• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mary and Neeta Ch. 03

Mary and Neeta Ch. 03

12

A few weeks later.

Tim was looking forward to this evening. He'd rung Bob and they both agreed a session in the darkroom was long overdue, and he could feel himself getting slightly hard at the prospect. In addition Neeta had been pestering him about some photos of the children which she said were in the camera but which he couldn't remember taking, and Bob had just got to the end of a roll of film as well.

There was something about Neeta which he couldn't quite put his finger on. She seemed to have changed in the last few weeks becoming a little secretive and he caught her looking at him a little oddly on a couple of occasions. He could also swear that one night he had woken up to the bed shaking very slightly as if she was cumming but when he looked she was laying still and breathing deeply, seemingly asleep.

He did feel a little guilty about the way he had ignored her recently in bed but every time he thought about Bob and what they did together he'd have to take himself off to the toilet and masturbate which didn't leave much energy or inclination for his husbandly duties.

Then there was Angie who'd come to stay with them for a few days. He'd never got on with her much when they lived where they did before but he hadn't protested when Neeta said she was an old friend and wanted to invite her over for a visit. Her attitude towards him however, had seemed even more sarcastic and supercilious than he remembered and he was glad when she had departed after 4 days.

Bob was in much the same position with Mary. He'd noticed a change in her attitude towards him, more independent almost offhand at times, but he was enjoying his liaison with Tim too much to worry about it. He too had to take himself in hand quite often as he thought about and explored his bi-sexuality. Like Tim he too had sensed that Mary was masturbating beside him one night and had kept very still until he felt her very controlled soft jerking and heard her soft gasps as she climaxed. It had turned him on tremendously and he had thought about turning to her with his erection but she had turned away from him and within a matter of seconds was snoring softly.

Although Tim had been into the darkroom a few times by himself and wanked off looking at the pictures they'd accumulated, it wasn't the same as when Bob was there and he too was looking forward eagerly to this evening. He felt his penis start to thicken but he resisted the temptation to do anything about it saving it for the evening.

'If you're going to spend all evening in that shed with Tim,' Mary had said. 'I'll get Neeta and the kids over here. They can have a sleepover while Neeta and I have a couple of glasses of wine. I'm not going to sit here by myself bored by the tele!'

Bob went round about 7 and Neeta and the children hurried off to their neighbour. They made sure the coast was clear and waited a few minutes before they made their way to the shed. Once inside they turned on the external red light to warn anyone against entry, and locked the door.

They immediately went into a clinch and Bob felt Tim's tongue enter his mouth. They remained like this for a few seconds pushing their crotches together until Bob felt Tim pull back slightly then a hand cupping his semi-hard prick through his trousers. He did the same and was pleased to feel Tim's hard penis pushing against his trousers, and they stood there rubbing each other through their clothing, kissing as they did so.

The next thing Bob felt was Tim fumbling with his belt then opening his fly and releasing his waistband. As his trousers dropped to the floor he again felt Tim's hand caressing him this time with only his pants between them. He moaned with expectation as Tim slowly pulled these down then gently gripped his rigid shaft. He felt fingers moving softly up and down his prick then cupping his balls below before Tim broke away and went down on his knees.

He lent back against the bench and watched as Tim pulled back his foreskin to expose his wet purple helmet and twitched a little as his tongue snaked out and started licking all round his glans. He then saw Tim's mouth open wide and slowly engulf first his glans then most of the rest of his shaft as well until he could feel it pressing against the back of his throat. He was always amazed at how easily Tim could deep throat, something he'd never been able to do himself without gagging.

He pushed his crotch forward as Tim started slowly moving his head back and forth, relishing the tonguing the particularly sensitive underside of his helmet was getting. Although he was really enjoying it he knew he wouldn't be able to withstand the feeling for long before squirting so he reluctantly pulled Tim away and bent down to french kiss him again.

'My turn now,' he breathed pulling Tim up and dropping his trousers. When he looked down he was surprised to see Tim had left his pants off and his penis was sticking straight out from his body. Like Bob he too had a foreskin which was part retracted and Bob just eased it back until the whole of his wet penis head was on full view.

Dropping to his knees he immediately took as much of the prick into his mouth as he could and repaid the action that had been meted out to him. He lapped his tongue up and down the shaft and round the head and tried to force it a little way into his pisshole. He could feel Tim's reactions and knew if he carried on much longer he would soon feel and taste his discharge so he reluctantly pulled back and just looked at the now wet penis twitching in front of his face.

'Perhaps we'd better slow down a little,' he said, 'and do the films. We don't want to finish the evening too quickly do we.'

Tim nodded and for the next few minutes they busied themselves with chemicals and tanks and rolls of film until they had both rolls of negatives hanging up to dry. They had both removed their lower clothes and had fondled and kissed each other while working but their main attention had been on what they were doing. As a result both their penises had gone soft but both were still wet from their own secretions.

It was Tim who spotted it first.

'That's funny,' he said softly, 'I don't remember taking these.'

He was examining his roll intently now, looking at 2 or 3 of the images in particular. It was not easy to determine the true picture by looking at the negative but he had 2 images of a semi naked woman that he definitely hadn't taken and another with the woman holding some sort of card with a hand-written message on it.

'What the fuck's all this?' he said.

Bob was also looking intently at his film and could see similar images on his.

'We'd better have a look at these' he said and set about printing a contact sheet. This produced small pictures of all the negatives but enough to show what they needed to see.

'Fucking Hell.' Bob swore softly to himself as the pictures emerged in the fixing tray. The ones he was most interested in showed Neeta naked from the waist upwards and looking straight at the camera. Although small they showed her dark nipples quite clearly and in one where she had her arm raised, the hair under her arm.

'How the fuck did these get here?! Tim I swear I know nothing about these!'

But Tim was too busy examining Mary's large breasts on his film to be angry at his friend.

'Look what I've got on mine!' he said turning to Bob.

Together they examined the pictures and almost together came to the conclusion that their wives had been up to something. The hand-written card Neeta was holding was too small to read so they put it into the enlarger and focused it on the base. Although still negative they could quite clearly read the words.

Look in the back of the drawer under your bench. Read what is in the envelope and follow the instructions carefully. We know what you've been up to all these months.

Tim went straight to the drawer and pulled out a white envelope. He ripped it open and they both pored nervously over what was written on the piece of paper inside.

We thought the pictures would get your attention! Now feel on the floor under the bench, just under the box where you keep your dirty pictures, and you will find another package with a video tape in it. You are to take it indoors and watch it immediately, and you are to have your mobile phones beside you while you do. You are NOT to play with yourselves or each other while watching and we will know if you do.

PS the picture we liked best was the one of you cumming Tim, while Bob's fucking and wanking you!

They looked ashen faced at each other, all thoughts of any action between them now firmly off the agenda. Their penises were shrivelled and small as they dressed themselves in preparation and dread of what the video contained.

They went into the house and Tim called out to check if anyone was at home. At the lack of any response they went into the lounge and Tim put the video into the player and held it from playing until they were seated. He pressed the 'play' button and the television screen briefly darkened until the video started playing.

The scene which greeted them was a close-up of Neetas Face. She was looking straight into the camera and her face was wet with some of her hair matted on her forehead. She smiled into the camera then began talking.

"Hello boys, we've been wondering why you've been avoiding us sexually for so long and we've now found out. You didn't think you'd get away with it forever did you? Well now it's time to pay and we've come up with a few ideas how you are going to."

"First of all you are both to watch this film right the way through and at the end there will be some instructions for you. You are NOT to play with yourselves or each other as you watch and we will know if you do. You don't want to make your punishment any worse than it is!"

"We hope you will enjoy what you see although some of it may come as a surprise – if you'll pardon the pun!"

"Oh, you're probably wondering why my face is so wet. It's not because I've been to the gym or been working hard, all the moisture on my face came from here!"

The camera pulled slowly back to reveal the two women laying naked and smiling in each other's arms on the bed in Neetas bedroom. She was pointing between Mary's wide-open legs at her splayed cunt lips and the abundance of wetness on her thighs and bright pink shaven pudenda. The boys could only stare open mouthed at the sight in front of them before Neeta carried on.

"Tim you'd love her, she juices up so beautifully when she cums. Bob you're so lucky but I believe this and this turns you on!"

She opened her own legs and the camera moved in to show her dark hair stuck to her skin around her deep brown lips, then panned up her body to show the mass of hair in her armpit.

"Anyway, more of that later. In the meantime enjoy the film and wait for your instructions."

The film showed her turning to Mary and kissing her deeply and Mary swung her leg over Neeta to rest her crotch against her friend's. The picture faded and the screen went black for a few seconds before the film of the men appeared on the screen.

'Holy Fucking Shit!' exclaimed Tim, but they both sat there open mouthed and riveted to the television watching what they thought had been their private intimate actions unfolding before their eyes. Had anyone been filming their reactions (which unknown to them they were) It would have been a prize winner in one of these 'caught unawares' television programmes. They sat in silence and extreme embarrassment as Neetas film of their indiscretions played out before them. There was no conversation apart from a nervous cough or squirming in their seats but they both became aware that they were also getting turned on.

It was Bob who undid his flies first and got his semi-erect penis out closely followed by Tim whose glans was already swollen and wet. Just as they at back to enjoy themselves Tim's mobile rang. He answered it while continuing to stroke himself and was shocked to hear Neeta telling him not to play with himself! A few seconds later Bob had the same experience and was told the girls could see everything they were doing!

They quickly tucked themselves away before looking anxiously round the room and even peering quickly out of the curtains.

Tim's phone rang again. 'It's no use you looking - you won't see us but we can see you. Now go back to your seats and finish watching the film!'

They meekly returned to their seats and Tim restarted the film. They watched it through to the end occasionally glancing nervously round the room half expecting to see their other halves watching them from behind the settee! When it was finished Tim stopped the player and they just sat there looking at each other. Suddenly Tim's phone went again

'It's not finished yet. Put it on again and wait until you get to your instructions!'

Tim did as he was told.

'How do they know? How can they see us?' Bob was getting quite paranoid now. They paused the film and had another good look around the room and the hallway outside but there was nothing they could find so they returned to watch the rest of the tape.

Once again Neetas face filled the screen.

"I do hope you enjoyed that as much as we did, but it did makes us feel out in the cold, so you see, we had to make our own amusement."

Once again the camera pulled back to show Neeta laying on the bed with her knees up and apart and Mary crouched on her knees between them with her face buried in Neetas cunt. As they watched they saw her slurping away at her lips while her own fingers were in evidence working her own labia. Both their bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat although they couldn't be sure if it was all sweat or had been produced from between their thighs. It was obvious that Neeta was getting very turned on and it wasn't long before they saw her body arch off the bed and her stomach muscles twitching. Mary continued her tongueing until the spasms died down then she turned and looked straight at the camera.

"That was lovely! Bob I bet you'd love to do that wouldn't you. Look at this, all her hair and cum and look how her lips get pinker as you go inside."

The camera homed on Neetas cunt and you could see Mary's fingers opening her up and the pinkness of her lower vagina. It then pulled back to Mary's face which was wet and glistening and this time there was no doubt about where it had come from.

"You'd love the taste as well but it's a pity you'll never get to experience it whereas I can have it as often as I want! Don't you feel jealous?"

He did and the growing erection fighting his trousers showed how turned on he had become watching his wife doing something he would love to do himself. He glanced across at Tim and the dark spot on his trousers at the end of his obvious erection made it obvious that he was just as turned on himself.

The film faded again then another scene opened with the girls sitting on the settee in the very room where the boys were now. Whilst they were not naked they only had loose clothing on, the same as the night they did the filming, and this time it was Mary who spoke.

"We enjoyed watching you and what you got up to so we thought we should repay the compliment. We hope you enjoy this next bit as much as we did making it. Remember – no playing with your cocks though!"

The girls stood up and casually removed their clothes until they stood naked side by side and slowly turned round letting the camera dwell on all the various parts of their bodies.

A sudden thought occurred to Tim.

'Who's operating the camera? There must be someone else there with them!'

It was quite true. The camera had been moved about a bit in filming and had been zooming in and out so it was quite clear there was someone other than the girls operating it.

'Was it you?!' he asked somewhat aggressively turning to Bob.

'No it wasn't!' protested Bob, 'besides which this all seems to be happening in your house not mine! It could easily be you!'

Tim opened his mouth to respond but his phone rang again.

'Don't argue boys, all will be revealed soon. Just enjoy the film'. The phone went dead

'How the hell are they doing that?' said Tim angrily and a further search of the room ensued.

This time Bob's phone rang.

'You won't find out no matter how hard you look. Now sit down and watch!'

By now the girls were seated on the settee in the same room as the boys were in, and had their feet up on the cushions with their legs wide and their cunts on display. They started to masturbate then Neeta whispered something in Mary's ear who nodded and seemed to slow down a bit. The camera zoomed in on Neeta who was going to town on her own enjoyment and it soon panned up to her face to watch her eyes close, her head go back, and her breathing turn into short gasps as she came.

'Fucking Hell.' murmured Bob whose erection was causing him a real problem now. He was dying to release it but fearful of the consequences if he did. The camera held on Neeta as she calmed down then she opened her eyes and smiled straight at the boys.

"Did you enjoy that Bob? I know you've wanted to see me do that so I hope it worked for you. Now Tim, here comes something special for you."

Mary's very wet genitals filled the screen before the camera pulled back to show her full body. She was masturbating hard, her large tits wobbling in time, and once again Neeta lent towards her and whispered in her ear. She nodded and carried on with her rubbing then after a couple of minutes nodded quickly to Neeta.

"Watch this closely Tim, and if you think it is only men that squirt when thy cum you're in for a big surprise!"

The camera panned downwards to show Neetas fingers pulling Mary open while she vigorously rubbed her pubis just above her slit. Bob, who anticipated what was coming, moaned softly while Tim stared fixedly at the television. After a few seconds two fierce jets of liquid shot from Mary's cunt and her opened vagina continued to clench for several seconds afterwards accompanied by some offscreen grunts and cries.

This time it was Tim's turn to be amazed.

'Bloody Hell! Is she always like that?' he asked.

'I've seen it a few times and she's always very wet when we have it but I've never seen her wank off like that before.'

The camera pulled back to show a very satisfied Mary and a wet stain on the cushion which had run down the front. Tim's phone rang again.

'Pause the film and turn the cushion over that you're sitting on.'

The stain her juice had made was still there and had dried slightly whiteish.

'We thought you'd like that,' Neeta went on, 'and as you can see we didn't bother cleaning up afterwards. What you don't know but I can tell you now is that for the last couple of weeks you've been sleeping on Mary's cum on the sheet on your side of the bed! She wanked herself a couple of times like you've just seen and wet the bed for me! What do you think of that?!'

Tim was gobsmacked but relayed the information to Bob who was as equally amazed. Neeta carried on.

'I do hope that stain on your trousers is love juice and not spunk. I've got plans for that later.'

Tim looked down at his crotch. His decision not to wear pants had, with hindsight, been a bad one as it would have provided another barrier to his now freely flowing lubricant which had spread widely across the front of his trousers.

'Sit down and watch the rest of the show. There's not much more. Oh, and if you think you can just wipe this tape afterwards, don't bother. There are other copies in discrete places if we need them in the future but they haven't got anything of Mary and I on them. Just you two. What would they think in your offices if they turned up one day in the post!'

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mary and Neeta Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds