• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Accidental Show

Accidental Show

So my wife and I are like many of you. We met in high school, I a senior and she a freshman. She was inexperienced and young and we dated for years and eventually married. She was 14 when she started dating me and still has experience with only myself. She is small, about 100 pounds and very fit. She has a tight body and small, perky A cup breasts. She is unusually modest though and my efforts to convince her that she is hot have basically failed. Though I love them, her small breasts are a source of embarrassment to her. She just thinks she should have a bit more size, so she routinely wears water filled bra cups, gel inserts etc. My friends and hers think she is a B cup, I'm sure. Even her modest swim suits have inserts in the top.

We have been married for years and, as far as we know, I'm the only guy to view these awesome tiny breasts. She even has a female gynecologist.

Anyway, I'm as proud as the next guy of my beautiful wife, but I'm possessive too. That makes what happened next all the more strange.

A college buddy of mine, his wife and my wife and myself took a trip recently, requiring a two leg flight. When we checked in curb side, one bag was overloaded and Jessica, my wife, opened it up to move stuff to a lighter bag. I was shocked to see her dress top and bra gape open when she bent over. Whit her small boobs, just a small gape revealed all. I could see both breasts and nipples clearly. Nobody else was near though and I said nothing. I'm amazed that she didn't have on one of her padded bras.

We checked in and went to the gate with the other couple. Our daughter was with us and everytime Jessica bent over to help her with her shoes, bag etc, her biggest (or in this case, smallest) secret was revealed. Usually, I would have said something to keep her modesty, but I was unusually turned on by this forbidden show. For the first leg of the flight, I didn't think my buddy had noticed, but then it happened. While we were waiting for the tram, she bent over to reach in her carry on, and he was treated to her start white little breasts with her perfect little nipples pointing straight down. I watched his face and said nothing. His gaze was fixed on Jessica's chest for 10 or 20 seconds before he had to look away before the wives noticed. I felt excited rather than the jealousy that I expected. Of course, now what has been done can't be undone. My buddy, who we hang out with all the time, will have a perfect memory of a long, good look at my wife's tits. Oddly enough, I loved it.

As we left the airport, the cab driver "helped" her install the child seat for about 7 minutes as I stood by. She never noticed the air on her hanging boobs, and didn't seem to notice that he spent more time looking at her chest than the seat.

Later that night, we were working on the presex foreplay, and I got suspicious of all this flesh that she had been flashing. I held her wrists, lay on her naked body and looked her in the eyes while I described my buddy and the taxi driver ogling her tiny white boobs. She acted shocked, but she was wet and ready. I think my shy little wife may have a little bit of an exhibitionist streak after all. I'll hope for a repeat performance some time..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Accidental Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds