• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Night with Jack and Irene Ch. 02

Hot Night with Jack and Irene Ch. 02

Shivers of ecstasy ran down Jack's spine as his sister Irene darted her tongue along the head of his cock, licking away the little streams of come oozing out of him.

This was what it meant to be alive, Jack thought. How could it get any better than this? He'd never felt happier, or harder, in his twenty-one years. Here he was in his bedroom on a hot summer night with his shapely and beautiful twenty-eight-year-old sister pleasuring his cock while he watched a hot video on his computer featuring Micki Night, his favorite porn star.

He looked at the monitor. Micki was on all fours, her hair fallen in sweaty strands over her face, getting banged by two guys. One muscular stud had his swollen prick deep in her glistening mouth while the other, a tall stud with massively prominent abdominal muscles, took her pussy hard from behind, pumping his groin like a piston and smacking her ass every few strokes.

Micki moaned and grunted through her cock-filled mouth and looked sexy as hell, but somehow Jack didn't think she was as beautiful as Irene. What Micki was doing onscreen wasn't as exciting as what his own sister was doing to him right now.

He bowed his head to see what was going on down below. Irene's eager face, bright from the monitor's glow, lurked under his shaft while her tongue fluttered around his cock head. Her gaze burned into his with an erotic intensity that almost scared Jack. Sweat glistened on her forehead and cheeks and little silver pearls of his come dripped onto her nose and mouth. She snaked her tongue between her lips and licked his come into her thirsty mouth.

She tilted her head back and opened her mouth as she pumped his shaft with her fist. Fuck, Jack thought, if she keeps this up I'll blow my load for sure. Irene, as if reading her brother's thoughts, abruptly stopped and let a particularly long string of come drip out of his cock and into her mouth.

She laughed. "You didn't think your sister could do this, huh?"

Jack didn't answer. He was so overwhelmed he didn't know what to say.

Irene spoke again, her voice husky with the fires of passion. "Don't worry, lover. You don't have to talk. I'll make you feel good. I'm better than Micki Night, aren't I? Your slutty sister will be your very own porn star. You like that?"

Jack wanted to speak but instead replied with a spasm that shook his groin. Another glob of sperm shot out of his cock and on to Irene's cheek.

Irene dipped her fingers in the come and licked them. "I guess that means you like it. I like it too. I want to be your porn star. I want to fuck you and taste how sweet you are. You want to shoot a load for me, don't you? A hot load right into my mouth. You want your dirty sister to deep throat you? Come closer..."

Jack stepped toward his sister until he was all but stabbing her face with his cock.

She motioned for Jack to hold the back of her head with both of his hands. She opened her mouth wide and within seconds, he was inside, his cock warm and slick with her breath and saliva. Her tongue made a rough carpet for his shaft, but it was an arousing roughness that made him even harder. He slowly ground his cock into her mouth, driving it all the way to the back of her throat until she almost gagged. She opened her mouth, gasped and he pulled all the way out and then then thrust inward again. These patient but ardent motions of lust continued for a delicious eternity of moments and Jack loved every second of it. Irene worked her throat and mouth so expertly that she would bring Jack right up to orgasm, but would pull back at the last instant, letting his cock get even more swollen.

Finally, she let Jack thrust in and out faster and faster until he gasped and at last the long-awaited hot stream of jizz spurted down the back of his sister's throat.

When he was spent, Jack pulled out of his sister's drooling mouth. Irene smiled and showed him that her tongue was all silvery and sticky with his come. She stood up and kissed him full on the mouth and let some of his come drip into him.

She giggled. "You taste so sweet, lover."

She took him by the hand and led him back to his bed. What would happen next, Jack asked himself?

They collapsed together on the bed, shaking with a lust that gnawed at them like a deep hunger that could never be satisfied.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Jack whispered.

Irene kissed his forehead. "Believe it, lover.We're doing this. And keep believing. We've only just started."

She took him in his arms and Jack felt his body drift onto hers like a current of water. He had totally surrendered to her. His eyes drifted over to the computer monitor. Onscreen, Micki Night was riding one stud's cock cowgirl style while the other lurked at one side of the bed, furiously masturbating.

Jack stared at the movie and could feel his sister caressing him, her finger nails teasing his stomach and ass and then his groin. God, she can't keep her hands off my cock, he thought. She stroked it and worked it with until he was stiff again.

Soundlessly, she straddled him, her knees firmly planted at each side of his hips. She took his erection inside the glistening folds of her womanhood. Jack didn't bother with the monitor anymore. All he wanted was a view of his own sister's impressive body: her firm abdomen, her elegantly curving hips, her heaving breasts highlighted by her monumentally erect nipples, her long brown hair, her beautiful lust-consumed face.

Irene gently pressed her palms on his chest as she rode him. "Don't worry about Micki. I'm your porn star now, lover. Feel how tight I am. Feel how I squeeze your hard cock. You have a beautiful cock, the best cock I've ever felt."

Jack closed his eyes and gave into the rhythm set by his sister. He thrust into her as she lowered herself onto him. Yes, she was tight. She knew how to work her pussy muscles.

She gave him a good squeeze on one down thrust, a squeeze so tight his cock ached like it would fall off.

Irene's laugh was throaty. "Bet none of the other girls you've been with ever did that."

Jack's voice was barely a whisper. "No."

"I love doing Kegels," she said. "They're the best exercises. All women should do them. The best way of hanging on to a man - in bed and out. Once you've figured them out, you've got your guy forever."

Jack barely knew what she meant. There was so much about his sister he'd never known. She was so erotic and powerful. He never knew she was so strong. Even dominating.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back and gave Jack another view of her well-toned midriff and D-cup breasts. Just seeing the voluptuous, yet well-maintained curves of his sister's body made Jack harder and he obligingly thrust faster into her.

As their rhythm built, Jack reached out and played with Irene's tits, squeezing them and flicking her nipples between his fingers. She leaned forward and let Jack suck on her nipples as she rode him. He couldn't believe how huge they were. They stood out against her large areolae like massive buds

Irene settled back on her haunches. She pushed down even harder on Jack's cock, squeezing then releasing it as it lanced her soaked pussy. The pressure grew and grew and the weight of his cock and balls was soon too great to take. Jack could hold back no longer. He gasped and cried out, firing spasm after spasm of boiling come inside his insatiable sister.

Irene squealed and fell down beside him.

Jack reached his arm around Irene's shoulder as she rested her head on his chest. She nibbled at his still-warm flesh and trailed her fingers along his firm, muscular stomach.

Irene broke the silence. "That was the best fuck I've had in a long time. Maybe the best ever."

"It was pretty good."

"Judging from the loads you shot, I think you've had the blowout of a lifetime."

"I'm too tired, Irene. I'm so tired..."

"I want to rest, too, lover, but you know, I've never felt so aware, so alive."

Jack felt a familiar stirring in his groin. Her palm was brushing against his balls.

Irene laughed. His sister sounded so horny. "You might be tired, but that cock of yours is still ready for more. I wish Stu was like that."

"Huh?" Jack wondered why she would be bringing up Stu, her fiance, just at this moment. The last guy he wanted to hear about.

Irene was blunt. "Stu can hardly get it up. He has to watch porn on his computer before he even gets hard. He likes Micki Night. Just like you. He says she looks like me."

Jack smiled. "She does look like you, but there's a difference."

"What's that?"

"You're a better fuck."

"I'm glad to hear that. I have to work so hard for Stu. Sometimes I wonder if he's worth it..."

Jack was silent for a moment. Should he let that one go? But then, it might not hurt to ask something that might put the events of this early morning into perspective, give some explanation for them. When he spoke, Jack was shocked at how firm his voice sounded. "You don't love him?"

"I do. I do like Stu in some ways but I'm glad..."

Irene was quiet. Jack wondered what was on her mind. He soon had his answer. She felt him playing with his cock again. She whispered in his ear, "You have to see me again tonight. Promise?"

"Sure."

"You can sleep with me in my room tonight."

"Okay."

Jack glanced at his bedside clock. Five-thirty am.

Jack sighed. "I guess we'll be going to work soon, going back to the real world."

Irene kissed him. "It doesn't matter. We still have the next few nights, in our world, our real world."

She wrapped her arm around his waist and rested her head against his. "I don't know how many more nights we can do this, but let's make the most of them. Make the most of the nights and days we have left..."

She was still talking, but her voice drifted off as she fell asleep beside him. What she said sounded to Jack like, "Seize the day."

Seize the day? It was a phrase he heard in a movie somewhere. Couldn't remember where, but it sounded just right. Yes, Jack thought, seize this day. And all the nights they possibly could.

More hot stories with Jack and Irene will be cumming soon...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Night with Jack and Irene Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds