• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Initiation of Kiley

The Initiation of Kiley

12

This is really my first attempt at writing a piece of erotic fiction, I hope you enjoy. Special thanks to Carizabeth for assistance editing this work. This piece was also partially inspired by the 2007 summer writing contest prompt post-nymphopocalypse on 'Lost Boy's Other-Worldly Collection,' though it took me about a year before I put my ideas into print.

*

The black tower stood like a defiant spear, raised against the ruin and desolation of the surrounding landscape. Surrounding the tower lay the ruins of a once mighty city, its towers broken and tattered, its buildings razed, its roads strewn with debris, and its people long since fled. Dark clouds of windblown ash choked the air, and stained the light of the Crescent Moon a ruddy brown. The tower's dark slender form rose hundreds of feet into the night sky. Its architecture seemed almost organic, though a life darkened and twisted to unspeakable purpose. Everything about the tower spoke of wrongness. Looking at the tower one's eyes would either shy away, unable to focus, or find themselves entranced as they traced its impossible angles.

On a balcony high on the tower, a man stood dressed in black robes gazing out across the night. He was a tall broad shouldered man, his movements sure and supple. His hair fell in long shimmering white waves down his back, a striking contrast to the black robes he wore. His face was beautiful, breathtakingly so, but still possessed a power and strength that would be at home commanding troops in battle or holding court in a palace. His skin was pale and smooth, unblemished by time, but his eyes, his eyes were obsidian orbs. To gaze into his eyes was to gaze into the eternal void. This was a man, a being, who possessed immense power, and who had done and seen great and terrible deeds.

His dark eyes looked out into the night at the destruction his people had wrought. This world had once been inhabited by an advanced civilization, a civilization of wisdom, learning, and art. All turned to ash in the ravages of the demon horde. In his arrogance a master of the arcane sciences summoned a being more powerful than he could control; a demon from out of the void, a demon who could summon more of his kind. The horde came, secretly possessing and enslaving their leaders and scientists, subverting their military and weapons, and by the time they finally realized their danger it was too late. The cancer had spread too far too fast. Their civilization fell, like so many others had before, their people enslaved, converted, or exterminated. All that remained now were the shadows of the dead and the ashes of their hopes.

He had led that vanguard, Quaroth; angel of destruction, child of an elder god, chaos bringer, corrupter, destroyer of worlds. He had been among the most powerful of his brethren; gods trembled at his name and none dared to defy his will. All that changed when he met one young woman, a refugee lost and alone, far from her home, on an alien world orbiting a distant star. Quaroth sensed her strength and power, her potential; he drew her from the throng intending to make her one of his personal slaves. He tried to enslave her, break her will and make her his loyal servant as he had so many countless others before her, but she would not bend. She was unimaginably strong, stronger than any being he had ever encountered. She had hidden her full strength from him, and when he tried to take her she turned his own power against him. He, Quaroth, a child of an elder god and paragon among demons, became her slave, and more than slave, he loved her completely and unconditionally. He would do anything for her. When she turned his power against him, she used that power to change him, her will reshaping his mind as she directed. She gave Quaroth, a demon, a soul, or more accurately the capacity to love, to know regret, and to empathize with the suffering of others, and commanded him to live.

When the horde returned home to its infernal realms, she ordered him to remain, to seek out the survivors and build an army that could become capable of defeating even the horde. Beginning with his own slaves he bestowed on them gifts of power and restored their free will. Then they began to seek out survivors, mostly children who had been too young to be of interest to the demons as breeders or hosts, or people in isolated communities who had managed to conceal themselves from the carnage that had descended upon their world. He found them, brought them to his citadel, and trained them. His agents now scoured the world for remaining survivors, and any artifacts or weapons that may be of value.

Quaroth scanned the broken horizon, impatiently waiting for word of the return of one of his young agents who he had sent on a particularly important and dangerous mission.

Turning suddenly, his long white hair whipped behind him as he spun, his eyes fixed on the kneeling form of a young woman clad in black from head to foot, even her face was obscured by a hood and veil.

"Kiley, your skills are improving, I did not sense your approach. Was your mission a success?"

"It was my lord," Kiley replied and reached inside her black silk gee to with draw a small black pouch. "I obtained the dimensional eye." Standing, she offered the pouch to Quaroth. As she stood next to Quaroth her head barely reached his chest.

Taking the pouch, Quaroth upended it into his hand. A blue glowing crystal about the size of the human eye tumbled out onto his palm. Reverently replacing the crystal into the pouch, with a simple thought he sent pouch and crystal floating off into the tower to wait until he had time to address the dimensional eye further. "You have done well, my dear."

"Thank you, my lord," Kiley said as she humbly inclined her head.

"You have earned your reward: the blessings of my embrace, and the initiation into my personal guard, if you will accept them." Looking down into Kiley's beautiful amber eyes, a genuine smile seemed to melt some of Quaroth's cool demeanor.

"I will my lord, gladly," she said gazing intently into the dark fathomless depths of his eyes. "This is what I have been fighting and preparing for all my life. Ever since I was brought to the tower as a young girl I have wanted nothing more than to be worthy of your embrace." As she spoke she reached up removing her veil and lowering her hood to reveal her face. She was a beautiful young woman with lustrous black hair pulled back and bound in a tight bun. Her skin was a rich cream with a light cinnamon tone. Her almond shaped eyes were a rich amber color, surrounded by long full lashes, and her mouth was small and soft as she smiled up at her lord.

"Very well. You must first understand there can be no going back once you set foot on this road; it will forever change you. You must give yourself to me freely and completely, body, mind, and soul. If you do this, if you give yourself to me completely, I will remake you. I will temper you in the fires of my passion. I will bestow on you great gifts, powers and abilities beyond those of any mortal. I will give you eternal life, but I will also awaken in you a hunger unlike anything you could imagine. Your dedication and devotion to me will be complete and absolute, you will be incapable of ever betraying me or working against my will, but otherwise you will retain your free will and the ability to shape your destiny within my service. Do you understand?"

"I understand. I'm yours, my lord," Kiley whispered and bowed her head. "I give myself to you freely now and for all eternity."

Quaroth reached out and gently caressed the soft skin of Kiley's cheek. His touch sent a tingle running down her spine, and brought an unexpected heat to her groin. She was still a virgin, having never been with a man or demon. Her sisters had told her of their exploits, of how it worked and how wonderful it felt, but she had long ago resolved to save herself for Lord Quaroth that she might be a worthy offering for him when the time came for her initiation into his elite guard.

"I except your offering; and by coming to me pure of body you shall receive still greater gifts."

Cupping her chin in his strong but slender hand he lifted her face to his. For a moment they looked deep into each other's eyes before his lips met hers in a deep and passionate kiss. Quaroth sent his power questing deep inside Kylie's body, his power supernaturally intensifying her arousal. The heat in her loins intensified as their tongues explored each other's mouths and the thick flow of her feminine juices began dripping from her cunt and coating the insides of her legs. His hands caressed along the length of her spine through the silky material of her clothing, holding her tight against him as she shuddered with pleasure. She could feel his growing member pressing against her through his robe. She hungered for his cock as her own arousal built; she needed Quaroth's cock inside her. Her sisters had described the initiation process to her in lurid detail, they told her how she could arouse a man's desire and give him pleasure. Sliding her hands beneath the open collar of his robe, she pulled his robe down over his shoulders, revealing that Quaroth wore nothing beneath his robe.

Naked, his pale skin and taut muscles were revealed as he stood exposed to the cold light of the moon. He had the slim but powerful physique of a dancer, every movement filled with grace and precision as he stood before Kiley, his black robe pooled at his feet and his large erect cock demanding her attention. Her hand stroked down his bare chest and caressed his throbbing erection. Her attentions elicited a wordless grown from Quaroth. His cock was massive, almost inhumanly so. She wondered how such a massive organ could ever fit inside her tight virgin passage without tearing her apart, but rather than frightening her the prospect of his massive organ plunging inside her excited her all the more.

She began kissing her way down his neck and chest. She nipped and pulled at his nipples, eliciting another moan of appreciation from Quaroth. Slowly she worked her way down to his cock. Tentatively taking Quaroth's swollen glands into her mouth, she began to lick and suck his member. Her hands caressed his sack and stroked along the immense length of his shaft. Quaroth's strong, delicate hands reached down to stroke Kiley's lustrous black hair, his long fingers undoing the tight bun of her hair to let it fall in a black silky cascade down her back. As he stroked his hand through her loose flowing hair, she licked a drop of his black pre-come from the tip of his engorged member. When she took his cock in her mouth once again, he gently but firmly pressed against the back of her head, guiding his cock deep into her throat, not letting up the pressure till she had taken his massive erection all the way to the hilt. He began rhythmically fucking her face, withdrawing his cock almost completely and then thrusting back deep into Kiley's gagging throat. Kiley gasped for breath as he withdrew only to have him thrust deep into her once again an instant later. Quaroth continued his hard penetrating thrusts for several minutes, until with a roar that seemed to shake the very foundations of the tower he came. He held himself deep within Kiley's throat as blast after hot blast of his dark seed filled her and overflowed, trickling down her chin in black rivulets.

Kiley felt Quaroth seed burn in her gut as its dark essence penetrated her being driving her to heights of arousal unparalleled in her limited experience. Her sex burned with need as her fluids flowed freely down her legs soaking in to her silk pants.

As Quaroth came his aspect began to shift; where had once stood a tall beautiful man now stood a towering dark angel. His towering form had swollen to over ten feet in height. His skin darkened until it resembled polished onyx. Behind him stretched great wings of writhing shadow. His eyes were as deep pools of obsidian, holding in them the promise of fathomless eternities of pleasure or torment. His erect cock had also swollen to inhuman dimensions; it was larger than Kiley's forearm and the glands topping it were as large as her clenched fist. The prospect of that monster pounding deep inside her virgin passage terrified and excited her as a fresh hot flood of her juices soaked into her pants.

Black tentacles coalesced out of the writhing shadow which seemed to flow from Quaroth's back. The tentacles wrapped themselves about Kiley and gently lifted her into the air. The tentacles stroked and caressed her as they supported her, they slid beneath her clothing circling and massaging her breasts, sliding along her nether lips and teasing her swollen clitoris. As the tentacles enveloped her, they also slowly stripped Kiley of her clothing, leaving her hanging naked in the air before Quaroth. She was incredibly beautiful, lean but soft. Her smooth creamy cinnamon skin was unmarred by any scar, a testament to her unparalleled skill. Her breasts were small but firm; their round orbs were capped with small dark areolas and hard erect nipples. Her lightly furred mound bucked as a tentacle caressed her swollen labia. Her well toned muscles moved fluidly as she writhed in the tentacles' embrace. Reaching out a hand Quaroth gently parted Kiley's labia, his sharp claws delicately exploring her, sliding one finger into her tight passage and pressing up against its roof as his thumb began to firmly massage her swollen clit. With a sharp cry of ecstasy Kiley climaxed, her body convulsing in the throes of her first orgasm.

Quaroth gently drew Kiley into an embrace kissing her deeply and passionately. Kiley could feel Quaroth's sharp fangs as her tongue probed his mouth.

As they kissed Quaroth began carrying her into the tower. He took her into the center of a high vaulted chamber and set her down on a black stone altar etched with complex arcane symbols. The chamber was dimly illuminated only by flickering candles set along its outer wall, and a brazier at the head of the altar.

The stone of the altar was warm against her ass as she sat on the edge of the altar, Quaroth's black tentacles still wrapped around her body though their hold had now relaxed somewhat as they languidly caressed her smooth, creamy skin. She noticed that not all the tentacles were the same. Some tapered to a point, while others ended in a bulbous phallic knob that dripped with black fluid. Still others ended in mouths with writhing tongues and were lined with rows of needle sharp teeth.

"Now I shall teach you of the true pleasures I can offer you as your essence and innocence nourish and strengthen me," Quaroth spoke in a soft but powerful voice. "I am well pleased that you chose to preserve yourself for me. Knowing your order as I do that could not have been easy. I shall reward you greatly for that gift."

"Thank you, Lord," Kiley whispered, "I wished to be yours and yours alone."

"So let it be." With those words Quaroth began to kiss and lick his way down the soft curve of Kiley's neck. His long tongue extended, licking and teasing the soft swell of her small breasts. Licking slow languid circles around her areola, he slowly drew her incredibly sensitive nipple into his mouth. She felt his sharp fangs as his teeth and tongue teased and suckled her nipple. Suddenly with a sharp stabbing pain she felt his fangs penetrate the flesh of her breast. She felt an intense burning sensation as his venom flowed into her veins. The blending of pain and pleasure was exquisite as a sensation of heat slowly radiated out from her breast. Quaroth kept suckling on her breast for a few moments, his fangs embedded in her flesh as he drank his first taste of her blood.

As he disengaged from her breast, a slight trickle of blood ran down her chest to mingle with her fluids on the stone altar. Quaroth's mouth and tongue migrated across Kiley's chest and repeated the procedure in snaring her other nipple as his sharp fangs pierced her sensitive flesh, filling her with his venom once again. Kiley felt as though her breasts had become two bursting suns of ecstasy as his venom permeated her flesh, the intense heat and pleasure focused on her nipples and radiating out across her body from there. If the tentacles had not restrained her she knew she would have crushed Quaroth's head against her body and never let him go, as his suckling drove her to heights of arousal she had never experienced before.

As Quaroth disengaged his mouth from her breast a wet tearing noise came from his chest as his nipples stretched and tore, becoming a pair of tentacles tipped with suction cup like mouths lined with row upon row of needle sharp teeth. The tentacles shot straight for Kiley's breasts, fastening their mouths upon her turgid nipples. Even as the wounds Quaroth's fangs had left sealed themselves, dozens of needle sharp teeth in each of the tentacles' mouths pierced the soft flesh of her breasts as the tentacles' tongues lashed her nipples. Kiley cried out as she experienced a strange combination of pain and pleasure as the tentacles affixed themselves to her breasts. They began a slow but steady sucking rhythm as they began to draw a small but steady flow of Kiley's blood into Quaroth. As the tentacles sucked on her nipples the hot pleasure in her breasts intensified, reaching a crescendo in a series of rolling orgasms that flooded through her body and left her quivering.

The tentacles that had been supporting her as she orgasmed gently laid her back upon the warm unyielding stone of the altar, as Quaroth moved to kneel between her legs. His hands reached beneath her ass, and drew her hot moist pussy to his lips. His lips gently brushed across her quim before moving away. He moved to just below her right knee and began to slowly kiss his way down the smooth sensitive flesh of her inner thigh. Just as his kisses approached her mound he pulled away, moving back up to her other leg and began his slow teasing advance again. Kiley writhed and moaned in pleasure as Quaroth's strong tentacles bound and caressed her flushed, naked body. The tentacles restricted her movements and prevented her from relieving the insistent pressure that was growing between her legs as Quaroth continued his teasing.

As he approached her mound once again his kisses moved past her aching center and began to work slowly up her belly until he reached her navel. His tongue pushed in and out of her navel, lewdly intimating what he would do when he finally reached her quivering vagina, the anticipation driving her to still greater heights of unrelieved arousal. After a moment his kisses began to move across her belly, slowly approaching the heaving swell of her mound. He paused, his mouth hovering mere inches from the lips of her wet vagina and throbbing clitoris. Kiley could feel his hot breath, its caress teasing her and promising release, but not yet. She tried to thrust her hips upward towards his mouth, but the strong tentacles wrapped around her thighs prevented her from moving at all.

Her back arched as Kiley struggled and cried out, "Lord, take me please! I cannot take any more, I need release."

Quaroth extended his long tongue as he licked slowly up along her dripping crack, then he flicked his tongue and pressed it hard against her clit before withdrawing once again. Kiley felt like she was going to explode as she swung dizzily at the edge of a precipice unable to come but needing release.

"Please," Kylie hissed, begging for release, "I can't take anymore, I need you inside me."

Quaroth smiled, and then he extended his tongue once again. His long supple muscle parted Kiley's labia and entered her virgin passage, exploring her innermost sanctum until it found her hymen. Proceeding no further, it gently pressed against the fragile flesh of her veil, poised on the verge of taking her purity. Quaroth's mouth moved to envelop her hypersensitized clit, his fangs poised and pressing ever so gently into her soft vulnerable flesh. The slightest increase in pressure and they would penetrate.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Initiation of Kiley

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds