• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Enjoys Labor Day

Jolene Enjoys Labor Day

12

A story about my wife and I...she likes to fuck, I like to watch...If you don't like this type of story, please don't read it. If you enjoy or have enjoyed this type of event please read on...thanks

*

Labor Day is always big around our house, we love to have a big pool party and invite friends and family over for a great day in the warm Southern California sun. Usually we have about 40 or so people filter in and out of the party, enjoying the bar-b-que, the pool and later in the evening the hot tub. This year the weather was great and everyone was having a fun time splashing in the pool and eating. If you have read our other adventures you might know that I love watching my sexy wife Jolene with other men, flirting, teasing, playing around, and having sex and just plain fucking. Jolene is a beautiful So Cal wife who loves to fuck and enjoys several of our friends on a semi-regular basis. Her Labor Day outfit started out with a short sun dress that revealed most of her long tan legs and leaving a couple of the upper buttons undone meant her large breasts were almost bulging from the top. Jolene looked tempting but not slutty, sexy but not nasty, she was looking good!

The party started about 2:00 PM and by 3:00 PM there were about 30 people or so, some splashing in the pool, others devouring the great food, some just sitting and visiting. Jolene was making sure everyone had something to eat or drink while I tended the bar-b-que. I watched my lovely wife making her way around the party and occasionally caught a glimpse of her teasing some of our male friends by bending over and showing them more of her nice tits. On one occasion I went into the kitchen for some more meat and found Jolene sitting on our friend Steve's lap as he sipped from the straw in her drink. Jolene gave me her sexy smile as she wiggled on Steve's lap, grinding her ass against his crotch in a playful way. I am sure Steve was enjoying my wife sitting on his lap, his grin gave him away.

Around 3:30 PM my wife came out of the house wearing her string bikini that leaves little to the imagination. By now most of the family had left, leaving mainly friends we had known for a while. Her firm tanned ass is highlighted by the high cuts on the bikini and the little material triangles of her top barely contain her fleshy tits. It was about this time our good friend Fred showed up with two young men in tow. Fred stopped where I was cooking, I asked him who the two young men were and he explained one was his nephew Joel and the other was Joel's friend Pete. Joel and Pete were both in the Marine Corp. stationed near us at Camp Pendleton. Fred explained his wife Cathy had gone out of town with her sister and they had left the nephew and his friend at Fred's house for the long weekend. They were both good looking guys and it wasn't long before my sexy wife had found her way to where we were talking. Playfully Fred picked up my wife and threatened to throw her in the pool unless she kissed him. Jolene punched him on the arm and told him to let her go. Fred let her go alright, right into the pool with a big splash. My wife's bikini became almost transparent as she climbed out of the pool; Joel's eyes were fixed on Jolene's wet tits and hard nipples as she reached for a towel. The four of us watched my wife dry off and run her hands over her body; she looked up at us and smiled as she dried her breasts before turning and walking away. My cock was hard watching my wife move around the party in her wet bikini, nipples erect and straining against the bikini material, still serving food and drinks to everyone.

After serving a round of drinks Jolene left and changed into a dry bathing suit, a loose fitting bikini top and a small tight string bikini bottom. Her nipples were still prominent; Jolene's ass was now cupped tightly by the suit, firm and high. The party continued on at full force until about 6:00 PM as people started leaving and giving their goodbyes. My wife and I spent about 20 minutes saying good bye to our friends and showing them to the door. The crowd was getting smaller all the time and we were now down to drinks and snacks. I had finished cooking and had cleaned up the grill before heading to the garage to put away the cooking utensils.

In the garage I found my wife sitting on Steve's lap again, visiting with Fred and his two young charges. Pete and Joel were sitting on the work bench across from Steve and my wife while Fred was sitting at an angle in a lawn chair. Jolene's top was loose enough that when she moved just right you could see her erect nipples from time to time. This was not lost on the two young men as they followed every move her tits made. My wife knew they were watching as she teased them with her naughty little smile and a glimmer in her eye. Fred and Steve have often shared sexual adventures with Jolene and me so it was no surprise to find them all together away from the party. My wife was sitting on Steve's lap with her legs spread just enough to make the material of her bikini bottom tight on her neatly trimmed pussy. I could see a damp spot on her bikini bottom, her pussy was wet, I knew she was horny and wanted to have some fun. By the way she was sitting I am sure some of the others had noticed her wet spot as well.

We joined the party again and by about 7:30 PM there were about a handful of people still left, a couple of women my wife knew from Church along with their husbands, our friend Fred, his two horny young men, our next door neighbors and maybe one or two others. Steve had said goodbye and gave us his regrets saying he might stop by later if he could break away from his other commitment. By 8:00 PM the only party goers left other than Fred and his crew was the neighbors and one of my friends from work. As it was getting dark the neighbors left and I said I was going to roll a joint my friend from work left, he had drank quite a bit and thought it was time to go. Jolene asked if we could help her clean up a little so she could join us in the hot tub and the two young men were on their feet and headed toward the kitchen. Fred went to make more drinks and get some pot from his truck. As my wife headed toward the house I moved up behind her and told her I was going to fuck her tonight as I took the sides of her bikini and pulled them a little higher on her hips, the back of the bikini sliding upward on her ass and the front of her bikini defining her great pussy.

Jolene turned to me and slid her tongue in my mouth as she moved her hand to my crotch, grabbing my semi-erect cock and pulling on it the best she could. I looked over her shoulder and saw Joel standing several feet from us in the doorway, staring directly at us as we kissed. With Joel watching I took my left hand and pulled the string of her bikini top letting the knot come undone , the strings falling to her sides. My wife asked what I was doing and I told her we had an observer who seemed very interested and I wanted her to give him a quick flash of her lovely breasts. Jolene pushed away from me acting like she was getting mad, spinning on her heels, and in the process her bikini top fell away revealing her large tits to Joel and now his friend Pete who had joined him. My wife playfully blushed while taking her time attempting to cover herself up and tie her bikini back in place. I knew the two young Marines had just got an eyeful of my wife's large nipples and firm tits.

While we picked up trash, dirty dishes and such my wife's bikini top, now loosely tied, continued to reveal her womanly charms to the four of us horny men. Pete and Joel were almost tripping over each other as they followed my wife around like puppy dogs, doing whatever she asked of them. Fred had returned and while my wife and her admirers finished the dishes we sat on the patio and lit a joint. It wasn't long before my wife joined us; Joel and Pete were finishing drying the dishes. Jolene sat between Fred and me, taking the joint as we passed it back and forth. When Jolene smokes pot she gets very horny and I was anxious to see where this was going. As we finished the joint Joel and Pete joined us at the patio table with beers for all of us. I know I was getting pretty wasted, Fred looked like he was doing fine, and the two young men were focused on my wife who was now feeling pretty good herself. Jolene asked them if they had wives or girlfriends, Joel said no but Pete indicated he was recently married but had not been with his wife for several weeks. I looked up at my wife who was now standing, bending over the table lighting a candle, she had that come fuck me look in her eyes as she smiled and looked at me, her breasts were barely covered by her loose bikini, her right nipple clearly visible to all of us at the table.

I knew we needed to speed things up, my wife wanted to fuck and I wanted to watch. Rising from my chair I asked Jolene to get us some towels as I opened the hot tub cover. All eyes were on my wife as she moved around the table to get the towels from the house. Jolene disappeared into the house with four sets of eyes watching her hips sway from side to side. Joel and Pete indicated they did not have suits with them, only the shorts they had on. Fred who was helping me with the hot tub cover stopped and dropped his shorts to floor and climbed in the hot tub, turning to his nephew and telling him this was California! I just about pissed my pants laughing as Pete and Joel looked like ghosts watching Fred climb in the hot tub. I was next, shedding my shorts before joining my friend in the hot tub. Joel and Pete looked at each other, then toward the house and then toward me. Looking at Joel I said don't worry about it, that when the jets were on you couldn't see anyway, besides my wife had seen many men naked before...and hell this is California!

While still looking at the house the two young Marines dropped their shorts, slid out of their shirts and just about dived in the hot tub to avoid being caught. We had each claimed a corner; I chose the seat with the best view of the other corners. Fred had taken the seat diagonal from me, the one just made for fucking. This left Joel and Pete facing each other in the two remaining corner seats. It was now dark outside and the patio lights came on, Jolene had turned them on from the bedroom. The stereo came on next with our favorite smooth jazz station. From where I sat I could see the lights dimming in the living room and watched as my wife stepped from the house, wearing her small white Brazilian thong bikini. Jolene's freshly trimmed blonde pussy was hardly covered by the thin white transparent strip of material. As she walked toward us only her erect brown nipples were covered, most of her large breasts uncovered and resting lightly on the stack of towels, slightly bouncing with each step.

Stepping up to the edge of the hot tub Jolene turned the lights on and laughed saying she was surprised to see four naked men in her hot tub and she wasn't sure she should jump in. I asked her if she could get us another drink and we would turn on the jets to cover ourselves. My wife turned, her fine firm ass uncovered as only a thin white line ran up the crack of her fuckable ass and met the thin white waistband riding on her hips. My cock was hard, I was pretty sure the other's were as well as with each sway of my wife's hips a small quiver shook each of her ass cheeks. Turning on the jets brought us back to reality; both young men were embarrassed to be watching my wife's long legs and fine ass as she moved to the kitchen door. I smiled at Fred and asked him if he enjoyed the view. Fred said his cock was hard waiting for the return trip, hell yes he had enjoyed the view. Pete looked at me then at Fred, and again back at me, we were both laughing. Joel was staring toward the kitchen door as my wife made her way back to the patio with five long neck beers in her hands. Of course it was hard to count the beers as my wife's nearly naked tits moved with each step.

My wife made a point of moving around the edge of the hot tub trying to look through the jets as she handed us our beers. As she climbed over the edge, I helped her slide into the hot tub and onto my lap. Her ass slid down my stomach and came to rest on my hard cock, pushing it between my legs. Jolene smiled at the three men then turned and kissed me, turning sideways on my lap. We exchanged a long kiss, my cock getting harder and my hands pulling my wife toward me. As we kissed I slid the strings of her bikini top off her shoulders and untied them. Leaving the bikini top float into the hot tub we continued kissing, my wife's arms around my neck as I fondled her swelled breasts. We broke our kiss as Pete made a surprised sound while flinging Jolene's bikini top in the air and jumping straight up on his legs. Evidently the bikini top had floated onto Pete's chest and startled him, he had jumped up but was now standing in front of my wife out of the water with a very hard cock. Pete was staring at me as I fondled my wife's breast, Jolene was staring at Pete's hard cock and the other two were laughing their heads off.

Pete immediately sat down and tried not to look at my wife or me. I whispered in my wife's ear that Fred probably could use some help with his cock as I gently nudged her toward him. I knew Jolene was ready to have some fun and watched as she stood up in the spa, water running down her chest and falling from her nipples. All eyes were on my wife as she wrung her hair and shook her body, her shiny wet breasts swaying from side to side in the patio light. My fist was around my cock as Jolene smiled at the other three men asking if they enjoyed the view before stepping toward Fred, turning and sitting on his lap. Joel was about out of the hot tub watching my wife on his uncle's lap as she slid her hands around his neck lowering to give him a very naughty kiss. I watched as my wife slid her tongue into Fred's mouth as they met each other, his hands finding her breasts, pinching her nipples. Both Pete and Joel were transfixed as Fred caressed my wife's breasts and kissed her like she was his wife. If they only knew that it was Jolene who loved this so much they would have known what to expect next.

Jolene and Fred were still kissing as Fred's hand came up from under the water and tossed my wife's G-string at Pete who was frozen in time. The G-string hit Pete in the face, he knew what they were but he didn't know what to do with them. Pete looked at me with terror in his eyes while holding them in his hands. I took them from him and tossed them in the same direction he had thrown Jolene's top before turning back to watch Fred and my wife. Jolene had now turned and was straddling Fred's legs; her head was thrown back as he was sucking on her right nipple. My wife floated backward toward the center of the spa, her nipples standing tall on her exposed breasts. Fred was holding her by the ankles, her legs spread and her wet pussy just bobbing in and out of the steamy water. Kicking her legs free from Fred's grip Jolene moved to Pete's corner and slid up on his lap, taking his cheeks in her hands and bringing their mouths together. Pete was eager and began quickly groping my wife's chest, squeezing her tits and rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. I watched as his hands disappeared below the water and knew he was finger fucking my wife while they were still locked together in their embrace. My wife was on fire as she tossed her hair back and forth cumming on Pete's fingers while the rest of us watched. Jolene was facing forward and slowly stood in the steam and bubbles of the hot tub.

Jolene stood on weak legs and turned toward Joel, reaching her arms out to him as she moved across the hot tub. Water was running down her body, her nipples hard and jutting out as she took Joel by the hand and pulled him up to her. We had seen Pete's cock, it was as average as mine and Fred's, but when Joel stepped from the seat and embraced my wife he was sporting a hard cock that had to be ten inches long and as thick as Jolene's wrist. My wife's hands went straight to his cock as he took her in his arms and began assaulting her mouth with his. My hand was involuntarily stroking my own hard cock as I watched my wife's little hands stroking Joel's piece of meat. Jolene pushed Joel back against the edge of the hot tub where he could sit down. My wife slid on her knees in front of Fred's nephew and began sucking on the head of his giant dick like it was a lollipop. Her tongue was swirling around the head as both hands lovingly stroked up and down the shaft. As my wife's mouth began taking more of this young man's dick she moved one hand down to fondle Joel's balls, the other hand still stroking his hard cock. I watched in awe as my wife took more and more of his meat until she had almost all of it engulfed in her mouth, one hand was still on Joel's balls but the other hand had found its way to his ass. Jolene slipped a finger into Joel's ass, he was in no position to object and when my wife began grinding the finger in his ass he erupted into her mouth. His young hands had my wife by the back of her head, holding her by the hair as he fucked her face. Jolene took as much of his cum as she could, pulling away as he continued spurting. This was raw youth as his long cock shot cum over my wife's face and down her neck, running over her breasts.

Jolene fell back into the hot tub, her face and chest covered with Joel's cum. Pete was standing jerking his cock as he watched his friend face fuck my wife. As Jolene lay stretched out in the water Pete began shooting, some of his cum landing on her face, the rest just shooting into the hot tub. My wife was floating in front of us, her tits covered in cum and that sexy smile on her face as she rubbed the cum over her body. Jolene stood and stepped out of the hot tub, telling us she would be back, she wanted to clean up a little. Joel didn't know what to say or what to do and Pete had sunk back into the water and was avoiding eye contact. Fred began laughing and clearly stated loud enough for the two young men to hear 'Bernie, your wife sure loves to fuck!" Both Pete and Joel turned to look at me as I stood, my hard cock standing tall in front of me and answered "Jolene loves to fuck and I love to watch. " Turning to Joel I asked him if he enjoyed my wife's blow job to which he shakily responded yes. I stepped out of the hot tub and went for more beers in the kitchen leaving Fred, his nephew and Pete to talk.

When I got back with the beers Pete asked if it was true that Fred had made love with my wife before. I laughed and said not only had Fred made love to my wife he had fucked her also, many times. I went on to explain I had pictures of Fred fucking Jolene and also of Fred and his wife Cathy fucking my wife. Joel's eyes were as big as saucers as he asked his uncle if it was true Cathy had sex with other women. This was getting pretty funny and I listened as Fred explained to his nephew that Cathy had only had sex with my wife but that it was ok if she wanted to have sex with other women or other men. Before he could stop himself Joel asked his uncle if he thought Cathy would have sex with him, he had fantasized many times about fucking her. I was about to bust a gut listening to Fred tell his nephew that his wife was fair game if Joel thought he could get her in the sack. Just as Pete chimed in that he wanted to be in the action too my wife stepped into the French doors of the bedroom, caught in the patio light, asking what we were laughing about.

There stood my wife in the light of the bedroom doorway wearing a short sheer black negligee that stopped just short of her exposed pussy. Jolene was wearing a pair of high heeled slippers and was leaning against the door frame with her legs slightly parted, he pussy on public display. The negligee hung from her erect nipples and was loosely tied across her large tits. As Jolene took another drag on her cigarette she let one hand slide down her body and brush her pussy, lingering long enough to be sure the four of us men were watching her. Slowly blowing the smoke toward the hot tub my wife asked if we were going to stay in there all night or if someone would make her a drink. My wife's fingers were lightly playing with her pussy lips, small circles around her clit as they scrambled out of the hot tub. Pete went over the side and about fell on his ass, bruising his ego but getting a big laugh out of all of us. There we stood, four men with four hard cocks, dripping wet from the hot tub, staring at my wife like dogs in heat. Joel volunteered to get my wife a drink as we grabbed anything we could to dry ourselves. Before Joel could get a few steps from the table my wife, slowly expelling another cloud of light smoke, told him to stay where he was, that Fred and I could get her a drink while Pete and Joel helped her put down the bed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Enjoys Labor Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds