• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex with Paula Ch. 02

Sex with Paula Ch. 02

Sex with Paula, (before and on the way to the store)

Paula looked more and more mischievous the longer Mary was gone. The sex we had shared was not completely unexpected but the addition of a strange woman had made all that much more daring. Mary was an unknown, and Paula seemed to be thinking something along the lines of "what's next?"

My cock was exposed still. Her hand, though maybe she had forgotten it, was holding the base tightly. For my part throbbing and taking in the situation was taking most of my brain power. I'd just had an orgasm looked forward to the next.

"Um, hey..." Paula said.

I moved a little and she gripped my cock even tighter. So tight I guessed she was using it to lift me out of the car. "What?"

"I need clean panties," she said.

"Why?" I knew it was a stupid question even as it came from my lips.

"I just came," she said. Like this explained god, the universe and everything. "We're going to a party, I need fresh panties."

Okay I sort of got that, not. We'd just both came and the chick who asked us to the party was helping. I doubted clean panties were required. Still, in the moment I knew my cock wasn't getting any more attention if I wasn't totally game to get her some clean underwear.

"I know a store," I said. "Um... well a nice place with sexy under garments for women that is..."

"Where?" she asked.

"Couple blocks." I said.

"What kind of store," she said. Her eyes steaming as she raised her eyebrows..

I thought a moment then. "I've only like glanced in. Kind of expensive looking if you ask me, but a totally hot selection."

"A specialty shop?" she asked. Her hand on my cock suddenly began jerking up an down. "A shop? A shop? I like sexy things you know. Do you?"

"You know I do," I moan as my hips grind without asking me first. "Like.. Oh God! um... almost hot enough for your.. oh Jesus that's good... body."

She stroked my cock faster.

I gasped a breath feeling her hand on me. "You're best naked, but a sexy outfit can be very erotic."

"The shit," she said. Her hand stopped at the head of my cock. Her fingers teasing. "So hot you want to have an orgasm just thinking of me wearing them?"

"Fuck yes," I said and then began to pulse from head to toe.

"Come for me then we can go," she said moving closer.

"Oh... Oh fuck" I felt my cock burning wanting to. "I don't know if I can so soon."

"You can," she said leaning close and spitting on my cock head. With the added wetness she started pumping me again. "Come for me, baby. Let me have a little more of your sperm."

That nearly did it right there. I started to shake. "Talk dirty to me."

"You liked it when Mary watched," she said. "You want to fuck her while I lick her hot pussy, don't you?"

"Oh shit," I moaned. "Yes."

"You're a dirty, naughty, come shooting man. Aren't you?"

"Yes," I said.

Her lips came close to my cheek. "You want to see me in leather and lace? Mary laying under me sucking my hot pussy?"

"While I fuck her," I said.

"Oh," she licked my ear. "You want to fuck Mary's tight wet pussy while she sucks my throbbing clit, baby?"

"Oh Paula," I groaned. "Yes, I want to fuck her while she's eating you out."

"Do you want her to lick my tight ass?" Paula asked. "So you can fuck me there?"

"God," I whispered. My balls had filled again, my cock was throbbing hard and she was stroking it oh so very good.

"Come for me, baby." she said. "Come for Paula."

"Yes," I said, knowing it wouldn't take long now.

"I'll wear sexy things," she said. "Mary can help, she's wear something very slutty too."

"Heels," I said in a low husky voice.

"Garter belts," she said. "With crotchless panties and high slutty heels."

"I'm going to come so good," I said.

She stroked me over and over. "You like thinking of me in sexy things?"

I moaned as my hips bucked and my cock throbbed in her hands.

"mmmm," she said. "That's what I like."

"Hey," it was Mary's voice at my window. She had a large coffee in her hand.

"Open your door for her," Paula said.

"I... uh sure," I popped the door open. Mary leaned close and took my cock head between her lips.

Paula patted her shoulder and took the coffee. She quickly put it in a free cup holder while Mary licked and sucked the head of my cock.

"Feel good?" she asked me placing her free hand on Mary's shoulder.

"God yes," I said. "It is all I can do to hold back."

Mary made a sound and took my cock deep in her mouth beginning a rapid deep pumping of my cock with her lips while rubbing it with her hot coffee covered tongue.

"Now come for us," Paula said stroking my cock at the base.

Mary bobbed her head up and down pressing her lips to Paula's fingers at its base. I couldn't believe my eyes. Paula began rubbing my balls and the base of my cock stroking the come within me. The two of them wanting me to come made me overflow.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." I went from shaking to frozen.

"Come, baby," Paula said. "That's it, she wants it. Suck him, Mary."

"Mmmmmm," Mary hummed as I came. "Hmm, yummmm."

The two of them made noises for me, stroking and sucking and mmm, mmm, mmming.

"Fuck!" I grabbed Mary's head in my hands. It hurt so good now, I wanted her to stop and at the same time suck me deeper.

"Drain him, baby," Paula said to Mary. "Suck him hard, that's right! More... More... Now suck that last drop and then give me a taste you sexy slut."

Mary did just that. She sucked a moment longer then leaned across me in the car and opened her mouth to Paula's. I saw a blob of my come pass off her tongue between Paula's open lips. "Mmmm."

Mary and Paula both had a hand on my cock. Wet with come and going limp fast but none the less it felt so fucking good.

"Damn that's good," Mary said pulling back. "Want to go party and get some more?"

"Shopping first," Paula said. "He's buying us sexy undies."

"I'm buying?" I asked, knowing I was sunk.

"I'll ride with you," Mary said. "We can come back and get my car later. Besides, I love to go shopping for lingerie"

I watched her climb over and sit in Paula's lap. Then I closed my door and started the car.

"Slide down and eat me," Paula said.

Without saying a word Mary slid down between Paula's legs. While I pulled out of the parking lot she planted her face on that sexy pussy and started French kissing it. I looked away to drive but heard the sloppy wet sounds of her mouth opening and closing and her tongue lapping at Paula's wet slit.

"Damn you're good at this," Paula said as she grasped the back of Mary's head with one hand and one of her bare tits with the other.

"Cover up, baby," I said. "Someone will see you."

"Will they know I'm getting my pussy eaten by a hot chick?" Paula asked.

"If they see you like that they'll look in and find out," I said.

"Like a buss driver?" she asked looking around. "I don't see any."

"I could drive by the buss depot," I said. "Would that turn you on, all those people seeing you getting your hot wet pussy licked?"

By this time Mary was really going for it on Paula's clit.

"Mm," was all Paula could manage. "Mmmm."

"It won't be long until we're at the store," I said. "Will you come first?"

"YES!" Paula screamed. "Coming!"

"Nice," I said looking down at Mary's face plastered in her pussy.

Paula bit her lip and held it through her orgasm. It went on for moments until she took a deep shuddering breath.

"Wow," was all she said.

Mary pulled back and climbed back up into her lap.

"Did I do a good job?" she asked Paula. "Or were you just ready from getting him off?"

Paula looked from Mary to me and back, "both!"

"I think it is Mary's turn," I said looking at a parking spot in front of the sexy clothing store.

"It's my party later," Mary grinned. "But you two can fuck me now. I won't complain."

Paula laughed, "We won't either."

"Really?" Mary asked. "You don't mean to tell me you to like sex, do you?"

I turned off the engine.

Paula pulled Mary's legs wide in the car, holder her in her lap and ran a finger up her thigh gathering her skirt up till Mary's shaved pussy was exposed.

"See," Paula said slipping her finger into Mary's soaking wet cunt. "She needs some panties too."

"Am I wet?" Mary asked with a wry grin. "I wonder what could have caused that."

I reached over and added one of my fingers to her pussy, rubbing her open slit as Paula delved deeply within seeking her g-spot. "Paula wants me to fuck you."

"Is that why I'm wet?" Mary asked.

"Yes, Mary." Paula said moving her other hand to the woman's wet pussy. "You're wet, and you're wet because I want him to bend you over and fuck you in your tight ass while you're sucking the balls of a guy who's got his cock deep up mine."

"Oh god," Mary moaned.

Seeing that she liked that idea I removed my now soaking finger from her pussy and swiftly slid it deep into her open asshole.

"Holy fuck!" She jerked. Her legs planted on the dash board pressing her back into Paula's boobs as she lifted her pussy and ass up into the air over Paula's lap. "You two don't fuck around."

"Not till now," Paula said slipping a third and fourth finger into Mary's pussy. "This is a good way to start though, don't you think?"

Mary's face froze as she looked out the windshield. "Oh god."

I glanced in the direction she'd been looking and saw a meter maid's card a few cars away moving toward us along the passenger sides of the parked cars.

"Stop, stop," Mary said twisting.

"No," Paula said. "Come first."

"I can't," Mary said as I slipped a second finger into her ass. "OH FUCK!"

"You like that a lot," Paula said. "You like your ass fingered and your pussy too."

"Yes!" Mary stopped squirming, but her body shook. "We'll get caught, stop!"

"Okay," Paula said. "Turn around and fix my outfit."

I pulled my hand free and opened my door so I could put money in the meter before the meter maid came to our car. I left my door open and spied on the girls who deftly fixed Paula's clothing and began to crawl over to get out my side.

"Go, go!" Mary said rushing past me toward the store.

Paula smiled and goosed my cock through my pants as she walked by.

The meter maid looked at me, met my eyes and then she glanced at the girls and drove on. I swear she had a knowing look on her face. I bet she sees it all. All those parked cars, hot steamy windows, lovers fucking and sucking all over the city.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex with Paula Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 376 milliseconds