• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Night with Jack and Irene

Hot Night with Jack and Irene

Jack shifted his nude, sweat-streaked body on his bed. No need for sheets tonight. Too damn hot and sticky. It was two o'clock on a Wednesday morning in July with a shift at the supermarket just hours away and he didn't at all feel like sleeping. Not a bit.

It wasn't just the tropical heat of the summer night that bothered Jack. Another kind of heat tormented him as well.

He couldn't get Irene out of his mind. Irene was someone very special and close to him. She didn't know it, but she was the true love of Jack's life, and Jack didn't know how he could ever tell her, or if he even should.

Irene was Jack's older sister.

Jack wasn't sure why he felt such strong affection, even erotic desire for her. His feelings didn't influence his relations with women outside of the family. At 21, he'd had his share of action with females, but whatever satisfaction he had was overshadowed by a greater feeling of failure.

His grades in school hadn't been great. He'd partied too much and had too many other things on his mind, so he dropped out with a few courses left to finish. So here he was, at 21, still living with his parents, working as a stock clerk at the local supermarket, saving his money and taking online courses to improve his grades, so someday her could get away from town.

He rolled over on to his back and sighed. Sometimes he wondered if he should get away from town. All he needed was enough money for his own apartment. Besides, things weren't all bad for me, Jack mused. The courses were going well and there were always some good looking young ladies around his age working at the supermarket as cashiers and he'd actually managed to bed a couple of them. They were just looking for kicks and didn't care about relationships anymore than he did.

But that was where the feeling of failure came from for Jack. None of those girls, as fun or pretty or wild in bed as they were, was Irene.

And Irene was growing away from him. Seven years older at 28, she was engaged to be married next year. This week, her fiance whom she had lived with for several years, Stu, a sales rep at an office supply firm, had left town on a sales trip. Mom and Dad were vacationing at the cottage and so Irene had offered to visit for a few days.

Of course, Jack was happy to have his sister back in the house with him, yet things were different. She seemed more distant than before. She was warm and flashed her bright smile at him all the time. She looked as beautiful as ever and her job as a manager of a clothing store gave her some deals on some sexy outfits. It was a big turn on for Jack to see his sexy sister coming in the door straight from work at the mall wearing a tight-fitting miniskirt, high heels that nicely showed off her shapely legs and a low-cut blouse unbuttoned just enough to display her impressive cleavage. It was all he could do to keep from pressing his groin up against her when they hugged at the door so she could feel his stiffness. Yet, there was more silence than chatter at dinner and when they watched some DVDs, they hardly talked at all. What was wrong? Maybe nothing at all. Was she just tired from work and the hot day?

Even now, lying in bed on this torrid night, he felt even more alone than ever. Irene was sleeping in her bedroom right next door to his, just like in the old days, but she might as well have been a galaxy away.

The sultry night was filled with the chirping of crickets, but the house was silent. Not even an air conditioning hum as Dad didn't like leaving it on for too long no matter how hot it was.

He couldn't even hear the sound of Irene's bed creak as she moved about. Was she actually sleeping on a night as humid as this?

Deciding he wouldn't likely fall asleep again, Jack quietly rose from the bed and walked over to his bedside desk. He sat down in the wooden chair that had been in his room for who knows how long and leaned down and turned on the computer.

He clicked open the picture folder and brought up one of his favorite pictures of Irene. It was a picture Mom had taken of Jack and Irene hugging at his eighteenth birthday party. They held each other so close and Jack couldn't help getting hard. He had hoped Irene didn't notice.

But then, when Mom finished with taking the pictures and had vanished into the throngs of people at the party, Irene had lingered by Jack's side and had wrapped her arm around his waist and wouldn't let go. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "I love you," into his ear and then drifted away, but not before her hand brushed against his thigh and just for a moment lingered at his groin. Surely she must've felt his hardness, but she never said a word about it. It was the closest Irene had ever came to learning how much Jack desired her.

Most erotic of all, however, was the next picture Jack looked at. It was a shot Jack had taken on the sly of Irene one afternoon last summer when she'd come over for a visit, after he told her he was going out for some burgers with friends. She was relaxing on a lawn chair on the back patio and assumed nobody was looking. But, didn't she know the hedges and trees in the backyard were a good hiding place? Didn't she and Jack used to play hide and seek there? At any rate, she relaxed and let herself go without realizing that Jack was lurking in the trees with a digital camera.

Jack pointed his web browser at the site for an erotic social network where he had an account. He opened his account and saw the one and only picture he had ever uploaded to the site. The picture of Irene, slouched in the chair, her face fortuitously hidden by the visor of the baseball cap she was wearing to cover her head in the hot sun, her legs open, the crotch of her shorts riding up into her vulva, and the whisper thin strip of the shorts crotch revealing she was wearing nothing at all underneath. Her large D-cup breasts threatened to spill out of her tank top. Her nipples were stiff and clearly visible in the picture.

A very sexy shot indeed and Jack was lucky to get it. He often wondered how Irene would have reacted if she had caught him. Maybe she would have disowned him. Maybe she would have been aroused. Who would ever know now?

Jack had said the picture was a shot of his girlfriend. Over two hundred users had left comments about it. Matador said Jack was lucky to be with such a sexy and open minded woman. Open-legged too. MidniteWankr said he couldn't stop masturbating whenever he saw it. Slutty-Girl76 said all she wanted to do was plant her head between his "girlfriend's" legs and give her the head session of a lifetime. "I bet she tastes incredible," she added.

Comments like this always aroused Jack and they aroused him now, so much so that began to stroke his swollen shaft.

He went into another folder and brought out more pictures. These ones were of Micki Night, a porn actress who looked a lot like Irene

There was Micki with her long brown hair, on her knees, blowing off a well-hung stud. It was all Jack could do to keep from exploding. What would it be like to be on the receiving end of an oral session from his sister? Would he ever know?

His penis was throbbing now and pearls of semen trickled from the tip, He'd be coming soon. He stroked furiously as he brought up a video file of Micki Night taking it doggie style that he'd downloaded a few days ago. The way her hair fell over her face in the video it made her look eerily like Irene on the day he snapped the picture of her in the back yard. Hot and sweaty and raunchy.

He started playing the video, keeping the volume down in the quiet of the night. No need for Irene to hear it. Yet, he had it just loud enough to hear the thighs of Micki's lover slapping against her rear, her deep moans and gasps, and her throaty cries of "Harder! Right there! Don't stop! Give it to me!"

He stroked away and was about to come when he thought he heard a noise. A tapping. Shit. Irene was knocking at his door!

Irene's voice called through the door. "It's okay Jack, it's just me. I thought I heard you and I just wanted to come over. I can't sleep either. Are you decent?"

"Just a second!" he cried. Are you decent? Hell no. Porn on the computer, dirty pictures of his sister out in the open, himself buck naked stroking away...

He ran to a drawer and pulled on some jeans that he thought would at least hide his erection. It was just as he opened the door that he realized that he hadn't taken the porn off the computer and Micki's Internet fuck session was there for his own sister to see.

Irene stood at the door way. Oh shit, Jack thought. Just look at her in her t-shirt that barely covered her little thong. His throbbing dick threatened to burst through his pants.

Irene smiled. "I see you're busy right now, huh?"

"I'm sorry. I'll turn off the computer..."

She winked. "Don't worry. It's only porn. Stu watches it all the time. His computer's full of it. I kinda like some of it, actually. Which is a good thing because sometimes Stu can't seem to get it up without it."

What the hell? What a thing for a sister to say to her own brother!

He gestured for her to step into the room. Somehow, his hands weren't shaking even though his heart was racing so bad it was about to burst and he was terrified of what she would think of the picture of her if she saw it.

He pulled up the chair for her to sit on and then sat at the edge of the bed.

Her long brown hair beautifully framed her face in the glow of the monitor. Were her nipples poking through her thin little T-shirt? "You like Micki Night? Cool. I like her too. I love the way she fucks and I like how she always has good studs in her videos, not scrawny young guys or fat old farts."

"Yeah, I've noticed."

"I thought you'd be too busy looking at Micki to see."

"Well, I've seen it."

She reached her hand across the small gap between them and placed it on Jack's knee. "Don't be so nervous, okay? This isn't the first time a sister has walked in on her brother looking at porn. You're twenty-one and I know you're a horny guy, so you're going to be watching it. Lots of people do. Hey, you look awful hot. Even with the lights out and just with the glow from the monitor I can see the sweat pouring off you. Take a shower and cool off."

"Okay."

With that chance, Jack fled his own bedroom, leaving his sister to watch Micki Night.

He hurried to the washroom and closed the door. He pulled off his jeans and ran the shower. Once the temperature was right, he jumped into the stall and jerked his cock with a ferocity he'd never known before, In moments, he blasted a geyser of come that dissolved in the hot stream of the shower and spiraled down the drain.

He stayed in the shower to calm down and clean up. After a few moments, he turned off the shower and toweled himself down. He stepped back into his jeans and returned to his bedroom, half aroused, half in fear of what would happen next.

He stopped at his bedroom door in shock. The door was still open and he could see Irene, his sister, lying back on his bed with her thong pooled around her ankles, her shirt hiked up exposing her big breasts, her fingers probing rhythmically inside herself.

Jack froze. Should he leave? Should he say something?

Irene looked at him in the doorway. Her face was partly in shadow, partly illuminated by the light from the computer monitor. She looked beautiful and aroused and yet strange at the same time. He'd never seen his sister look like this before.

Irene was silent. She nodded at Jack to indicate that he should come in. He walked in slowly and sat down beside her, entranced. She raised her fingers slick with her juices to his mouth and he eagerly licked them. While he was licking them, he looked over at the monitor. The Micki Night video had ended long before.

At the center of the screen was the picture of Irene in the lawn chair.

He felt her nibbling at he stared at the picture. When she at last spoke, her voice was husky with arousal. "I always knew you wanted me. And that picture is so cute. I thought you were hiding in the trees that day, but I wasn't sure." She laughed. "Now you've told everyone about your hot girlfriend. I love it. I'm yours tonight Jack. Your girlfriend. All yours.""

He knelt down and eased his head between her strong legs and darted his tongue over the moist folds of her impassioned womanhood. Streams of her juices clung to his lips and fingers. He was drowning in his own sister.

He stayed there for what seemed like an eternity until her thighs clenched around his neck and she shuddered and cried in ecstasy.

Eventually, she grew still and silent.

He lay beside her and they held each other in their arms as they stared at her picture on the monitor.

Finally she spoke. "I want you inside me. I want to feel you."

"But I..."

"Don't worry about condoms, Jack. I'm on the pill okay?"

"Okay."

"Put on another video. You like porn so put on something that turns you on while we fuck."

He chose a longer video of Micki taking two guys at once. When he brought it up and started playing it, he turned around to go back to the bed, but stopped in mid-motion. Irene was on his knees before him. She took him in hand and stroked him while she ran her tongue up and down his shaft. Soon, his head was inside her hot mouth She skilfully moved her teeth along his stiff shaft. He shuddered. He was ready to shoot a load.

"Take it easy, lover. We have all the time in the world."

She took him out of her mouth and stroked him some more. He sighed. He was more than a brother to her. He was her lover.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Night with Jack and Irene

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 728 milliseconds