• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Obligations

Family Obligations

My name is Amanda. I had just turned 18 and looking forward to moving out of my family's house and going away to college. I am 5'5" tall with firm, B cup breasts, shapely legs and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

I come from a large, close-knit family with two brothers and one sister. Living nearby were several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, etc. As you can imagine, our family get-togethers were usually a mob scene. Maybe it was stifling to have so many family members nearby but everyone supportive. Most of the family were blue -collar people but very successful in their own right. I am certain if you asked most of them, they would tell you they received lots of help from the family in starting up various construction, trucking and retail companies.

I had just graduated from high school and was looking forward to one last summer with the family before I began the next chapter in my life, attending college. I looked forward to making new friends and yes, about all the boys I would meet.

It was a chore convincing my parents to let me move away from our hometown and strike out on my own. None of my older sisters had been allowed to move away from home to attend college but I was much more persistent .My parents had always been protective and the rest of the family was also concerned that little Mandy, as they called me, was leaving the fold. Finally, I threw a big fit and after much screaming and yelling, my parents relented and permission was reluctantly granted to let me go.

One day in early summer, Dad came into my room and wanted to speak to me. "Hey Mandy, how is my little girl?"

He looked at me with that easy-going smile of his and sat down on the bed next to me. He told me the family was going to have a get together at the cabin near Lake Rogers, which was about 50 miles from our house. I had spent many summer days there and was excited about one more week there before my new life began.

"Mandy, I was wondering if you could help me get the cabin ready. It is going to need a good cleaning, you know, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, fresh linen on the beds. I 'll do some repairs to the roof, clean the gutters and help you with whatever else needs to be done, ok?"

I beamed a wide smile and said, "Sure Daddy, I would be happy to help. When do you want to go?"

We decided to go the very next day and get it out of the way. He told me to pack a few things because we would probably spend the night before returning home.

The next morning, my dad and I ware on the highway, about twenty miles away from the cabin. He put his hand on my knee and told me how excited he was to spend some time with me because he was really going to miss me. I felt an electric feeling as his hand touched my knee and kept contact for a second longer than expected. He didn't say much more until we pulled up the driveway to the cabin. I noticed two pick up trucks already there. "Oh, I thought it was only going to be us, daddy"

"Uncle Rick and Grandpa are here for the day to help us. I thought it would be easier for you if we had some extra help and I think I am going to need Rick's help on the roof."

I didn't think anything of it, only that I was not expecting anyone else but Dad's explanation made sense and I grabbed my overnight bag and walked into the house.

As I walked in, Uncle Rick and Grandpa greeted me. Both walked over to me and each in turn gave me a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Well, little lady, we have a full day in front of us, times a wasting" Grandpa said.

I told them I was ready to get going just as soon as I dropped my overnight bag in my room. Uncle Rick told me which room would be mine and led the way. As I walked in the room, I noticed the bed was already made, with sheets, pillowcases and a bedspread already in place. That was funny, I thought none of this had been done and that was why I was there today.

As I turned around to ask Uncle Rick what was going on, I felt both my arms being grabbed from behind and a gag shoved in my mouth. I gasped and screamed but the gag muffled the sound. Our cabin was miles away from the nearest neighbors so I could scream all I wanted and no one would ever hear me.

My wrists had cuffs attached by Velcro and some kind of fastener that hooked both writs together so my hands were restrained behind me. A feeling of panic hit me. Why was this happening to me?

A hand spun me around and there was my dad. "Just calm down, Mandy, honey, no one is going to hurt you. This is for your own good, baby girl, believe me".

I was in complete disbelief about what was happening to me and I struggled against the wrist restraints. Dad grabbed my upper arm and pushed me over to the bed and shoved me down. I landed on my belly but soon I felt more hands rolling me over. The weight of my body pressing down on my wrists hurt a little but soon Uncle Rick undid the Velcro cuffs. I had no chance to escape because Grandpa had walked around to the other side of the bed. Both of my wrists were pulled over my head and buckled to straps on the bedposts. Then ankle cuffs were attached to the posts at the foot of the bed and I was spread-eagled with the gag still in my mouth. The room was filled with my muffled protests.

All three men stood menacingly over me and dad spoke, " Now just calm down and relax. Just rest for a little while and this will all make sense very soon. Now just try and take a little nap. Won't you do that for me, baby? You need to calm down because you cannot get away. This is going to be your home for a long time."

He bent over and gave me a kiss on the forehead and cheek but he didn't stop there. He kissed me gently on the neck, which repulsed and excited me at the same time.

"Here, let me make you more comfortable," Dad said. As he pulled the zipper down on my jeans, Grandpa unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it back to reveal my powder blue bra. I was so excited and frightened, the points of my titties poked through the fabric.

Uncle Rick said, "Wow! What a beautiful little girl we have here. This just proves we make the right decision. We got to her just in time to save her."

I had no idea what he meant and I am not sure I wanted to know.

Grandpa stroked my bare tummy and touched his hand to my neck and ear, which made my skin crawl but I was powerless to stop it. With that, they all left the room but kept the door open. I was in a state of shock and I could tried not to think about what was coming next.

I lay there, restrained, for what seemed like an hour but I have no idea how long it was. Finally, Dad returned alone and sat down on the bed. His left hand gently stroked my left leg which made me quiver with sensation. I could see he was pleased with my reaction and he smiled warmly.

"I am going to remove your gag. If I do, promise not to scream, baby, ok? Promise daddy? No one can hear you anyway."

He lifted up my head and reached around the undid the gag and I could not help but give a loud yelp, "Daddy!!! Why? Pleassseee, Daddy, let me go. Please tell me that I did wrong. I promise to be a good girl."

He patted my tummy and smiled, "Mandy, I will explain everything to you if you promise to calm down and be obedient to your daddy. Can you do that?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Baby, you are part of a very large and successful family. Our strength is based on keeping together and supporting each other. Everyday, families fall apart by letting go of their members. Your insistence on leaving home to go to college upset the order and smooth running of our family. You are a very smart and competent young lady and we and those are the qualities that serve our family well.. Honey, we all have family obligations, including you. Sometimes you just have to put aside your selfish desires for the greater good.

Just before you graduated high school there was a meeting of key family members and it was decided to keep you with us, regardless of what you wanted. You will be kept here while Uncle Rick, Grandpa and I train you to be a submissive and obedient little girl who fulfills her destiny within this family."

"Daddy, no! I want to go to college, you promised me! You promised me!"

"Calm down, dear. I told you not to get excited or the gag goes back on, understand? You have no choice in the matter. The decision has been made for you. You have no control over your life from now on, I assure you. Now, do not speak a single word until I give you permission, understand?"

I nodded yes and began to cry a little. Dad stood up and went to the foot of the bed and undid the ankle restraints. I was instructed to remain calm and not move. He removed both restraints and grabbed the top of my jeans and pulled them off. My panties were pulled down in the process, revealing my shaved pubis, which was glistening with sweat and lubrication juices from all the excitement.

Once my jeans were off, he put the cuffs back on my ankles and made no effort to put my panties back in place. He then kissed my tummy and rubbed his hands on my inner thighs. I began to shudder from having my own dad touch me in that way. The sensation made me hot and made my juices flow even more.

He took out a utility knife cut through the straps of the thong. He then pulled the fabric off of me and I was completely open and vulnerable. My bra was removed next and my dark, round mounds were open to my dad's inspection. He bent over and suckled first one nipple, then the next. I moaned in delight, against my will. My back arched which rose up my pubic mound, as if to present itself to my father.

Dad twirled a nipple between his fingers as he bent his head down to my vulnerable, wet pussy. I felt an electric sensation as his tongue ran along the outer lips, up to the hood of my clit and back again. He kept it up for a few minutes and I realized that my body was rocking up and down in rhythm to my father's tongue strokes.

Then he kissed my legs, concentrating on my well-shaped knees.

"Darling Amanda, you are so beautiful. I can never let you go. You belong to this family, darling baby girl. You will do exactly as you are ordered. If you disobey, you will be punished in a very painful way. Over the next several weeks, you will learn how to behave and what is expected of you. You have no free will, the will of the family rules you now." I began to protest but the stern look he shot me made me think the better of saying anything. I would have to bide my time. Soon after, Grandpa and Uncle Rick into the room. Dad stood next to me while Grandpa and Uncle Rick stood at the foot of the bed.

Now it was Grandpa's turn to speak, " Darling Mandy, this family could never bear to part with you. You are such an important part us. Listen very closely to what I am about to say, because it is extremely important. You will obey the three men in this room completely. Regardless of what it is, you will do precisely what we order you to do without hesitation.

"First of all, we are here to get you pregnant. Bearing children should end any thoughts you have of running away to college. The three of us will spend the next several weeks impregnating you. "

I could not contain myself. Three of my closest relatives were going to have incest sex with me and impregnate me. I yelled in protest but the only response I got was a patronizing look from all three of my captors.

Dad walked over and closed the bedroom door and the three of them began to undress. I tried to avert my eyes but I saw them pull off their shirts and begin to pull down their pants. Dad and Uncle Rick were in decent condition but Grandpa had a paunch and I could see his old and wrinkled body that still had muscular arms.

They were all nude now and I could see three erect penises all eager to invade my fertile, unprotected womb. Daddy undid the arm restraints so now I was completely free but I doubted I could escape from the three nude men in front of me. Besides, where could I go? I had no car keys and the nearest neighbors were miles away and I was naked. I had no choice but to submit.

Dad kneeled on the bed before me. Being my father, I guess he had first crack at me. He pinned my arms down with his strong hands and I felt his warm breath on my face as he kissed my lips. He then stuck his tongue in my mouth and rolled it around, which aroused me against my will.

He ran his tongue up and down my neck, which made my back arch up to lift my pubic mound, as if in offering, to my father. He next suckled my pounding breasts. The nipples, which were already erect, stood out even more and his saliva cooled when he took his mouth off of them. I felt my pussy juices flowing harder and harder now. I tried to turn my heard away and turn over but he always overpowered me.

Next, he ran his tongue down my belly and all the way to the top of my clit, which ignited a hot, almost electric response that raced through my vagina. I was no longer in control of my body or my future. Knowing that I now existed for the pleasure of these three men consumed me with a strange and horrible feeling of fear and pleasure.

My daddy spread my legs far apart and got between them. He knelt before me with his hot and throbbing erection just a few inches from my head. I knew my destiny resided in that penis and its contents of hot, potent seed.

He put the head right on my outer lips, which were now red and engorged with blood. I let out a mild gasp as he put it in a little farther.

"That's right, baby. Daddy is going to come into you and get you pregnant. You be a good little girl and take daddy's seed."

"Daddy, no, please, no" I said, helplessly.

" I must. This is the most important moment in your life, darling girl."

Before I could protest, he jammed his rock hard cock all the way in, which broke my hymen and made me shriek in pain. He began humping me harder and harder and I yelled every time he jammed it up my pussy. My juices were thankfully flowing now, to ease the friction. He pounded harder now, kissing my swollen titties as he went. This was about his pleasure now, not mine

"Come on baby, fuck me hard. Come on. Work that pussy, little girl. Here it comes, baby. Take my seed, little girl. Come on."

I felt him on the verge of ejaculating.. He heaved again and with an "Oh god, baby, here it comes." I felt his hot semen pulse through my vagina deep into my womb. Pulse after pulse of hot seed shot into my loins. A few more thrusts and he was done, for now, anyway. He kissed my lips and ran his tongue all over my face and titties. He collapsed on top of me and lay there for several minutes, I guess to make sure all the cum stayed in me.

Finally, he rolled off me and gave me one last quick kiss on the cheek. He got off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean off. I was hoping they would let me rest now but I saw Grandpa moving towards me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Obligations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds