• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Giving In

Giving In

"Ohh...." A woman screamed from inside the closed and presumably locked room. Jacob tried reading his paper, again. He had been stuck on the same sentence for what seemed like ages. Even with the music piping directly into his ear, the sound of the woman enjoying herself stopped him from being able to think about anything. Well, anything aside from wishing he was in the room with them.

Frustrated, Jacob walked over to the bedroom and banged on the door. "Could you two please keep it down in there?"

His only reply was the giggling of the two girls. He remembered thinking how rooming with a lesbian would be the perfect set up for him. No loud parties, no drunken brawls, just a nice quiet woman to split the bills with. And as every guy who has wanted to watch a little girl on girl action knows, most lasses who swing that way are butch and definitely nothing porno worthy. A hot lesbian who loves to fuck around in public is as real as the Easter bunny. So he moved his stuff in and was happy to find that Andrea was just what he expected. She had a face that definitely made his cock twitch, not in the good I want to fuck way, but the 'I wish I had somewhere to hide way'. It was the perfect combination as he was completing his last year in medical school and didn't have time for distractions.

That was until she had to move out to take care of family matters. To be fair, she found someone to take her room so that he wasn't stuck with the entire lease. That's when Morgan showed up. With one look at her, he was hard and ready to bend her over for a good fuck. The two seemed to get on well, and Jacob even paid for dinner the first night she was there. He couldn't help but look her over at every opportunity she looked away. Her bright red hair and green eyes sparkled and she had lips perfect for taking all of his cock. School boy crush aside, he liked her.

That was, until she introduced her girlfriend Gabrielle the next day. At first he thought Gabrielle was just a friend from work, until he saw the pair kiss. Gabrielle or Gabby as Morgan called her, had light ebony skin, long dark hair, brown eyes, and was all curves. The two of them were like night and day. Whereas Morgan had legs for days and perky tits, Gabby was a bit shorter, a bit softer. Over the next few days, Jacob's frustration continued to build.

No matter how many times he jerked off, he couldn't get the images of the two touching, kissing, fucking. He even tried going out of the house for a casual fuck with a friend just to get himself sorted. But he had an itch for Morgan and as Gabby kept coming over wearing less and less, he needed to fuck her too. While he never wanted to screw a roommate, not doing so was driving him crazy. So he started to flirt with her when she was around. Occasionally she would respond, but for the most part, she acted oblivious. He even went as far as to try and burst in her while she showered, but she kept the door locked.

The minxes sometimes went all hours of the night and there was never anything that he could do.

He looked down and he was rock hard...again. Minutes later, Gabby quietly closed the door and tiptoed out. Jacob had had it. His limits were reached. As soon as he heard the front door close, he quietly opened Morgan's door. She was naked and sprawled out on her bed.

He went back to his room and grabbed the handcuffs he had mixed in his porn collection. Without making a sound, he walked back into Morgan's room and lifted her hands into position. He fastened the cuffs to the bed, but Morgan continued to sleep.

He turned her over and took a good long look before he unfastened his pants. His cock was ready. He knelt on the bed and opened her legs with his knee. She was waking up, but it didn't matter. He shoved his cock deep into her pussy and felt for the first time in weeks, a sense of relief. Her tight pussy squeezed his cock. He had wanted to wake her up with a cock... wanted her to get a taste of what she was going to get that night.

"What the fuck Jake?" were the first words out of her mouth. She tried to squirm away, but Jacob pinned her legs down. Watching her thrash against the cuffs only turned him on more. He began to pump harder and faster into her. He needed to cum so badly, but before that he needed to make her as frustrated as he had been. Morgan looked like she was about to scream. Jacob covered her mouth with his hand and whispered in her ear. "You're going to do just what I tell you to do little slut. The longer you struggle, the longer this is going to be. I'll gag you if I think you're going to scream. So are you going to be a good little whore for me Morgan? Or do I need to punish you?"

She nodded in acquiescence. Jacob then took the tip of his tongue and started tracing her trembling lips. He took her bottom lip in his mouth and sucked lightly, enjoying how submissive she was being. He started to kiss her gently, feeling her writhe underneath him in pleasure. He unlatched the cuffs, allowing her to rest her arms down. She laid there unmoving.

Jacob sat up and looked at her. "Open your legs." He commanded. Without hesitation, Morgan obeyed. "Wider." Jacob continued. He looked down at her bald pussy and thought about all of the times he heard her moan. He thought about all of the times that Gabby probably licked her sweet little pussy. But he didn't want to give Morgan what she had always gotten. He wanted to use her, fuck her like he had been dreaming about. While still looking in her eyes, he shoved two fingers into her pussy. Her body jumped slightly at being penetrated, but she didn't move. He began to finger fuck her slowly, loving the feel of her pussy around his fingers. She was getting wetter. He bent down to lightly run his tongue across her moist lips. She tasted so sweet. He was tempted to lick every drop of her right then and there, but he held back.

While still enjoying the feel of her pussy, he kissed his way up her body until he reached her tits. He used his tongue to tease one nipple, then the other. He went back and forth until she was arching up for him to take her entire nipple in his mouth. He began to suck lightly, but when he heard her moan, he couldn't help himself. Little nibbles and sucks became rougher. He grabbed the back of her head and brought her lips up for a swift kiss. Fingers started sliding in and out of her faster. Jacob used his thumb to rub on her clit and she was moaning so loudly right now.

The fact that she was moaning for him, wanting him to make her cum, broke Jacob's restraint. Her eyes blazed and her mouth was open...she was close. He removed his fingers and shoved his cock deep within her. Her pussy was so wet, so tight, with all of the pressure; he knew he wouldn't last long. He pounded his cock into her as deep as he could, as hard as he could, for as long as he could. She stopped moaning, and started panting. She came hard and long. Her mouth gaped open, body all clenched up, and Jacob watched it all. He never slowed down his pace, even when she turned to jelly.

Right when he thought he couldn't hold it anymore, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and shoved it into her mouth. At first, her relaxed body was surprised and took only part of his cock. So he grabbed her head and started ramming himself into her deep. He was on the verge of cumming when he heard the knock at the door. Morgan's eyes got wide, but it didn't matter. He shot his load deep into her throat and kept thrusting until every bit of him was spent. Morgan tried to swallow some, but it spilled out and ran down her cheeks. Tired, but definitely not finished, he pulled his cock out. Using a finger, he wiped the cum off her cheeks and put the rest in her mouth.

"Swallow like a good whore and I'll be right back." She looked at him with disbelief.

Jacob fastened his pants back on and went to the door. He opened it with a smile.

"Hey Jake. Sorry, forgot the cell." Gabby said as she tried to pass him.

"Don't be sorry at all," Jacob said with a smile. Tonight was going to be an amazing night he thought as he followed her to Morgan's room. And this time, he would take his time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Giving In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 751 milliseconds