• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 05

My Own Heaven Ch. 05

12

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters. If I don't hear from you, I don't know if I should continue my story. Also, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I woke up in Keith's big empty bed. I heard the shower turn on so I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I could see Keith in the shower as the steam was just starting to rise. I opened the shower door and climbed into the huge stall shower. As he looked over his shoulder to see what the movement was behind him, I moved up to his back, rested my head between his shoulders blades and wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Good morning, Kitten," he said.

"Good morning," I responded, kissing him where my head had just been and sliding my hands down to grab his soft but still formidable cock in my hands.

He grabbed my hands, spun around, and pulled me to his chest holding me against him. What could I do? I wriggled my soft wet body against his hard wet body and some of his soft parts started to get hard.

"Good lord, Heather," he said laughing and putting a little bit of distance between our bodies, "You ARE the near occasion of sin."

"Why, thank you, sir." I giggled.

We started washing each other and he said, "How are you this morning? Are you alright?"

"I'm great," I said, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, I thought after the ice last night..."

"Keith," I said, pulling his soapy body against mine and hugging him, "I'm fine and last night was incredible. It was terrible and wonderful at the same time. My pussy and my ass were so cold but at the same time, I wished you would have added even more ice to see how much you could make me take. I have my safe word now, and I didn't even think of using it."

"But when you started pleading with me to stop..."

Before he could finish, I interrupted him. "You have no idea how much it excites me to beg you for mercy and for you to keep doing things to me. It's like making a fantasy come true; the tortured spy, the captured princess, whatever. I want you to do those things to me. If I ask you to do it, if I know what's going to happen, it spoils the fantasy. I want you to promise you will stop worrying about me, and do your worst...or best."

He hugged me to him and kissed the top of my wet head and said, "Okay, I promise."

We finished our shower, went into the bedroom and started to get dressed. I looked in the closet and there were some additions to the clothes that were there before; clothes that were more appropriate for wearing to work. I turned to Keith, still naked, and put my hands on my hips and said, "You knew you were going to keep me here last night, didn't you. When did you have time to get clothes for me to wear to work?"

"I have to confess. I knew Monday night when you wore that skimpy little outfit at your apartment that you were not getting out of here last night." He said coyly. "I had the clothes in another closet; I didn't want to overwhelm you that first night. If it's any consolation, the underwear is still the skimpiest I could find."

I blushed and fired back, "But we'll be at work, you won't be able to see the underwear."

"Maybe not today," he said with a note of foreboding, "but, on Monday, when the executive wing is done and no one can just walk in..." He let his words hang in the air.

"You wouldn't." I said feigning shock and indignation.

"I would. And I will. And you'll love it and beg for more." he promised.

"You're right." I said giving in. "I am the near occasion of sin." We both laughed and finished getting dressed.

We made a quick light breakfast with lots of coffee and headed for work. When we got to work, Keith pulled the car into the parking lot and parked. "Keith," I said in a panic, "Everyone will see us getting here together. I thought we agreed to keep us a secret, at least for now."

"I have everything under control." he said. "I told you I would take care of it, and I will."

He walked to the back of the car, opened the trunk, and pulled out books of color samples, wallpaper samples and god knows what other kinds of samples. He handed one to me and we walked to the building. As we walked in the doors with a few other people he said, "We have to pick the colors today if we expect to have the work to be done by Monday. They have to finish painting before the rugs go in and the rugs need to go in before they can deliver the furniture."

Everyone was so busy looking at what we were carrying and what Keith was saying that they paid no attention to the fact that we arrived together. They all felt there were privy to some top level secret -- we need to pick colors -- and that overrode any other thought in their head. He was a genius.

I was busy all day and so was Keith. I narrowed the list of candidates for my job to two and Phil made arrangements to interview them and make a choice. One of them would start on Monday.

I spent the afternoon really picking colors, furniture, rugs and decorations for the offices with the decorator. Phil came by and said that the office equipment, computers printers and stuff like that was already ordered and would be delivered on Monday.

Keith called me at the reception desk late in the afternoon and said that he was going to be working late for the next couple of nights but he wanted me to go with him to lunch tomorrow and spend the weekend with him. Of course, I was disappointed that we would only see each other briefly at work for the next couple of days but we would have lunch together tomorrow and the whole weekend together. I hoped I was ready for that.

Keith was disappointed, too, but said that once I was his Personal Assistant, I could schedule him more time to spend with me. I told him he could bet on it.

Lunch was good, the conversation was better, and being with Keith was the best. We talked about how fast things were coming along on the executive offices. They were going to work over the weekend to get everything done and then on Monday, the furniture and office equipment would be delivered and installed. I couldn't wait.

Also, the new receptionist, Rhonda was starting on Monday. She's in her thirties and has a lot of experience with our type of phone system and our computer programs so her transition should be fast and painless.

We talked about us, too. He hated being away from me as much as I hated being away from him. At this point he had nothing special planned for the weekend, he was just happy we could be together. He said he would pick me up at six on Friday and we went back to the office.

**********

Friday finally came. We saw each other a few times briefly at work but we were both so busy we barley had time to say "Hi" to each other. At the end of the day, I went to my apartment and got a few things together to take to Keith's house.

He got to my apartment right on time. I opened the door and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me soft and deep. "I really missed you." he whispered, holding me.

I would have been content to stand there with his arms around me for the whole weekend, but after a few seconds he loosened his hold on me, wrapped his arm around my waist and started for the door. "Oh, wait!" I said and ran and picked up my bag with the things I got together earlier.

Keith looked at the bag. "Girl stuff." I giggled. He took the bag and carried it out to the car and we went to his house.

He said that he was going to make barbequed chicken and he had potato salad, coleslaw and stuff like that to go with it. I thought that was great idea. We were going to have to eat inside though because by the time the chicken was done, it would be starting to get dark and the flying insects would be out. He said that he was getting the wood deck and the pool all enclosed in screen so we could use the deck and pool at night.

Keith barbequed and I got everything ready in the kitchen; I even made margaritas -- from a mix 'cause I'm no bartender. It was like a picnic, but inside.

After we finished our picnic, we went into the living room and Keith put on the television and we snuggled up on the couch. He said that there were some things that we needed to talk about. I really didn't want to talk; I had a more physical activity I was interested in. He said that that will come later but he needed to tell me some things. So, I snuggled a little closer and listened.

"First of all," he said. "Phil knows about us."

"Well, Phil has been your friend for a long time, I expected you to tell him sooner or later." I said not really surprised.

"No," he said, "Phil knows all about our relationship. He knows about the kinds of things we do and that we enjoy doing it."

I sat up and looked at Keith. I wasn't mad, but I was surprised.

"You see," he continued, "Phil and I and a few other people, who all enjoy this kind of a relationship get together occasionally."

"Are all of these guys involved in a relationship like ours?" I asked. "I mean they all have a relationship with women who are submissive?"

"Mostly, they are couples but in each relationship, the women are submissive. There a few single guys who join us on rare occasions, but mostly its couples. We rarely meet as couples, usually its a few guys and one of the girls. All the girls are submissive to varying degrees, and one of the guys brings his wife or girlfriend for all of us to enjoy and he decides before we meet how far we can go with her and what he would like to see done to her." he said.

"Keeping the group small" he explained, "Reduces problems with keeping our activities private. Discretion is rule number one. What goes on at one of our gatherings never goes beyond that gathering. The members treat the submissive with the greatest courtesy and respect when we're not at a gathering."

"Is it always one girl and a group of men?" I was getting interested in this little "club".

"Usually," he explained, "But if more than one submissive is going to be there, everyone involved knows before the gathering and agrees to what is to go on."

"And you never had a problem with a member going too far?"

"Most of the members are businessmen who are doing very, very well. They don't want problems that could affect their families or their livelihoods." he said pulling me close. "We had a minor problem once, with one member who was never invited back. He objected and he is no longer in business and has moved to another state. It is amazing the influence a group of business men can have. We don't tolerate a lack of respect for other member's property."

"So, why are you telling me this now?" I said, asking the million dollar question.

"Tomorrow night, I have invited five of the members over for a poker game and I would like to introduce you as my submissive." he said.

"What would I have to do?" I asked a little apprehensive.

"What I tell you to do. You will be our hostess, to start. I like the poker game setting because I can control how far things go. You will be exhibited, teased, touched, and humiliated at the very least. More than that I will decide as I see how the evening goes. You can use you safe word, if you feel the need." he explained.

I wasn't thinking about my safe word; I was wondering how far Keith would make me go. "Wouldn't you loose respect for me if those men did things to me?" I nervously asked.

"How could I loose respect for you when the things you do are things I MAKE you do? You would be doing it for me. To please me; because you belong to me; to show the other men what a good submissive I have. It would make me proud. And, I am sure you will have a good time; at least when you look back on it." He said with a smile.

I wasn't sure about what I was getting into, but I trusted Keith. The thought of Keith making me do things with other people around excited me. After all, we talked about this and I told him I wanted him to do anything he wanted to do to me. Now was my chance to experience what I have fantasized about; so I said, "I would love to be the hostess at your poker game and I will do as I am told."

He pulled me close and ran his hand down my cheek and smiled that smile. "By the end of the night," he whispered, "You will be one very happy little sub."

We went to the bedroom and we talked some more about the other couples in the group. I had talked to three of the men on the phone when they called the office since they do business with Keith; the others I had heard of either from work or their names had come up in the newspapers, usually the business or society pages. When I found out more about them, I was more comfortable about Keith's poker game.

We teased each other while we talked and he made me strip naked before he would let me get in bed. I told him it wasn't fair because he was dressed and I was naked as the day I was born. He said that I was right, it wasn't fair; but he made me do it anyway.

He pulled me into bed and used all he had learned about my body, all the sensitive places, and used them to drive me crazy until I begged him to fuck me. I told him I would do anything he told me to do at the poker game if he would please, please fuck me.

He pushed me onto my back and held my wrists above my head. He climbed on top of me and forced my legs apart placing his body between them. He rubbed his hard cock along the lips of my dripping hairless pussy and every fifth or sixth time he would make his cock rub against my clit. I was writhing and squirming under Keith while he was kissing me and gently nibbling on my neck and behind my ear and his cock kept tormenting me.

He whispered, "Tell me what you will do tomorrow and ask me nicely for what you want."

I was frantic. I was out of control. I needed his cock so bad I was burning up. The itch between my legs was like a constant electrical tingle. Only Keith could get me to this point and I loved him for it. "Your friends can do anything you want them to do to me." I whimpered. "Anything you want. Please, Keith, please put you big cock in my little pussy and fuck me."

He continued his maddeningly slow stroking his hot hard cock along the outside of my bare pussy. I was so wet I could feel my juices on my thighs and dripping over my clenching asshole. I couldn't take it anymore. My legs were trembling, my nipples were like little rocks and super sensitive and Keith was rubbing his chest across them as he moved up and down over my naked body. "Oh, god!" I screamed, "Please fuck me, I'll do anything you want; you can make me fuck all your friends. Please fuck meeeee."

Every muscle in my body tensed and I started shake all over and he shoved his cock into me hard and fast and he never released my hands. The weight of his body on me kept me his prisoner while he plowed into my bare little hole until I couldn't come any more and I begged him to come in me and make me his slut.

And he did.

**********

We spent the day Saturday shopping and then lay by the pool. Keith said I could wear a bikini but, since I had been out there naked before, I had an all over tan from the tanning salon and I knew no one could see me, I went out naked. He enjoyed looking at my naked body and his stares and the movement in his swim trunks excited me. We played in the pool for a while and he couldn't keep his hands off of me; and his hands knew right where to go to get me very excited very fast.

Finally, Keith told me it was time to get ready for the poker game. He told me to shower and shave my entire body as if I was getting ready just for him. He would get my clothes out for me.

I admitted to him that I had butterflies in my stomach about this. He said that normally, he wouldn't tell me anything about what to expect, but since this was my first time, he told me that none of the members were permitted to penetrate me with their cocks tonight without his permission. I felt a little better, but then I thought that maybe I was disappointing Keith by his feeling that he had to put a limit on the night's "festivities" for my sake.

I showered and shaved as I was told; did my hair and makeup and went into the bedroom. On the bed was my outfit for the night. A black leather vest and leather skirt that came down to mid thigh, and a white button down blouse.

The underwear was interesting but nothing unusual for me considering the past week. A black lacey bra that barely covered my breasts, a black g-string that just covered my hairless pussy and tied on the sides leaving my ass bare with that little string going up the crack tickling at my little puckered asshole.

A black garter belt and black stockings and a five inch pair of black stiletto heels with little ankle straps and buckles completed my ensemble. I could tell Keith picked out the underwear and heels; he liked me almost naked and in high heels. With the exception of the underwear, I looked like a waitress.

I went down to the game room where Keith was sorting chips and setting up for the game. He stood up when I entered and I walked over to him. I was getting good at walking in five inch heels even though they did make my feet and calves ache after a while. He said I looked perfect. I would be a wonderful hostess for his game.

The game room was just off the kitchen which made it convenient for serving snacks. There was a bar and one wall was covered with mirror. The poker table was one of the felt covered models with places for six players. It had cutouts to hold drinks and a large rectangular felt lined cutout in front of each player along with a slot to hold chips.

On the other side of the room were the mirrored wall and a coffee table with three low backed living room chairs surrounding the table. There was a dartboard on one wall but, surprisingly, there was no pool table. I would have to remember to ask about that.

I went into the kitchen and the snacks were already prepared and on trays ready to be served. I would have to keep the chips and pretzels full but other than that and making drinks it looked like it would be easy.

Keith told me I was to greet the guests as they arrived; show them into the game room, get them a drink and settled in at one of the places at the card table. The guests would be arriving in about fifteen minutes.

I asked if there any 'special' instructions. He must have sensed that I was concerned about what was going to happen to me tonight and he said, "Heather, you will be fine. Nothing will happen to you that you don't want to happen. I will be in charge of what goes on and you know I would never let any harm come to you. I will let things progress until I feel that either I want them to stop or you need them to stop. Our experience has been that I stop things before you want them to stop." We both smiled because we both knew that was true.

The doorbell rang and Keith pulled me to him and kissed me and I said, "I will make you proud of me." "I know you will" he whispered and gave me that smile. I knew everything would be all right.

I walked to the door and opened it and it was Phil and another man. "Heather," Phil said, "You look lovely as always. This is Frank." Frank took my hand shook it and bowed slightly and said, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Heather."

I showed them to the game room. They stayed slightly behind me and I could feel them looking at my ass wiggle in the tight leather skirt and my long legs in the five inch heels. I showed them to the poker table; they each picked a seat and sat down and began talking to Keith. I got them drinks, fortunately no one wanted anything fancy, and the doorbell rang again.

This process repeated itself three more times. Once for Joe, Roger and Paul. They were all good looking men. Roger and Paul were a little older, close to forty I would say but still very handsome and in great shape for any age.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds