• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Whatever Comes

Whatever Comes

12

[This story goes in Loving Wives. There are two wives in the story. One is loving and the other isn't. There is sex; oral, anal and vanilla. There is payback, revenge and betrayal too. A hint: there are losers in this story. No animals were hurt or eaten while I wrote the story. I did take a break and nibble on a wonderful woman, because she asked for it. Please vote and leave me a comment that might help me be a better writer. Thanks.]

*

Josh was married on July 17th, 1999 to Denise. They had both graduated from college just about a month before the wedding. The wedding was nice and not a hundred percent traditional. It happened in a park. The bride wore a light green dress and the groom wore gray slacks and a white shirt. They made promises as part of the ceremony. They had written the vows, the promises, themselves. They used words like honor, fidelity, cherish, partnership and share. The word love was said and repeated eighteen times. They went on a modest honeymoon. Three days and two nights in Aspen, Colorado. They couldn't tell anyone much about Aspen. All the exploration and sight-seeing they did was an exploration of each other.

Two weeks later they were moving into a small apartment a thousand miles from family, friends and college and starting new jobs. They leaned on each other and trusted each other. They loved each other, talked to each other, helped each other and both told themselves and anyone who would listen how happy they were. Josh was an accountant and got his job with a national company. Denise was working for a big trucking company as the dispatcher and troubleshooter. Both jobs required lots of attention to detail. They both spent lots of time using their laptops to track everything. Without telling Josh, Denise even developed a code on her calendar program for when they had sex. Coitus got an * on the date. If Josh gave her oral sex she entered ^. When she gave Josh oral attention she entered ~.

What she didn't know was that Josh entered the same codes in the calendar program on his computer. * if they had coitus, ^ if he gave Denise oral and ~ if she blew him. The codes were all over their calendars. On some weekends Josh's calendar had 3*, 3^ and a ~.

At their one year anniversary they went on vacation. They took their laptops. During that vacation Denise figured out that Josh had a code and she figured out what it meant. She compared his codes to hers and found they were the same, to the smallest detail. She was happy. Their vacation got lots of entries.

Back at home they continued to meet other couples, shared dinners, went to plays, ball games and did lots of social events. Josh loved baseball and he found three or four guys who loved it as much and they spent some evenings and weekends going to games while Denise and some of her new friends did other things. They went to flower shows, fashion shows, shopping and tours of the outlet malls. As their financial conditions improved they began to indulge their interests more.

They gradually fell into a pattern. During baseball season Josh got season tickets. He posted the team schedule on the fridge. Denise used the schedule to plan her time with her friends. On days when the team played out of town Denise knew Josh would be glued to their big plasma TV or at one of his buddy's house watching the game. If they won Denise could count on a * and ^. If they lost she could count on ~. She liked it when they won. Denise was introduced to expensive and sexy clothes by one of her new friends. On a shopping trip with Francine they stopped into a small store, not in a mall, where Francine bought a bustier unlike anything Denise had ever seen before. It was black, lacy and the cups were detachable! Francine tried it on in the store and showed Denise. Denise bought one as well and when she wore it one evening with Josh their love-making was incredible! He loved taking the cups off the bustier and then having her with her bustier on and her tits exposed. That was just the first of many fun and sexy things she bought at that store.

In their forth year things were very comfortable for them. Josh had expanded into basketball fandom and Denise had started doing yoga and hiking. Josh hiked too, but not every time Denise did. She thought things were going pretty well. She tracked their savings and investments and knew that unless something drastic happened they would have assets of a million dollars on her thirtieth birthday. They had moved into a rented townhouse so they had more room and a nicer place to have friends over. Josh had a Honda C-RV and Denise drove a hybred Toyota. They organized a week vacation in Colorado with two other couples and spent the week camping in the mountains. The week was full of great food, wonderful hiking, scenery and great friends.

The day they both went back to work everything changed. They took each other's laptops to work by accident. When Denise opened it she saw that it wasn't her desktop background screen. She clicked into the calendar and looked at the whole month. She didn't think it looked right so she backed up a page and looked at the previous month. There were *'s, ^ and ~, but they didn't look right. His calendar was as busy as hers with client appointments, meeting and lunches. She printed the two months and called Josh.

"Honey, we took the wrong computers this morning. I'll drive over and we can swap."

Josh laughed and said, "I wondered why there were roses as the background when I turned it on, but you stay there. I'll hop in the Honda and bring your computer to you." He hung up! He didn't say he loved her, he didn't talk about it. He just hung up. Denise didn't get angry, she just wrote the behavior to him being busy and wanting to save her the trip. She went to their break room and got Josh's favorite candy bar out of the machine so she could reward him for bringing her computer back to her.

She waited by the front door and when she saw his car pull up in front she unbuttoned three buttons of her blouse, took the laptop and the candy bar to him. He smiled and traded, thanked her for the candy and gave her a thank you kiss before he drove off. He didn't notice the ample skin she showed him. She buttoned back up and walked inside. She wrote the quickness of the visit to him being extra busy.

She opened her laptop and went back to work. Just before lunch she finished work on scheduling a major job for one of the trucks and had a little time. She opened her calendar and looked at the month earlier. The one she had looked at on Josh's computer. She compared her calendar to his. She had 12 *, 9 ^, and 9~. Josh's calendar had 16*, 14^ and 14~. The current month was even stranger. She had 15*, 12^ and 12~ and there were three days left in the month. Josh had 18*, 15^ and 16~. She looked at the individual days and he showed proper correlation between all the days and events on her calendar. He also showed events she didn't have. Every *,^ or ~ she had, he had but he had extras! On the third of July he showed ** and ~. Denise showed she had gone shopping with Kathleen and Carla.

"That bastard!" She said, out loud. Normally she was as quiet as the carpet at work. Her outburst got Kathleen into her office.

"What's wrong?" Kathleen asked.

"I just found out that Josh is cheating on me! And, not once! He fucked 6 times, got blown 9 times and ate someone 10 times that it wasn't me!"

"How do you know?"

Denise showed Kathleen the evidence. It was pretty convincing. Then Kathleen stopped her cold by asking, "So what are you going to do?"

"He's been fucking me and someone else. I'm going to really fuck him. I need the rest of the day off." She went and saw her supervisor and explained what she had learned. Her boss gave her the rest of the day off and told reception that she was sending Denise out to a confidential client and she would be unreachable for the rest of the day. They both swore Kathleen to silence.

From her office she contacted another friend and said she was looking for a divorce lawyer for another friend. She got three referrals. On the way to the first appointment she stopped at the bank and transferred all their savings except a thousand dollars into a new account with her name only on it. From her cell she called their broker and asked what it would take to change the account to her name only. He said he could do it for what was left. He explained that Josh had already split the account in half and left her half in the joint account. She transferred all the remaining money into a new account for her alone.

She hired the attorney and they hired a PI to gather evidence of Josh's infidelity. They met for two hours and just as things were winding up his phone rang. He answered and waved Denise back into her chair.

The PI had followed Josh and had pictures of him having oral sex ^ in his car and coitus * in his new woman's apartment. The lawyer told the PI to keep gathering evidence. He hung up the phone and said, "We have evidence that he has broken the marriage vows. Getting a divorce is easy, if that's what you want to do."

"Get all the papers ready. I want to give him a chance to fix things. If he doesn't want what I want then we're getting the divorce."

"May I point out he has already started dividing your joint assets?"

"You're right! He has already shown that the marriage is over! Fuck! Sometimes I'm such a wimp! Make out the papers and well serve him as soon as they're ready."

"I can have a process server serve him at his job tomorrow, if that's what you want."

Denise was silent for a few seconds; she smiled and said, "No, I want to have him served at home. Can that be arranged?"

"I'm sure I can arrange it for any time or place you choose."

"I'll call you when I'm ready." They shook hands and Denise left the office. Ten minutes later she called the lawyer and asked who the woman was that Josh was doing. He called her back in ten more minutes and gave her the woman's name, address and phone number. She asked if the PI was still following her husband. He was. She asked that she be called the next time he was screwing her.

Denise called the number. When the machine answered the male voice said, "You have reached the Brown's, Mike and Sarah. We're probably at work so leave us a message." She hung up. She drove to the trucking company and met with her boss and Kathleen. A plan was germinating in her head. They talked for quite a while and Carla, Denise's supervisor, called Josh and told him that she had sent Denise to Denver for two days to straighten out some problems they were having. Josh didn't act upset, he verified when she would be back and said he hoped she would call him.

Denise went right home, packed enough clothes for two days and left. She went to Kathleen's. She had cried when she first found out, but the tears had given way to rage. She had to leave because she knew she couldn't act like everything was Ok, when she knew it wasn't.

Early the next morning Denise was parked down the street from the Brown's home. She had borrowed Kathleen's car and let Kathleen drive hers. She saw the Brown's come out the front door and get into their cars. She watched as Sarah drove away from her and Mike came her way. She followed him to his work. He pulled into the big Caterpillar dealership and parked beside the service entrance. When he got out of the car she paid attention to how he looked. Easily six foot four, maybe five, and muscled like a man would be who works on and around heavy equipment. Wavy brown hair, clean shaven and when he saw someone he gave them an easy smile that lit him up.

Denise parked next to Mike's car and followed him into the service area. A man in clean overalls approached her and said, "You must be the new mechanic we've been waiting for." He had a wide smile on his face. Since Denise was wearing a skirt and silk blouse she certainly looked like a mechanic, so she answered, "I am. I need to talk to Mike."

He turned and pointed to the office. "He's in there. If you hurry, you might get a donut."

"I'll hurry. Coffee too?"

"If you like Navy coffee." She nodded and hurried to the office. She opened the door and the noisy room with six men in it suddenly got quiet. She looked at Mike and said, "We need to talk, now and in private."

"Do I know you?"

"No, but you need to." She addressed the other men, "Could you guys give us half an hour without interruption?"

In less than a minute the big men were gone. They were well mannered and didn't ask what was up. Mike pointed to a chair, covered the seat with a clean cloth and she sat. He brought her a donut and a cup of coffee. "Milk?" he asked. She shook her head and he gave her the coffee black. She was ready for it, her Dad had been Navy.

"Ok. You have my attention and the attention of every man who works for me. Who are you and why are you here?"

"There's no gentle way I can say this and I'm sorry. Your wife and my husband are having sex together."

His face lost all its color. He looked like he had been punched hard and it knocked the wind out of him. His mouth moved a couple of times but no sound came out. His hands were on his knees and he gripped his knees tightly.

Finally he got some words out. "You're sure?"

"Pictures. Notes in his computer about what dates and what they did. And a private investigator is following my husband. I didn't know who he was doing until yesterday. The PI gave me her name, address and phone number."

"When was the last time they were together?"

"Yesterday." He slammed his hand down on the desk beside him. If it had been a wooden desk it would have been kindling. Denise jumped and saw three men outside the office turn to look. Mike was working hard to maintain control.

"I appreciate you telling me, but I didn't want to know. I don't want to know." He paused, deep in thought. "What are you going to do?"

"The next time they are together fucking I'm having him served. He has already started dividing our property without telling me, so there will be no reconciliation."

"If what you're telling me is true and I use the same lawyer we can both save some money and protect ourselves. You Ok with that?"

"Let's talk with him." She dialed and handed the phone to Mike. They talked for five minutes and Mike hung up. "He's my lawyer too. He'll call when they get together. He said to ask you what I do next."

Denise told him what she had done. Mike was in over his head. His wife, Sarah, handled all their finances. Denise helped him. The half hour turned into three hours. No one came to the office. They knew whatever was going on was important and didn't need them. Mr. Brewster, their lawyer called on Denise's cell and let her know both sets of divorce papers were ready.

Mike was on the office phone talking to his landlord about their lease when Denise's phone rang again. The PI had called her directly.

"Josh and Sarah just walked into your townhouse. You want pictures?"

"Until I get there, then no more pictures. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. When you drive up, I drive off."

"Thank you." She hung up. Mike hung up. He faced her and she said, "They just walked into our home. What would you like to do? I want to be there when they get served."

"I want then served buck naked together with us watching!"

"Then let's go!" They gathered things and were out the office door in seconds. Mike called out to his guys and said he had some legal stuff he had to do and they were to keep working. They got in Kathleen's Ford and headed for Denise's home. When they were close she called Mr. Brewer and asked him to serve them at her home as quickly as possible. Mr. Brewster said he thought that was what they would want and the server was parked in front of her house, waiting for them.

"Mrs., don't let me hit her. I'm going to get upset when I see them. If you put your hand on my arm I won't hurt either of them. Ok?" Mike pleaded.

"I'll help you. It won't do any good for you to go to jail."

She pulled into the driveway and they got out. A man got out of his car and met them on the front porch. She unlocked the front door and they entered. The stereo was on, playing one of Denise's favorite CD's; "Classical Music for Lovers."

She led the two men with her to the master bedroom. The door was open. Sarah was on all fours on the bed with Josh standing behind her holding her hips and fucking her with long slow strokes. Denise noticed immediately she had heavy breasts that swung as he thrust into her ass. She also noticed that Sarah was not in as good physical condition as she was. Josh was faced away from the open doorway so he didn't see or hear them.

Mike started to move past Denise and she put her hand on his arm. He stopped, looked at Denise and smiled a pained smile. The server stepped past them and said, "Mr. Joshua Peterson?"

Josh's head turned and his mouth opened but he didn't say anything. The server held out the papers and asked again, "Mr. Joshua Peterson?"

"Yeah!" Then he saw Mike and Denise and he jerked back out of Sarah. Sarah turned to see what was going on and saw Mike. She didn't see anyone else. She saw Mike and thought he was there to kill her. She screamed and started to get up off the bed. She slipped and ended up on her side on the mattress.

The server asked, "Sarah Brown?"

She blinked twice and said, "Yes." He gave her the envelope and said, "You both have been served." He left the room and a few seconds later the front door closed. Josh still hadn't moved. His erection was deflated and a long string of lube hung from his dick. Denise threw his shirt on the floor at his feet to catch the drip.

Sarah was looking at Mike and expecting the explosion that she believed was coming. Mike looked from Sarah to Josh and back to Sarah.

Denise said, "Josh, sit on the chair." She said it in a tone he had never heard before and never wanted to hear again. He sat. Denise turned to Mike and pointed to Josh's closet. "Get a couple ties and tie Josh to the chair, Mike."

When Mike moved Sarah started to move. Denise pointed a finger at her and said, "Freeze, Bitch!" Sarah did everything she was told except shiver.

Mike tied Josh to the chair. Josh regained the power of speech and said, "I can explain, Honey."

Mike put his hand over Josh's mouth and held it there long enough that Josh got the message to stay quiet. Then Mike went out of the bedroom and came back with a chair from another room. He put a towel on the chair and looked at Sarah. She looked at him in terror. He pointed to the seat of the chair and Sarah moved off the bed and into the chair. In between the bed and the chair she picked up her blouse from the floor. Mike took it from her and tossed it to the floor. He tied her to the chair much like what he had done to Josh. He looked and Denise was sitting at the foot of the bed facing the two naked lovers.

"Ok. We know you two have been fucking each other and that this was not the first time. I would like you to answer some questions. Josh, why do you believe it was Ok for you to fuck Sarah?"

"We didn't mean for it to happen..."

Denise held up her hand. "Don't go there, Josh. You knew what you were doing the whole time, every time. You made a promise to me that you would never fuck anyone but me. You promised never to eat a pussy except mine. I promised only to suck your cock and no other man's! You promised not to stick your cock into another woman. You broke every promise and you did it in every hole of her body!"

"I have no excuse. All I can say is I did it because I could."

"Maybe Hillary would buy that load of shit and stay married to Bill, but not me! Our marriage was over the first time you dipped your cock into her!" Denise pointed at Sarah.

Sarah was crying. Mike spoke. His voice was soft and barely above a whisper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Whatever Comes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds