• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • HomeComing

HomeComing

You have been away for two days on a business trip. Before you left, you gave me specific instructions about how to prepare for your return on Saturday morning. You instructed me to get out my favorite toys (a vibrator and a dildo) at least twice a day and slowly masturbate myself to the edge of orgasm, but under NO circumstances was I to finish.. the orgasms would have to wait for your arrival.

It's finally Saturday and I have performed my task for you this morning, making the fifth orgasm I have been denied in the last two days. I am still dripping moist from it, waiting for you to return.

I have no idea what time you will arrive this morning, so I am going around the house, getting some chores done. It is about 8:30 and I am at the sink in my short nightie and nothing else, washing the dishes from the two nights before.

I did not hear you come in, but suddenly, you are there behind me, slipping your hands around me from behind and into the hot, soapy water in the sink.

I sigh as you kiss my neck and feel your hard cock against my silk covered ass through your dress slacks.

You press yourself hard against me as you soak your hands for a moment in the hot water in the sink. You continue to kiss my neck and shoulders, alternately licking and lightly biting my skin as you go.

You tell me to raise my nightie and remove it. I do this, and you take your hands out of the water and cup my breasts with them. You gently pinch and fondle my nipples, making them even harder than before. Then you move your hands up and over my shoulders and then return them to the sink.

The water that you spread on my skin quickly cools and the evaporation makes me shiver. I push back against you, wanting to feel more of your warm body against mine. I reach up and run my fingers through your hair, pulling your head down so I can turn slightly and kiss you hotly.

You remove your hands from the sink again and press them flat against my shoulder blades. They are so warm, and it feels so wonderful as you slide them down my back to cup my ass with them.

I sigh again and moan softly as you massage my ass firmly. You press one hand on my back and tell me to bend over and spread my legs further apart.

With me in this position, you put your hand between my legs and slide one finger inside my moist pussy. I feel so weak in the knees as you fuck me this way, as I have been so worked up for the last two days that I can hardly keep from cumming right this minute. You whisper in my ear, asking me if I have been good and obeyed your instructions. I tell you that I have and beg you to let me cum now, right into your hand. You approve, and I immediately explode with orgasm, hardly able to stand as I finish. You tell me how pleased you are that I followed your instructions so well. I tell you how hard it was for me to resist cumming without you, because you know what a little slut I am, that I need to fuck and be fucked almost every day. When I finish, you guide me to turn around and lift me onto the counter next to the sink.

You stand between my legs and bend down to suck and lick my nipples, and I arch my back to offer them to you. I remove your shirt now and reach down to free your rock hard cock from its prison of clothing, eager to feel its weight in my hand and suck it as it throbs in my mouth.

You step back and kick your pants aside and I slide off the counter onto my knees in front of you.

Even though I am willing, you grab the back of my head and guide me toward your crotch. You slap your cock against my face, teasing me and yourself with the anticipation of the pending pleasure of me sucking your dick. Finally, you stop and press the head of it to my lips and I take you into my mouth eagerly, swirling my tongue around your head and shaft, making you gasp with lust as I take you deeply into my mouth and down my throat, letting you enter as far as you want to as you fuck my face, knowing that the pleasure it gives you is worth enduring the gag reflex. I feel you release my head and I abandon your cock in search of your balls, moistening them and taking them into my mouth to suck them firmly, pressing my face deeply into you, making you moan with ecstacy. Wanting to take you further, I ask you to come down and get on your hands and knees for me so I can rim you. You do as I ask, and I spread your ass cheeks. I take my time, gently biting your ass and licking my way to your delicate ass opening. You let me know you're enjoying this, and you shiver and gasp as I suddenly lick your asshole aggressively, making you moan louder than before and tell me that you are going to fuck me so hard, to reward me for my efforts on your ass.

When you can't take it anymore, you tell me to stop and you turn around and lie down on the rug in the kitchen, and to get on top of you.

I straddle you and lower myself onto your cock, moaning with the satisfaction of finally having you were I have wanted you so badly since our last session three days ago.

I begin to grind my juicy pussy up and down and around, squeezing my pussy muscles as I rise and relaxing them again as I stroke down again.

You tell me that you love to watch my tits bounce over you as I ride you faster and faster, rapidly approaching my second orgasm. I begin to pant openly now, tossing my head back and moaning loudly, telling you to fuck me harder because I am going to cum again. You stroke up as forcefully as you can and feel my pussy spasm strongly around your cock and release my juices as I cum for you again.

As my orgasm subsides, I lean over onto you, spent. You, of course, are not finished with me yet. You begin to move inside me again and my eyes roll back in my head. I am incoherent as you sit up a bit and roll us over so that I am under you now. I don't even know my name as you grab my ankles and hold them high in the air and start to stroke me again, taking pleasure in your ability to render me senseless with your cock in this way.

You stroke me harder and faster, going deeper as you approach your own orgasm now. I can feel your balls slapping against my ass as you pound my cunt with your angry member, not wanting it to end, but eager to feel yourself surrender to the helpless lust of cumming inside of me.

You lie down on top of me and I wrap my legs around your waist now, my hips rising to fuck you back as I quietly urge you to cum for me, to let me feel you fill me with your seed.

Finally, suddenly, I feel your body tense and quiver and I feel your throbbing cock finally explode inside me, giving me the satisfaction of completing your return home in the best possible way.

When we regain our composure, we retire to bed for the morning, as you are tired from your trip. We nap for a while, and I sleep soundly, waking at about noon to find myself still naked, and tightly bound to the bed at all four points and you watching me from the chair in the corner of the bedroom.. apparently, the homecoming you had planned is not over just yet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • HomeComing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds