• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Evolution of Laurie Ch. 01

Evolution of Laurie Ch. 01

This is the first in a series of exerts detailing the sexual evolution of Laurie Mays. It begins with her early dating and college days and progresses through her sexual maturity and descent into quite a kinky lifestyle...

Chapter 1 – First Experiences

Laurie, like many young women, lost her virginity to a slightly older boy in high school. While it felt like love at the time, looking back it was a lackluster attempt at best. The sex was lusty and hot, but quite awkward. Her hormones were flowing and she felt the tingling of desire deep in her loins from the moment she first kissed "what's his name". Alright, she did remember Paul's name, but she wanted to keep the rest of the details of their short-lived summer love in the back of her mind. Soon after the romance ended, she was off to college and away from home for the very first time.

She remembered feeling apprehensive about having to share a room with another girl. What would the other girl be like? Would they have anything in common? More importantly, Laurie wondered when and how she would ever get the privacy she needed. The one bi-product of her short-lived sexual experience was an unquenchable need to satisfy here urges. No longer having a boyfriend and not wanting to be a slut, she typically resorted to self-pleasure in the privacy of her bedroom at home.

When she first arrived in her dorm room all she could think about was how small the place was. There was a bed on each side of the room with a walkway in between. There was a desk next to each on one end and a built-in closet with drawers at the opposite end. Not much privacy here, that's for sure. They had a jack-and-jill style bathroom they had to share with their "suite mates" next door. Fifteen minutes tops in the bathroom was not going to be enough time to bring her to the edge of self-pleasure that she was normally used to... She hung her clothes in the closet, put away her personal wear in the drawers, and carefully stashed her favorite toy—the JimmyJane Form 6 cordless vibrator. How the heck would she plug it in to charge it? She'd have to figure that part out later.

Just as she finished hiding the vibe and was about to close the drawer, in walked her new roommate. Laurie was startled and her cheeks gave away her embarrassment. "Did I interrupt something? You look like you just saw a ghost," the girl said as she strode across the room and threw her duffel bag and backpack on the bed. She grabbed the desk chair, flipped it around and sat on it backwards, propping here head on her hands on the back of the chair. "Go ahead and finish whatever it was you were doing. Name's Dani, by the way."

As Laurie's fright began to ebb, she got a good look at here new roomie. While Laurie could best be described as a mall rat—complete with all the latest preppy clothes and always dressed to the 9s—Dani was quite the opposite. Dressed from head to toe in black, Laurie couldn't even tell if she had a figure. Here hair was jet black and she didn't appear to be wearing makeup. This was going to be interesting. She would be living with a goth girl for the next nine months. "Great," she thought, "can it get any worse?"

As weird as the girl looked, she wasn't all that unpleasant. In fact, Laurie began to become quite fond of the strange girl, but couldn't quite put her finger on why. The rigors of going to college for the first time quickly had both girls engrossed in their schoolwork, however, and gave them very little time to get to know one another.

A couple of weeks in, Laurie began to feel more comfortable in here surroundings—perhaps a little too comfortable. One night, she was alone in her room. Dani had said she'd be out studying late for an exam. Laurie was starting to realize just how horny she'd become since she hadn't so much as even touched herself in over 15 days. She felt embarrassed and antsy at first, but she decided to strip down to her panties and get under the covers. At first, she delicately touched her own tender nipples and rub her 36DD breasts. She was almost taken aback at how quickly her nipples became swollen and stiff like two pencil erasers. This emboldened her more and she checked to make sure both the bathroom and main doors were locked. Slowly, purposefully, she eased her right hand down to her panties. At first, she just lightly rubbed her fingers on the material above her pubic mound. The cotton material quickly began to moisten. She decided to turn some music on—to enhance the mood, but more importantly drown out the moans she could hear herself begin to utter.

With her left hand, she lifted the waistband of her panties. She eased in her right and headed straight for her now well heated vulva. She could feel the wet, slick juices flowing from her pussy. Ever so slowly, she worked her fingers towards her clit. Easy at first, but increasing the pressure until it protruded from the hood and became hard, reminding her of the stiffness of he ex-boyfriend's cock. Wanting more, but not knowing quite what to do, she suddenly remembered the pink cordless vibe she'd so carefully hidden amongst her stuff. Hoping against hope, she retrieved the toy from it's hiding place. Adeptly flicking the familiar controls, she sighed a gasp of relief as the toy came to life—the thing was still charged! She quickly ripped off her panties, hurriedly tossing them while crawling back into bed. She began to work the humming phallus on the walls of her now fully drenched cunt. As she worked it into her soaked vagina, she could feel the heat rise.

Just as she began to work the toy in and out in earnest, she heard the faint sound of a key enter the lock of their dorm room. "Oh shit", she thought, "I completely forgot that Dani would be coming back." Swiftly, she flicked off the vibe, pulled it out soaking wet, and silently tossed it under the bed.

"Hey, watcha doin' already in bed, biatch?" joked Dani. "Hey, you look kinda flushed. You're not coming down with something are ya? Tomorrow's Friday. I don't want to get sick for the weekend. You better not pass that shit on to me..."

"No, I'm OK. Just tired, that's all." lied Laurie. How could she face Dani again? Did she know what she'd walked in on? No, just paranoid. No way she could know.

Though the feelings returned that night while Dani was out on the town, she decided to force them to subside this time. No doubt, Dani was out getting stoned and she probably had plenty of time, but she was still apprehensive about the previous night. She drifted off to sleep and began to dream of her ex. Time passed. Was it her or was her dream more erotic and wet than usual. But, she could swear she heard movement in the room. As she opened her eyes, she felt something tugging on her wrists. No, that wasn't tugging at all. She was trying to pull her hands to her sides, but they seemed stuck. Actually, not stuck at all. They were... tied to something. Her wrists were somehow bound to the head of the bed, but she could not see them. Panic set in. She tried to swing her legs of the bed to get a better look, but quickly realized they refused to move as well. Somehow, someone had tied Laurie to the bed as she slept.

Just then, she heard Dani's voice. "You're finally awake. Good. Now I can get to work".

"What's the meaning of this?" cried Laurie.

"What's the meaning of THIS?" retorted Dani, holding a pair of panties in one hand and the pink vibe in the other. Oh crap. She had completely forgotten about the panties and the vibrator. "I found these on my bed last night. I was about to get really pissed, but when I picked them up and was shocked to find them soaking wet. When you left for class, I figured I'd find the secret that made you so horny, so I searched the room and found this thing. Didn't know they made them rechargeable. That's pretty cool."

"OK, you've had your fun. Now, let me up. This isn't funny anymore".

"Oh, contrare," she scolded, "I'm going to show you a good time tonight, but first you have to trust me." With that, she brought the panties right up to Laurie's nose. "Smell this, bitch. This is what you left on my bed and it made me horny. I'm going to make you either wish you hadn't done that or be glad you did. One of the two. Either way, as I see it, you have no choice."

With that, Dani shoved the panties into Laurie's mouth and flicked on the now fully charged vibe. As it roared to life, Dani skillfully began to rub it on Laurie's nipples. As the nips became erect, Laurie attempted to say "No, please don't" through her improvised gag, but it just came out as a garbled moan. As much as she attempted to fight her arousal, her nipples became even more erect and she could feel the familiar heat began to rise from below as well. With her free hand, Dani began to pinch Laurie's opposite nipple as she vibrated the other—soft at first, but soon to the point where it stung and made Laurie jerk on the bed. Dani moved her free hand slowly, deliberately down Laurie's torso towards a date with destiny at her wet and hairy pussy. "We'll have to deal with all of this hair later. You need to get with the times, girl."

As much as this whole scene disturbed Laurie deep down, she could not help herself as she became more and more moist. Against all reason, she found herself wanting Dani to continue. First, she felt one finger ease into her pussy, then another. Quickly, Dani found Laurie's g spot and began to massage it. "Oh god, this feels sooo good" thought Laurie as she began to moan. As quickly as she'd entered her pussy she pulled her fingers back out. Then, Laurie felt the makeshift gag being pulled from her mouth. The gag was replaced with Dani's fingers that had been buried in her pussy only seconds earlier.

"Lick." commanded Dani; and Laurie silently obeyed. By this time, Laurie was squirming and writhing all over the bed.

"Please, don't leave me like this. Finish me off. I need to cum." begged Laurie.

"Are you sure you want to continue? If so, you have to satisfy me too. You're not the only one that's horny, you know." All Laurie could do was nod her head. The sign of consent was all Dani needed. She hopped up and stripped off her black AC/DC tank and black mini skirt, revealing a very large and very erotic dragonfly tattoo just above the crack of her ass. Next, off came her hot pink T-back. Now completely naked, she climbed back on the bed on top of Laurie. In a blur, Laurie found herself staring right at the first closeup of a completely shaven pussy she'd ever seen. And, was that a piercing running right through Dani's clit? It sure was.

Almost instinctively, Laurie flicked the 2 inch long stainless steel bar that ran right through Dani's hood, vertically so that it could "flick" her clit. This summoned a moan from Dani as she once again brought the vibe to bear on Laurie's now completely soaked cunt. Not knowing exactly what to do next, Laurie began to experiment. She started by licking the labia on both sides of Dani's moistening vulva, gauging her obviously grateful reaction. Next, she lightly touched the perineum with the tip of her tongue, increasing the pressure until she heard Dani moan.

Meanwhile, Dani began to slide the vibrating tool in and out of Laurie's cunt and playing with her clit using her long, painted black fingernails to lightly flick it left and right. Lust had overcome Laurie. She slid her long tongue right up into Dani's heated pussy. As she did, she could feel Dani begin to spasm as she collapsed on top of Laurie. Licking all the while, Laurie could smell the exotic scent coming from Dani's pussy lips. She was hungry with lust, yearning for her own orgasm.

As Dani recovered, she momentarily released the cuffs that secured Laurie's legs. Bitter sweetly, Laurie thought the session was coming to an end. Instead, she felt a foamy object, which she later learned was known as a Liberator Wedge, being shoved under her ass. "Lift." shouted Dani as she further slid the support under Laurie, which angled her ass and pussy to a near 45 degree angle. Then, she felt set of larger soft cuffs being secured around each thigh. Dani pulled the lanyards attached to each cuff forward, lifting Laurie's legs high in the air, separating them as they were pulled towards her head. The lanyards were clicked into the same bonds that secured her hands above her head by a clip. As they snapped into place, Dani stood and walked over to her chest of drawers. Laurie could tell she was digging for something, but couldn't tell what. As Dani approached the bed, Laurie's eyes widened as she noticed the huge dildo protruding from Dani's waste, secured by a studded black leather strapon harness.

"You look like you need to be fucked!" shouted Dani.

Initially embarrassed by the fact that her second penetrator ever was actually going to be a woman with a ridiculously large plastic dick, she began to protest. Dani would hear nothing of it and shoved Laurie's two-day old wet panties right back into her mouth ending any chance of denial. Without any additional lubrication, Dani jammed the large cock into Laurie and began to fuck her. While feeling strange, it made Laurie remember how good it felt to have a dick in her once again. Dani pounded her again and again, pinching Laurie's nipples to the point of pain, her muffled screams nearly undetectable. Finally, the moment came and Laurie's cunt began to shutter.

Dani removed the gag and began to release Laurie's bonds. Laurie stuttered as she got out a rattled "thank you."

"You can thank me by cleaning of my dick, bitch." Dani said as shoved the huge phallus in Laurie's mouth. "Show me how to suck a cock, mall rat."

--- to be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Evolution of Laurie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds