• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

Val felt incredible pleasure, as Jason rammed her pussy with his hard cock and demonstrated a ruthless ability to have his way with his mother. Melina enjoyed this scene as well, since she now saw how powerful her new lover was in the sack. She was extremely glad that she had persuaded her girlfriend/Mistress to act on her incestuous desires. She also hoped that Jason would prove capable of ravaging her as well.

Before Jason or Melina anticipated it, Valerie came in a squirting spray on the bed sheets. Jason, no longer worried about such selfless distractions as his mom's climax, pumped out his seed into her undersexed cunt. He grinned at even the idea of his cum possibly knocking her up. There was a primal thrill to such a notion of impregnating his own flesh and blood.

"Well, Melina? What are you waiting for? You wanted my son, so get him ready and fuck him!" Val instructed her stunned and fascinated friend.

"Yes, Mistress!" Melina happily broke her own trance and began sucking her lover's juices from Jason's dick, finding them to have a fantastic taste.

She got rather moist between her thighs by this point in the act, and now offered her pussy to the young man for his personal use. Instead of lying there on her back, as his mother had, Melina got on all fours and spread her cheeks for him.

"Could Master please fuck this slave's ass? This slave loves a hard cock up the ass," she pleaded with him, continuing the Gorean forms of address.

"Your request is granted, this time. Val, lube her up, so I can sodomize our slave," Jason ordered his mother.

"Yes, honey. I have to confess that I enjoy watching anal scenes. I'm glad to help," Val obeyed her son.

In minutes, a reinvigorated Jason had shoved his dick into Melina's asshole, ravishing her butt with animal eagerness. He continued this for a good fifteen minutes, until it proved to be difficult to avoid his release. For the second time, since he woke up, Jason came inside a girl.

This exhausted him for another moment, so he watched as Val compelled their slave to eat her out. While inexperienced with lesbian sex and BDSM, she proved to have a natural gift for satisfying Melina's need to service her. She soon gushed into her roommate's throat, also spilling some of her juice onto the face of her girlfriend.

Instead of complaining, Melina lapped up the cum with her fingers and tongue, after which she simply resumed licking her partner's sex. She soon added Val's butt, rimming her without being asked. She devoured her Mistress, savoring her body as if it were a entrée.

"I see that our pet is fond of oral sex. I don't even think it matters whether it's a cock or a pussy she's tasting at any given moment. She gets off on being servile, abasing herself in the presence of a dominant lover. I don't blame her. I like performing such favors for you, my son," Val commented, as she climaxed again on her girlfriend's face.

"You're right, Mom. That's why she was a great choice. That and the fact this was her idea all along. She's clearly a great third in this triad. Hell, she doesn't object to the fact that we're talking about her while she's in the bedroom with us. I love both of you, by the way. It's not just infatuation. The two of you have proven how much you care about me, and it would take a cold heart to ignore that. Too bad that I can't marry you gals," Jason remarked, smiling before he kissed both women.

"Yeah, I wish that we could all get married. Who knows, one of these days, society will be enlightened enough to accept our love. In the meantime, we simply go about our business and mind our own, right? I'm very proud of you, Jason. You're a man now. Not because you lost your virginity, but because you decided to embrace what you really wanted and take responsibility for your own choices. You did this for Jason, not just for Mom and Melina," Val agreed, kissing both of her lovers as well.

"Thank you, Val and Melina. Both of you helped me to become a man in that sense, even though as Mom said, I had to make my own decisions out of my own free will. Each has made me a lucky man. So, for that reason, I want to hold a small commitment ceremony soon. It will just be us, but we will bind ourselves to grow old together. Hey, it works on a slightly larger scale for gays and lesbians. Why not for an incestuous, half-Gorean ménage a trois? What do you say?" Jason urged them.

"Is that a marriage proposal?" Val asked her son pointedly.

"Yes, but sadly, I don't have a ring," he blushed with embarrassment.

"That's not what counts. Contrary to what diamond ads say, the commitment itself is what matters, the gesture as it were. Anything else is an expensive bonus. I'm too practical to get upset because my young man doesn't want to go into debt for a pricey rock. It shows maturity on his part, a thought for our future. That in itself is a sign of permanence, which is what counts to any sensible woman," Val explained to her son.

"Then, will you marry me, Valerie and Melina?" Jason queried.

"Yes," they answered in unison and tears, surrounding and hugging him.

"Sorry, Master. This slave didn't mean to speak out of turn," Melina apologized.

"Oh, I think that we'll cut you some slack this time. Some things are more important than your BDSM role on occasion. This is a turning point for the three of us," Jason reassured her.

"Thank you, Master," Melina replied happily.

"Don't mention it," Val and he both responded, smiling as they all considered the meaning of this choice. This was the real deal. They were all engaged to each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1123 milliseconds