• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Every Passing Day Ch. 01

Every Passing Day Ch. 01

I am a rather young lad, I must say I have always been able to attract the ladies.

Guess I have just been lucky.

I am not the most attractive guy but I am pretty savvy with the charm.

I had finally found my partner the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Little did I know exactly what I would be getting myself into.

And the story goes something like this.

We had been married for a few years now.

I had been surfing the internet in the evenings and I was finding sites that were making me very curious. I had never shared them with my wife as I was never sure just how far I wanted this curiosity to play out.

While I was at work one day I received an email from my wife. She said that she has been thinking about things and that she wanted to try some things to keep our relationship interesting. She had said that she enjoys being together but things have seemed to be moving rather fast. She had a few ideas to slow them down and to bring a new phase to the relationship. She informed me that she had made plans for the night and that I shouldn't spend much if any time on the internet. Instead you might want to take a shower and be ready for the nightly activities as early as possible.

As you can imagine I hurried home. My beautiful wife was already there she had picked dinner up along the way. She had decided what we were both going to eat. She said that she had made a couple of other stops this afternoon. I would soon find out what she had picked up. She was acting rather mysterious we always shared everything our relationship was mutual we discussed and made all decisions together. So I was amazed when she had told me about the other purchases. The fact that I didn't know about them or what they were.

I had finished my dinner and excused myself to go take a shower. She must have had this night playing through her mind for quite some time. While I was in the shower she had been making preperations. She met me at the bathroom door. She told me in a firm voice to stand still. She has a few things for me before I got to the bedroom.

First she placed my hands behind my back and secured them with handcuffs.

Second before I could complete my sentence as to what she was doing she was stuffing my mouth with a ball-gag.

Third she had a mask to blind me.

She removed the towel that I had wrapped around me and guided me into the bedroom. She continued to take some time to secure me. She placed me standing at the end of our bed. We have a four poster bed this is where she secured me I was standing in a spread-eagle position. My mind had started to wander as I couldn't see or talk to ask what she was doing. I could hear some ruffling going on of a bag or something.

My wife has started to talk to me. She knew the only way I could answer was by nodding my head.

She said I can see that you are liking this so far. Any comments you would like to add? mmmm.......hmmmm.... was all I could get out.

Then she proceeded by saying that she had found some of the websites that I had been visiting so she had taken it upon herself to see just exactly what you had found so interesting about them. Now I start to wiggle around trying to escape from the tight bondage that I have been placed in.

She continues by saying that she has found that there are several ideas from those sites that she has found that excited her. Besides our sex life has become a bit one sided. Not to mention fast. There seems to be no time for my pleasure anymore she says. I think that it is time that I do something about that. Just then I hear a buzzing sound. She says you might want to stand very still for this next activity. I feel her moving something around my cock and balls. Then I hear her say it has always been one of your expectations that I keep myself well groomed. Now I am making the same request. It isn't very pleasurable sucking cock with all this hair tickling my face. This seems to last for five minutes this shaving on my pubic hairs. This is the first time that I have ever been shaved or had shaved down there.

Next she cleans the area with warm water and soap. At the same time she is rubbing my cock in balls in a most seductive way. She knows how to take me to the edge. As I get close she stops.

Next she informs me that the most interesting site of them all was where she had purchased her next item. I feel her as she is gripping my balls. Tugging on them and stretching them, then she starts to cup them and suck on them. Then in a rather quick movement she has placed some kind of ring around the base of my cock and balls. As she proceeds I feel something being placed over the head of my cock, "well isn't that cute your already trying to get hard. Just then I hear a click.

Standing beside me my wife starts to whisper. "I have just taken ownership of your cock it now belongs to me. I will determine when, if, and how you will get to use it. If you will be allowed to cum. My cock is now locked into a steel chastity device and I am the only one with a key."

To be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Every Passing Day Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds