• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy's Demise Ch. 01

Amy's Demise Ch. 01

1234

Amy's Demise: The Decadence Of Stateroom M-34

Chapter One of Two Chapters

Welcome Aboard!

Seven days.

Seven wonderful days. No job. No children. No cell phones.

Just Steve and she. Finally!

It wasn't the most luxurious liner in the fleet but it was fine with them. Amy was pleased that Steve had gone to such lengths to find the perfect ship, the perfect room. Although she didn't care at first, he had insisted on finding the perfect situation, a stateroom with a private balcony overlooking the ocean. There was nothing between their balcony and the ocean except a sheer drop of several stories.

Now, she was glad he had been so relentless. He was right. It was perfect! Being so high on the ship, their room had sliding double glass doors that led out to the miniscule balcony. They could leave their curtains open and have a beautiful view of the sea. On each side of the balcony there were small partitions that blocked them from the adjacent cabins. Well, almost. It would only keep honest people honest. Amy knew that if one really wanted they could easily see into each other's cabins.

But, who cared? They would just take it all into consideration.

They were both anxious for some down time, some relief from everyday life and the two children that were like sponges, drawing every breath from the couple with their demanding schedules. Amy would never have dreamed that two preschool children could be so involved, so much in need of their parent's time. Between the kids and their jobs there was nothing left for the young married couple. Nothing.

And that's exactly what Amy had been getting...nothing. The thirty two year old wife still had the same voracious sexual appetite that she had five years before when she was twenty seven, prior to electing to start a family. She wasn't surprised that with children their love life would have slowed down. It was a shock to her system that it had totally disappeared.

Over the years it had slowed a little, then over the past year even more. Finally, a few months before this cruise, it suddenly ceased.

Amy had not taken a cock in almost three months. Oh, there had been heavy petting, a never ending stream of "almost" where their hands and mouths tantalized each other to the brink.

But then it would end. No screwing. No cock for Amy. Steve would sort of just walk away and leave her to later finish up by hand. She often wondered why it didn't seem to effect him at all.

But not her. She wanted it and she wanted it bad!! And she was absolutely sure the time was now. Tonight!!

She was flowing between her legs, the anticipation almost as pleasurable as the act itself.

But at the moment it was only four in the afternoon. They had not even pulled away from the dock. Each of them understood that sex would come later, would be excruciatingly anticipated before being consummated.

But even before then there would be surprises. For both. Hers would be immediate and overt, hung out for the world to see. His would be cloaked, a carefully concocted fragile situation with little chance of success but, if fortunes turned his way, would produce a payoff like a sexual Fort Knox!

Amy sent him down to the pool in advance to "save" them some lounge chairs. No use losing the nice sun that would be theirs for hours. Steve was surprised that she sent him ahead of her but wasn't going to question. He had a little chore to take care of and she had just made it much easier.

Twenty minutes later his cock was standing at full staff, his swim trunks unable to contain the bulge. So was every other male on the pool deck.

Amy had just stood above his lounge chair on the pool deck and casually dropped her transparent white swim cover to her feet, exposing a black string bikini that totally revealed an absolutely perfect body that belied her thirty two years. And certainly it denied the birth of two children.

No extra tummy...no nothing.

Amy smiled at their reactions. For all her other trials and endeavors, one thing that she enjoyed was working for a company that was keen on fitness and health. She was allowed thirty minutes a day in an outstanding company gym and she made use of it. Every day!

What the admiring crowd could see was the perfect body...five feet seven inches with nice firm breasts escaping in every direction from a scanty top that did little more than cover her hardened nipples. Perfect legs and ass protruding from the tiny "tell all" bottoms. That's what they could all see. What they couldn't see and only Steve knew was that under that tiny strip of black cloth was a carefully trimmed blonde thatch.

Yep! That ultra short cropped blonde hair on her head was the real thing! And in between those gorgeous thighs were matching soft curls, their abundance curtailed only by a carefully wielded razor.

Steve was stunned. And proud. He knew she was perfect but to have her suddenly reveal herself as she did blew him away. Everybody was looking, each admiring.

Some with more interest than others. For two of them, it went well past interest. It cascaded into anticipation!

But first, a drink. Barrier breaking alcohol masked with a funny glass and an umbrella. It wouldn't take Amy more than two of these to make the deck roll even more than that caused by the gentle seas.

Then, the introductions of those sitting near them. Amy knew that Steve mingled well. He knew no strangers. It wasn't a surprise at all that he already knew somebody.

But what was a very pleasant surprise was who he had met. About Steve's age, Robert and Cathy Dorsett were in their mid thirties. Cathy was just gorgeous. Breathtaking full breasts, nice legs coming out of the bottom of a reveling white one piece suit. Still, both Steve and Amy knew that the younger wife held her own with Cathy. Amy was hot!!

But Robert was a different story altogether. Over the next few hours Amy couldn't quite put it together. It wasn't so much his good looks. (Yeah, she'd give it to him that he was more attractive than her own husband or, for that matter, any other man on that sun deck.) There was something else, though. His attitude? His self assurance?

His absolutely unmasked and totally undivided attention to her?

At the moment Amy was so sexually saturated, so hungry for satisfaction, that her mind automatically wandered to sexual thoughts. Robert looked at her straight on, making no attempt at all to hide the huge bulge in his tight swim suit. Slowly, his eyes totally undressed her time and time again, his uninhibited stares and her imagination allowing him to slowly strip her of even the tiny attire she was wearing...one tiny string at a time.

She was correct in her assessment of him. Mentally, Robert Dorsett could easily envision her wet pussy, a sensitive clit stiffened by all the attention she was receiving. Especially from him!

And he was right. Amy could swear her pussy was contracting and releasing, trying to capture and fold into her wet crevice all the openly lurid looks she was getting from him.

She was thrilled.

Steve was very proud and pleased. This was going well.

Three hours of the sultry atmosphere did little to suppress Amy's sexual excitement. Instead, she found herself constantly squeezing and adjusting her legs, a vain attempt to send relief to a clit that had gone from full and anticipating to outright begging.

They had the late sitting for dinner with an eight o'clock appetizer. If Amy had her way about it they would have deferred, settling instead for a sandwich sent to their room that she would munch on while she was slowly riding Steve's rigid cock.

But Steve would have no part of it. Instead, once they were back in their cabin he selected a very reveling dress from her closet. She had brought it with her but had little intention of actually wearing it. Short skirted, the top was extremely low cut and was way too revealing for her taste. It had hung in her closet for years, waiting for her to gather the courage to wear it in public.

Steven laughed and encouraged her to step out of her shyness.

"Hey, this place is like Vegas. What happens here stays here."

It didn't help any to find that they were assigned seating at the table with Robert and Cathy Dorsett. Robert immediately stood up when they arrived and hustled Amy into the chair adjacent to his. He had been on these cruises before and knew that, for some reason, people always returned to the exact same chair at each seating. Always.

For the next six nights he would be shoulder to shoulder with the voluptuous Amy. If all else failed, that in itself was worth the price of the ticket!

Amy didn't exactly shy away. Already fully primed with alcohol and mentally prepared and anxious for a sexual explosion, it didn't bother her any to be gently brushing arms and legs with a great looking gentleman. The occasional brush under the table with his hand on her exposed legs didn't go unnoticed but was quickly dismissed without concern.

That was hidden...that was under the table. Above it, Amy's breasts were brazenly on display. The front of her dress was so low cut that that it openly advertised her bra. What she exposed as a supportive garment was really nothing more than just a low cut transparent symbolic gesture that supported nothing and provided tiny glimpses of nipples. When she leaned over (and it was often) she was there for the world to see.

At those times Amy Matthews was on display, from her short cropped hair right down the front of her dress almost to her belly button. For those lucky few at the table, in front of a proud and anticipating husband, there could be no denying the sexual electricity that buzzed from the lady from stateroom M-34!

Amy was in mental turmoil. It was both breathtaking and frightening that she was displaying herself with such abandon. For the moment, she was a totally unrecognizable, brand new Amy and everybody at the table was a source feeding her pleasure. Men and women alike!

Her confidence grew by the minute. The conversation was as varied and exciting as the food. Although all eight people at the table were friendly and chatted casually, to Amy it was obvious the real attraction was between the Dorsett's and the Matthew's. As they chatted she never asked which room they were assigned. She assumed it was one much more expensive than theirs so why bring it up. At the moment, she felt like a queen. No use in spoiling it by presenting themselves as a poor cousin!

Finally, they all agreed on one thing. It had been a long day, with all of them traveling on airlines before arriving at the ship terminal. For Amy and Steve, the day had started at five in the morning.

At least, that was the situation as presented to each other. For the other two nice couples who shared their table, it was enough for them and they cheerfully bid a pleasant good evening. For the other four, the Matthew's and the Dorsett's, it was another thing altogether.

The sexual tension was high. Very high. Amy knew where her own mind and body was...a sexual volcano about to explode. She also surmised that her presentation, her frame of mind, was like hot lava flowing down and engulfing all in her presence.

That's what she knew. That's what she felt. That's what she saw.

She never saw the looks passing among the other three. The slight of hand passing from Robert to Steven followed by a quick touching to Steve's mouth. A small swallow of water.

The clock was set. Time was clicking.

As they left the table it was a cheerful Cathy who suggested they give the ocean view a last minute quick glance from the upper front deck. The men quickly agreed.

Amy relented. This burning body thing wasn't just consuming her soul, it was draining her strength. Were they ever going to get to their cabin and fuck? Or was she going to be mentally and physically depleted to the point that they would instead hang a note on their cabin door that read, "Unable To Perform!"

She had no idea this was a stall, a necessary ruse to allow technology to have enough time to work and overcome nature's fragilities. Viagra doesn't work instantly.

The information Steve and Robert had received prior to the trip had been right. With the ship going in and out of Mexico on a weekly basis, Viagra was easily and cheaply obtainable from any number of crew members. Every cabin boy knew where to get it.

WHOA!!!

Who would have thought it would be so windy up top. With very little lighting it was hard to see but the drafty gusts took both women's skirts and sent them well above their waists. Amy quickly grabbed hers, holding tight while fighting a futile battle with the wind.

The men weren't stupid. They both stepped back a few steps, enjoying the dim view while the girls fought the blustery wind. Even in the diminished light the glimpses of thongs were abundant.

It was a relief when Amy suddenly felt the presence of a body pressing against her back, stopping the wild fluctuation of her skirt while at the same time introducing to the crack of her ass the presence of a hard cock. An extremely hard cock!! She moaned quietly and gently reached back to feel his presence, pleased that he was so hard. The fact that he had caught the back of her skirt just as it had been caught up in an upward wind only added to the sensuality. Her miniscule skirt was bunched up in the back above her waist, leaving nothing between the ominous cock in his trousers and her ass except the hidden tiny string of her thong sliding down between her cheeks.

She closed her eyes to enjoy the hands sliding slowly up her stomach before cupping her swollen breasts.

Suddenly a deep gasp and an involuntary twisting, Amy escaping from both her thoughts and her position.

She had just dared to glance sideways and realized that Steve was standing right behind Cathy. It was Robert, not her husband, who was leaning so closely against her with his hard cock so apparent against her exposed ass!

It was her sudden gesture of escape, not any spoken words, that announced the end of that little episode.

Steve and Robert shared quick glances at each other in the darkness and shrugged. Who knows what she was thinking about what had just happened...what the two of them had allowed to transpire.

Amy didn't want them to know. She preferred them to think that she was irate about it. Embarrassed! Instead, like everything else, what had just occurred in the windy darkness had only added to the fire between her legs, her burning anticipation.

Thine Eyes Have Seen The Coming...

There was no possible way she could be more ripe, more willing, more agreeable to anything Steve wanted. There could be nothing that could surprise her, nothing that she couldn't handle.

That's why, fifteen minutes later, as she stepped out of the small bath room wearing a wispy, transparent red and black top with a matching nonexistent thong she never protested at what she saw. He was lying on the bed, the biggest hard she had ever seen on him waving in the air...and every light in the room was on. Not only were the curtains wide open but the sliding door was fully opened as well.

Her immediate concern was squelched when he offered his hand, inviting her into the nuptial bed she had been so long denied.

Over two hours later an exhausted Amy closed her eyes and molded her limp, depleted body to his. She was asleep in five minutes.

For a full one hundred and twenty minutes she had been nibbled, kissed, fingered, sucked, fucked, massaged, complimented, softly made love to, and plummeted unmercifully with a cock that showed no exhaustion even after his obvious orgasms!!

It had started well. Soft kisses, foreplay well beyond what she could endure, slow kisses from her feet to the very top of her cropped head.

Nipples fondles, kissed, sucked, admired.

Pussy licked, sucked, fingered, teased, foraged, filled, led to blissful explosion after explosion...only to start all over again.

But then, it took an unexpected turn. The sensitive nether crevice just scant millimeters away was not forgotten, either. Amy was amazed how sensual, how sexually delicious a ten minute delicate licking of her anus could be. Even before he shifted his attention to her ass it had been totally saturated with her come, the gushing moisture running freely from her pussy down her nether crack. Unlike in the past, though, tonight when he teased her with his fingertip there was no discomfort, no complaining, no objections. Only pleasure.

The first digit that he eased into her was wonderful as well. It was slow, very slow. Even then, she still may not have been able to accept the entire finger if he hadn't entered her pussy with his cock once again, causing her sensations to bounce from one raiding appendix to the other. But she did. After all those years of his futile attempts to extract anal pleasure from her, this time the soft sounds he heard escaping her lips were definitely moans, not groans.

And what was amazing was that they did it sitting on a stiff chair right in front of the open window! Steve was sitting on it, looking out the window. Amy straddling him stomach to stomach. His cock was slowly gliding in and out at her own speed, his finger molesting her well lubricated ass in the well lit room. If there had been anybody outside looking in, his forbidden foraging would have been easily detected.

Oh, yes! The open window, the well lighted invitation for a visual intrusion, had not been totally forgotten.

For Amy, the exposed window had quickly become a passing thought that drew an occasionally whispered, "The window," as she pointed towards it with a weak gesture. It never failed that her concern was answered with an especially hard suck, a sudden quick pounding, a deep kiss ...each action quickly quelling her concern and quelling the concerned distraction.

They had started on the bed. During the two hours they had moved to the floor and every piece of furniture imaginable. Several times, including that luxurious stint with his finger pleasing her accommodating anus, they were right in front of the window almost begging to be seen. He never suggested moving to the balcony. If he had, she would have been in no mood to say no.

But now it was over. As her eyes closed and gave way to her much needed rest, Amy smiled one last exhausted little curl of her lips. It could have not been better. It had been perfect.

Minutes later, Steve removed her leg that curled around his and slipped out of the bed and onto the balcony. It was late. All lights were out by then, the moon coming across the water in an unending light.

Steve stood silently for a minute or two. Then, out of the darkness and around the abbreviated panel that separated the cabin next to theirs, a silent hand came across, palm out and fingers up. Steve tapped it gently with a "high five."

On the other side, an excited and exhausted Robert Dorsett gave him an additional circular touching of the thumb and finger, quietly signaling an "A-Okay" signal.

It had gone perfectly. If nothing else went as planned or hoped, this evening had been utterly fantastic!

For the past two hours Amy Matthews had been fucked and sucked like never before.

For that same two hours a cautious Robert and Cathy Dorsett had watched her from around the inadequate partition. Looking constantly and carefully around for incidental intruders that might detect their voyeurism, they were totally spellbound with the highly erotic show the young couple in the next cabin had presented in the well lit atmosphere.

Through the open door, even the smallest of Amy's sounds had been there for them to capture. And capture they did, not only with their eyes and ears but with two high dollar digital cameras. They wouldn't just remember Amy's fantastic sexual performance...they owned it!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy's Demise Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds