• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • No Going Back Ch. 26

No Going Back Ch. 26

To my despair, I did wake up. What I found didn't make me feel any better. I was lying on the floor in the back of a large truck that seemed to be traveling at a rapid pace, probably on an Interstate highway. The floor of the truck and the walls up to about three feet were thickly padded. It appeared that allowed unconscious people to be left untied in the back with little danger.

There wasn't much light, but on the floor I could see Katie, Chastity and Lisa. They were still passed out, which I considered at least a small blessing. We were all dressed in the clothes we had been wearing. In the girls' case, that wasn't much.

I was certain the door to the back of the truck was securely locked. At the front, there was a small window, about 3 inches by five inches. There was also a door to the cab of the truck with no handle on my side. I could hear voices and soon determined there must be three men in the front.

I had been awake for about ten minutes when a beam of light came through the little window and searched until it found my face. The light played over the bodies of the three unconscious women, then flicked out. I heard a rattle on the other side of the door, and then it opened. In the dim light, I saw two large men step through and close the door behind them.

They were both black and clearly too big and strong for any idea of a struggle. In addition, one was holding a gun that settled the matter completely. They sat down on a bench seat that ran along the front wall and watched me for a moment. There was nothing I could think of to say.

"You're gonna be in this truck for a long time," the man on the left began. "If you have any hope of food or water, you listen good. This can be a relatively painless trip, or we can make you sorry. Your choice."

"We got orders to deliver the women alive, and we're supposed to go easy on them, not rough them up too much. Nobody said anything about you, though. You cause any trouble, you fuck with us in any way, you don't make it to the end. You got that?"

I nodded. "Good, then let's us have a little party. We don't get paid enough for this delivery, so we gotta get a few extras. Any objections? No, I didn't think so."

The other man got up and walked over to the women. He watched me to make sure I wasn't about to try anything. Just to make sure, as he passed me, he swung his foot, catching me on the side of the head. I fell against the side of the truck, stars flashing in my vision.

As my head cleared, I saw him bend over the women. He felt them up pretty thoroughly, judging the size of their breasts, checking to see what underwear they had on. Finally he looked at me.

"Grab the old one and drag her over here," he said. "Lean against the side of the truck, sit her in front of you. Let her lean back against you and open her dress. I wanna see her tits."

I didn't want to touch Katie, not remembering what she must think of me now, but at least she was still uncounscious. I moved her into position and unbuttoned her clothes. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I was pretty sure she hadn't left the house that night without one. I didn't want to think about what had happened to it since then.

"Touch her tits," the man in the front ordered. "Pull on those big nipples. I bet you can get 'em hard, even though she's passed out. God, those are nice. Go on. They look really good."

He was unzipping his jeans and pulling them off. His cock was fat and long, and it began to stiffen as he watched me fondling my wife's breasts. He stroked it in one hand, playing with his balls using the other hand.

The other man was dragging Lisa closer to the front of the truck. He started taking off her clothes almost carefully. I guess they had instructions about that, too. Once she was naked, he laid her on her back in front of the two men and spread her legs wide apart. I knew it was an incredible sight for them.

Within a few minutes, both of their cocks were standing up from their groins. The looks on their faces were serious and frightening.

"Drag her over here, too," one of them said. "Lay her out for us to look at."

I stripped my unconscious, helpless wife and placed her next to Lisa, legs spread for our two black captors to ogle. I knelt there beside her, unsure what to do next.

"Get over here," one of them demanded. "Hurry up, my cock's already about to explode."

Sickened, I moved on my hands and knees over to the two men. "You got five minutes to make me cum," he growled. "I don't care how you do it, but if you don't, you'll regret it. Get busy."

I quickly knelt between his legs, spit wetly into my hand, and began to coat his cock with the slippery liquid. As I coated his cock, I continued to drool as much as possible, getting him as wet as I could. Soon his long. black dick was glistening between my fingers. I stroked him as erotically as I could, sliding my fingers tightly around the head.

He got harder and hotter and was breathing heavily. I thought he was going to cum quickly, but he just leaned back, enjoying what I was doing. I could tell my time was running out. "You in deep trouble, man," he muttered, and I knew I had to take action.

I bent down to his cock, leaned below it and took his heavy balls into my mouth. I tongued his balls gently, sucking them in and out. "Fuck, man," I heard him groan. I rolled my wet fingers around and around the head of his cock, licked his balls inside my mouth, and heard him begin to groan deep in his throat.

"God damn!" he yelled. His hips thrust at my hand and I felt his cock spasm between my fingers. Suddenly, I could feel him start to cum, long spurts flowing through his hot cock. I withdrew my mouth from his balls so I could see while my hand continued to move quickly up and down his shaft.

The streams of cum shot out across the space between him and Katie. As if I had aimed the explosion with purpose, his cum landed with soft splats on her naked thighs. I stroked his cock until his orgasm was done.

"Fucking A," he grunted. "You just saved yourself a beating. Maybe you are worth keeping around. Hey, Rodney, let's see what else he can do."

By now, Rodney had stripped all the way, and his own cock was long and hard. As I shifted my position over toward him, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me between his legs. He held my face near his cock and growled at me. "That was pretty hot, but I ain't cummin' from no handjob. You gotta do better than that."

I felt sick, and I wondered if there was any way to get out of what he was expecting when I felt the truck slow, then turn off the fast highway. Rodney let go of my hair and moved to look through the little window in the front of the truck. "Shit, man," Rodney said. "Boss is getting off the road. We're in the middle of nowhere, far as I can see. I bet he knows what's goin' on back here and wants his share. Damn, and I was just gettin' started."

The truck turned again and began bumping over what had to be a dirt road. Finally it made one last turn and rolled heavily on for maybe fifty feet, branches or trees brushing the side of the truck. The engine was turned off and I heard the third man get out and walk to the back of the truck. The back door was unlocked and it rolled noisily up, revealing the "Boss."

He stood there looking at us for a moment, then with a nod, Rodney and the other guy scrambled out of the truck to stand beside him. They grabbed their clothes like they were going to get dressed and Boss laughed, "What the fuck you doing? The party's just startin'. Get them out of there."

Rodney pulled one of the padded blankets out of the truck and laid it on the ground at the back of the truck. The other man climbed in, took Lisa and Chastity by one arm each, and dragged them to the edge. He glared at me, nodding his head in Katie's direction and I pulled her over next to the girls.

"You! Get your ass down here," he growled. I stepped down and walked over to him.

"He's pretty good, Boss, get him to do you while we take care of the women." My stomach turned over inside as I saw Boss look at me with a hard stare.

Boss took me by the hair and kicked my feet out from under me. I ended up on my butt on the ground, but he quickly pulled me by my hair to kneel in front of him. "Pull my pants off," he demanded. "You guys get the women ready."

I tried to watch what was happening, but Boss slapped me on the side of the face when I tried to turn my head. I undid his belt, unzipped the pants and pulled them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear and the smell from his crotch hit my nose before his pants were past his knees. By the time I had his work boots untied, pulled off and had his pants past his feet, I heard Rodney call out, "There, they're ready, Boss. Damn fine looking bitches, aren't they?"

In spite of the risk, I turned to look. The women had been lined up side by side across the back of the truck. They had been placed in a sitting position, their shoulders leaning back against the tailgate. Their arms were pulled straight out from their sides at shoulder level and their hands were tied to the ends of the tailgate. With their arms overlapping, it looked like they were the best of friends, sitting beside each other sharing the most innocent of confidences. The thought made me wince, especially considering that at this moment they were unconscious, naked and about to be horribly abused.

"We really ought to wake them up," Rodney said with the most disgusting of leers. Boss reached down to a cooler he had brought with him from the front of the truck, pulled out three beers, and threw two of them to the other men. He drank half of his in one swallow, then turned suddenly and flung the remainder of the contents of the bottle in the faces of the three women. The other men laughed, then did the same.

I prayed that the women would still be too drugged to regain consciousness, but I saw them stir. Their eyes were not focusing well, but they were definitely waking up. The beer had run down on their chests, and their breasts shown stickily in the moonlight. In another situation, back home, with the Cult, looking at other women, I realized I would have been filled with rutting lust to see such a sight. I looked up at Boss and saw the worst sight possible . . . I saw myself.

"What the fuck you lookin' at?" he roared, grabbing my hair again and dragging me toward the women. "C'mon," he said to the others. "Let's do this." He ended up standing in front of Katie, who was tied between Chastity and Lisa. I was on the ground between the two of them. Rodney and the other man moved to stand in front of each of the girls. "We can't fuck 'em," he reminded them, "but I think we can have some fun anyway."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • No Going Back Ch. 26

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds