• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Female Villain

The Female Villain

Hey, there. My name is Shaniqua Brown and by my own admission, I'm a big black bitch from the ghetto. At six-foot-one and 230 pounds, I personify ghetto gal power through and true. My skin is jet-black and I have never wished for it to be lighter. Light skin isn't an advantage. It's something people with nothing else going on for them say to make themselves feel better. My breasts are large, my body is thick, my hips are wide and my butt is big. That's who I am. No sense in denying it. Rather, I embrace it. I live in Brockton, Massachusetts. The so-called City of Champions. Also known as Shit Town. Why? It's simple, folks. If you don't shit on people in Brockton, they're going to shit on you. So you've got to always watch out for haters. They've learned not to mess with me anymore. I'm the toughest bitch you'll ever meet. The black chick you see cussing on the subway or yelling at someone at the mall, that's probably me. I got to express myself, you know. A lot of people accuse me of having no class whatsoever. I don't give a fuck what they got to say. Honestly. I'm forever proud of being the meanest, loudest and toughest black female from the ghetto. And if you don't like it, you can kiss my fat black ass. What's up? You want some of this? Yeah, I didn't think so. Alright.

The other day, I got into a fight with this plump Hispanic bitch named Mena Sanchez because she was staring at me cross-eyed while on the Bat Bus heading from Brockton to Ashmont Station in Boston. You know I don't play like that. I don't let bitches get away with messing me up. I fucked that bitch up, folks. I smacked her around then I beat her down. I kicked her in the face, and she lost some teeth. The bitch was bleeding all over the place. Once her blood came out, she started whistling a different tune. In the end, she begged me for mercy. I gave the bitch two black eyes, then gave her fat ass a solid kick. That's what she gets for messing with me. Those Hispanic bitches think they're all that. Like they can stand up to a real black woman. I ain't scared of no bitch. I don't care if she's white, Asian, Hispanic or black. I will beat her ass up. Word.

I got off the Bat Bus at Ashmont Station, and paid the standard two bucks to put on the Charlie Ticket to get on the subway. Today is my day off. I'm the manager of the Christopher's Restaurant on the East Side of Brockton. The one located right between the old Blockbuster video store, the chain of hair salons, the old folks home and my alma mater, Brockton Technical College. I get mad tired of bossing around those fools and bitches who work on my shift. Sometimes I've had to smack them around to get the job done, you know. Like this bitch named Mandy Hill. She's one of them tall blonde-haired white chicks with the big blue eyes who think they're all that. She's a lazy slut who works on my shift and I swear I've got to tell her something three times before she gets it. What the fuck? When I looked at her application it said she was America. You'd think the bitch would be able to understand English!

Anyway, I was having a smoke in the ladies room when Mandy came in. She stood in front of the mirror and gave me a nasty look before smiling in that fake-ass way white guys and white chicks smile at a person they don't like but might not want to openly offend. She said something about the restaurant being a non-smoking establishment, and that I should follow the rules. I offered her a smile full of teeth and told her to fuck off. Who did she think she was, telling me what to do? That shit wasn't going to fly even if this silly white bitch put wings on it. I told her it's on like Donkey Kong. She just stared at me blankly. What in hell was she looking at? I've never liked Mandy and I can tell you a million reasons why. The first time she came on the job, she dared calling me "sister". I don't even let black bitches call me sister and this white ho was acting all friendly like she knew me? What the fuck? I told her that I didn't play like that and if she ever called me sister, not only would I fire her pasty flat white ass but I'd also beat her up so hard, they'd think she ran into the female version of Mike Tyson. Mandy's eyes went wide like saucers but she nodded. That was over a month ago. Now she was acting foolish again. Time for me to teach this bitch a lesson.

For a long time, Mandy didn't seem to think she might be in any kind of danger. This goes to show you the overconfidence with which white guys and white chicks walk around. They carry themselves like they own the place. I hate that about them. I carry myself like I can handle anything. That's because I know I can. I don't care if you're a man or a woman, black or white. If you come after me, I will mess you up. I might not win but I'm going to give you a reason to remember my name. I'm not going to carve my initials on your face. Oh, no. that would too kind. I'm going to write my full name on your skin with your own blood as ink. Got it? Cool. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a silly white bitch to put in her place.

I looked Mandy Hill up and down. She didn't smile this time. With some attitude in her voice, she asked me if there was a problem. I smiled. A wicked smile. Yes, there is a problem, I thought. The problem is this silly white bitch is disrespecting me and she acts like she's the shit. Well, she's going to be my bitch pretty soon. With that, I drew back my fist and decked Mandy. Bam. Right on the mouth. Mandy gasped, and staggered. Before she could do anything, I kicked her in the belly. Down she went. I brought my fist down on her nose, and it went splat. There was blood everywhere, all nice and red. I like the sight of blood, especially when it's not coming out of me. I kicked her in the bits, and kicked her flat ass too. I also drop-kicked her square in the tits and she howled like a frigging beast at the abattoir. Like most white chicks I knew, she was all talk and no action. It's with great pleasure that I beat up the silly white bitch. Why? Because she deserves it. She should know better than to mess with me. I grabbed Mandy by the collar of her shirt. With puffy eyes and bloody lips, she stared at me fearfully. I loved the fear I saw in her eyes. It got me all wet in funny places. I'm going to pick me up a sexy brother at a bar to fuck me properly later. But first things first.

If you beat up someone, whether it's a dude or a bitch, they're going to fear you for a while. But eventually they'll get enough courage to either squeal to the pigs or get some of their friends and come after you. If you humiliate them, you break something inside of them. It's psychological. You humiliated a woman, you make her less than what she once was. She's going to think about you long after it's over. I know how to break women like Mandy. She's a silly white bitch who thinks she's all that just because of the color of her skin. I wanted to break her. Make her feel like less than nothing. So I grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and dragged her to the toilet. Once she figured out what I was going to do, she struggled against me. So I improvised. I grabbed my lighter, and turned it on. I held the open flame a couple of inches away from Mandy's eyes. Either she did as she was told and buried her face in the filth toilet bowl or she lost her vision. Decisions. Decisions. Tick. Tock. With a last, hateful but resigned look on her face, Mandy buried her face in the toilet.

Folks, I can't tell you how happy that made me. I held her head down in the toilet for a good eighty seconds before pulling her out. She was absolutely filthy. Beautiful. With a smile on my face and a song in my heart, I let myself out of the bathroom. But not before telling Mandy that her silly white ass was fired. And if she ever came anywhere near me, it would be the last thing she did. Five minutes after I left the ladies room, Mandy ran out of the restaurant bathroom, screaming like a banshee. I never saw her again. All is well that ends well. I feel great. Wonderful. I've taught a bitch with a superiority complex that she wasn't worth anything. Life is good. Tonight, I'm going to get dressed all pretty and go find me a big and tall, preferably well-endowed brother. I'm taking him home, where he's going to sex me down all night long. That's what I like to do at the end of a good day. The way God Himself intended. Amen!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Female Villain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds