• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • At Home, All By Myself Ch. 01

At Home, All By Myself Ch. 01

So here I am. Sitting at my computer. Half naked/half hard. Waiting for you to come home. I've been lying around watching porn all morning long. Stroking myself, making my poor cock think that I was going to let it cum. Even now, as I sit here, a drop of precum oozes from its bulbous tip. It was so close a number of times. But I showed restraint and backed off before it got to the point of no return. It begs for your attention. It wants to be caressed by your soft hands, to feel the wetness of your mouth and finally, it wants to feel the overwhelming warmth of your pussy as it slides on down on top of it. My balls ache to release their heavy load deep within you. Are you ready for that? Or am I just wasting my time?

I squeeze my thighs together, and still another droplet of precum appears. The anticipation itself is a sort of sick foreplay. The more I want you, the more I want to stroke myself and relieve myself. But I won't do that. Not until you're present to enjoy it with me. So here I'll sit, continuously teasing myself. Want to feel how hot I am? Wrap your fingers around my cock, just a few strokes will have me at full length. Trust me. I know. I've been doing it all day. Watch. Can you see me reaching down and grabbing myself? Watch as I show you how horny I am. Another droplet of precum...no surprise there. See how hard I am baby? Can you feel the heat radiating from my hard cock?

It begs for attention, but I can't ignore my balls either. I'm one of those guys who like their balls massaged (you already knew that though). Watch as I squeeze my legs together, the head gets all shiny. It throbs with anticipation. Yes, a part of me just wants to wrap my hands around it and stroke. But no, I won't do that. Instead maybe by writing this, it will entice you enough to leave work early and to come home to rescue it. But then again, maybe you won't care or won't be in the mood. Wouldn't that be a bummer? In the meantime, I'll just continue with my tease.

Wait...another droplet. Hold on a second while I stroke myself with one hand and grab onto my balls with the other. You can watch if you'd like. I don't mind. Really. Ahhhhh that felt better. And no, I didn't cum! But I am totally hard again. I'm glad I only type with one hand (evil smile). So, do you want to feel me? Touch me? Taste me? Maybe even fuck me? Here I am, waiting. Still. I'm stroking myself with my left hand (another droplet oozes out), while I type with the right, squeezing my thighs to massage my balls at the same time. Look how hard I am. Can you see it throbbing? Bobbing in the air?

Precum makes a great lubricant. I take the droplet to my fingertip and put it underneath the head of my cock. I tickle the underside ever so lightly, while continually stroking with my other fingers. My breath is getting kind of ragged, as I feel myself getting closer. Even my typing has slowed down some. Imagine that. Watch as I open my legs and grab the full length of my cock. See my hand gliding up and down? I could cum right now, and you wouldn't even know it. I am so very close. I'm moving my hand a little faster. Are you thinking of me? Do you want to watch me cum, or am I wasting my time?

My hand is now moving quickly, as she reaches her climax. I'm almost there myself. I know I'll cum if I'm not careful. Therefore I slow the pace just a bit. I feel my balls tighten. As I know, I'm about to explode. I stop. Then again I start. I want to cum so bad. I want you to witness the throb of my cock as spurt after creamy spurt erupts from my cock. But I know I won't be able to stop once I reach that point of no return. Therefore, I've decided to stop. At least for today. Tomorrow's another day. Will you wait for me? Or will this be a missed opportunity?

I have my fantasies, and they kind of make it worthwhile. But still, there's nothing quite like the thrill of sharing with someone special. So, here I sit, kind of rejected, yet awfully horny. What will tonight, or even tomorrow bring? Will it all be worth the wait? I know that you would rather see (or feel) me cum in person, but if that's not to be, oh well. Time is of the essence. I'm not going to keep holding myself back simply because you're not in the mood or too tired.

With that my hand travels back down to my erection and takes a firm hold of it (good thing I only type with one hand). I begin stroking myself with my left hand. The precum still dribbles from my cock. The feeling is not quite as good as what it is with my right hand, my usual hand, but it feels good just the same. I think of you lying there, all wet and horny. Waiting, wanting to see me cum. I think of you spread eagle on the bed, running your fingers thru your pubic hair. The pink slit of your pussy as it spreads apart ever so slightly. Watching your breasts heave with every breath you take.

Once again, the excitement is building in my balls as all of these thoughts run through my mind. Just imagining, or rather fantasizing, what you would be doing. But I must give you a warning...you're going to brush me off one too many times and I'm going to go it alone. I need to, actually I want to cum so bad. But yes, I'd rather have someone to share it all with. But no...for now I'll fight the temptation for release. I give my hard on a few more steady strokes. God, I don't want to stop. But I will assume you want me to share it all with you. I'll withhold my orgasm, just to share it with you.

So here I'll sit, throbbing cock, aching balls. Want to touch me? Want to feel it? It's all yours for the taking. At least for now, but if you make me wait much longer...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • At Home, All By Myself Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 322 milliseconds