• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My First Visit to a Gang Bang

My First Visit to a Gang Bang

Michelle and I had been friends for several years. I had always wanted to be more than a friend to her but things just never seemed to work out. We were both a bit shy around others but we never had any trouble talking when we were together.

It was a couple of years ago now, but I remember it so clearly. Michelle had broken up with her long time boyfriend after she had caught him cheating on her with one of her friends. The night it happened she came by my apartment to talk, and to try and calm down. It was around 9:00 PM when she arrived, and we talked until at least 2:00 in the morning. We were both pretty tired at this point so I suggested she sleep in my room tonight, and I would take the couch. I pretty much slept on the couch most of the time anyway.

The next morning I got up and had my usual two cups of coffee before I took a shower. I was running a little late so I pretty much ran out the door. I left her a note on the fridge, telling her to help herself to what ever she needed and not to worry about locking up when she leaves. I put a towel and a bar of soap next to the shower for her to use when she got up.

Work that day was a bit slow but I muddled through. I left a bit early and went back to the apartment. When I arrived Michelle was still there, wearing my bath robe and watching TV on the couch.

"Didn't go to work today?" I asked.

"Naw, I thought I would take a mental break and relax for the day." She said with a smile.

"Well, are you hungry?" I asked. "I could cook something, or we could order out."

"Let just order a Pizza and watch a movie." She said.

I ordered the usual pizza special and sat down to relax for a bit. She was sitting across from me with her legs curled up on the couch. We talked for a bit about the night before. She seemed to be taking things much better. The pizza arrived and I paid the delivery guy. We sat down and she slipped a movie into the player. We ate and watched for a bit. I wanted to go for a smoke so I paused the movie.(I don't smoke in my apartment. it just makes a mess). When I came back in she was leaning back with her legs folded at the ankles. I sat down and started the movie.

Just then she blurted out. "I was digging around your closet looking for a shirt and found some things!"

I didn't look at her at first because I knew what she was talking about. I had a box of toys that I used to masturbate with in there. A couple of rubber pussy's,some lube, a vibrating bullet, and several porno DVD's.

"Do you use them often?" She asked.

"Well... I use them enough." Was all I could say.

"How often?" She asked with a grin. "Once? Twice a week?"

I was a bit embarrassed at this point and she knew it. "Two or three times a week." I said. "Depends on how I feel. Sometimes more than that."

"Well, I have to admit that I use a dildo often. Sometimes twice in a night when I am alone." She said.

I looked at her and spoke in a soft tone. "I never figured you would ever have to use one of those."

She smirked and leaned forward. "We can't always get what we need, when we need it, can we?"

"Tell me about it!" I said.

The tension seemed to dissipate at this point.

"Could you show me how you do it?" she said with a big grin. "How you use them that is?"

I wasn't too sure what to say at this point. I looked away and said nothing. She smiled and moved closer. She undid the front of the robe and opened it for me to see. They were two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. She stood up and let the robe drop.

"Would this be enough incentive for you to show me?" She said rather strongly.

At this point my cock was at full attention. She leaned forward and reached for the cushion on the couch. At first I thought she was going to unzip my jeans, but she reached down further giving me a good view of her tits hanging in front of me. She pulled out the box and put it on the table. She then opened it and took out a rubber pussy, looked at it for a moment and handed it to me along with a tube of lube. I stood up at this point and undid my jeans, letting them drop to the floor. you could hang a coat on my cock at this point.

She smiled, and reach forward and grabbed my cock. "Show me how you use this rubber thing!"

I sat back on the couch, and started stroking my cock. she sat down beside me and turned so she could get a good view. I took the bottle of lube and poured a large amount on my hand. I then spread it all over my cock. I picked up the rubber toy and rubbed lube on it and into the inside with my fingers. I placed the toy over my cock and slowly pushed it inside. It felt incredible to do this with someone watching. I stroked up and down slowly at first. Michelle reached down and ran her fingers over the tip of my cock, getting some of the lube on her fingers. Slowly she inserted two fingers into her pussy and started rubbing her clit with her thumb. This really turned me on. I started stroking faster as she put three and then four fingers into her pussy. With her other hand she started twisting her nipple. I couldn't take it anymore and I started to come. It shot out like a cannon up to the ceiling and all down the front of her stomach and tits. By now she was very wet and very close to an orgasm herself. I leaned forward and sucked her clit while she rammed her fingers into herself. A couple of times. I thought she was going to get her whole hand in there! She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy so tight I thought I was going to pass out. I felt her entire body shudder for at least 5 or 6 seconds. Then she just relaxed. She pulled the towel out of the box (I always kept one in there in case I made a mess) and cleaned the cum off of her chest and stomach. She handed me the towl, and I wiped myself down.

I had to admit I was a bit embarrassed after that. We had never had this kind of relationship. Although, I would be lying if I didn't say that I fantasized about fucking her. My cock drooped a bit at this point, and she put the robe back on. I put my pants back on and put everything back in the box. I reached up with the towel and wiped the cum from the ceiling. I went to the bathroom and put the towel in the hamper. When I cam back she was just sitting there with my robe on and smiling. I sat down and she put the movie on again.

We watched the rest of the movie. She decided to turn in for the night. Neither one of us said anything about what happened.

Sometime during the night I felt the blanket on the couch move. Michelle slid in under the blanket with me, Completely naked. She reached down and grabbed my cock and squeezed it a few times to get it hard. It didn't take much.

"Fuck me please!" She whispered. "Please fuck me. I want you inside of me. I need a good hard fuck!"

I couldn't resist. I rolled over on top of her and started to position myself. She grabbed my cock and pulled it to her pussy. She thenreached around and pulled me by the ass deep inside her. It was the most incredible feeling! I started pumping slowly at first because I didn't want to cum right away.

"Harder!" She whispered. "Harder!"

I started pounding her with all my strength. I watched her face as her eyes rolled and her jaw dropped a bit. She was loving this, and I always wanted to do this. The faster I went she higher she lifted her hips. Then all at once she grabbed my ass, and dug her nails in. Her whole body shuddered and then her hips dropped. I kept on fucking her as hard as I could. Again she raised her hips.

"Oh shit! I'm cumming again!" She moaned. "Holy shit! Oh my god!"

Her whole body went stiff and it was difficult for me to keep pushing my cock in as deep as before. I kept trying though.

She relaxed and opened her eyes. When she looked into my eyes I coldn't take it any more. I came with a vengence. the whole time she was slapping my ass.

"Come on!" She said. "Let it go!"

When it finally subsided I found that my arms were shaking and I could barely hold myself up. I collapsed beside her and put my head on her shoulder. We both fell asleep like that.

In the morning when I awoke, she was in the kitchen making coffee. I got up and rolled the blanket wround my waist and went into the kitchen.

"A little shy are we?" She said with a grin as she opened her robe.

I dropped the blanket and walked to her. She wrapped the robe around the both of use as best she could. Again I was hard as a rock. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity with my cock pressing against her stomach.

"Oh! Coffee is ready. And we both have to get to work!"

She walked off toward the bathroom and I followed. We showered together in what was an attempt to save time. But I wound up bending her over in the shower and fucking her from behind. It was like I just couldn't get enough of her.

We went our separate ways, and I spent the day thinking about her round tits, and her smooth skin and how it felt to have my cock deep inside her.

We didn't see each other for a couple of days. Which I think was good because it would have been a bit much to handle. She called me on Friday and asked me to come over and if I would do her a favor. I told her I would be there around 6:30. When I arrived she was wearing a robe and obviously nothing underneath.

"So what's the favor?" I asked while I was obviously staring at her tits.

"I need you to shave my pussy..." She said quite bluntly.

I was a bit shocked at the request.

"Why would you want that?" I asked rather perplexed.

She grinned "I've made arrangements to go to a sex party tonight. I want to look presentable."

"Huh?" I said. "Where do you go for that kind of thing?"

"I talk on-line with a few people and one of the girls mentioned that there is a gangbang every Friday. The location is kept secret until the morning before. Only those who have confirmed will be sent the location. I decided I wanted to try it out, and I need a friend to come with me and watch out for me. I am not too sure about this. But it is something I really want to try at least once."

Like I really had to think about this one! "Sure, lets get started!"

She layed down on the bed and handed me a wet cloth a ladies razor and some cream. I could see she had already started and only missed a few spots. I took the razor, and cleared up the few patches of hair. Now she looked presentable. I wiped her up with the wet cloth, and couldn't help myself. I reached in with both hands, and spread her pussy apart as far as it would go. I could almost see all the way in. I leaned down and with my tongue licked in a complete circle all the way around the inside of her pussy. Then I buried my face in there and licked and sucked for all I was worth. She pushed my head away before she had an orgasm.

"Not right yet!" She said. "I don't want to be worn out before we get there."

She rubbed my cock through my jeans. "You'll get your chance don't worry."

We left that evening for a motel just outside of town. I could tell Michelle was nervous. She didn't say much for the first little while. So I finally broke the silence.

"What do you expect when you get there?" I asked her.

"I am not sure." she said. "But I do need you to make sure that every guy has a condom on."

"I will definitely make sure of that. I'll keep an eye on things." I said in a somewhat reassuring way.

We arrived at the motel, and made our way to the room. She knocked on the door and it was opened by a rather large gentleman. He smiled and welcomed us in. The door was closed, and the lights were dim. As our eyes adjusted we saw that there were eight guys and one other woman. Everyone was naked and either sitting in chairs, or in the hot tub. There was a woman on her knees giving a guy a blowjob while he was sitting in a chair. We looked at each other and silently decided to get undressed.

Once we were naked, I realized that it was difficult to get aroused when there are so many people around. I guess it's a self conscious thing.

Michelle looked at me, "Let's go to the hot tub"

We went to the hot tub, and there were 4 guys in the water. We climbed in, and Michelle stuck close to me. At one point she actually slid her butt up on my lap. We talked with the other guys, and one of them asked if he could touch Michelle. She told him it was ok. He started with her breasts and ran his hands down around her stomach. Finally he reached her pussy and started sliding two fingers into her. Michelle and I were so close that at one point he touched my cock. I don't think he noticed though. After a few minutes all four of the guys were running their hands over her body. She just leaned back and put her head on my shoulder.

After about 20 minutes of this we got out of the tub. Michelle moved over to the bed, and was immediately surrounded by three guys. I checked and made sure that the one who was about to enter her had a condom on. He pushed his cock into her and started thrusting really hard. The other two took up positions on each side of her head. She took turned sucking each of their cocks, and at one point put both in her mouth at the same time!

I sat down in one of the chairs to watch the action when the other woman in the room crawled over and started licking my cock. It didn't take long for me to get hard. She was sucking my cock, and it was fantastic! Then one of the other guys in the room came up behind her and lifted her hips. He started fucking her hard and fast. This was of course a distraction for her and she let my cock fall out of her mouth. She was staring straight at me while this guy fucked her for all he was worth. I was so distracted that I didn't notice that another guy had slipped down on the floor and was masturbating while watching them fuck. He reached up and grabbed my cock and started jerking me off at the same time. I was not sure what was happening at this point. I am sitting there and watching the face of a woman being fucked, while another man is jerking me off. The whole time her tits were bouncing back and forth rubbing the tip of my cock. The guy on the floor let loose with a really large load. It dribbled down his cock and created more lube while he stroked.

I couldn't take it anymore and I shot my load all over her chest and tits. The guy on the floor just kept stoking using my cum as lube. Finally the guy behind her came. She dropped to her knees and let out a sigh. We all just stood up at this point. I grabbed a towel and wiped the mess off my crotch and stomach. I looked over at the bed and Michelle was fully into it. Each guy was taking turns climbing between her legs and fucking her. It was quite a scene. Everyone was being polite, and asking if it was ok before they started.

I went over to the table in the corner where there were some snacks and drinks. I poured myself a coke, and started talking to one of the other guys. Michelle came up and stood beside me.

"This is interesting." She said. "It's not as bad as I thought."

"Well, it seems like you are enjoying yourself." I said.

She reached for a cup when one of the guys came up behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. She reached back and started stroking his cock and poured a coke like it was nothing. She took a drink of the coke, put the glass down and turned to the guy behind her. She dropped to her knees and started giving him what must have been an amazing blow job. Within minutes he was coming all over her tits. I handed her a towel and she dried off. Then she went straight for the bed. She was on her back sucking a cock, while one of the guys was licking her pussy.

She lifted her head and blurted out. "I need a cock in me!"

That's all it took. There was a line around the bed. At one point I climbed up and pushed my cock into her. Fucking her while watching her suck on two cocks was much more than I could take. I exploded like a volcano. After that I sat back in a chair and watched for a good half hour as she fucked and sucked everyone there. At one point one of the guys sat beside me and asked if I was ok with "bi" men. I didn't really know what to say.

"Want some relief?" He asked me.

"Uh, not sure I am ready for that!" I told him.

I looked over to the bed and it looked like Michelle was finally starting to have an orgasm. It seemed like it lasted for a good ten minutes. She opened her mouth but no sound came out.

By this time everyone in the room was spent, and we were all getting tired. Michelle and I decided it was time to leave. We got dressed, and all of the people thanked us for coming out as we left for the night. On the way home we stopped on the side of the road and she let me fuck her up the ass. Something I never thought she even liked to do. She was really tight and it didn't take long for me to cum.

"Next time." She said with a smile. "I want to try double penetration!".

I looked at her and said "Next time?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • My First Visit to a Gang Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds