find something else to read.

It was after 1:00 am when Janet and I finally went to bed. Janet fell asleep immediately. I lay awake for another hour thinking about the incredible events of the evening and wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The next morning I woke just before 7:00. I was very aware that five hours wasn't enough sleep but I was just too excited to see what was going to happen next.

Janet was still sound asleep so I quietly found some clothes and slipped into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, shaved and got dressed. As soon as I was dressed I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee.

Once the coffee was brewing I went out to the curb and picked up the Sunday paper.

Once I got back into the kitchen I poured a cup of coffee and found the sports page. If we followed our usual Sunday morning routine Janet and I would read the rest of the paper together.

Spring training for major league baseball was in full swing and I'm a big fan so I had plenty to read about.

It was almost nine when I heard Janet get up and go into the bathroom. I poured a cup of coffee for her and set the rest of the Sunday paper in front of her chair.

My jaw dropped when Janet walked into the kitchen. She was gorgeous. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She was wearing a very short pair of cutoff jeans and a blouse loosely tied around her large breasts.

She walked up behind me, put her arms around my neck and kissed the top of my head. "Good morning slave. I'll take my breakfast in the dining room this morning. I'll miss reading the Sunday paper with you, but today I think our new relationship needs definition."

I followed my wife into the dining room. As she sat down at the head of the table she said, "I think the kitchen and your bedroom will be neutral territory. We need to have a place where we can just be together and love each other. In the rest of the house I will be your Mistress and you will be my slave. That situation is now permanent."

She stared at me. "Do you understand."

I looked at Janet. I was confused about her reference to my bedroom.

Janet noticed my confusion and immediately understood. "Oh yes cuckboy after breakfast you will be spending the rest of the morning moving all of your things to the guest bedroom. That will now be your bedroom. As mistress of the house the master bedroom is now going to become my personal boudoir." She smiled at me. "Cuckie, how can I possibly be expected to entertain my gentleman friends in a room cluttered with my chattel's personal belongings?"

A little thrill fluttered through me. Janet was serious. I really was going to be her slave. I politely bowed my head and said, "Yes Mistress Janet, I understand."

Janet smiled. "Very good cucky." She picked up the front page of the paper and started to read. The discussion was obviously over. After a moment she casually said, "I'll have French toast this morning and bring me some coffee." She didn't bother to look up from the paper.

I quickly went into the kitchen and brought Janet's full cup and a carafe of fresh hot coffee into the dining room. Janet ignored me as I set it down next to her. She was being aloof. Her attitude of disinterest was perfect.

When I walked back into the kitchen I realized that my tiny penis was sticking straight out. This was my wildest fantasy coming true.

I started making my wife's French toast. As I was dropping the egg soaked bread into the fry pan I heard Janet's voice. "Cuckie I would like some more coffee."

I stuck my head into the dining room and said, "Mistress Janet there is a full carafe right next to you."

I turned back into the kitchen. I was just taking a plate down from the cupboard when Janet burst though the kitchen door. She walked right up to me and slapped me hard across the face. "Get down on your knees!"

I fell to my knees. I was shaking with fear.

Janet towered over me like a Greek goddess staring down from Mount Olympus. "Robbie, I did not ask you for the location of the coffee." She pointed a finger in my face. "I want this to be perfectly clear. You are now my slave. I no longer do anything for myself. Your duty in life is to wait on me hand and foot. If you fail to satisfy my needs you will be punished and the punishment will be severe. Do you understand me!"

I looked up at Janet and obediently said, "Yes Mistress Janet. I understand."

Janet nodded her approval, reached down, gently picked me up, put her arms around my neck and gave me a hug. "This is what you want isn't it baby?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes Mistress Janet, Very very much."

She smiled. "Good, because it's most definitely what I want." She kissed my cheek and turned. As she walked to the kitchen door she said, "Come into the dining room and pour my coffee."

After I was done serving her breakfast, Janet made me stand by the kitchen door so I would be immediately available if she wanted anything. She deliberately ignored me as she ate her French toast and filled in the New York Times Crossword Puzzle by herself. This was incredibly disappointing for me. Our Sunday morning breakfast ritual was one of my favorite activities of the week.

I suspected that it was just as hard for Janet. I was certain that she loved doing the Sunday crossword with me every bit as much as I enjoyed doing it with her.

When she was almost done with her breakfast Janet looked up at me. After a moment she sighed. She seemed to sense my disappointment

Janet closed her eyes for a moment. She was obviously thinking. Finally she looked at me. "Robbie, I know this is hard for you. It's hard for me to. I love having Sunday breakfast with you." She took a deep breath. "Last night we agreed that we would no longer be equals. You are now my slave and I am now your Mistress. Robbie, you now belong to me. I own you. This is a life style that has fascinated both of us for a very long time."

I was a little surprised by Janet's admission that she'd also been fascinated by this life style.

She noticed my surprise and smiled. "Yes Robbie, your Internet web sites excite me just as much as they do you."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

Janet laughed. "Honey you're a submissive masochistic wimp and I'm a dominant sadistic bitch. We really are a perfect match."

After a brief moment Janet's expression became very serious. "Robbie for the next several weeks we're going to have to try to define our new roles. I have to learn how to become your arrogant superior and you have to learn how to become my humble servant."

She sighed. "Baby everything has a cost. Yes we may lose some of the things that we loved in our old relationship, but we both stand to gain so much. Robbie, I'm so excited about what were doing. You are to, aren't you?"

I nodded.

I did understand what Janet was doing. If we really were going to fully understand what life was going to be like as Mistress and slave, we had to establish our roles and live in them for a while. This would be the only way we could truly appreciate what our new life style was going to mean to us.

Janet smiled at me. "Once our new roles are well established, maybe we can find ways to occasionally step out of those roles so we can do some of the things we both enjoyed in our old relationship." She paused, "But it may be a while before that happens."

I looked at my wife. "Mistress Janet, may I have permission to speak?"

"Yes slave, go ahead."

"I understand what you are saying and I think you are being very wise."

Janet slowly shook her head. "Slave that was very well said. You are learning how to show proper respect. Now stand by the door while I finish my breakfast."

Janet ate the rest of her French toast. When she was finished she set her fork down, took her cloth napkin from her lap, set it on her plate and stood up. "Clear the dishes and clean the kitchen. Join me in the den when you're done with your chores."

After my wife disappeared through the dining room door I gathered up her dirty dishes and carried them to the kitchen. It took me about fifteen minutes to do my chores. As soon as I was done I joined Janet in the den.

Janet was sitting in a large stuffed chair reading a romance novel. When she heard me enter the room she set her book on the table next to her and looked up at me. "Fetch me the telephone. I'm going to call my boyfriend."

I obediently retrieved the telephone. When I handed it to Janet I was so nervous that my hands were shaking. The idea that my wife had a boyfriend was both exciting and scary for me.

As Janet took the telephone from me she pointed at the floor in front of her chair. "Kneel there and massage my feet while I talk to Jerome."

I got on my knees and looked up at my wife. Janet must have noticed the worried look on my face. She leaned over and patted my cheek. "Robbie honey, you don't ever have to worry about losing me to Jerome. You don't ever have to worry about losing me to any man. Baby you're the love of my life. When I play around with other guys it's just physical. You're the only man that has my heart. Always remember that, okay sweetheart?"

I nodded. I was on my knees. I didn't dare speak without permission.

She smiled at me. "Good, now listen to me. I plan to humiliate you and I am going to do it without mercy. I'm hoping both of us will get a big thrill out of it; but baby while I'm doing it please remember how much I love you. Robbie, we're both new at this."

She giggled. "The idea of embarrassing you has me so excited that the crotch of my panties is already soaking wet." She winked at me. "And I hope it's going to be just as exciting for you."

Janet shook her head. "But it also scares me a little. I love you. I don't really want to hurt you." She started to giggle again. "At least not very bad."

I grinned at her joke. She grinned back at me. "Sweetie what I'm trying to say is we might have to do some experimenting before we're both comfortable doing this."

She leaned over. "When I was looking at one of your Internet sites about dominant women I read that some couples use safe words. I want us to do that. If I start doing something that really bothers you, I want you to say wife and husband. If you say that to me, I'll immediately stop what I'm doing and we'll talk to each other as equals. Will you do that baby?"

I nodded, as I nodded I thought to myself that in our culture, most people would have said husband and wife; but not Janet. We both knew exactly who should be named first.

"What are the words you're going to say? You have my permission to speak."

"Wife and husband"

Janet grinned at me. "Very good, are you ready?"

I smiled. "Yes Mistress Janet, I am and I promise I'll try to not use those words unless I absolutely have to."

Janet patted my head. "That's a good boy. Now you may massage my feet while I talk to my boyfriend."

She picked up the telephone and started dialing. Suddenly she stopped and stared at me. There was a malevolent twinkle in her eyes. "Cucky go over to the desk. As soon as Jerome answers turn on the speaker phone. I want you to hear both ends of our conversation."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Party Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 661 milliseconds